SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 47032
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#351

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

JohnP is correct.

JohnP - what does "IAEASECR" mean? I would have thought there should be an "N" in there somewhere.
User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 1553
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#352

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:JohnP is correct.

JohnP - what does "IAEASECR" mean? I would have thought there should be an "N" in there somewhere.
Yes, there's a typo, it should be "IANEASECR." Good catch.

It all means "I am not a lawyer and I am not even a suck-eggs court reporter," a term I learned when I joined this site.
Pompeed
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#353

Post by Pompeed »

LightinDarkness wrote:
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
It's gonna take a lot more than medicinal spirits to recover from this. I downloaded the Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf SovCit gibberish, all 287 pages worth, from PACER and uploaded them to Scribd. You can sample them in all their glory here:

Question: Why on earth would Heather's public defender allow this? Hell, why would any actual lawyer allow this? Shes submitting the gibberish through the lawyer right - he has to approve of it. Don't attorneys have some sort of obligation to the court not to engage in activities that serve no purpose other than to frustrate the process? Which is exactly what Heather is doing.

By allowing sovcits to submit gibberish like this, it gives the entire thing a veneer of credibility to otherwise stupid people. You and I realize you can file just about anything in a court (see: John Darash/Vidurek), but lots of people don't.


From what I can gather -- and I'm happy to be corrected given all of the malarkey, prevarication and hokum from the supporters -- I got that impression that the "supporters" filed that steaming pile of male bovine excrement with the Clerk: there was a self-congratulatory arm breaking back slapping note that this had been accomplished and they had a time stamped copy to prove it.

In which case: it's very likely that the PD knew nothing about these goings on and will only discover these actions when the Magistrate gets into all of this tomorrow.
Lansdowne
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:00 am

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#354

Post by Lansdowne »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Note that the document doesn't actually ask the court to do anything. It's not a motion or request. It's just a "notice of filing." I suspect this title is is an innocuous way of letting the judge know that the PD knows it's a steaming load of crap without getting the client all riled up.

He didn't title this a "NOTICE OF THE LIVING BREATHING MAN" or "DECLARATION OF FORECLOSURE OF THE DE FACTO GOVERNMENT" or anything else. So he's not even suggesting he read all this drivel even to the extent of coming up with a title, which might make it appear he endorsed it or approved it in some way.
Every single document in the 287 pages of the filing is an "Annex". There is no actual document to which all those UCC1s are annexed. No attempt at argument or explanation why the annexes are being provided.
User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 1553
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#355

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Pompeed wrote:From what I can gather -- and I'm happy to be corrected given all of the malarkey, prevarication and hokum from the supporters -- I got that impression that the "supporters" filed that steaming pile of male bovine excrement with the Clerk: there was a self-congratulatory arm breaking back slapping note that this had been accomplished and they had a time stamped copy to prove it.

In which case: it's very likely that the PD knew nothing about these goings on and will only discover these actions when the Magistrate gets into all of this tomorrow.
Heather's moon-eyed supporters foisted all this junk off on the clerk on 7/31. The judge then entered a "minute order" blocking posting until Heather's PD signed off on it. He added the cover sheet, which as I suspected and as Stern confirmed a couple posts back, was basically filing it to appeal-proof the case from charges of "ineffective counsel," while subtly acknowledging to the court that he knows it's complete garbage.

I'm sure all of it will be completely ignored in the hearing tomorrow. Much of it is completely unreadable as it appears to be low-resolution scans of even lower-resolution faxes. And all of it is complete and utter nonsense. Apparently, Heather plans to argue that since the OPPT fraud (see our posts or Quatloos) "liberated" all the secret government cash, it couldn't possibly be stealing. She must imagine that she'll walk free from this "identity hearing" when the reality is that they'll be through with it in 5 minutes and she'll be on a bus to Tennessee within minutes.
Pompeed
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#356

Post by Pompeed »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:Heather's moon-eyed supporters foisted all this junk off on the clerk on 7/31. The judge then entered a "minute order" blocking posting until Heather's PD signed off on it. He added the cover sheet, which as I suspected and as Stern confirmed a couple posts back, was basically filing it to appeal-proof the case from charges of "ineffective counsel," while subtly acknowledging to the court that he knows it's complete garbage.

I'm sure all of it will be completely ignored in the hearing tomorrow. Much of it is completely unreadable as it appears to be low-resolution scans of even lower-resolution faxes. And all of it is complete and utter nonsense. Apparently, Heather plans to argue that since the OPPT fraud (see our posts or Quatloos) "liberated" all the secret government cash, it couldn't possibly be stealing. She must imagine that she'll walk free from this "identity hearing" when the reality is that they'll be through with it in 5 minutes and she'll be on a bus to Tennessee within minutes.

Thanks for corrections!
User avatar
mmmirele
Posts: 2464
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Xenu's Red Mountain Trap

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#357

Post by mmmirele »

Here's Heather's latest missive and the interpretation of the current situation by her followers.

http://i-uv.com/message-from-heather-to ... 35-pm-est/

First, Heather's message, sans formatting:
Message from Heather To All of You- delivered Wednesday, August 2, 2017 9:35 PM EST

There comes a moment when you move from Knowing to Experiencing.

Original comes out in so many different ways.

Feel who they are and recognize all they are doing.

This is the Moment You Stand Up.

This is the moment you stand up and you are Original.

THIS IS IT!

Move from Knowing to BEING.

I Love You, I love you all so much.

NOW IS THE TIME

~ Heather

HATJ
Next, there's a video by BZ Riger and Paul Francis McDonald. I will warn you, if you have any real knowledge of law, politics, government or the Uniform Commercial Code, this may cause you to bang your head into a desk or a wall. Just take comfort in this meme, we've been here before.
thats not how this works.jpg


And finally, we've got this rank speculation by someone named Brian Kelly:
Update: 8.2.17

[6:31:56 PM] brian kelly: Comment I made to someone trying to connect the dots to the WH….
When you say what we’re seeing taking place in the white house, what are you referring to exactly?

Message is it’s ALL connected. The big “holy Fu**” development here is that the filings have been officially filed into DC Federal Court. This is HUGE. It simply means that there is now grounds and proper foundation to prove their legitimacy in federal court. If this happens it means full and complete validation that not only is the entire system based in fraud and deception but all international corporations, masquerading as governments, are in point of fact legally and lawfully foreclosed, but also that the accounts are real, valid and undeniable….

What better place for this all to unravel than in the mouth of the beast (Washington DC)…now you see why Heather had to get arrested. It’s all positioning for where we are now. The system has no script to handle this development. There is little chance of back peddling now that the UCC filings are in the court system combined with so much public attention driven by a powerhouse woman who knows the system equal to those who have created it. Liken it to a grizzly bear bitten by a rattle snake…it may run around for a while, powered by its own willpower and adrenaline, but fateful outcome of thepoison is inevitable.

Now simply replace the poison analogy with the energetic frequency of love and it paints a more accurate representation of what is now unfolding for all to see, in absolute context and perfect precision. This shit can’t be made up. Liberation is knocking at the door. Grab your popcorn because we’re in for a wild ride ;)
The whole thing is worth reading just for the mindset, but I've highlighted in yellow exactly why these people think HATJ's arrest is so earth-shattering.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
GlimDropper
Posts: 1481
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#358

Post by GlimDropper »

It really shouldn't amaze me but all of Heather's fan club seem wildly optimistic about tomorrow's hearing (there is a rumor that she'll ask for a continuance again because, Heather). All their legal beagles are pouring through her 156 page filing and are looking forward to Heather playing the role of Christ driving the money changers from the temple and ending the evil charade once and for all. At a rule 5 identity hearing.

Now the following is from an arraignment hearing but I expect Heather's 150+ pages of UCC financing statements will have similar results for her tomorrow:

User avatar
LightinDarkness
Posts: 956
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#359

Post by LightinDarkness »

mmmirele wrote:
And finally, we've got this rank speculation by someone named Brian Kelly:
Oh, I love this! Brian Kelly was a founding member of the OPPT magic sex bus tour, and pretty much slept with well - everyone. I think he was engaged before he went full sovcit, but after the magic sex bus tour he was no longer engaged. He has got a nose for money, so if hes back he'll soon be milking this for donations (like he did with the OPPT).

And thanks to all for the explanation about why Heather's lawyer allowed this steaming garbage to be filed. I have to say as a non-lawyer I don't really understand it. How could anyone claim ineffective counsel when the counsel stopped you from filing nonsense documents? Not allowing a client to file gibberish would seem to be the sign of a competent lawyer who is respectful of the court. It would seem most ineffective to allow a client to file this stuff, because you know it simply frustrates the legal process and serves no purpose other than to take up the court clerk's time.

OPPTers and sovcits in general tend to embrace the idea that the act of filing anything in court is magical. They refuse to understand the truth that I'm pretty sure you could file pictures of clowns dancing if you wanted to.
boots
Posts: 3402
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#360

Post by boots »

Well I am a lawyer albeit not a criminal one. And I happen to see it the same way you do. My guess is that others who have knowledge of that field are saying this would avoid Heather making an ineffective assistance of counsel claim, and nothing more
User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 14095
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#361

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Brian Kelly is several suits short of a deck, even more so than the total fool at American Kabuki, if that is possible. He is a "true believer" and as brain dead, and drugged out I think, as the rest of Heather's followers. I have never quite decided if the Kabuki crowd really are "true believers" and/or just opportunists. In any event I would take just about anything any of them say with several tons of halite.

I think there will a great deal of wailing and gnashing of teeth and rending of clothes and declaring treason and the like come this time tomorrow as Heather is sent on her way to TN, and nothing else happens.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 4554
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#362

Post by Azastan »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
I think there will a great deal of wailing and gnashing of teeth and rending of clothes and declaring treason and the like come this time tomorrow as Heather is sent on her way to TN, and nothing else happens.
I think these guys are so far into their fantasy that they will applaud her getting sent to TN because they will see it as her just gathering steam/power/love to really tackle the beast in Washington DC.
User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 14095
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#363

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Azastan wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:
I think there will a great deal of wailing and gnashing of teeth and rending of clothes and declaring treason and the like come this time tomorrow as Heather is sent on her way to TN, and nothing else happens.
I think these guys are so far into their fantasy that they will applaud her getting sent to TN because they will see it as her just gathering steam/power/love to really tackle the beast in Washington DC.
They'll do and believe whatever she tells them to, just like the last iteration of FAIL.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Caravel
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:50 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#364

Post by Caravel »

When HATJ's OPPT emerged in 2013, the AboveTopSecret forum had excellent debunking threads:

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread925756

Anatomy of a Scam
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread925507
User avatar
voxpopuluxe
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#365

Post by voxpopuluxe »

mmmirele wrote:
Original comes out in so many different ways.
I read a few pages of that filing. She's really got a thing for the word "original."
“It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.”
—Ali Smith, Autumn
User avatar
GlimDropper
Posts: 1481
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#366

Post by GlimDropper »

Morning update from the Giraffe hearing. Heather refuses to wave the right to counsel (jurisdiction ya know), wants to represent herself but is willing to have standby counsel as long as it isn't they guy she got. The argument is unresolved as of the lunch recess.

(What is it with these people and two hour long videos?)

https://www.pscp.tv/TheLightReports/1BdGYWbQnRgxX
User avatar
mmmirele
Posts: 2464
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Xenu's Red Mountain Trap

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#367

Post by mmmirele »

This is from the public group "All of us." I believe this is from the Skype chatroom Heather's supporters have and is from last night. I'm only posting the first screen of stuff, because I think it gives you a pretty good idea of the mindset.

The two significant points in this screenshot are that they've gotten this news out to the Troofer and Poot communities, which just increases the "fun" factor /sarc AND Heather apparently tried some of the Legends of Sovcit Law on the public defender (such as the "judges price list for convictions") and he was boggled. She then proceeded to fire him, but as we know from what Glim said, she's still stuck with him.
Screenshot 2017-08-04 10.20.31.png
ETA: here's the link in case you want to read six screens of similar stuff:

Remember, this is only an identity hearing. I did listen to the first couple of minutes of one of Neil Wolfe's videos and came to the conclusion that HATJ is trying very hard not to admit to the jurisdiction of the court, which, as we all know, is a standard sovcit tactic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
GlimDropper
Posts: 1481
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#368

Post by GlimDropper »

Wolfe's Giraffe update: Tyranny. The Judge solved Heather's demand to represent herself without waving her right to counsel issue pretty much by blowing it off. There was no hearing on the big stack of UCC papers in fact it's entirely possible that she didn't even read them. No known date for her extradition and even a little confusion as to if one has been ordered (I assume it has).

And due to technical issues the video is only ten minutes long:

https://www.pscp.tv/TheLightReports/1ypKdleEaQoKW
User avatar
NotaPerson
Posts: 3622
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#369

Post by NotaPerson »

I listened to some of Wolfe's "reporting" a couple of hours ago. I understood him to say that Heather verbally waived her right to an attorney (because she is insisting on representing herself), but that she refused to sign the necessary documentation for it. And the judge expressed doubts that Heather truly understands what it means to waive her rights to an attorney, and so insisted that the public defender remain as her lawyer. Of course, Wolfe was outraged about this, saying of course Heather understands it because "she's a JD and a former prosecutor."

Needless to say, the judge probably thinks Heather is mentally ill (I wonder what could have given him/her that idea?). But of course, such a possibility would never occur to Wolfe.

I also had the displeasure of seeing Lisa Thomas on the live stream. She posts a lot in the "All of Me" Facebook group, and is clearly one of Heather's biggest fans. She was tossed out of the courtroom this morning for not keeping her mouth shut.

Apparently several people did show up to support Heather, which is several more than I thought would. One came all the way down from Boston.
Am I being detained?
User avatar
LightinDarkness
Posts: 956
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#370

Post by LightinDarkness »

If nothing else, OPPT followers are persistent. I think the reason why they showed up today is that Heather is promising them free money. You would think after the spectacular failure of the whole OPPT magical sex bus and Morrocoo house, they would learn. But I suspect they'll continue supporting her all the until she gets put in jail. Then they'll find a new guru to throw money at.
User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 10012
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#371

Post by Northland10 »

GlimDropper wrote:Wolfe's Giraffe update: Tyranny. The Judge solved Heather's demand to represent herself without waving her right to counsel issue pretty much by blowing it off. There was no hearing on the big stack of UCC papers in fact it's entirely possible that she didn't even read them. No known date for her extradition and even a little confusion as to if one has been ordered (I assume it has).

And due to technical issues the video is only ten minutes long:

https://www.pscp.tv/TheLightReports/1ypKdleEaQoKW
She will be going to Tennessee.
ORAl MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney by David Bos. by HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF. (ldc) (Entered: 08/04/2017)

08/04/2017 ORAL MOTION to Strike Agent Parker Steill's testimony by HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF. (ldc) (Entered: 08/04/2017)

08/04/2017 VACATED PURUSANT TO MINUTE ENTRY FILED ON 08/04/17.....ORAL MOTION to represent herself by HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF. (ldc) Modified on 8/4/2017 (ldc). (Entered: 08/04/2017)

08/04/2017 Minute Entry for proceedings held before Magistrate Judge Deborah A. Robinson: Identity Hearing on Removal as to HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF held on 8/4/2017. The defendant that is before the Court is, HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF, per the Court's ruling. Commitment to Another District Order submitted and signed by the Court. File documents forwarded to the originating jurisdiction. as to HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF. Oral Motion to Withdraw as Attorney by Federal Public Defender David Bos as to HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF (1) was heard and denied. Oral Motion to Strike Agent Parker Steill's Testimony by HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF (1) was heard and denied. Oral Motion to represent herself by HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF (1) was heard and granted. Oral Order granting defendant's oral motion to represent herself VACATED for the reasons set forth on the record. Bond Status of Defendant: Defendant Committed/Commitment Issued; Court Reporter: FTR-Gold; FTR Time Frame: Ctrm 4 [10:05:52-10:15:51; 10:46:33-11:07:41; 11:10:31-11:55:58; 12:05:20-12:17:20; 1:57:08:-2:24:08]; Defense Attorney: David Bos; US Attorney: Lisa Walters; Pretrial Officer: Andre Sidbury;Witnesses: Agent Parker Steill (ldc) (Entered: 08/04/2017)

08/04/2017 3 COMMITMENT TO ANOTHER DISTRICT as to HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF. Defendant committed to District of Eastern District of Tennessee. Signed by Magistrate Judge Deborah A. Robinson on 08/04/17. (ldc) (Entered: 08/04/2017)
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Hercule Parrot
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#372

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NotaPerson wrote:Apparently several people did show up to support Heather, which is several more than I thought would. One came all the way down from Boston.
Seems to be a characteristic of this species of sovcit-woo. Small but fanatical following, very similar to a cult organisation.
User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 14095
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#373

Post by Notorial Dissent »

LightinDarkness wrote:If nothing else, OPPT followers are persistent. I think the reason why they showed up today is that Heather is promising them free money. You would think after the spectacular failure of the whole OPPT magical sex bus and Morrocoo house, they would learn. But I suspect they'll continue supporting her all the until she gets put in jail. Then they'll find a new guru to throw money at.
You forget their incredibly short attention spans and even poorer long term memory issues, which explains most if not all of it that isn't covered by just being purely brain dead stupid.

So despite all her magik wurdz and magik powaful pahpus, she is who they said she was and she is off to TN to an even less enjoyable tea party. Now her faithful are goign to have to scrape up more busfare to get to her next triumph. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 3307
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#374

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

https://www.pscp.tv/TheLightReports/1ypKdleEaQoKW

Intelligent :sarcasm: commentary on the results today.
User avatar
mmmirele
Posts: 2464
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Xenu's Red Mountain Trap

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

#375

Post by mmmirele »

NotaPerson wrote: Apparently several people did show up to support Heather, which is several more than I thought would. One came all the way down from Boston.
One woman apparently drove from North Carolina with her two daughters.
Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”