SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

TheNewSaint

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

Post by TheNewSaint »

NotaPerson wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:50 pmBut before too long, the moderator decreed "Let there be light!" and I was gone. Poof! Just like that.
NotaPerson became not a person. :-D

This bramble need not be traversed.
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:01 am
GlimDropper wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:13 pmabout how long does it take for trial transcripts to be prepared? I'm sure BZ and the gang are going to pay for them and will post them over at Planet Moonbeam, about how long do you think we'll need to wait for them?
At the important stages of the trial, lawyers tend to want daily copies, which cost more. This being Heather, i suspect it'll be the 3 days or so we've seen before.

I've been wondering if Heather will ever gain the self-awareness to realize the transcripts don't make her look good. Based on her behavior so far, im guessing not.
As I recall, Heather insisted in having her own court reporter at some of the earlier hearings, over and above the court reporter taking notes on behalf of the court itself. I seem to recall that she was miffed that they didn't put down the exact transcript of her being sworn in. She wouldn't do the standard oath but eventually said something that passed for an oath. All it said in the official transcript was "the witness was sworn in." So she's willing to pay thousands of dollars (of someone else's money, but still) to get that one minor point memorialized?

Am I remembering this right?

ssmith

Post by ssmith »

Alleged wrap up for Day 2. BZ's laugh is becoming more and more irritating!

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:33 am Am I remembering this right?
Yes. Heather launched into some long screed when being sworn in at her identity hearing, and was annoyed that the transcript only said "defendant was sworn in." This is normal; they don't have to capture the swearing-in word for word. Most people just recite the words and get on with it.

Also, Parker Still's name was misspelled "Steill", which of course was proof of the grand conspiracy against Heather.

As i recall, the judge would not allow this. They generally don't. Other sovcits have tried, and their reporter was told to beat it. Reporters tend to be independent contractors, and annoying a judge is a very bad career move, so the smarter ones would decline such a project in the first place. Only the official transcript has any legal weight anyway.

Finally, if there is something wrong with a transcript, you can make a motion to correct it. If Heather wanted her stupid nunc pro tunc praeteria preteria on the record, she could have just asked.

NatsInPW

Post by NatsInPW »

ssmith wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:44 am Alleged wrap up for Day 2.
Just finished listening to this. I'm not far in age from these folks, but I don't personally know anyone like them. The woo is just incredible. Could you imagine having one of these gals as your significant other, your employee, or your supervisor? I'm not sure how they can function on a job or marriage, they're so far around the bend.

The blonde one in the back mentions talking to the jury a few minutes in - well, to be honest, she also mentions good energetic vibes in the courtroom so maybe she's thinking she said something to jurors, but she actually didn't. If she did verbalize her woo, isn't that kind of thing prohibited? Wouldn't the judge see and stop that if it occurred in court? Perhaps she meant she saw them at lunch? I guess I thought that the jurors were kept separate from the audience during a trial - maybe not?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Here's a prior discussion on Quatloos where someone else tried bringing their own court reporter: http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... t+reporter

You know, because Heather is 100% original, and absolutely not a sovereign citizen. :yankyank:

ssmith

Post by ssmith »

This is kinda cute. Sheila Corona sees a magic message in the parking receipt she was handed this morning.

Sheila Corona
1 hr ·

#PPCAlert. Just purchased parking for the day here in Knoxville... Hmm... #ALLBecomesTransparentNOW

Tim Pasternacki Am I not looking hard enough? I'm missing a message here

Allan Broch The dates are difrent

Tim Pasternacki Thanks

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

ssmith wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:16 am This is kinda cute. Sheila Corona sees a magic message in the parking receipt she was handed this morning.

Sheila Corona
1 hr ·

#PPCAlert. Just purchased parking for the day here in Knoxville... Hmm... #ALLBecomesTransparentNOW

Tim Pasternacki Am I not looking hard enough? I'm missing a message here

Allan Broch The dates are difrent

Tim Pasternacki Thanks
What is wrong with the dates? The small type says "Purchase Date/Time: 07:50 Jan 25, 2018". The larger type says "Expiration date/Time 05:59 AM Jan 26, 2018". They purchased the ticket this morning at 10 minutes before 8:00am and it is good until tomorrow morning at 1 minute before 6:00 am. She's allowed to park for 22 hours.

realist

Post by realist »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:02 am
JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:33 am Am I remembering this right?
Yes. Heather launched into some long screed when being sworn in at her identity hearing, and was annoyed that the transcript only said "defendant was sworn in." This is normal; they don't have to capture the swearing-in word for word. Most people just recite the words and get on with it.

True. That said, if a witness launched into some diatribe before taking the oath, I would have likely written that and it would be part of the official transcript.

Also, Parker Still's name was misspelled "Steill", which of course was proof of the grand conspiracy against Heather.

:lol:

As i recall, the judge would not allow this. They generally don't. Other sovcits have tried, and their reporter was told to beat it. Reporters tend to be independent contractors, and annoying a judge is a very bad career move, so the smarter ones would decline such a project in the first place. Only the official transcript has any legal weight anyway.

Generallyh speaking, I would agree. And an experienced attorney would have asked and been granted permission by the judge to do so in advance. I have, however, been involved in a few trials over my career where, as an independent freelance reporter the judge has agreed to allow counsel for one or both sides to have their own reporter in the courtroom and providing "dailies" to the attorney/s for their use during the trial. In fact, I was involved in one that comes to mind where both sides had their own reporter providing them daily copy (the "official" reporter was incapable of doing so). And while it's true that only the official transcript matters, during the trial when the judge or attorneys asked for readback of a question or testimony, he would call on the freelancers. One in particular :-D who had the (at the time) most advanced equipment and could do a search right from the steno machine, unlike his official reporter. I have an interesting story on that occurrence during that trial but that would be for another time.

Finally, if there is something wrong with a transcript, you can make a motion to correct it. If Heather wanted her stupid nunc pro tunc praeteria preteria on the record, she could have just asked.

Indeed.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:29 am What is wrong with the dates? The small type says "Purchase Date/Time: 07:50 Jan 25, 2018". The larger type says "Expiration date/Time 05:59 AM Jan 26, 2018". They purchased the ticket this morning at 10 minutes before 8:00am and it is good until tomorrow morning at 1 minute before 6:00 am. She's allowed to park for 22 hours.
She is probably all annoyed that all day is not 24 hours. I would assume the lot does not allow overnight parking withou a separate permit. Thus, the program their tickets to expire at 6am the next day, and ensure they are out before the morning rush.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
anotherparadox

Post by anotherparadox »

Day 3 report.

Blind leading the blind.

I've listened a ways in and they had an official from the Fed Reserve as a witness and he said that "citizens don't have accounts with the fed reserve BUT he didn't say individuals don't have accounts at the fed reserve." It's check mate!

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

I'm plowing through the transcript of an interminable video posted on Heather's site at http://i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-updates-from-a ... w-1-23-18/.

There's no news story from the local paper this morning that I can see, so I'm just reporting what is likely to be somewhat garbled from what actually happened. The person on the video wanders pretty horrendously; makes about as much sense as a Sarah Palin speech.

Apparently, there was a witness from the Federal Reserve who testified that the supposed secret accounts don't exist. He was from the "financial intelligence and investigations" department. The person in the video said that she saw this witness reading over notes before the trial and believes that they were "memorizing a script," implying that this is more of that eeebil gummint tranny and corruption at work.

Further proof of tranny: "he said 'trying to keep it easy to understand when he wants to describe the system,' which to me may imply that not only jury but all of us are idiots and now you're not going to be able to understand it because it's just so incredibly complicated. But that's a code for 'I'm giving you the prepared parts that I've been well coached on both from you know the people that hold my strings and prosecution team."

Heather got to cross examine this witness. I've been over the transcript a couple of times and the questioning appears to be largely nitpicking over the guy's background in some attempt to trap him in something. She apparently asked him about what he knew about the investigation into Randy's fraud, and while he apparently said he knew something about it, that wasn't his job.

Apparently, some officials involved in the persecution of these brave patriots retired between Randy's arrest and the time of the trial, which the person on the video sees as "convenient" because obviously that shuts them up and they can't appear on the witness stand (!). She thinks that there's no way two federal employees in the Fed can retire at the same time without there being some shadowy reason.

She then goes on to claim that everyone in the court was being enlightened because the witness did so badly. Occasional stutters and clarifications over minor points is proof positive that the vibrations that Heather and Randy are beaming into the courtroom as well as all the sparkly love thoughts from their fans are working. She advocates having compassion and love for people like that because they are just puppets in the evil conspiracy directed from deeper in the shadows.

She says "the light bulbs are popping all over the place." That's apparently because he testified that was not initially interested in the case professionally until later on, and she interprets this as a sign that the Fed criminal investigator is coming to the light and gradually seeing things their way. Sounds to me like an admission that the Fed underestimated the magnitude of the threat when this scam started rolling on about May or June but then jumped on it a bit late.

Heather's fan club was thrilled to meet a reporter from a hyper-local news site called BackRoomKnox.com in the elevator. The story he filed a few minutes ago is not exactly complimentary, though it stops short of tearing them a new one as the Knoxville Sentinel article from Day 2 of the trial did. It's at

The person in the video said someone (it may be Heather, not clear from context) set off the metal detector on returning to the courthouse after lunch. Apparently, this is "because she has had a crap ton of energy more than normal." So because she claims not to have had anything different on her body that somehow they're looking for karmic energy... or something.

The video then veers off into a long discussion of why the secret accounts are real. I skimmed this because I don't want to devote a lot more time to this post, but it's pretty loopy.

Anyway, these folks clearly aren't tethered to reality, which we already knew. It sure sounds like the trial grinds on apace, and those of us in the reality-based community would probably agree that the noose continues to draw tighter as each day goes on.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

anotherparadox wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:56 am Day 3 report.

Blind leading the blind.

I've listened a ways in and they had an official from the Fed Reserve as a witness and he said that "citizens don't have accounts with the fed reserve BUT he didn't say individuals don't have accounts at the fed reserve." It's check mate!

What we need is a good Parvati face palm meme. Until then, this is the best I can find.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
anotherparadox

Post by anotherparadox »

Once this case goes to the jury, how long do you think it will take them to come back with a verdict? To me it is a very clear that they're guilty.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

And the world Picard facepalmed.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:03 pm Heather is 45 years old. Does this look like a 45-year-old woman to you? She looks like she's about 62 to me. Pic from today's USA Today article. Photo name is from the I-UV.com web site, not my caption.

HATJ-SOVERIEGN-BULLSHIT-ARTICLE[1].jpg
I dunno, you tell me. I'm over a decade older than HATJ.
dmhjan2018.jpg
(I have no problem putting up a picture of me. The Scientologists have pictures of me from the 1990s. *shrug* Better living through picketing.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

"Journalists can painstakingly research their stories, or simply write what people tell them. Both approaches pay the same."

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

HATJ's "dismissal" filing accomplished one thing. And that was in giving the hardcore believers on the ACH payments... Facebook page something to hang onto.
Screenshot 2018-01-26 07.51.13.png
Screenshot 2018-01-26 07.51.55.png
I just wonder what will happen when HATJ and RB get convicted?

BTW, how long is this trial supposed to go on?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ssmith

Post by ssmith »

Today's preview from Sheila:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:03 am Heather's fan club was thrilled to meet a reporter from a hyper-local news site called BackRoomKnox.com in the elevator. The story he filed a few minutes ago is not exactly complimentary, though it stops short of tearing them a new one as the Knoxville Sentinel article from Day 2 of the trial did.
Heather and BZ seem pleased with this coverage; they're linking to it from i-uv. And why not, since it's the story they want to tell:
The case involves over 300,000+ financial transactions
No, it involves approximately 7 financial transactions - the ones Randy Beane did. Nothing else. But Heather wants the world to believe this is her crusade against the Federal Reserve, or something, with implications for all. So this type of poor journalism suits their PR needs.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:39 am "Journalists can painstakingly research their stories, or simply write what people tell them. Both approaches pay the same."
I'm gonna need to find a cite on that, that's way too great (and timely) of a quote not to retain for later use...

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

LtDansLegs wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:09 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:39 am "Journalists can painstakingly research their stories, or simply write what people tell them. Both approaches pay the same."
I'm gonna need to find a cite on that, that's way too great (and timely) of a quote not to retain for later use...
Scott Adams. It's from one of his (non-cartoon) books.

ssmith

Post by ssmith »

Prosecution has wrapped up. Randy made his opening statement. Trial to resume Monday morning. Evening update:

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

The best thing about Heather's cultists is they honestly believe its important to make this trial as public as possible so will pay for and publish the transcripts. I look forward to reviewing these videos with the transcripts in front of me to see how well what was said in court tacks with the impassioned praise these folks heap upon H&R.

About 2:40 into the video above Sheila mentions the prosecutor cross examining Randy, presumably after he gave his opening statement (Heather seems to perhaps be deferring her's, not sure). Either she mixed something up or Randy must have taken the stand, I don't think opening statements can be cross examined.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

Another country heard from! GouBou who has been absent for months from YouTube. His take on what’s going on with trial and what the roles of all the gurus are in this! Government agents!

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”