SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Notorial Dissent

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:13 am

How ironic, shades of the Magic Sex BusPat Pen TM Tour.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:30 pm

I regret to inform ya'll that HATJ and Beane's appeal was denied:

http://www.opn.ca6.uscourts.gov/opinion ... 51p-06.pdf

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:34 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:30 pm

I am SHOCKED! :o

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:22 pm

Wow. They didn't just lose, they got bitchslapped:
Faced with financial challenges and rising unpaid bills, the individual has two legal options: shed the debts through the humbling act of filing for bankruptcy or find a new source of assets. Randall Beane, with Heather Tucci-Jarraf’s assistance, tried to find a new source of assets: an alleged trust fund of government money in his name. But the money was not his, and along the way the two of them defrauded the United States of $31 million. At their resulting criminal trial, they each asked to represent themselves, a request the court honored after holding a hearing on the matter. The trial did not end well for either of them, as the jury rejected their array of fringe conspiracy theories. On appeal, they argue that the trial court should have forced them to accept counsel in view of their unusual beliefs. Because they knowingly and intelligently made this choice and because self-lawyering does not require the individual to subscribe to conventional legal strategies or other orthodox behavior, we affirm.
The whole document is like that. It's well worth the read.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:44 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:22 pm
Faced with financial challenges and rising unpaid bills, the individual has two legal options: shed the debts through the humbling act of filing for bankruptcy or find a new source of assets. Randall Beane, with Heather Tucci-Jarraf’s assistance, tried to find a new source of assets: an alleged trust fund of government money in his name. But the money was not his, and along the way the two of them defrauded the United States of $31 million. At their resulting criminal trial, they each asked to represent themselves, a request the court honored after holding a hearing on the matter. The trial did not end well for either of them, as the jury rejected their array of fringe conspiracy theories. On appeal, they argue that the trial court should have forced them to accept counsel in view of their unusual beliefs. Because they knowingly and intelligently made this choice and because self-lawyering does not require the individual to subscribe to conventional legal strategies or other orthodox behavior, we affirm.
Yes, well worth it. Even a bit 'o snark :-D
The right to waive counsel includes the right to waive effective counsel. The self-lawyer thus is free to
behave as the eccentric his client selected, and that is no concern of the Sixth Amendment. See
Wiggins, 465 U.S. at 177 n.8. Libertarian indeed.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Money Shot!
But the Constitution lets
American citizens learn that lesson the hard way.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:30 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
That is putting it mildly. :rotflmao:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:30 am

Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:30 pm

And Sheila wept . . . again.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:32 am

I guess this means Tuccis-Giraffe and the Beane won't be coming home any time soon. So much for her early release and all that. I wonder what this means for the Magic Sex Bus RV grift??

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:57 am

I'm assuming she does not consent, all rights reserved.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:49 am

Turtle wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:57 am
Perhaps she failed to notify the court that notice to agent is notice to principal and notice to principal is notice to agent? Or her thumbprint was the wrong shade of red?

The magic definitely doesn't work if the words are wrong. It doesn't work if the words are right either, which sovcits can be very slow to realize.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:41 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:49 am
Turtle wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:57 am
Perhaps she failed to notify the court that notice to agent is notice to principal and notice to principal is notice to agent? Or her thumbprint was the wrong shade of red?

The magic definitely doesn't work if the words are wrong. It doesn't work if the words are right either, which sovcits can be very slow to realize.
There must be special magic that is protecting the government. Maybe their instruments' true loyalty is to the government, sort of like the elder wand. All they have to do is figure out how to defeat all that secret magic and they will win, just like Voldemort.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:43 am

That was her basis for appeal?

"The judge should have made me use a real lawyer because I am a whackjob frootloop and my crackpot lawyering didn't work for me?"

That's gotta be a blow to her supporter. Her supporter thought her lawyering was masterful. :doh:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:03 am

Foggy wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:43 am

"The judge should have made me use a real lawyer because I am a whackjob frootloop and my crackpot lawyering didn't work for me?"

That's gotta be a blow to her supporter. Her supporter thought her lawyering was masterful. :doh:
The mean old appellate court made Tuccis and the Beane use a real lawyer(s) for the appeal, so he didn't have to listen to her pretend/majik lawyerin' advice and instead had to rely on real lawTM to not lose his license and self respect. So he went with the best he could scrape up out of the witch's brew/train wreck that was her court case, and the good old "my client's an incompetent whack job crackpot" who shouldn't be let out without a keeper was all that was all that was left, and it worked so very well.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:04 am

Foggy wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:43 am

She had representation on appeal, and that was his argument. IIRC, she was complaining about him using that defense but that may have been playing to the follower.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:38 am

HATJ (or at least her previous public defender) made a separate argument from Beane regarding mental competence which the appeal denied based apparently on a lack of history of psychiatric problems or diagnosis and that she was able to function as a lawyer and prosecutor for a VERY short time. Which is a little problematic since some conditions don’t kick in until adulthood.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:09 pm

I don't think I could or would stretch credulity to say either of them are competent functioning human beings or adults, that does not mean they are incompetent as the law defines it, yes, both very stupid, but not mentally incompetent.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:34 pm

The document explains very well why Heather & Randy were competent to defend themselves. They understood the charges, attempted to defeat them, followed procedures, and so forth. That they based their defense on cockamamie sovcit arguments does not rise to the level of being competent to defend oneself.

There's also an enlightening discussion of the right to defend oneself versus the need to appoint defenders for those who cannot.

Again, it's an excellent read for anyone interested in the legend of Beanie and the Tooch, or sovcits in general. It's only about 10 pages.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:06 pm

It explains why the judge thought they were competent but HATJs old PD was convinced that she was mentally ill. There’s still a doubt there until a doctor actually examines her.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:44 pm

Furthermore, HATJ has a history of refusing psych evals. In her own way, of course:
ssmith wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:52 am

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:19 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
xrayohsnap.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:00 am

Like yeah, repeatedly.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:22 am

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:41 am

There must be special magic that is protecting the government. Maybe their instruments' true loyalty is to the government, sort of like the elder wand. All they have to do is figure out how to defeat all that secret magic and they will win, just like Voldemort.
:-o Aaaaaggghhh!!! The rise of Anna VonStrudelmort!! :panic:

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:56 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:44 pm
Furthermore, HATJ has a history of refusing psych evals. In her own way, of course:
ssmith wrote:
She scribbled out 'During my incarceration', I'm shocked they didn't release here then and there. :-D

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:39 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:56 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:44 pm
ssmith wrote:
She scribbled out 'During my incarceration', I'm shocked they didn't release here then and there. :-D
I doubt if they really much cared, she was the Feds problem by that point.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”