SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

mmmirele

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

Post by mmmirele »

Neal Wolfe is trying to round up the troops for the Friday hearing (goes to Periscope):
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1OwxWomeEOVxQ

Basically, he's reading a report from Bill/American Kabuki of a phone call with Heather Ann Tucci Jarraf. Here's what I got from it:

* the case has gone international.
* HATJ was taken thru the White House, out the back & to the DC jail.
* HATJ didn't know for 2 days why she was arrested.
* Trump was not the instigator.
* HATJ is going in and releasing all from harm, including FBI agent Parker Hill.
* Time for military to deal with all bad apples (identified by Neal as Luciferians & the Deep State) & remove them from critical positions.

At this point I stopped because Neal was reading a comment from a Denise about how maybe this is why Gen. Kelly is Chief of Staff.

Of course, out here in the real world all this sounds like HATJ and her friends are all in fantasy land-and in big trouble.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

DejaMoo wrote:I don't know about youse guys, but I always take my financial advice from homeless people. They're the BEST and MOST SUCCESSFUL at understanding and explaining how high finance works.
Well of course, it just goes to show how powerful the forces aligned against them must be!
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

mmmirele wrote:Neal Wolfe is trying to round up the troops for the Friday hearing (goes to Periscope):
Neal: "This is the judicial and financial case of the century." :lol:

Neal believes the story of thousands of pedophiles (not reported in the MSM, of course) having been arrested recently.

He's calling for everyone to come to DC on Friday to show their support. I look forward to seeing how few actually show up.

I wonder what Neal does for a living. Does he have a job? Or does he mooch off his parents?
Am I being detained?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Years ago, I used to know several people who worked at the Fed in Chicago.

Back in the late '80s there was a scam where people would cash checks treated with chemical that would slowly dissolve the paper. The checks would make it to the sorting room before they fell apart. (Usually destroying the adjacent, legit, checks in the stack as well)

There were worker exposure issues from the chemicals as well.
mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

Chilidog wrote:Years ago, I used to know several people who worked at the Fed in Chicago.

Back in the late '80s there was a scam where people would cash checks treated with chemical that would slowly dissolve the paper. The checks would make it to the sorting room before they fell apart. (Usually destroying the adjacent, legit, checks in the stack as well)

There were worker exposure issues from the chemicals as well.
This wouldn't work today since checks are scanned or photographed at presentment (by ATM or teller). Even if the check vanished, the bank still has a copy.
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

mmmirele wrote:Neal Wolfe is trying to round up the troops for the Friday hearing (goes to Periscope):

Basically, he's reading a report from Bill/American Kabuki of a phone call with Heather Ann Tucci Jarraf. Here's what I got from it:

* HATJ is going in and releasing all from harm, including FBI agent Parker Hill.
* Time for military to deal with all bad apples (identified by Neal as Luciferians & the Deep State) & remove them from critical positions.

At this point I stopped because Neal was reading a comment from a Denise about how maybe this is why Gen. Kelly is Chief of Staff.

Of course, out here in the real world all this sounds like HATJ and her friends are all in fantasy land-and in big trouble.
Somebody is either not reporting accurately or is delusional. I believe Heather's own site contains an earlier account of her arrest where she herself says that they were at their hotel when they got bagged, not on the White House grounds.

Of course Trump wasn't the instigator. Neither Trump nor anyone in the executive offices of the President have any clue who Heather is. They could care less. In fact, it would be interesting to find out just how many loons show up at the WH gates every day demanding to see the President or someone important, and it would be interesting to know just how many of them actually get arrested.

This whole thing about Heather "releasing all from harm" echoes some earlier statements where her acolytes claim that she got arrested on purpose as part of a much bigger plan to expose the government and make free money available to all. This sounds like messianic delusions -- that Heather is dying for others' financial sins. Now all we need are her followers to start saying that the rock covering the jail entrance will be rolled away by an angel three days hence.

The messianic overtones are offensive to me and I am not religious at all. I shudder to think what real Christians (not other evangelical whack jobs like Heather and company) feel about the implicit sacrilege in comparing your actions to something as holy as the story of the betrayal, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
mmmirele wrote:Neal Wolfe is trying to round
:snippity:
Somebody is either not reporting accurately or is delusional. I believe Heather's own site contains an earlier account of her arrest where she herself says that they were at their hotel when they got bagged, not on the White House grounds.

Of course Trump wasn't the instigator. Neither Trump nor anyone in the executive offices of the President have any clue who Heather is. They could care less. In fact, it would be interesting to find out just how many loons show up at the WH gates every day demanding to see the President or someone important, and it would be interesting to know just how many of them actually get arrested.

This whole thing about Heather "releasing all from harm" echoes some earlier statements where her acolytes claim that she got arrested on purpose as part of a much bigger plan to expose the government and make free money available to all. This sounds like messianic delusions -- that Heather is dying for others' financial sins. Now all we need are her followers to start saying that the rock covering the jail entrance will be rolled away by an angel three days hence.

The messianic overtones are offensive to me and I am not religious at all. I shudder to think what real Christians (not other evangelical whack jobs like Heather and company) feel about the implicit sacrilege in comparing your actions to something as holy as the story of the betrayal, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus.
According to the canon, Heather deliberately had her house foreclosed upon to expose some corruption, and as soon as ...something... happened she was going to forgive all involved and the foreclosure/eviction would be annulled.
It didn't quite work out that way, she hasn't moved back in yet because, reasons. I think that was when she fled to Morocco and started the OPPT.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Additional highlights I got,

14 nation military alliance, China, Russia, India, Brazil and some others... oh hell, I give up.

This isn't necessarily all Heather crazy. You have to take into account that this is what Bill told Neil who is now telling the congregation, and let's face it that's a case of the"the telephone game" that starts with completely phucking nuts, moves to stark raving looney and continues to very stupid paranoid twit.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

The American Kabuki crowd is going to make a TON of money in donations from this (not that Heather will get much of it). They've hit the jackpot from now until whenever Heather inevitably is found guilty.

By the way, if "Experienced" is still reading this - the stuff you've found with entering your social security number and it showing dollar amounts is a simple fluke. Every traded market security has a numeric identifier. There are so many of them that if you type in almost any sequence of numbers, something will show up. It really is that simple.
boots

Post by boots »

LightinDarkness wrote:The American Kabuki crowd is going to make a TON of money in donations from this (not that Heather will get much of it). They've hit the jackpot from now until whenever Heather inevitably is found guilty.

By the way, if "Experienced" is still reading this - the stuff you've found with entering your social security number and it showing dollar amounts is a simple fluke. Every traded market security has a numeric identifier. There are so many of them that if you type in almost any sequence of numbers, something will show up. It really is that simple.
This is something that would have occurred to any rational logical-thinking human. But I just don't think that anyone who believes their being is sold on stock markets would think so. They'll go crazy looking for a way to justify their delusions instead.
Pompeed

Post by Pompeed »

Croypto News has a YouTube video up. With links to the filed Tucci documents. I can't make a link to the video but easily found.

UCC filing statements, all sorts of "goodies" with red ink thumb prints, declarations of this, that and the other thing. Pages and pages.

I think I wrecked my computer just looking at a few pages.

Must try to recover via intake of spirits. For medicinal purposes.
mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

Pompeed wrote:Croypto News has a YouTube video up. With links to the filed Tucci documents. I can't make a link to the video but easily found.

UCC filing statements, all sorts of "goodies" with red ink thumb prints, declarations of this, that and the other thing. Pages and pages.

If you want to look at the documents, they're here, towards the bottom of the page. People who followed the One People's Public Trust have seen these documents before. They're the UCC financing statements that the OPPT got in 2012, which mean absolutely *nothing* in the real world.

http://i-uv.com/hatj-context-on-where-we-are/

Well, except the judge is probably going to be very annoyed with HATJ's counsel filing this utter rubbish in the court record.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Yep, from those documents it was Charles C. Miller who assigned the UCC financing statement over to OPPT back in 2011. This conveyed ownership of the original uNited States to Heather. I'm a little hazy on time line here but wasn't Charles still a follower of Tim Turner's RuSA back then? That might present exactly the sort of conflict of interest that the powers that be need to get that paperwork thrown out of court.
Edit: Just to save folks time:
CCMiller.JPG
CCMiller2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

Some of the people on the Facebook groups (I check on four) have been trying to purchase items from Amazon using a Federal Reserve Bank routing number and their Social Security number, or this "thing" called a "Lesser Bank" routing number plus Social Security number. Some of these purchases have been processed and people have gleefully reported that they've gotten items like game consoles or laptops or phone covers or...or...or...seriously, some people doing this have bought what I consider junk.

Now those electronic checks have bounced and Amazon has passed these accounts to a collection agency. So not surprised.
amazon collection email.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Pompeed wrote:Croypto News has a YouTube video up. With links to the filed Tucci documents. I can't make a link to the video but easily found.

It's gonna take a lot more than medicinal spirits to recover from this. I downloaded the Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf SovCit gibberish, all 287 pages worth, from PACER and uploaded them to Scribd. You can sample them in all their glory here:

There are a whole lot of UCC filings from the 2010-2012 OPPT con game (One Public Peoples Trust, which claims they "foreclosed" on all the governments of the world and set free all the secret government cash that's been hidden). There are a couple documents up front that talk about some sort of claims, but I find them absolutely incomprehensible. Perhaps someone who's less tired than I can look through them and see what's what.

I'm going to take a glimpse into the piercingly obvious and point out that this will be how Heather intends to "prove" that they were legitimately accessing the imaginary stash of secret government cash that they think everyone is entitled to. After all, if OPPT set the cash free, all legal-like, then Heather & Keith can't possibly have committed a crime and thus can be set free immediately. Once again, brave poots are lingering in jail because of a simple paperwork misunderstanding...
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

Ah, yes, a simple misunderstanding. They don't understand that bullshit is not money. :mrgreen:
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
mmmirele

Post by mmmirele »

This news article has started making the rounds in the Facebook "free money with the invocation of the right incantation" groups:
Senator Bob Casey, a member of the U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging, issued a warning on Wednesday to consumers of a scam involving the Federal Reserve Bank.

The Federal Reserve is rejecting these fraudulent transactions.

Federal Reserve Banks in Ohio are warning people of scammers convincing individuals to use routing numbers and personal Social Security numbers to pay bills.

"Beware of a recent scam convincing individuals that they have accounts with the Federal Reserve Bank," said Senator Casey. "Individuals cannot bank with the Federal Reserve or use Federal Reserve Bank funds to pay bills. As the saying goes, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."
http://www.wfmj.com/story/36043799/sena ... bank-scams
Vee

Post by Vee »

The problem is these idiots believe the term "individual" is the key secret word. They believe they are not individuals and therefore this does not apply to their secret accounts. Or something to that effect :brickwallsmall:
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Vee wrote:The problem is these idiots believe the term "individual" is the key secret word. They believe they are not individuals and therefore this does not apply to their secret accounts. Or something to that effect :brickwallsmall:
Or they just believe this is misinformation being spread by interested parties.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Question, how many legitimate customer orders do you think Amazon gets that use both ACH fund transfer and Federal Reserve bank routing numbers? Too soon to say but Amazon just might have found a way to stop this scheme (on their site at least):
Amazon.JPG
A few hours ago a dude tried to scam an iPhone and that was the notice he got. Simply blocking ACH orders using Federal Reserve bank routing numbers seems very doable on the software end for a site like Amazon. Perhaps a wide number of other vendors as well.

If my guess is correct we should see a lot of bitching about Amazon from the free stuff crowd.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

These people/persons/breathing living things are clueless. Don't they realize their secret accounts were already spent? How else could the government pay for FEMA camps, Chemtrails, secret HAARP projects, and more, while keeping it all off the budget and out of the Congressional appropriations?
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
It's gonna take a lot more than medicinal spirits to recover from this. I downloaded the Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf SovCit gibberish, all 287 pages worth, from PACER and uploaded them to Scribd. You can sample them in all their glory here:

Question: Why on earth would Heather's public defender allow this? Hell, why would any actual lawyer allow this? Shes submitting the gibberish through the lawyer right - he has to approve of it. Don't attorneys have some sort of obligation to the court not to engage in activities that serve no purpose other than to frustrate the process? Which is exactly what Heather is doing.

By allowing sovcits to submit gibberish like this, it gives the entire thing a veneer of credibility to otherwise stupid people. You and I realize you can file just about anything in a court (see: John Darash/Vidurek), but lots of people don't.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

LightinDarkness wrote:
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Question: Why on earth would Heather's public defender allow this? Hell, why would any actual lawyer allow this? Shes submitting the gibberish through the lawyer right - he has to approve of it. Don't attorneys have some sort of obligation to the court not to engage in activities that serve no purpose other than to frustrate the process? Which is exactly what Heather is doing.

By allowing sovcits to submit gibberish like this, it gives the entire thing a veneer of credibility to otherwise stupid people. You and I realize you can file just about anything in a court (see: John Darash/Vidurek), but lots of people don't.
The public defender may want to present a defence of diminished mental capacity. (Disclosure: I am not a lawyer.)
boots

Post by boots »

LightinDarkness wrote:

Maybe this is to set the stage for the attorney withdrawing. But yes, I think attorneys should be gatekeepers when their clients want them to file nonsense.
JohnPCapitalist

LightinDarkness wrote:
JohnPCapitalist wrote:

IANAL and IAEASECR, but it seems to me that the lawyer filed this mainly to prevent an "ineffective counsel" allegation in the event that there's a viable appeal.

Note that the document doesn't actually ask the court to do anything. It's not a motion or request. It's just a "notice of filing." I suspect this title is is an innocuous way of letting the judge know that the PD knows it's a steaming load of crap without getting the client all riled up.

He didn't title this a "NOTICE OF THE LIVING BREATHING MAN" or "DECLARATION OF FORECLOSURE OF THE DE FACTO GOVERNMENT" or anything else. So he's not even suggesting he read all this drivel even to the extent of coming up with a title, which might make it appear he endorsed it or approved it in some way.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”