SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

Post by Foggy »

A touchy giraffe is not really the same thing as a unicorn. :nope:
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:33 pm A touchy giraffe is not really the same thing as a unicorn. :nope:
On the contrary Foggy, if you did your research you would see ample proof that a giraffe is really a unicorn.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
boots

Post by boots »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:48 pm
Foggy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:33 pm A touchy giraffe is not really the same thing as a unicorn. :nope:
On the contrary Foggy, if you did your research you would see ample proof that a giraffe is really a unicorn.
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Short Day Two Rap Up (Somewhat Less Laughing):

40 text documents submitted by the prosecution (very tedious).
Facebook and YouTube evidence (Harvey Dent was mentioned).
BZ's IUV website was touched upon.
Heather didn't ask very many questions on redirect.
The energy was "different" today, Sheila feels tired.

We can expect a more blabbery video later tonight.

BTW: Here's a question someone may be able to answer, about how long does it take for trial transcripts to be prepared? I'm sure BZ and the gang are going to pay for them and will post them over at Planet Moonbeam, about how long do you think we'll need to wait for them?
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

The question I'm dying to have answered: Will Randy and Heather call each other to the stand to testify? :bounce:
Am I being detained?
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

NotaPerson wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:31 pm The question I'm dying to have answered: Will Randy and Heather call each other to the stand to testify? :bounce:
Or perhaps they'll call each other's strawmen. Or, more amusingly, their own strawmen.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:37 pm
NotaPerson wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:31 pm The question I'm dying to have answered: Will Randy and Heather call each other to the stand to testify? :bounce:
Or perhaps they'll call each other's strawmen. Or, more amusingly, their own strawmen.
Did Orly Taitz interview her strawwoman, or was it the strawwoman that interviewed Orly in the Great Georgia Birther Show :?:

Up Up - Left left - no no no Right - Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech :lol:
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

A none too informative update from Knox News:
https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/cri ... 059866001/
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Two questions/thoughts:

(1) I am so glad HATJ submitted some utter magic paperwork right before trial. High level Antarctica meetings with world leaders is exactly the kind of insanity that Heather is best at! I do worry though that she may use this kind of thing to get off with an insanity defense. How likely is that? I know the bar is high on insanity defenses, but I genuinely believe Heather is nuts. Not so nuts that she didn't know exactly what she was doing, but close.

(2) Usually with sovcits, they stop donating/drop the guru as soon as they get thrown in jail. But HATJ's followers seem so insane that they might just keep donating. They appear to be of the true believer variety, judging from the BZ day 1 recap of the trial. If so, then Heather will continue to have her entire life financially supported by old crazy women.
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

I just managed to get myself thrown out of the "ACH Payments..." Facebook group. Something in me snapped and once I started rolling I just couldn't help myself.

It started when I saw that someone had posted earlier today that the case against Randy and Heather had been dismissed. Of course, that person was deeply confused. So I posted a link to today's little summary that BZ put on Youtube. I added a comment noting that Randy will one day find himself staring at his tray of prison food, wondering how he could have been so stupid as to believe the rantings of a narcissistic mentally ill woman.

Suddenly, a troll paid by Soros and Gates had made himself visible in the group. And it was none other than me. :mrgreen:

But before too long, the moderator decreed "Let there be light!" and I was gone.

Poof! Just like that.
Am I being detained?
Sam the Centipede

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:41 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:37 pm
Did Orly Taitz interview her strawwoman, or was it the strawwoman that interviewed Orly in the Great Georgia Birther Show :?:

Up Up - Left left - no no no Right - Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech :lol:
Logical error there RTH: all sovcits are idiots, but not all idiots are sovcits!

Oh, those happy days! Laughing at Orly's antics was so much better fun: nobody suffered in her and other birthers' burlesque shows, but sovcits hurt themselves and others, sometimes very badly
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

So if the jury comes back with not guilty verdicts (because the defendants are insane) what are the chances Heather will ask the judge - "Does that mean we get to keep the motorhome?"
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Interesting. BZ put up an almost 20 minute video reply to a series of questions from "Bill T.," the dogged but bewildered questioner who has been trying to get his head around all the BEing and DOing New Age crunchiness they're touting.

The YouTube video is here: http://i-uv.com/hatj-bills-comment-on-i ... unwinding/

I went and downloaded the auto-generated closed caption from YouTube (I have a shell script that parses out all the control information). Here's a lightly edited version with some punctuation added hastily. I figured this would be faster to read than to listen to.

It appears that in Heather's world, reality is an illusion and you can swap a new version in if you don't like the old one. That sounds possible for the internal landscape -- I can swap out memories of my ex-wife for a more comfortable reality. But I'm not sure you can do this with things like gravity. Unless, of course, you're Wile E. Coyote, and you're subject to cartoon physics that only occasionally works the same way as physics in our world.

And BZ has an explanation of why the bad press in the article they got is actually a good thing for the cause. Apparently, it has not occurred to her that defining the mental landscape is a lot easier than trying to undo negative perceptions once someone else establishes them.

She closes by inviting Bill T. to try his hand at sending out waves on the right "signature vibrational frequency" to the judge, jury and prosecutors. I sure hope he doesn't screw up and send out vibes that actually get Heather and Randy convicted or something. He is a rookie at all this mumbo-jumbo and might miss something that causes his vibrations to undo Heather's.
Great great great comment and a lot of questions. So let's see if I can share my thoughts from my perspective on all of this.

This comment is in reference to an article posted by a USA Today affiliate in Knoxville Tennessee and the title of that “pair of sovereign citizens stand trial in Knox; one sought meeting with Trump.”

Okay, so the first part of your comment, Bill, I'm going to take that.

“BZ you say another beautiful example of all unfolding and unbinding/unwinding for all to see.” All of this that we think of as our reality is a false construct. The linear false construct needs to be unbound and unwound.

All of that that we've experienced as separation, duality, polarity and all of the identities that we held from that that we took on from that, all of that needs to be unwound. So all of the mass mind control, all of the programming, all of that is in our cellular memory in our cellular level. And in order to move forward into the truth of what really is, which is so much bigger than just this court case or this MSM story painting Heather and Randy as “sovereign citizens.”

It's much beyond that but I'm going to leave that thought there for the unwinding and unwinding. It all needs to be unraveled. Depending on which area of that you're focusing on, will help you to see what particular unbinding and unwinding needs.

In this case it's the court case in this case it has to do with what we thought was a judicial system, what we thought was how a trial was run, what we thought was this fair and honorable discourse among reasoned learned citizens of the United States going about their grievances.

And if someone was wronged in, purportedly this case the USAA Bank, then you bring it to court and it's all hashed out and it's all fair and very clear and very concise so that's the illusion and this is all being unwound beautifully.

Okay, so the next part, you say “I don't understand much about all this being and doing that you talk about in your other posts. Could you help me understand more about what unbind and unwinding means?” Okay, so we covered a little bit about the unbinding and unwinding, specifically as it relates to this particular case.

I'm going to touch on for a moment the being and doing. The being and doing comes from you. You are a being so you're “being” looking out the window. You're “being” thinking about this case and this article and what BZ's writing that does or doesn't make sense. Your “doing” is writing this comment, following this case, reading this article. So the being and doing comes from you. You're a human being and you're having experiences and you walk through the flow and the process of that. So when I refer to that, it's what you’re being and doing when it comes from you, with you being the expert, with you being the one who is actually guiding and creating and holding your own perspective as you navigate through the perceptions that come up in your world.

Okay, next part: you say “When I read what you wrote it seems to me that you were saying that this news story is a good thing but it certainly does not put Heather and Randy in a very good light.” So I'm going to take that one there. Yes, it is a very good thing because in order for something to be unbound and unwound, in order for the illusion to completely dissolve and be seen for what really is there, it all must be experienced and played out for all to see. And this is a good illustration for that. First of all on a linear level, it's bringing attention to the case.

Yes, they're going to frame it the way they do because it's the media and the media frames things, they frame their narrative in what it is that they're selling, the perception that they are selling for you to take on whole stock rather than navigating it yourself and creating your own perceptions from your direct experience of knowing, and from your internal knowing. So yes it's a good thing, and I love that the title puts in there of Trump. So that's going to call attention kind of flag in the consciousness this article for people who like Trump and this sovereign citizen sought a meeting, who cannot stand Trump and this sovereign …

And a meaning all of that is even if they never go into more detail on the trial what this does is helps each individual unwind and unbind that which lights them up and really triggers them. So they can unbind and unwind those perceptions and those programs that are within them because this is not happening in a vacuum. And all of this is unfolding for each being. It's unavoidable. The choice is whether we do it because we choose to or whether we're doing it because we're on the planet that's rising and expanding in all of this and in essence, it's being done for us.

You said “a lot of people are going to read the story and think that Heather and Randy are just another pair of bank robbers or common criminals.” Well, we just talked about that a little bit. So this is a helpful story for each individual, whether they look beyond this or not. If they look beyond it then they're will see that there is much more to experience in the perception that was being handed to them. Make no mistake about it: people are waking up. They're understanding that the mainstream media is not what its purported to be, and that often they are being sold perceptions. Their own internal knowing is helping them to see that they know the truth and that they have their own discernment meter and valuable eye tech for resonance meter of what's going on and they can feel into what's really so for themselves.

You say then “that doesn't sound like an example of the old order unwinding and opening up so that the new order can be established.” So for that just a point of clarity the old order, that would be the old paradigm that would be the described as the Cabal or the elite or the shadow government. There's lots of ways people describe it somewhere are little [inaudible] pieces of the bigger whole but just on that and then the new order for me from my perspective I wouldn't categorize it as the new order. It's the new earth… The new world… it's the new energy frequency vibration that creates the realities that each of us create by that predominant energy frequency vibration that we hold and it's self authored by each individual creator being. Now there is creative cooperation and coordinated creation of all that, but I just wanted to make it clarity the way I feel into it from that.

So you say it sounds like “the powers that be think the old order is hanging together just fine in this case.” Well, it depends on which level and layer of the “powers-that-be” think. So again there there's much nuance to this. So perhaps on one perspective the powers that be think the old order’s hanging together. Yeah. They they that's probably their perspective. More of the old or the new powers-that-be got the internal memo, and the memo from all around them is that's not the case at all. In fact, many who were in what you would describe as the powers that be are working very hard to have all of this unbound and unwound for all to see. because they know it's for them as well, and they're part of the universal clean up. And so it's unfolding and flowing just beautifully.

And then you say “and if the establishment isn't worried then doesn't that mean we should be a little bit concerned about how this is going?” Well, [laughter] I can tell you that there's a whole lot of us that are doing happy dances all over the place that this is going so beautifully right this moment. And this is just another piece of that. So no worry for most beings on this account.

I can see how some could could look at that and be worried, but again that's where that worry, that vibrational friction that creates that emotion, comes from a dissonance, where we thought that trials were one thing we thought the judicial system was one thing and it should be fair and (Wow!) and the us and the them and all of that, and we're trying to parse out… And you're doing a beautiful job of this, Bill. I so appreciate this comment and these questions because you're doing a piece of your role in your mission to help all of us unbind and unwind this and you're doing it beautifully within yourself with coming forward in your being and doing to write this comment and put it out there and to play with really wanting to to tune into a bit more what's really going on, so nice job.

The last part is “thank you for your help and understanding what's going on. I keep trying so that I can send hope for the right thing to happen, but it's harder than I thought.” I just talked about that a little bit but I so love you, Bill, and the energy of your being the secret of the signature vibrational frequency of your unique essence is shining brightly. And by the very fact of you thinking about this feeling into this, writing this comment, and then having it light up for me in such a beautiful way to create this recording quickly in answer to this comment, so kind of a recorded comment, is an energetic illustration of what's going on. So when you say “so that I can send hope for the right thing,” you are the one who chooses what energy frequency you want to send out, what you transmit to the All.

And one thing I might just add in response to that part of your comment is: play with sending out your knowing and tune in to find that out. Play with sending out this same openness and curiosity and sorting through all of this information and all of what's going on send all of that that beautiful energy that you're holding that prompted you to write to come and send that out to all of the jurors. Send that out to all of the people who are playing their roles so beautifully in the court: the judge, the prosecutors, all the prosecuting team, Parker Still, all of them. Send that out--that feeling into that wanting to truly “see” so the seeing on all levels send out to them if that feels good for you so thank you so much and keep commenting, keep playing.

Much love!
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Interesting. BZ put up an almost 20 minute video reply to a series of questions from "Bill T.," the dogged but bewildered questioner who has been trying to get his head around all the BEing and DOing New Age crunchiness they're touting.

The YouTube video is here: http://i-uv.com/hatj-bills-comment-on-i ... unwinding/

I went and downloaded the auto-generated closed caption from YouTube (I have a shell script that parses out all the control information). Here's a lightly edited version with some punctuation added hastily. I figured this would be faster to read than to listen to.

It appears that in Heather's world, reality is an illusion and you can swap a new version in if you don't like the old one. That sounds possible for the internal landscape -- I can swap out memories of my ex-wife for a more comfortable reality. But I'm not sure you can do this with things like gravity. Unless, of course, you're Wile E. Coyote, and you're subject to cartoon physics that only occasionally works the same way as physics in our world.

And BZ has an explanation of why the bad press in the article they got is actually a good thing for the cause. Apparently, it has not occurred to her that defining the mental landscape is a lot easier than trying to undo negative perceptions once someone else establishes them.

She closes by inviting Bill T. to try his hand at sending out waves on the right "signature vibrational frequency" to the judge, jury and prosecutors. I sure hope he doesn't screw up and send out vibes that actually get Heather and Randy convicted or something. He is a rookie at all this mumbo-jumbo and might miss something that causes his vibrations to undo Heather's.
Great great great comment and a lot of questions. So let's see if I can share my thoughts from my perspective on all of this.

This comment is in reference to an article posted by a USA Today affiliate in Knoxville Tennessee and the title of that “pair of sovereign citizens stand trial in Knox; one sought meeting with Trump.”

Okay, so the first part of your comment, Bill, I'm going to take that.

“BZ you say another beautiful example of all unfolding and unbinding/unwinding for all to see.” All of this that we think of as our reality is a false construct. The linear false construct needs to be unbound and unwound.

All of that that we've experienced as separation, duality, polarity and all of the identities that we held from that that we took on from that, all of that needs to be unwound. So all of the mass mind control, all of the programming, all of that is in our cellular memory in our cellular level. And in order to move forward into the truth of what really is, which is so much bigger than just this court case or this MSM story painting Heather and Randy as “sovereign citizens.”

It's much beyond that but I'm going to leave that thought there for the unwinding and unwinding. It all needs to be unraveled. Depending on which area of that you're focusing on, will help you to see what particular unbinding and unwinding needs.

In this case it's the court case in this case it has to do with what we thought was a judicial system, what we thought was how a trial was run, what we thought was this fair and honorable discourse among reasoned learned citizens of the United States going about their grievances.

And if someone was wronged in, purportedly this case the USAA Bank, then you bring it to court and it's all hashed out and it's all fair and very clear and very concise so that's the illusion and this is all being unwound beautifully.

Okay, so the next part, you say “I don't understand much about all this being and doing that you talk about in your other posts. Could you help me understand more about what unbind and unwinding means?” Okay, so we covered a little bit about the unbinding and unwinding, specifically as it relates to this particular case.

I'm going to touch on for a moment the being and doing. The being and doing comes from you. You are a being so you're “being” looking out the window. You're “being” thinking about this case and this article and what BZ's writing that does or doesn't make sense. Your “doing” is writing this comment, following this case, reading this article. So the being and doing comes from you. You're a human being and you're having experiences and you walk through the flow and the process of that. So when I refer to that, it's what you’re being and doing when it comes from you, with you being the expert, with you being the one who is actually guiding and creating and holding your own perspective as you navigate through the perceptions that come up in your world.

Okay, next part: you say “When I read what you wrote it seems to me that you were saying that this news story is a good thing but it certainly does not put Heather and Randy in a very good light.” So I'm going to take that one there. Yes, it is a very good thing because in order for something to be unbound and unwound, in order for the illusion to completely dissolve and be seen for what really is there, it all must be experienced and played out for all to see. And this is a good illustration for that. First of all on a linear level, it's bringing attention to the case.

Yes, they're going to frame it the way they do because it's the media and the media frames things, they frame their narrative in what it is that they're selling, the perception that they are selling for you to take on whole stock rather than navigating it yourself and creating your own perceptions from your direct experience of knowing, and from your internal knowing. So yes it's a good thing, and I love that the title puts in there of Trump. So that's going to call attention kind of flag in the consciousness this article for people who like Trump and this sovereign citizen sought a meeting, who cannot stand Trump and this sovereign …

And a meaning all of that is even if they never go into more detail on the trial what this does is helps each individual unwind and unbind that which lights them up and really triggers them. So they can unbind and unwind those perceptions and those programs that are within them because this is not happening in a vacuum. And all of this is unfolding for each being. It's unavoidable. The choice is whether we do it because we choose to or whether we're doing it because we're on the planet that's rising and expanding in all of this and in essence, it's being done for us.

You said “a lot of people are going to read the story and think that Heather and Randy are just another pair of bank robbers or common criminals.” Well, we just talked about that a little bit. So this is a helpful story for each individual, whether they look beyond this or not. If they look beyond it then they're will see that there is much more to experience in the perception that was being handed to them. Make no mistake about it: people are waking up. They're understanding that the mainstream media is not what its purported to be, and that often they are being sold perceptions. Their own internal knowing is helping them to see that they know the truth and that they have their own discernment meter and valuable eye tech for resonance meter of what's going on and they can feel into what's really so for themselves.

You say then “that doesn't sound like an example of the old order unwinding and opening up so that the new order can be established.” So for that just a point of clarity the old order, that would be the old paradigm that would be the described as the Cabal or the elite or the shadow government. There's lots of ways people describe it somewhere are little [inaudible] pieces of the bigger whole but just on that and then the new order for me from my perspective I wouldn't categorize it as the new order. It's the new earth… The new world… it's the new energy frequency vibration that creates the realities that each of us create by that predominant energy frequency vibration that we hold and it's self authored by each individual creator being. Now there is creative cooperation and coordinated creation of all that, but I just wanted to make it clarity the way I feel into it from that.

So you say it sounds like “the powers that be think the old order is hanging together just fine in this case.” Well, it depends on which level and layer of the “powers-that-be” think. So again there there's much nuance to this. So perhaps on one perspective the powers that be think the old order’s hanging together. Yeah. They they that's probably their perspective. More of the old or the new powers-that-be got the internal memo, and the memo from all around them is that's not the case at all. In fact, many who were in what you would describe as the powers that be are working very hard to have all of this unbound and unwound for all to see. because they know it's for them as well, and they're part of the universal clean up. And so it's unfolding and flowing just beautifully.

And then you say “and if the establishment isn't worried then doesn't that mean we should be a little bit concerned about how this is going?” Well, [laughter] I can tell you that there's a whole lot of us that are doing happy dances all over the place that this is going so beautifully right this moment. And this is just another piece of that. So no worry for most beings on this account.

I can see how some could could look at that and be worried, but again that's where that worry, that vibrational friction that creates that emotion, comes from a dissonance, where we thought that trials were one thing we thought the judicial system was one thing and it should be fair and (Wow!) and the us and the them and all of that, and we're trying to parse out… And you're doing a beautiful job of this, Bill. I so appreciate this comment and these questions because you're doing a piece of your role in your mission to help all of us unbind and unwind this and you're doing it beautifully within yourself with coming forward in your being and doing to write this comment and put it out there and to play with really wanting to to tune into a bit more what's really going on, so nice job.

The last part is “thank you for your help and understanding what's going on. I keep trying so that I can send hope for the right thing to happen, but it's harder than I thought.” I just talked about that a little bit but I so love you, Bill, and the energy of your being the secret of the signature vibrational frequency of your unique essence is shining brightly. And by the very fact of you thinking about this feeling into this, writing this comment, and then having it light up for me in such a beautiful way to create this recording quickly in answer to this comment, so kind of a recorded comment, is an energetic illustration of what's going on. So when you say “so that I can send hope for the right thing,” you are the one who chooses what energy frequency you want to send out, what you transmit to the All.

And one thing I might just add in response to that part of your comment is: play with sending out your knowing and tune in to find that out. Play with sending out this same openness and curiosity and sorting through all of this information and all of what's going on send all of that that beautiful energy that you're holding that prompted you to write to come and send that out to all of the jurors. Send that out to all of the people who are playing their roles so beautifully in the court: the judge, the prosecutors, all the prosecuting team, Parker Still, all of them. Send that out--that feeling into that wanting to truly “see” so the seeing on all levels send out to them if that feels good for you so thank you so much and keep commenting, keep playing.

Much love!
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

:rolleye:
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

BZ is preparing everyone for the "This means we WIN!" stuff she'll spew when Randy and Heather get convicted.
Am I being detained?
JohnPCapitalist

Bill T. hangs in there with a dogged attempt to understand the woo that BZ is slinging about the trial. For Heather's sake, I hope he manages to send out vibrations on the right frequencies, but fortunately, there are sentencing guidelines that will probably result in less than a maximum sentence if he gets it wrong.
Bill T. says : REPLY
January 24, 2018 at 9:51 pm
BZ, thank you very much. It sure was nice of you to take all the time to make a video and answer everything. I had to listen to it twice to make sure I got everything because there are a lot of new ideas in there. And of course when you’re talking about complicated stuff, even if you made a lot of sense explaining it, you are going to get some more questions.

So I think I understand BEing and DOing now. It’s just what you do naturally when you’re alive, not some mystery thing that you have to do with funny stuff like yoga or meditation. So maybe even somebody like me could get BEing and DOing right.

But it sounds like most of what you talk about is that we can invent a new reality whenever we want, and unbinding and unwinding the old reality is the first part of that. And then you can invent a new reality that takes its place. I can see that might work but not always. I sure want to unbind and unwind the reality of my second ex-wife, and if I could create a new reality of being better at dealing with her, I would for sure be happier. But some reality I don’t think is good to try to unwind. If I am standing on the train tracks and see a train, I am not going to take a chance that I can unwind the reality of the train and create a new reality without a train because I get killed if I’m wrong. And I don’t even know I’m wrong until the locomotive hits me.

So that got me thinking, how do you know which reality you can unwind? And how can you tell if it’s unwinding properly without getting hit by the train? Like this trial. Is Heather so good at all this stuff that she really knows for sure that the vibrations she puts out are really having an effect? What if she thinks she’s doing all that signature vibrational frequencies stuff but she’s mistake. I am sorry to be a worried old fart about this but I would really want to make sure that whatever I’m doing is working if I were maybe going to go to jail if I’m wrong.

Like you said in the video, I’ll try to send out some of that energy that you talked about to the people in the trial. But I hope that I can learn to make sure I’m doing it right. I would hate to somehow get the wrong energy out there and have it make things worse. Is there some sort of training for this or do I just go out and do stuff and hope somehow I will be able to figure out whether I’m sending out the right stuff?
Sam the Centipede

Thanks JohnP! :thumbs: Much easier to read than to listen to, as you indicated.

To me, Bill T.'s stuff still reads like a sympathetic troll, trying to tease out the idiocy for all to see without getting zotted by the website's owner. A form of Socratic trolling?
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm Thanks JohnP! :thumbs: Much easier to read than to listen to, as you indicated.

To me, Bill T.'s stuff still reads like a sympathetic troll, trying to tease out the idiocy for all to see without getting zotted by the website's owner. A form of Socratic trolling?
:yeah:
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

qbawl wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:49 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm Thanks JohnP! :thumbs: Much easier to read than to listen to, as you indicated.

After experiencing that, I am not sure I can sleep tonight.

Thanks anyway John.

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 72#p258972
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Worst. Freestyle. Poetry. Slam. Ever.
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

I'm reading (among other things, I tend to read one book for a while, and then switch to another) The Great Unknown, which is kind of a survey of the "edges" of science, what we know and more importantly, what we don't know about chaos theory, fundamental particles of matter, quantum physics, and stuff like that. Remember Schrodinger, the cat guy? Apparently, he said about his own contribution to quantum physics, "I do not like it and I am very sorry that I had anything to do with it." :shock:

So these noopers aren't the first, by a long shot. Reality isn't always the best choice. Sometimes you just want to live in a fantasy world of your own devising. :cantlook:

Reminder - tomorrow is Science Friday. :thumbs:
JohnPCapitalist

Foggy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:11 am I'm reading (among other things, I tend to read one book for a while, and then switch to another) The Great Unknown, which is kind of a survey of the "edges" of science, what we know and more importantly, what we don't know about chaos theory, fundamental particles of matter, quantum physics, and stuff like that. Remember Schrodinger, the cat guy? Apparently, he said about his own contribution to quantum physics, "I do not like it and I am very sorry that I had anything to do with it." :shock:

So these noopers aren't the first, by a long shot. Reality isn't always the best choice. Sometimes you just want to live in a fantasy world of your own devising. :cantlook:

Reminder - tomorrow is Science Friday. :thumbs:
And illiterate poots are not the only ones taken in by pseudo-scientific woo like Heather and her followers with all those quantum energy devices, free energy, and all the n-dimensional vibrations that they think permeate the courtroom and will free Heather and Randy.

Here's a classic: a physics prof trolled a humanities journal with an article filled with utter gibberish purporting to unify quantum physics with human consciousness, which they published. He then exposed the fraud in his own publications to point out the anti-science mummery that post-modern lit crit types engage in. A summary with links: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

I remember that one! :thumbs:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

GlimDropper wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:13 pmabout how long does it take for trial transcripts to be prepared? I'm sure BZ and the gang are going to pay for them and will post them over at Planet Moonbeam, about how long do you think we'll need to wait for them?
At the important stages of the trial, lawyers tend to want daily copies, which cost more. This being Heather, i suspect it'll be the 3 days or so we've seen before.

I've been wondering if Heather will ever gain the self-awareness to realize the transcripts don't make her look good. Based on her behavior so far, im guessing not.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”