SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Notorial Dissent

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

Post by Notorial Dissent »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:33 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:12 pm I think the attention span factor of this currentest incarnation group may be kicking in.
Maybe so, but I'm still glad to see them losing interest in something as worthless as the OPPT.

Remember, this all started with Heather promising everyone access to their secret treasury accounts. It is now obvious that Heather can't deliver; she can't even extricate herself and Randy from court for trying. Her tracking spreadsheet has seen few new entries since that fateful day in Washington. So I find it quite rational that interest is waning.
HAT isn't really promising them anything now, and the view from where the followers are sitting isn't at all rosy, Randy is in jail, and going to be there a VERY long time, and HAT is probably on that track as well, and the doing and being isn't providing any sparklies so new agey short attention span being what it is, they are now wandering off to the next sparkly. They haven't learned anything, they will just go on to the next one.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:29 am HAT isn't really promising them anything now :snippity: so new agey short attention span being what it is, they are now wandering off to the next sparkly. They haven't learned anything, they will just go on to the next one.
True. But there's a lesson here for any would-be gurus; don't forget what your followers really want. HATJ's broadcasts changed from "how to get your Secret millions" to "look what a genius I am." The same could be said of Harvey Dent. They both lost the plot.

This bramble need not be traversed.
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

True, but most of the gurus aren't all that much smarter than the sheep they're fleecing, too, also. It is almost a universal constant that most of them don't know when to cut and run as they get caught up in their own egos.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Right on cue, the natives are getting restless:
If Heather show that the secret treasury accounts are real and that Randy really did have the legal right to the money he accessed. If they can do that, then that would get Randy out of jail immediately, and Heather’s name would be cleared. And if they could prove that, then everybody else could access their own secret treasury accounts and the world would become a much better place very quickly. After all, this whole thing is supposed to be about a lot more than Randy buying an expensive RV — it’s about transforming the whole world.

Heather is not doing any of this. She keeps wasting time first on an identity hearing in Washington and then on a jurisdiction hearing. She should be rushing to get the evidence heard based on all the work she’s been doing all these years that the government has been keeping the money from us. I’m starting to worry about whether there’s a problem s. omewhere.
The poster's screen name is Bill T. According to court documents upthread, Heather's current residence was paid for by a William T. "Bill" Ferguson. Hmmmm.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

If you watch any of the gurus of choice, none of them are talking about accessing methods to the secret accounts.

With the exception of Money Boy Filmz. He has posted several videos that he believes there are credit card numbers matching his SS# that is a new way to access the $. Even HD has dismissed this, without an actual credit card, exp. date and Sec. Code, checking for credit cards that matches SS # is a waste of time. Although a few followers will randomly pop up asking about assessing the secret accounts. Comments of course, ignored by most of the gurus.

Although I do have to mention, that HD was searching for advice to beat his traffic citations and found a You Tube channel by “TJ.” TJ has convinced his followers that the use of “subrogation” can beat any court case.

TJ aka Theron Jay Marrs (referenced in another thread) has been a scammer since 2010. Debt elimination, mortgage elimination, beating the court system.

A quick google and google scholar search will reflect that TJ’s methods aren’t so successfuul for his own bad self.

In fact, a recent 10/17 arrest, will I hope bring TJ’s scams to an end.

Washington Man Indicted and Arrested in a Scheme to Obstruct the IRS

On July 18, 2017, in the District of Oregon, Portland Division, Theron J. Marrs was indicted for obstructing the due administration of the Internal Revenue laws, evasion of payment of taxes, and filing false Federal tax returns. [1] Marrs was subsequently arrested for the offenses on July 20, 2017, in Camas, Washington. [2]

According to the court documents, Marrs was a resident of Bend, Oregon, from 2005 through July 2015 and has been a resident of Camas, Washington, since August 2015. Marrs was involved in several businesses, including debt elimination, multilevel marketing, and tax advice. He owned and operated the website livingfreeandclear.com, through which he sold and promoted abusive tax avoidance schemes. [3]

Prior to 2010, Marrs had a history of timely filing his Federal income tax returns. However, from about February 2011 until the date of his indictment, Marrs corruptly endeavored to obstruct and impede the due administration of the Internal Revenue laws and willfully attempted to evade and defeat the payment of Federal income tax through a variety of acts. [4]

As part of his scheme, Marrs attempted to evade the payment of more than $265,000 due and owing for taxes by concealing and attempting to conceal income, assets, and financial transactions from the IRS using businesses and nominee entities. In furtherance of this scheme, and as part of his efforts to impede and obstruct the IRS, Marrs sent IRS employees false payment instruments, including fraudulent bills of exchange, bonds, money orders, and checks, attempting to mislead the IRS into accepting such items as payment for his Federal income tax due. [5]

Additionally, Marrs sent IRS employees threatening and harassing correspondence, filed bogus and retaliatory lawsuits against IRS employees, and attempted to file a criminal complaint against IRS employees. He also filed frivolous documents with the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon and filed a false Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) lien. For Calendar Years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, and 2010, Marrs willfully filed, under the penalties of perjury, false individual Federal tax returns with the IRS, in which he claimed minimal income each of these years, ranging from $0 to approximately $5,515, while at the same time claiming tax refunds due to him totaling approximately $122,348. [6]

Additional legal actions are anticipated.

[1] D. Ore. Indict. filed July 18, 2017.
[2] D. Ore. Executed Arrest Warrant filed July 24, 2017.
[3] D. Ore. Indict. filed July 18, 2017.
[4] Id.
[5] Id.
[6] Id.

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.
arayder

Post by arayder »

The idea of getting a fortune out of a birth bond or some secret government account seems to be the most enduring fantasy of sovcit subculture. Every few months some wannabe guru puts some new window dressing on the old idea and trots it out to the gullible.

The idea of getting buckets of money from "the man" is so seductive to freemen/sovcits that any notion of applying the smell test to this tired idea just goes out the window.

And the idea of being successful is so seductive to the wannabe gurus that they don't seem to mind lying about the efficacy of the birth bond theory du jour.

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

arayder wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:56 pm The idea of getting a fortune out of a birth bond or some secret government account seems to be the most enduring fantasy of sovcit subculture. Every few months some wannabe guru puts some new window dressing on the old idea and trots it out to the gullible.
I think a lot of it comes from their white supremacist roots. The idea that they would all be doing better, taking their natural place in the world, if sinister forces were not conspiring to keep them down. They see themselves as people who, by birthright (i.e. race), should be living a lot better than they are, so someone must have their money.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:27 am Right on cue, the natives are getting restless:
If Heather show that the secret treasury accounts are real and that Randy really did have the legal right to the money he accessed. If they can do that, then that would get Randy out of jail immediately, and Heather’s name would be cleared. And if they could prove that, then everybody else could access their own secret treasury accounts and the world would become a much better place very quickly. After all, this whole thing is supposed to be about a lot more than Randy buying an expensive RV — it’s about transforming the whole world.

Heather is not doing any of this. She keeps wasting time first on an identity hearing in Washington and then on a jurisdiction hearing. She should be rushing to get the evidence heard based on all the work she’s been doing all these years that the government has been keeping the money from us. I’m starting to worry about whether there’s a problem s. omewhere.
The poster's screen name is Bill T. According to court documents upthread, Heather's current residence was paid for by a William T. "Bill" Ferguson. Hmmmm.
It would certainly be interesting if that Bill T. were the same as the "William T." who's acting as Heather's sugar daddie du jour. But one would hope that if Mr. Ferguson were doubting Heather that he would do us all a favor by cutting her off rather than by expressing some doubts about where she's going with all this.

I read the original post by this Bill T. on the I-UV and he could be just some jerk who's very gently reminding the readers that Heather promised that this was all a part of the plan to show that the secret treasury accounts are real -- that she and Randy are martyring themselves for a much nobler goal. It's almost Fogbow-like reasoning to hone in on the fact that she appears to be trying to save her skin and not save the universe. The only thing that the author doesn't do is bludgeon readers over the head with the point that the filings show they're behaving like common criminals, not like holy martyrs serving a noble cause.

I would have thought that if she was trying to validate the secret accounts, she would have attempted to depose all sorts of Treasury and Federal Reserve officials about their knowledge of the secret accounts and we'd be having a merry time watching the motion practice as the government seeks to block that. But no. Instead, we just get more of the usual "jurisdiction" nonsense. I'd almost wonder if we have another round of nonsense coming up. Any bets that they will try to question the judge's oath of office next?

Frankly, I was surprised that Bill T's comment got through, given that Heather's site moderates comments. Maybe the moderator didn't recognize that the point he made is not exactly cheerleading for the queen of BEing and DOing.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:52 pm Frankly, I was surprised that Bill T's comment got through, given that Heather's site moderates comments.
I-uv is surprisingly tolerant of criticism, provided it comes from regular posters. They have sometimes even responded at length.

arayder

Post by arayder »

neeneko wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:32 pm
arayder wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:56 pm The idea of getting a fortune out of a birth bond or some secret government account seems to be the most enduring fantasy of sovcit subculture. Every few months some wannabe guru puts some new window dressing on the old idea and trots it out to the gullible.
I think a lot of it comes from their white supremacist roots. The idea that they would all be doing better, taking their natural place in the world, if sinister forces were not conspiring to keep them down. They see themselves as people who, by birthright (i.e. race), should be living a lot better than they are, so someone must have their money.
As "the movement" hurtles into irrelevancy its circle-the-wagons mentality has prompted a thinly veiled alliance of freemen, sovcits, conspiracy theorists, anarcho-libertarians, white nationalists, men's rights activists, anti-feminists, anti-immigration activists and unfocused losers who, in reality, see the movement's countless failed projects, whacky theories and silly court challenges as nothing more than self-inflating ego raspberries aimed at the powers that be.

Visit any guru or guru-lite's Facebook page, website or web forum and you can see the rants devolve into mindless bashings of Jews, Muslims, feminists, people of color as well as any and all authority figures in sight.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

HD on a rant bout being singled out on Quatloos. Pointing out the other gurus who charge for their services of whatnot and yokum.

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.
arayder

Post by arayder »

nancydrew wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:56 pm HD on a rant bout being singled out on Quatloos. Pointing out the other gurus who charge for their services of whatnot and yokum.
Oh yeah, the guru wars. Harvey opines that some obscure, failed gurus aren't being cited at Quatloos, and implies that he's being singled out because he's so brilliant.

Dent's zero for life like every other self-agrandizing wannabe guru.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

arayder wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:30 pm
nancydrew wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:56 pm HD on a rant bout being singled out on Quatloos. Pointing out the other gurus who charge for their services of whatnot and yokum.
Oh yeah, the guru wars. Harvey opines that some obscure, failed gurus aren't being cited at Quatloos, and implies that he's being singled out because he's so brilliant.

What these idiots don’t realize it takes years of compiling information for the IRS to finally have enough evidence to convict them. Generally it’s the IRS and not other forms of LE that puts the hammer to them. IE Winston Shrout, even more recent Theron Jay Marrs. They get them for tax evasion and fictious financial documents. Problem with some of the Moors, they been around so long, that people don’t know what their real names are to see if there are charges already out there.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

GlimDropper wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:24 pm
nancydrew wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:59 pm
GlimDropper wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:00 pm

AKA Lorenzo McDonald from Chicago.
My apologies I didn’t see the Lorenzo McDonald on your post. Meechie is commenting on Janet Moore’s YouTube video, she put up on him. According to Meechie, the court agreed with him that there was no money because he was allowed to file “in firma Pauperis.” All his cases were dismissed from what I can tell, most for lack of jurisdiction. (What happens when you file in the wrong court.) But as always these SC types always delude themselves they are “winning!”
Meechie was bragging about the court accepting his in forma Pauperis petition, I see someone already congratulated him on that. [Link to the vid in question for those playing along at home]

Perhaps I was misreading you but your post made it sound like Meechie is Lorenzo McDonald when I'm sure you know he's Demetrius Marwin Holder. I read these threads sometimes first thing in the morning so a certain amount of clarity is helpful, especially because we seem to be adding to the cast of characters here. And most especially because Lorenzo "HailRazor" McDonald seems concerned that his online sovcit reputation might start to connect with his RazorSharpDesigns & Media, LLC day job.
A several anti SC/Moor/fMOTL decided to comment on TheHailRazers YouTube page. He’s giving legal advice to some poor girl( by following his advice and those of others) managed to turn her traffic citation into a criminal matter.

Let’s just say, ole Lorenzo does not like to be challenged, and quickly dissembled into the foul mouth, personal attacks that they all seem to dissolve into when confronted by facts. The comments from his viewers are worth the read.

arayder

Post by arayder »

nancydrew wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:31 am
arayder wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:30 pm

What these idiots don’t realize it takes years of compiling information for the IRS to finally have enough evidence to convict them. Generally it’s the IRS and not other forms of LE that puts the hammer to them. IE Winston Shrout, even more recent Theron Jay Marrs. They get them for tax evasion and fictious financial documents. Problem with some of the Moors, they been around so long, that people don’t know what their real names are to see if there are charges already out there.
It's the oldest trick in the freeman/sovcit guru's book. The best example of it being Kate of Gaia (back in her Keith Thompson days) standing in front of a traffic court judge mouthing freemen BS and declaring victory only to have the judge find him guilty of a illegal parking violation after a recess. Kate conveniently didn't bother to have his co-conspirator film that part of the proceeding.

In the posted YouTube above Harvey Dent goes Kate one better by taking a grainy, inaudible film of the court proceedings (which is probably a crime) and then editing in the stuff he says he told the judge and hence, he claims, won the day. Dent's careful not to note the court or the case number thus making it difficult for the viewer/mark to check into how it all really worked out.

In the short term the gullible might be fooled by this. But my money says Harvey, like Kate, Clifford, Menard and Warman like so many other phony gurus before him will make this traffic ticket molehill into a contempt of court mountain.

HogGravyandChitlins

Post by HogGravyandChitlins »

I managed to dig this up:
https://cabutteodyprod.tylerhost.net/Po ... shboard/29
Case Information

17TR14937 | People of the State of California vs. Denson, Harvey Lee, Jr

Case Number
17TR14937

Court
Chico - Traffic

Judicial Officer
Gunn, David E

File Date
10/25/2017

Case Type
Adult Traffic

Case Status
Active

Party
Plaintiff
People of the State of California

Officer (Participant)
Alves, Christopher

Defendant
Denson, Harvey Lee, Jr

DOB
XX/XX/XXXX

Charge
Charges
Denson, Harvey Lee, Jr

Description
Citation
Statute
Level
Date
001 VC22349(a)-I- Speeding Over 65 MPH DS29147 22349(a) Infraction 10/21/2017
002 VC16028(a)-I- Failure To Provide Financial Responsibility Evidence To Officer DS29147 16028(a) Infraction 10/21/2017
003 VC4000(a)-I- Registration Required DS29147 4000(a) Infraction 10/21/2017
Disposition Events
12/01/2017 Plea

Judicial Officer
Goldkind, Leonard D

VC22349(a)-I- Speeding Over 65 MPH
Not Guilty

Events and Hearings

10/25/2017 Citation

11/07/2017 Courtesy Notice

12/01/2017 Arraignment

Judicial Officer
Goldkind, Leonard D

Hearing Time
1:36 PM

Result
Held

Parties Present
Defendant: Denson, Harvey Lee, Jr

12/01/2017 Statement of Rights

12/01/2017 Minute Order

12/05/2017 Notice of Court Trial

01/08/2018 Court Trial

Judicial Officer
Gunn, David E

Hearing Time
10:00 AM

Well barbecue my ham hocks!
nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

HogGravyandChitlins wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:37 pm I managed to dig this up:
https://cabutteodyprod.tylerhost.net/Po ... shboard/29
Case Information

17TR14937 | People of the State of California vs. Denson, Harvey Lee, Jr

Case Number
17TR14937

Court
Chico - Traffic

Judicial Officer
Gunn, David E

File Date
10/25/2017

Case Type
Adult Traffic

Case Status
Active

Party
Plaintiff
People of the State of California

Officer (Participant)
Alves, Christopher

Defendant
Denson, Harvey Lee, Jr

DOB
XX/XX/XXXX

Charge
Charges
Denson, Harvey Lee, Jr

Description
Citation
Statute
Level
Date
001 VC22349(a)-I- Speeding Over 65 MPH DS29147 22349(a) Infraction 10/21/2017
002 VC16028(a)-I- Failure To Provide Financial Responsibility Evidence To Officer DS29147 16028(a) Infraction 10/21/2017
003 VC4000(a)-I- Registration Required DS29147 4000(a) Infraction 10/21/2017
Disposition Events
12/01/2017 Plea

Judicial Officer
Goldkind, Leonard D

VC22349(a)-I- Speeding Over 65 MPH
Not Guilty

Events and Hearings

10/25/2017 Citation

11/07/2017 Courtesy Notice

12/01/2017 Arraignment

Judicial Officer
Goldkind, Leonard D

Hearing Time
1:36 PM

Result
Held

Parties Present
Defendant: Denson, Harvey Lee, Jr

12/01/2017 Statement of Rights

12/01/2017 Minute Order

12/05/2017 Notice of Court Trial

01/08/2018 Court Trial

Judicial Officer
Gunn, David E

Hearing Time
10:00 AM
Thanks so much! This just cements what I thought his charges appeared to be on the poor copy of the citation HD briefly posts in his video.

anotherparadox

Post by anotherparadox »

This person needs the majority of her videos reported to YouTube. She's really ripping these gullible people off. $350 for instructions on how to access these imaginary TDA accounts. On top of that, she's just down right irritating.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 5d57718e82

I don't think there is a category on you tube to report this sort of activity, or I would.

Slicester

Post by Slicester »

Reported.

When you go report, select "Spam or Misleading" and at the bottom of the next list is the option for "Scams / fraud".

I normally put the details as something like: "Teaching people how to commit wire fraud for "secret" government treasury accounts"

Siegfried Shrink

Thank you, I will try that. It sounds reasonable.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

New filings in the Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf case:

http://i-uv.com/hatj-tn-normal-course-o ... -fillings/

Like before, Heather has simply handwritten "rejected" on Judge Varlan's ruling, and re-filed it. The reasons she gives are:
On 12-12-17, two unidentified men appearing at the house of one of my known legal team on this alleged case in Houston, TX, alleging to be FBI agents, demanding if my said legal team member was home, demanding to speak with her, and refused to show due identification (other than reportedly stating their names were “Bob” and “Scott”, and that they were “FBI”)…and unable to produce official business cards when duly requested, reportedly stating that they “don’t get business cards, the bureau makes them pay for them”
What this has to do with Heather's case, I have no clue. HATJ identifies the person as Lisa Shannon, a name that has a long history of posting on i-uv.com, and using HATJ's recommended remedies. My guess is that she's simply in trouble herself.

Second, something having to do with the customer service at the courthouse:
On 12-13-17, alleged Clerk of Court’s failure to electronically process, deliver, and produce certified copy out, as per normal course of business blah blah blah
Lately Heather's been complaining that the court doesn't deliver her documents the nanosecond she requests them. Apparently this violates some rule, which Heather makes no effort to explain.

Result: "duly rejected for due cause" blah blah blah. Handwritten and refiled. No doubt Randy's motion to adjoin is coming next.

And, of course, Heather says:
and now, comes the big picture…the complete picture…and it is revealed completely, not one piece of data missing, on the universal stage…
All is perfect and perfectly done, as always.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:24 am Thank you, I will try that. It sounds reasonable.
Use the report option on your lap top or table top computer! The one that is there has more options, whereas the phone app. doesn’t have the ability to add additional information.

Siegfried Shrink

I am far too old to have an electric telephone or whatever it is these young people are welded to.

I did run through the report process with one of these, the forensic chap.

I will try a few others, I am sure it needs multiple reports to attract any attention.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:31 pm And, of course, Heather says:
and now, comes the big picture…the complete picture…and it is revealed completely, not one piece of data missing, on the universal stage…
All is perfect and perfectly done, as always.
In other words, "while our arguments sound ludicrous in reality, not just to the courts but even to some of our followers, in the alternate universe that we constantly talk about but have only seen in our dreams, we have all the data and all the logic to prove everything we say beyond a shadow of a doubt."

If I said that at work when I proposed something to management that they didn't believe, I'd soon find myself in the state Home for the Bewildered.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”