SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Northland10

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

Post by Northland10 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:15 am http://i-uv.com/docket-63-rkb-request-t ... ling-hatj/

Heather has replied to Judge Shirley's recommendations. Randy filed a motion to join this response.
The judge mentioned "the victim banks." I suspect the "no victim, no crime" lot to ignore the mention of a victim.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:15 am Heather has replied to Judge Shirley's recommendations. Randy filed a motion to join this response.
Heather could have fluvio-glacial deposits and idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and Randy would file a motion to join.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'm seriously tempted to think that Randy is the smart one. :eek2:
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Did she just write "rejected for cause without dishonor" sovcit gibberish on every page - and then filed it? Honestly, I am not impressed. That is merely standard sovcit crazy level. Step it up, Heather. You can be far crazier than this.
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

LightinDarkness wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:42 pm Did she just write "rejected for cause without dishonor" sovcit gibberish on every page - and then filed it? Honestly, I am not impressed. That is merely standard sovcit crazy level. Step it up, Heather. You can be far crazier than this.
Isn't that some sort of perversion of some concepts in the UCC? Heather has staked her whole scammy career on the UCC. She tried to school the judge in her hearing on the UCC, whereupon he dismembered her, getting her to admit she studied it in law school and pointing out that it's a guideline for creating state laws, not an actual law. And all the OPPT nonsense, where she pretend-"foreclosed" on all the world's governments, was on UCC-1 forms, which made no sense whatsoever.

So if I'm right that "rejected for cause" and the whole concept of "dishonor" which looms large in the SovCit mysticism about trying to turn criminal matters into "commercial disputes," derives from UCC concepts, then it sounds to me like Heather can't really drop that mode and turn to some other SovCit avenue to extricate herself. It would imperil her status as "queen of the UCC."

But, yeah, it sure looks like laziness. And it is definitely disappointing to those of us who laid in stocks of popcorn in anticipation of something a little more zany.
Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:05 pm
LightinDarkness wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:42 pm Did she just write "rejected for cause without dishonor" sovcit gibberish on every page - and then filed it? Honestly, I am not impressed. That is merely standard sovcit crazy level. Step it up, Heather. You can be far crazier than this.
Isn't that some sort of perversion of some concepts in the UCC? Heather has staked her whole scammy career on the UCC. She tried to school the judge in her hearing on the UCC, whereupon he dismembered her, getting her to admit she studied it in law school and pointing out that it's a guideline for creating state laws, not an actual law. And all the OPPT nonsense, where she pretend-"foreclosed" on all the world's governments, was on UCC-1 forms, which made no sense whatsoever.

So if I'm right that "rejected for cause" and the whole concept of "dishonor" which looms large in the SovCit mysticism about trying to turn criminal matters into "commercial disputes," derives from UCC concepts, then it sounds to me like Heather can't really drop that mode and turn to some other SovCit avenue to extricate herself. It would imperil her status as "queen of the UCC."

But, yeah, it sure looks like laziness. And it is definitely disappointing to those of us who laid in stocks of popcorn in anticipation of something a little more zany.
Let me put it this way:

I've taken three courses that involved portions of the UCC. The mystical significance of fingerprinting and the magic of the phrase "rejected for cause without dishonor" were mentioned in all but three of those courses.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Another fledgling sovcit hurls himself into the bugzapper of life.. I'm leaving his name out owing that this was posted in a private group:
XXXX YYYYY
4 hrs
SO LET ME TELL YA I WAS TERMINATED FROM MY JOB YESTURDAY BECAUSE I PUT IN MY PAPERWORK TO NOT HAVE TAXES TAKEN OUT OF MY PAY CHECKS AND I WAS TOLD WORD FOR WORD DONT BRING THAT FREEDOM SHIT IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT SO MY REPLY WAS DONT BRING THAT SLAVERY STUFF TO MY ESTABLISHMENT MY LOWER SUPERVISOR LAUGHED AND PUMPED HIS FIST MY UPPER SUPERVISOR RAN TO THE OFFICE AND TOLD HER FATHER WHICH OWNES THE BUSINESS AND THEN HE SAID WELL [Name] YOUR TO WOKE IF I ALLOW U TO DO THIS THEN ILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TAXES WHICH MEANS ILL HAVE TO CUT DRIVERS SO THAT MEANS ILL FIRE YOU CAUSE U KNOW THE TRUTH AND KEEP THE ONES WHO DONT KNOW.... SO HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY YOUR TO WOKE FOR THIS BUSINESS.....
He posted a screen shot of his termination letter, he drove trucks and averaged $207 a week for his effort. The chuckleheads in the group are coaching him on how to set this up as a lawsuit for big bucks. But just to cover all bases, and maybe save his former employer a lawsuit they've been schooling our poster on tax law and he's now explaining to former employer why they don't apply to him.
DJ1.JPG
DJ2.JPG
Ah, the good old W4-T, the IRS form that exists only in imagination. Sad thing is this guy was barely making enough money to pay federal taxes and now he has no income at all. He better hope those TDAs open up before Christmas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

It sounds like he's saying his former employer agreed but was all like, shhhh . . .
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Mikedunford wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:46 pm

Let me put it this way:

I've taken three courses that involved portions of the UCC. The mystical significance of fingerprinting and the magic of the phrase "rejected for cause without dishonor" were mentioned in all but three of those courses.
Very cleverly worded observation. But I was talking about the general concepts of "presentment" of a bill and "honoring" or "dishonoring" it in the real world, not the twisted arglebargle that the SovCits have turned otherwise sensible regulations into by quoting out of context, general cluelessness, etc.
Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:27 pm
Mikedunford wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:46 pm

Let me put it this way:

Very cleverly worded observation. But I was talking about the general concepts of "presentment" of a bill and "honoring" or "dishonoring" it in the real world, not the twisted arglebargle that the SovCits have turned otherwise sensible regulations into by quoting out of context, general cluelessness, etc.
My thinking is that calling the sovcit nonsense a "perversion" of UCC concepts implies rather more of a connection between their nonsense and the real law than actually exists. To the extent that they are connected, the relation is less tangential than accidental.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.
Whip

Post by Whip »

GlimDropper wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:04 pm Another fledgling sovcit hurls himself into the bugzapper of life.. I'm leaving his name out owing that this was posted in a private group:
XXXX YYYYY
4 hrs
SO LET ME TELL YA I WAS TERMINATED FROM MY JOB YESTURDAY BECAUSE I PUT IN MY PAPERWORK TO NOT HAVE TAXES TAKEN OUT OF MY PAY CHECKS AND I WAS TOLD WORD FOR WORD DONT BRING THAT FREEDOM SHIT IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT SO MY REPLY WAS DONT BRING THAT SLAVERY STUFF TO MY ESTABLISHMENT MY LOWER SUPERVISOR LAUGHED AND PUMPED HIS FIST MY UPPER SUPERVISOR RAN TO THE OFFICE AND TOLD HER FATHER WHICH OWNES THE BUSINESS AND THEN HE SAID WELL [Name] YOUR TO WOKE IF I ALLOW U TO DO THIS THEN ILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TAXES WHICH MEANS ILL HAVE TO CUT DRIVERS SO THAT MEANS ILL FIRE YOU CAUSE U KNOW THE TRUTH AND KEEP THE ONES WHO DONT KNOW.... SO HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY YOUR TO WOKE FOR THIS BUSINESS.....
He posted a screen shot of his termination letter, he drove trucks and averaged $207 a week for his effort. The chuckleheads in the group are coaching him on how to set this up as a lawsuit for big bucks. But just to cover all bases, and maybe save his former employer a lawsuit they've been schooling our poster on tax law and he's now explaining to former employer why they don't apply to him.

DJ1.JPG
DJ2.JPG

Ah, the good old W4-T, the IRS form that exists only in imagination. Sad thing is this guy was barely making enough money to pay federal taxes and now he has no income at all. He better hope those TDAs open up before Christmas.
tough decision by the boss. he could have said 'OK' then just hit him with a 1099
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

GlimDropper wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:04 pm Another fledgling sovcit hurls himself into the bugzapper of life.. I'm leaving his name out owing that this was posted in a private group:

:snippity: :snippity:

Wisconsin has a form labelled W-4-T. Employee’s Wisconsin Withholding Exemption Certificate/New Hire Reporting

https://www.revenue.wi.gov/DORForms/w-204f.pdf
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Oh, they grow up so fast. Just a few months ago Harvey Denson was confabulating mythology about secret bank accounts and today he pulled up his big boy sovcit pants and mouthed off to a real (traffic court) Judge.

Court date for the 8th of January, perhaps by then Harvey will realize that the Judge entering a plea of not guilty on his behalf is not quite the same thing as him "making a judicial determination that he is not guilty." Or maybe not.
Pompeed

Post by Pompeed »

Yep.

Every page.

Plus a certification of service.
ssmith

Post by ssmith »

Pompeed wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Yep.

Every page.

Plus a certification of service.

Yes, this has gotten rather boring. After Harvey's big victory in traffic court today, I think he's now qualified to be brought in as council to Randy Beane. That would liven things up a bit.
ssmith

Post by ssmith »

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Whip wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:52 pm
XXXX YYYYY
4 hrs

DJ1.JPG
DJ2.JPG

tough decision by the boss. he could have said 'OK' then just hit him with a 1099
LOL
Reason: TO WOKE
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Turtle wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:54 pm
LOL
I'm certain that he'll be able to apply for unemployment benefits.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Azastan wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:02 pm
LOL
I don't think you can get them if you're fired for cause.
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:04 pm
LOL
Is 'TO WOKE' a reason for being fired, however?

:lol:
BigSkip

Post by BigSkip »

lol Dana Jay.
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Azastan wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:11 pm

It is in a right to woke state.
Image Image Image Image Image
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:57 am
TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:48 pm
Approximately 5 AM EST, 11.30.17, Randy was moved to the Rodger D Wilson Detention Facility, in Knoxville TN.

He was moved there for his safety, after receiving a severe beating by gang of 3 inmates, in a “hit” ordered likely by The Texas Camp, on Friday November 24th, at approximately 6:25 PM EST
I always find it amusing that the NWO or whatever can organise 9/11, the weather, contrails, etc. etc. but can't manage a "hit" on an inmate in a jail under their control. Also, if he had a real "severe beating" he'd be in the hospital unit.
Notorial Dissent wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:33 am I kinda sorta get the idea from all this that Randy is not the congenial laid back sort he is purported to be. Since he is awaiting trial he should be in a relatively segregated unit, wouldn't do for your suspect to get shivved before he even gets to trial, bad form and all that, and yet Randy seems to be constantly having problems with his bunkies. This might just lead a sensible person to come to the conclusion that he is every bit as annoying in person as he is on paper.
Doesn't bode well for Heather then, does it?
The Tuccis-giraffe is a speshul preshus widdle snowflake, she won't last 10 seconds before she is getting her face rearranged.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:15 am http://i-uv.com/docket-63-rkb-request-t ... ling-hatj/

Heather has replied to Judge Shirley's recommendations. Randy filed a motion to join this response.
Yes, she basically scribbled the standard sovcit non-answers, and red thumbprint over the court's recommendations. In other words no real response and she is now past the deadline and had most likely screwed any chance for appeal on the issue. She also left off the obligatory postage stamp so her reply isn't valid anyway. She's already dropped a praecipe on them, why should she need to do more.

Just gets funnier and funnier. :rotflmao:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BigSkip

Post by BigSkip »

Estiveo wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:18 pm
Azastan wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:11 pm

It is in a right to woke state.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”