SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

TheNewSaint

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

Post by TheNewSaint »

Yeah, Randy really drank the Kool-Ade. You'd think his self-preservation instinct would have kicked in by now. And, he is representing himself pro se, despite lacking Heather's legal training. So the comedy hasn't even started yet.
This bramble need not be traversed.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Not to mention that he's facing more and more serious charges than she is.

Over on BZ's Moonbeam Channel, they're all expecting him to be released any day now and all I can think is he might well spend the rest of his life in prison.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

Was sent this, this morning as a new word in the Urban Dictionary.

Harfing
To say or assert something so patently stupid and preposterous as to generate widespread mockery. Named in honor of State Department Spokesperson Marie Harf.
The State Department Spokesperson was harfing on about how Islamic State jihadists only needed job opportunities in order to give up their evil ways.

Pretty much explains RKB's impressions of what occurred in court yesterday.
For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:09 amOver on BZ's Moonbeam Channel, they're all expecting him to be released any day now and all I can think is he might well spend the rest of his life in prison.
Hell, they're the ones egging him on, telling him to his read his factualized trust aloud and otherwise use Heather's bullshit. Easy for them to do when they're not the ones facing 17 federal counts. Then again, I suspect Randy didn't need much cajoling to take this path.
nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:31 am
Gregg wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:09 amOver on BZ's Moonbeam Channel, they're all expecting him to be released any day now and all I can think is he might well spend the rest of his life in prison.
Hell, they're the ones egging him on, telling him to his read his factualized trust aloud and otherwise use Heather's bullshit. Easy for them to do when they're not the ones facing 17 federal counts. Then again, I suspect Randy didn't need much cajoling to take this path.
I suspect RKB was already well along the SC path before he got caught up with HATJ. But, RKB doesn't come across as smart enough to attempt what he did, without encouragement and instructions. From what I have read about HATJ she manages to get the underlings to do the dirty deeds, and she has thus far stayed beyond the frag pattern. This time, due the videos posted, she can't plead ignorance for the actions of others, because she places herself in the situation.
For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

I'll have to remember to check the "Secret Accounts Unleashed" group tomorrow to learn how her meeting went.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Am I being detained?
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Unless I missed something for the first time since she bonded out Heather Speaks:

I'm half way through and It is NOT worth listening to.

She provides ZERO details about what happened in court yesterday, oh she's talking about it but in the words of our good friend Harvey Denson everything she's saying is Unicorn Poop. The only amusing point is she's trying to pass off yesterday's experience as no different or perhaps even less dramatic than all the other times she has been to court since 2010 seemingly implying that she has been fighting the good fight against agents of evil in their very own courtrooms for the last seven years and presumably winning. Someone please do correct me if I'm wrong but the only court cases we're aware of her involvement with in that time were her foreclosure and some manner of Gross Misdemeanor charge in Pierce County Washington in February of 2011. Her version makes for a better story though.

Again, don't bother with that call, the sound quality for the first half sucks and even after Heather starts talking directly into the phone she says nothing of interest. It may be useful as an insomnia remedy however.
nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

Link to Captain Spaulding’s latest video. Where he is beginning to out who some of the Professors are of the “YOUTUBE UNIVERSITY”for their contribution to Edumacating the “family”
on TDA and UCC1.

Additional names, details will be added at a later date.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

How could we have missed this?

Doc 56 – Notice of Correction of Praecipe Doc 54, filed October 18.

http://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/2017 ... Doc-54.pdf
mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:57 pm How could we have missed this?

What is this thing that's in the bottom left and right hand corners of the pages?
Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 8.08.11 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

mmmirele wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:08 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:57 pm How could we have missed this?

What is this thing that's in the bottom left and right hand corners of the pages?

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 8.08.11 PM.png
How cute is that?! She had a little stamp made up with “I Am”with butterfly wings. Ahhh I’m sure that’ll sway the judge!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

My committee of just me has today awarded Heather and Randy the Paul Andrew Mitchell Batshit Crazy Defendant Award, given occasionally when a person facing felony charges doesn't just ask for it in front of a judge, they get down on their ever loving knees and BEG for it.

A postdated inaugural is also being awarded to this defendant, (this is made from a real transcript, word for word, although it is actors), of whom I was not previously aware until a poster at Quatloos put it up.

Not even close to Safe For Work
Sekrit Stuffs!
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

nancydrew wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:35 pm How cute is that?! She had a little stamp made up with “I Am”with butterfly wings. Ahhh I’m sure that’ll sway the judge!
The "I" hides the pin though.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:03 am
nancydrew wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:35 pm How cute is that?! She had a little stamp made up with “I Am”with butterfly wings. Ahhh I’m sure that’ll sway the judge!
The "I" hides the pin though.
The “I” is the pin.
nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

Please excuse if this has been posted before, but this came up in my feed last night. If you want a bit of a laugh for the day.
ssmith

Post by ssmith »

Porsha Belle is in a bit of a snit today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wEjuGv2--4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Actions have consequences.
nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:29 pm Actions have consequences.
It must be the day! HD is furious with the Captain Spaulding Video. Not because his name is in it. But he went bat $**t nuts being referred to as a SC! He encouraged his followers to thumbs down! Meanwhile Extraordinary light34 is threatening to sue for defamation of character and slander.

Problem is for her, that her videos contain her real info, her name, where she lives. Considering she attempted to perpetuate a fraud using her sekrit acct. to the tune of $89,000 to Quicken and $30,000 to Prosper, I think she provided her own evidence bout her character.

Meanwhile, both the Captain and Van Balion have gotten hits on their channel and were told to either delete the videos or bleep out info. Says a lot about YouTube, that these people disclose their own information and then scream right to privacy.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Ho hum, Harvey has a new video out. He highlights what he admits is not a complete list of his ACH attempts but he does claim what he considers are his two "successes." He says he bought a one year AAA subscription which wasn't reversed, he didn't say he's actually tried to use the service but he's sure its paid up. The only other thing he claims went through is a PG&E utility bill. The screen shot he posted didn't make much sense, three payment attempts in a little over two weeks which lead me to suspect it was three tries to pay a bill with no real confirmation. Further he was evicted and the deputies kicked his ass to the curb just over three weeks after his last attempt to pay that utility bill so it isn't impossible that his shut off date would have come after his put out date.

Credit were it's due Harvey did tell people not to rely on secret account ACH payments when facing significant consequences and more or less admits his scheme doesn't work even as he still insists it should.
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Harvey swearing a thing is a sure thing done deal is kind of like the engineers claiming the Titanic was unsinkable and then NOT taking her out for a spin. I will give Harvey props for at least taking her out for a spin, even though that tub done sunk. It still sunk and he's still a broke, living on the street, loon.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

BREAKING NEWS.

WE HAVE A NEW HATJ TRANSCRIPT.

I REPEAT, WE HAVE A TRANSCRIPT OF HEATHER ANNE TUCCI-JARRAF'S "JURISDICTION HEARING."

92 PAGES OF GUARANTEED HILARITY BELOW.

http://i-uv.com/transcript-proceedings- ... -1124-a-m/
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:52 pm BREAKING NEWS.

WE HAVE A NEW HATJ TRANSCRIPT.

I REPEAT, WE HAVE A TRANSCRIPT OF HEATHER ANNE TUCCI-JARRAF'S "JURISDICTION HEARING."

92 PAGES OF GUARANTEED HILARITY BELOW.

http://i-uv.com/transcript-proceedings- ... -1124-a-m/
I am up to page 19. OBVIOUSLY Heather Anne is winning. :rotflmao:
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

The transcript is fantastic reading. I love this judge.The judge *repeatedly* asks HATJ for a copy of this supposed "judgement" where the government is foreclosed on. HATJ rambles on about her declaration of facts, and eventually admits the "judgement" is her declaration of facts. Judge is not impressed.

Next, the judge asks her where all these maxims she claims are universal law can be found out. HATJ again babbles. My favorite line:
THE COURT: Okay. So what I'm hearing is, even though its universal, it's everywhere, you know all about it, there's no place I could go to find these?
Also, once HATJ tells the judge they don't exist because the judge hasn't proved they are a judge:
THE COURT: So if you were to claim I was a zebra, I would have to issue proof that I wasn't.
Comedy gold. :rotflmao:

This is also a great transcript because usually judges just tell the sovcits to shut up or ignore them. This judge actually directly tells HATJ shes insane and flat out wrong. For example, on claiming the government is a corporation:
THE COURT: You understand, don't you, that that cite is just a definitional cite under the Fedreal Debt Collection Procedure Act, don't you?

MS. TUCCI-JARRAF: I am aware of the US being a corporation after working at the highest levels of bank trade and finance, and that it is actually a corporation that had been operating in fraud.

THE COURT: No ma'am. It is not. And your only reference to it does not even say that, does it?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Up to page 35. Hatj has worked in the highest levels of banking. AND was a prosecutor, and at one stage almost says she personally cleaned up the bankrupcy of the United States, and repeats time after time that her principles are basic principles of law... but cant find where it says it in a law book. Like if a deceleration is not responded to it's automatically valid.

This is pretty good crunchy American born gibberish.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

I'll have to put off my reading until tomorrow.

But that judge sounds awesome. :-D
Am I being detained?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”