SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

LightinDarkness

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

Post by LightinDarkness »

NotaPerson wrote: I missed all of that when it happened, but I am currently at the point in the 79-page Quatloos thread where the magical sex bus tour has just begun! The summaries of conference calls posted by LightInDarkness have been especially entertaining.

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... &start=900
Man, those were the days (love my Quatloos folks! I haven't posted there in ages but the crowd is great and I know a few of them like notorial are here too :bighug: )! As someone whose been observing the sovcit/new age movement since ~2006, I think HATJ and OPPT are among the top scams of the decade terms of sheer utter insanity and comedic value. Only thing that tops it in my mind is Tim Turner and RuSA.

So I must agree with the sentiment that I'm happy to see HATJ is back and finally will be getting what she deserves. With OPPT she scammed thousands of people out of $100k+ (maybe more) to fund her Morocco trips, magic sex bus, etc. And I realize those donations were from crazy people who should know better, but just because your scamming sovcits by playing into their delusions doesn't mean its right.

Given all the havoc she called, I'm amazed she was never arrested. I think that was because she made sure to stay out of the US during the OPPT fall out, and didn't come back until it had dropped off the radar for most of her marks.

And thanks much to everyone giving us updates now that most of this is happening through facebook and youtube and not conference calls. mmmirele, johnp, etc. - ya'll the best!
P.K.
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

Post by P.K. »

I've been reading the comments on the All of Us page, and I'm seeing several folks stating they'd tried to pay student loans, mortgages, and even back child support with their imaginary accounts. These people don't understand that they are setting themselves up for some real trouble..and yet they keep trying. I want to give them a good shake and tell them to wake up, not that it would do any good.

The guy who said he successfully bought two Teslas (why two? Isn't one enough) is lying though. Straight up lying to these gullible people. :madguy:
IANALBIPOOTV - I am not a lawyer, but I've played one on TV. In fact, IANA (fill in the blank) but chances are I've played one on TV.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

P.K. wrote:I've been reading the comments on the All of Us page, and I'm seeing several folks stating they'd tried to pay student loans, mortgages, and even back child support with their imaginary accounts. These people don't understand that they are setting themselves up for some real trouble..and yet they keep trying. I want to give them a good shake and tell them to wake up, not that it would do any good.

The guy who said he successfully bought two Teslas (why two? Isn't one enough) is lying though. Straight up lying to these gullible people. :madguy:

They also fail to realize that one of the highlights of Heather's eventual trial will be the evidence that her crimes were not isolated events but indeed were done to inspire countless others who followed her advice to commit bank fraud.

I have seen a few people "buy" Teslas, what they have done is put down a deposit and frankly Tesla is kind of busy right now and might not even be bothering with following up on bounced deposit checks. They'll be making sure to insist on certified funds to pick up the car, though.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Pompeed

Post by Pompeed »

TheNewSaint wrote: It sounds like Bos really tried to help, but Heather Hatstand couldn't even explain what she wanted him to do with her zany documents. Of course, they blame this all on Bos.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall of the men's john when Bos explains his relief at seeing that particular client's file off his desk and packed off case achieves.
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

pipistrelle wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote: :snippity: It looks like it ought to mean something, but doesn't.
IRELLEVANT.
IMG_3667.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Trying to do some catching up and digging but isn't TDA a Winston Shrout thing?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Among many others, the secret account redemption scam goes back at least 50 years.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Gregg wrote:Among many others, the secret account redemption scam goes back at least 50 years.
So you're saying they're slow learners?
mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

Gregg wrote:Among many others, the secret account redemption scam goes back at least 50 years.
Granted, I wasn't in the courtroom, I'm only going off what people like Neil Wolfe were saying and Neil Wolfe is not a great reporter because he had a predetermined idea of how things should go in his head, so take my thoughts for what it's worth.

These guys are trying the same old arguments that have never worked in the past.

Filing 287 pages of UCC statements for an identity hearing is objectively nuts. Why would you do something like that? Because you've got a particular idea in your head, and the idea is that if you just get all this material before a judge, they'll see it for the truth that it is. Except that it makes utterly no sense and it's more likely to annoy a judge than enlighten them.

Now, I can see, in a twisted way, how the whole "strawman" thing might come into play in an identity hearing, but still, this has been tried before and it has completely failed.

Heather and her followers thought, and still think, that if they can just get their arguments before a judge and if the judge listens, the judge will see the sheer worthiness of their arguments, will accept them and then we will all start down the path to free money, free energy and the Age of Aquarius. One thing I do have to hand to Heather and their followers--they're not setting up courts in the back room at Denny's. But that isn't saying much at all.
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Gregg is right, this does go back a looong way. Its whiskers have whiskers.

As I see it, and understand from my past exposure to OPPT, her magik wurdz and paypuhs, the UCC nonsense, take away the court's power and authority and they have to let her go, they've been foreclosed on you see. The problem is, the only ones who believe that are Heather-maybe, and her braindead followers-for sure. The courts, and everyone else for t that matter, just look at it and see a lot of wasted otherwise useless paper. They are all scratching their heads, and claiming fraud and abuse and corruption, and the whole litany of things they ultimately claim when things ultimately don't go the way they expect them to. It'll be the same once they get to TN and they start over, and FAIL FAIL FAIL.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Vee

Post by Vee »

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
So you're saying they're slow learners?
More like can't learn brainwashed numbskulled idiots
:doh:
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Gregg wrote:
P.K. wrote:I've been reading the comments on the All of Us page, and I'm seeing several folks stating they'd tried to pay student loans, mortgages, and even back child support with their imaginary accounts. These people don't understand that they are setting themselves up for some real trouble..and yet they keep trying. I want to give them a good shake and tell them to wake up, not that it would do any good.

They also fail to realize that one of the highlights of Heather's eventual trial will be the evidence that her crimes were not isolated events but indeed were done to inspire countless others who followed her advice to commit bank fraud.

I have seen a few people "buy" Teslas, what they have done is put down a deposit and frankly Tesla is kind of busy right now and might not even be bothering with following up on bounced deposit checks. They'll be making sure to insist on certified funds to pick up the car, though.
IANAL, NDIPOOTV, but I have to wonder if the volumes of evidence showing that her crimes inspired others to attempt to pay bills and buy Teslas from their "secret accounts" will be admissible in her trial. After all, Heather can't be held liable for the behavior (and shear stupidity) of others.

Would love to hear from the British Accredited lawyers here on this matter.
Am I being detained?
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Notorial Dissent wrote:Gregg is right, this does go back a looong way. Its whiskers have whiskers.

As I see it, and understand from my past exposure to OPPT, her magik wurdz and paypuhs, the UCC nonsense, take away the court's power and authority and they have to let her go, they've been foreclosed on you see. The problem is, the only ones who believe that are Heather-maybe, and her braindead followers-for sure. The courts, and everyone else for t that matter, just look at it and see a lot of wasted otherwise useless paper. They are all scratching their heads, and claiming fraud and abuse and corruption, and the whole litany of things they ultimately claim when things ultimately don't go the way they expect them to. It'll be the same once they get to TN and they start over, and FAIL FAIL FAIL.
This is the hallmark of cult thinking. When something doesn't work, do more of it. The doctrine is infallible, so either you're not doing it right or the outside world is evil, corrupt and conspiring against you.

It didn't work in DC, so they'll do even more of it in TN. And they'll be even more surprised that it fails utterly a few months hence.
mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
This is the hallmark of cult thinking. When something doesn't work, do more of it. The doctrine is infallible, so either you're not doing it right or the outside world is evil, corrupt and conspiring against you.

It didn't work in DC, so they'll do even more of it in TN. And they'll be even more surprised that it fails utterly a few months hence.
This is absolutely true. I've seen it in the three weeks or so I've been observing the people on Facebook who were/are following Heather, Harvey Dent and the rest of the leaders. First it was you could tap into your accounts with a Federal Reserve Bank routing number and your Social Security number, but you had to figure out what your extra digit was and where to put it on your Social Security number. Then it was that you couldn't use the FRB routing number but you had to go with your "lesser bank" number. I never quite got that, but it sounded like you were supposed to look for a bank that had United States or America in the name and then go with one of their routing numbers and your Social Security number. This came out after Heather's big announcement around July 21 that everything had been done. Of course, you can only "get" your money through banks which allow you to open accounts online (so you can fund them via your FRB/lesser bank routing number and SSN) or via companies that allow you to pay bills via e-check or purchase items via e-check. That explains why people are attempting to pay off their loans or buy cars from Tesla or Carvana, or buy things from Amazon, because all these vendors take e-checks. And yes, a few people have gotten Amazon deliveries, but a few days later they're getting emails saying, you need to pay up.

They're only interrupted in their delusions by other delusions which I will get to next.
mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

These i-uv people do not make it easy at all to get at information. They'll start up a new blog post, but then go back to a blog post from two weeks ago to post new information. But since the information is flatly delusional, it's probably a good thing, right?

Anyway, this is from the page http://i-uv.com/current-status-of-event ... ington-dc/. To actually see this update, you're going to have to scroll down to the middle of the page. But here's a picture.
Screenshot 2017-08-06 18.43.01.png
ETA text:
8.6.17 mid day Update

[11:54:59 AM] Terran/AK: From a prior call today: Just spoke with Heather she said the families are talking about dismissing this. They know they lost and they don’t like the way this is flowing. She thinks she might not have to leave DC…
[11:55:49 AM] Terran/AK: Just got another call… things are flowing fast now. She’s released the families from any legal retribution and liability for jailing her.
[11:56:25 AM] Terran/AK: They are working to get the case dismissed and everyone have access to their funds.
And here's Neil Wolfe on Periscope: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkOMAAoJm

I have yet to listen to the whole Periscope thing, but I expect it's not very helpful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

mmmirele wrote:
8.6.17 mid day Update

[11:54:59 AM] Terran/AK: From a prior call today: Just spoke with Heather she said the families are talking about dismissing this. They know they lost and they don’t like the way this is flowing. She thinks she might not have to leave DC…
[11:55:49 AM] Terran/AK: Just got another call… things are flowing fast now. She’s released the families from any legal retribution and liability for jailing her.
[11:56:25 AM] Terran/AK: They are working to get the case dismissed and everyone have access to their funds.

And here's Neil Wolfe on Periscope: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkOMAAoJm

I have yet to listen to the whole Periscope thing, but I expect it's not very helpful.
He doesn't really add anything to the message from Heather. The only clarification is the identity of the "families" being the generational satanic bankster families.

So she and Randy will go free any day now and everyone will be given access to the "trusts."
Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: This is the hallmark of cult thinking. When something doesn't work, do more of it. The doctrine is infallible, so either you're not doing it right or the outside world is evil, corrupt and conspiring against you.
Sort of like the Republicans and their tax cuts and austerity programs?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The difference is that the Reps are getting paid to believe in that.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

Stupid me...I set myself up to follow Neil Wolfe @TheLightReports on Periscope. Big Mistake. He started talking about the big, big news about how everything was going to be all right for Heather and we were going to all get our free moneyz and energiez...after 11 pm Pacific Time. Neil is in the Eastern Time Zone. Yeah, this was so much of a hassle but I had to lean over, fumble for my phone and turn off the tracker so it would stop pinging at me.

I wonder how these guys will explain it when Heather's bundled off in a van to Knoxville?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I wonder when the reality of federal prison is going to hit Heather. I wonder when she's going to realize that all her UCC documents, positive energy flow, and magnanimously dismissing the case against herself isn't getting her released.

Assuming that reports like the above are on the level. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the ebullient attitude presented therein is greatly exaggerated. Cults gotta keep up appearances.

It'll be interesting to see if and when Heather's tune changes. She strikes me as colossally selfish, so I won't be surprised if she cuts a deal to save her own ass.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

8.6.17 mid day Update
[/quote]

When I see stuff like this I wonder what sequence of real world events are behind the claims. Did she talk to someone one the phone who assured her of these things? Did she hear voices (i.e. some type of mental illness)? Did it come from psychic readings/dreams? Is she outright making stuff up?
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

TheNewSaint wrote:I wonder when the reality of federal prison is going to hit Heather. I wonder when she's going to realize that all her UCC documents, positive energy flow, and magnanimously dismissing the case against herself isn't getting her released.

Assuming that reports like the above are on the level. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the ebullient attitude presented therein is greatly exaggerated. Cults gotta keep up appearances.

It'll be interesting to see if and when Heather's tune changes. She strikes me as colossally selfish, so I won't be surprised if she cuts a deal to save her own ass.
There's several of her followers talking about poot-type '2nd Amendment solutions' and storming the castle to rescue her. A few voices of reason (not sure I can really apply that adjective to her followers, but it's the closest I can come) have pointed out that that isn't the way their cult works.

I wonder if her followers will simply attach themselves to another guru--one who hasn't yet been arrested, but has the same kooky ideas about free money.
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

TheNewSaint wrote:I wonder when the reality of federal prison is going to hit Heather. I wonder when she's going to realize that all her UCC documents, positive energy flow, and magnanimously dismissing the case against herself isn't getting her released.

These SovCit beliefs take root much like the beliefs of Scientology or other classical cults. The only difference is that there's no central cult leader as was typical in the old days. These true believers get all their information about the world from other true believers, all of whom are very practiced at shutting out information that doesn't agree with their beliefs. Just like the Colorado pretend grand jury/pretend marshal LARPer crowd, the true believers would rather molder in jail rather than "consenting" to the proceedings by asking for bail, even when the cost of remaining in jail is financial ruin for their families.

Heather, more than many SovCits, seems not to be in the best of mental health, with all sorts of New Age nonsense coming out of her mouth in what sounds a lot like the word salad of the mentally ill homeless who "preach" the bible -- what they actually say makes no sense at all; it's just random synapses firing and regurgitating phrases that they've heard.

But even if Heather were like most SovCits, she probably wouldn't voluntarily wake up. She will continue to do more of what doesn't work, ignoring warnings that she's off course, until the moment she crashes into the side of the mountain. She'll continue to sling the crazy, with zero effect, through conviction and through appeal.

And I doubt she'll cut a deal for two reasons. First, I think the prosecutors feel that they have enough evidence on Randall Keith Beane that they won't have any difficulty in securing a conviction... there's a very easy-to-follow paper trail. And it should be pretty obvious to a jury that a guy like Randy, who at one point admitted that he worked at Kroger (probably making $10 per hour) could not possibly have had the scratch to purchase a $500,000 motor home for cash (or even on a 20-year loan). I also think that what is certain to be tons of bizarre New Age-y arglebargle on the stand would not help their case, even if they needed her to convict Beane.

Second, I think she would believe that negotiating with them would somehow legitimize the "de facto" government. After all, they had to hold an identity hearing because she would not even identify herself voluntarily. She probably felt that would be somehow acknowledging their jurisdiction over her.
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

Welcome, TheNewSaint!! :bighug:
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”