SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

LightinDarkness

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

Post by LightinDarkness »

Guys, this is by far the best sovcit take-down by a judge I've seen since Meads. It may be the best American take down. The judge goes through and takes care to demolish every single one of HATJ's documents. It is a beauty.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

LightinDarkness wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:54 pm Guys, this is by far the best sovcit take-down by a judge I've seen since Meads. It may be the best American take down. The judge goes through and takes care to demolish every single one of HATJ's documents. It is a beauty.
I got through the transcript, pure gold. I hope to see written the judgement on this one. :popcorn:
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

LightinDarkness wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:54 pm Guys, this is by far the best sovcit take-down by a judge I've seen since Meads. It may be the best American take down. The judge goes through and takes care to demolish every single one of HATJ's documents. It is a beauty.
It was indeed worth the time it took to plow through all that. The best part is the comments where the adoring loons think that she won. The judge has to be pretty sharp if he was able to hang in there in the face of the wall o' crazy emanating from Heather's mouth and poke valid holes in the arguments, instead of just trying to get her to shut up.
Pompeed

Post by Pompeed »

Liebe Gott!
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Unless I have missed something in the narrative along the way, the closest she ever got to working with judges and prosecutors was when she got arraigned, her career to the best of my knowledge consisted of being an ambulance chaser, and apparently not even very good at that. Her CV given there is every bit as much hooey as all the rest of her documents.

I do think she and ingie dingie ought to partner up, their legal and personal skills seem to be pretty evenly matched.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

So the judge was BEing and DOing?
Vee

Post by Vee »

A guy I know keeps talking about CUSIP numbers he believes he has discovered he is worth a fortune based on some search using a CUSIP number. Forgive my ignorance but I am just have no idea what he is spewing.
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Vee wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:44 pm A guy I know keeps talking about CUSIP numbers he believes he has discovered he is worth a fortune based on some search using a CUSIP number. Forgive my ignorance but I am just have no idea what he is spewing.
CUSIP stands for Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures. Every type of publicly traded security such as a stock or bond is issued a CUSIP number. This is to prevent accidental mis-identification of highly similar securities. For example, a treasury bond of a given issue date and maturity can be mistaken by a trader for a treasury bond with a maturity of a week later. Use of the CUSIP number to identify the bond, rather than the title of the bond (2.55% 10-year treasury bond maturing March 1, 2024) prevents these errors.

Since both Social Security numbers and CUSIP numbers are 9 digits long, and since there are literally millions of different types of securities that have been issued in the last few decades, one can entertain one's self by entering one's SSN into a web site that will look up a CUSIP number. Often enough, though far from all the time, that comes up with a valid security.

SovCit loons who are clueless enough to believe all this currently swirling nonsense about the existence of secret Treasury accounts just waiting to be claimed have taken the existence of a security whose ID number matches their SSN as "proof" that they are the owners of all those securities.

Personally, I'd like to have a social security number that matches the CUSIP of the Vanguard 500 Index Fund, which has north of $200 billion in assets.

If someone were to discover that their credit card number matched the UPC number of a tube of hemorrhoid cream, few poots would make the mistake of saying that the person actually is a tube of hemorrhoid cream. Yet they'll fight to the death to explain this other coincidence as a seekrit gummint plot to deprive them of their rightful billions.
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

A couple of comments from Heather fans at I-UV I felt worth saving for posterity....

Laura says.JPG

Tallison says.JPG

:bigvomit:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Am I being detained?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

For a few pages there I thought she was going to talk herself out of her pre-trial release.
Notorial Dissent wrote:Unless I have missed something in the narrative along the way, the closest she ever got to working with judges and prosecutors was when she got arraigned, her career to the best of my knowledge consisted of being an ambulance chaser, and apparently not even very good at that. Her CV given there is every bit as much hooey as all the rest of her documents.
I think you're right, at most she may have done a few months as an assistant county DA prosecuting DUIs and traffic tickets. Considering her age and the amount of time she has been an ex attorney, she couldn't have practiced law for more than a few years. Her main legal accomplishment as far as I can see is to cause serious damage to the reputation of Gonzaga Law School and whomever approves admittance to the Washington State Bar. To call her crazier than a shithouse rat is to insult rodents who reside in latrines.

Her practice is listed on lawyer.com as Personal Injury and she registered a company in the trucking industry which as far as I can tell never owned or operated any trucks. Her "high level banking and finance" experience is limited to one case I can find, the foreclosure of her own home which didn't end well for her, unless you accept her own definition of it, which is she was learning how banks are ripping us all off and she was exposing it by losing her house. Winning, I guess.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Notorial Dissent

My impression, which may be totally wrong , is that she had a not very successful PI practice, got in to a nasty contentious legal battle with her family that she lost, and that the trucking company was something she cooked up with her mentor in sovcit cray cray and who helped her on the path to her magnum opus UCC filing, and basically screwed up her life big time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I know that the trucking company isn't what it seems, and that it somehow ties to some sovcit crazy, but for the life of me I can't find out enough about it to figure it out. It being the seed from which all UCC related crazy started seems likely but I haven't figured that out.
nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

NotaPerson wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:45 pm I'll have to put off my reading until tomorrow.

But that judge sounds awesome. :-D
I’m half way through! I bet it took every once of self restraint for the Judge not yelling “Focus!”to her. RKB has no idea what he’s agreeing/understands but is going along with it because Heather says so.

She wants to continue rattling off her resume to the Judge. What a disaster she’s creating and is oblivious to it. How she passed a sanity test, I’ll never know!
For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.
ssmith

Post by ssmith »

Gregg wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:06 am I know that the trucking company isn't what it seems, and that it somehow ties to some sovcit crazy, but for the life of me I can't find out enough about it to figure it out. It being the seed from which all UCC related crazy started seems likely but I haven't figured that out.
Heather and her husband did have a Moroccan import store. Maybe the trucking company was somehow tied into that. Her LLC was started in 2012, but it appears the store is no long in business and I can't find a closing date.. http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... &start=180
Notorial Dissent

Buried back in the Quatloos archives early on in the OPPT saga there is some reference information about the "trucking company" it was basically her and her sovcit mentor. As I recall they had like one actual truck and it was all somehow involved in a stab at her family, that ultimately, like all HAT ploys, FAILED. Her husband closed down the shop along about the time she went completely off the rails and started filing all of her funny paper. There was never anything available one way or the other whether one event preceded or precipitated the other. It was a well known and respected enterprise for a time, there was some comment that it was actually money issues that closed it down, but I've never seen anything one way or the other.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

THE COURT: Mr. Beane, is it correct that you want to join in Ms. Tucci-Jarraf's praecipe filing?
MR. BEANE: Yes.
THE COURT: Do you know what a praecipe?
MR. BEANE: No.
THE COURT: Do you claim this Court has no jurisdiction over you?
THE COURT: Can you explain the legal basis for that claim?
THE COURT: All right.
Winning.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
NatsInPW

Post by NatsInPW »

That was quite a read. I'm surprised she walked away from that. The judge seemed to focus in on her claims that his detention orders were "accepted" because of her agreement. Seems like she was on the edge leaving in cuffs ?

She also mentioned being a prosecutor and working with DOJ. Maybe she really was a competent lawyer at one time?

I'm not a lawyer, but a question - is a magistrate judge the same as just a district court judge? Do they hear preliminary motions for District judges?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Northland10 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:15 pm
THE COURT: Mr. Beane, is it correct that you want to join in Ms. Tucci-Jarraf's praecipe filing?
THE COURT: Do you know what a praecipe?
THE COURT: Do you claim this Court has no jurisdiction over you?
THE COURT: Can you explain the legal basis for that claim?
THE COURT: All right.
Winning.
This bit actually reminded me of Kentucky Fried Movie.
This bramble need not be traversed.
Turtle

Post by Turtle »

I like the part where the judge said he'd seen a lot of defendants and they generally do not consent to being prosecuted and jailed.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Turtle wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:01 am I like the part where the judge said he'd seen a lot of defendants and they generally do not consent to being prosecuted and jailed.
Yes, that was a point neatly made. An important component of the sovcit legal mythology is the notion that law is a contract between the government and the individual, so they try to apply the principles that apply to freely made contracts. If HATJ and the other sovcits didn't have their fingers in their ears, they might understand how the judge's point neatly demolishes that notion.

As does the simple fact that the court has jurisdiction because it says it has and it has lawyers, police, marshals, bailiffs, jails, prisons, etc. to back up that assertion.

I liked the way the judge engaged with HATJ, allowing her to spray her frothy nonsense and responding briefly to her points without engaging in a wsy that eould drag him down her rabbit hole. His Socratic method failed though, because HATJ only does talking; she doesn't do listening. Altogether it was an honest and creditable attempt by the judge to honor the principle of justice being seen to be done.
Mary Quite Contrary

Post by Mary Quite Contrary »

That was a fantastic read. The judge has the patience of saints. He really let her hang her “theories” out there and shot them all down.

To me, it seems obvious that HAJT has spewed these ideas of hers to everyone. She was just saying everything she repeats to her gullible followers expecting everyone in the courtroom to agree. That’s some seriously delusional verbiage on her part.

What impresses her followers does not impress anyone with a working brain, however. I can’t wait to read any orders from this judge. It will be sooooo worth the wait if ever should it come to fruition.
"My greatest hope is for inclusion and love for all humanity in 2017 and beyond." -Pharrell Williams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

This is the best Trailer for a criminal trial ever!
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:59 am
Turtle wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:01 am I like the part where the judge said he'd seen a lot of defendants and they generally do not consent to being prosecuted and jailed.
Yes, that was a point neatly made. An important component of the sovcit legal mythology is the notion that law is a contract between the government and the individual, so they try to apply the principles that apply to freely made contracts.
The reality that SovCits fail to accept is that currencies and laws are only as strong as the forces behind them.

Thus, their imaginary financial schemes and legal theories will never prevail, since they lack that essential backing. That's why, when push comes to shove (in the literal as well as figurative sense), they lose every time.
I've heard this bull before.
Notorial Dissent

I will have to say that was one of the more entertaining transcripts I think I have ever read. I can only comment the judge's/magistrate's patience and apparent sense of humor. She reminded me of dealing with a particularly slow two year old. I'm still not sure if she ever really answered any of the questions put to her. I am of the opinion that the judge probably gave her more leeway than she had coming, but that may just have been me.

The thing that came to mind to me was that the judge asked her very specific questions about her majik documents, and she really couldn't answer them, and when he really pushed her it was more like, at least to me, she was drawing a blank rather than that was actually trying to evade the question. It comes to mind that she really doesn't have her mythology down all that pat and that she seems to fall back "things are the way I say they are because I say they are" rather than having anything to fall back on other than her majik documents that got short shrift in the hearing.
JohnPCapitalist

Notorial Dissent wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:53 pm I will have to say that was one of the more entertaining transcripts I think I have ever read. I can only comment the judge's/magistrate's patience and apparent sense of humor. She reminded me of dealing with a particularly slow two year old. I'm still not sure if she ever really answered any of the questions put to her. I am of the opinion that the judge probably gave her more leeway than she had coming, but that may just have been me.

The thing that came to mind to me was that the judge asked her very specific questions about her majik documents, and she really couldn't answer them, and when he really pushed her it was more like, at least to me, she was drawing a blank rather than that was actually trying to evade the question. It comes to mind that she really doesn't have her mythology down all that pat and that she seems to fall back "things are the way I say they are because I say they are" rather than having anything to fall back on other than her majik documents that got short shrift in the hearing.
Not that we'll ever know who's right because nobody either can or would want to get inside Heather's head, but I took it a little differently.

The judge is going right to the heart of Heather's bad lawyering. She claims to have "foreclosed" on basically every institution in Western civilization, so what's the source of her authority for making that happen. When she says her authority comes from the UCC, he neatly punctures that and keeps mowing down whatever other arguments she throws out there. Heather tries to arglebargle her way out of it by moving the goalposts and shifting the discussion, but the judge, who's presumably used to lawyers doing that sort of crap a lot, is unmoved. So at one level, she's using the same rhetorical techniques she uses to convince her followers she's smarter than they are -- it's another version of the favorite tactic Creationists use when debating scientists, called the "Gish gallop."

But there's a deeper issue lurking in the shadows. Heather doesn't think the authority to foreclose comes from an external abstract entity like the law. It seems to me that Heather is all about the underlying New Age magical thinking.

Her world is powered by a more grown-up sounding version of classic childish magical thinking. She's claiming that any words you say have actual power because of some magic "BEing" ability. In other words, when someone blessed with these super powers says it, when you step on a crack it really does break your mother's back.

Ultimately, she can abandon the attempt to bulldoze the judge with pseudolegal rhetoric without feeling failure. Her world is built on New Age nonsense about BEing, DOing and HAVEing and harnessing universal harmonic vibrations and all the other imaginary forces that supposedly give super-duper power over the universe. The SovCit arglebargle is a consequence of magical BEing, just a detail of the real magic inside.

I would have expected that if the judge continued to attack her on why she thinks that just saying the government is foreclosed means it really happened, then she would have gotten a lot more combative, because he would have then been attacking something very near and dear to her sense of identity: her imagined power to create a Reality Distortion Field that would make her magical thinking real.

As a result, I think it may be a fortunate accident that the judge pulled the plug on the hearing when he did, as it would have been interesting to see Heather dig in to defend her delusion that she can make things happen magically via all the New Age nonsense. Had they gone too far down that road, somebody could have started to wonder if they should have held a competency hearing, which might have provided her an "out." Instead, if the judge just rules against her and moves the trial forward, the issue of competency may not come up and she can get the full sentence to which she is so richly entitled.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”