SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Jeffrey

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Post by Jeffrey » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Looks like it’s just that one link to the old radio shows. Couldn’t find any other material on his Facebook.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:53 pm

Alright I got stuff to report. As mentioned by JJ, he linked the OPPT radio show in February 2013. More speculatively, in January 2013 he made a post on a public group saying "We are be-ing better". Might be related, might not be related.

I searched the dockets of all three of his bankruptcies, nothing caught my eye there. I refreshed my drink and thought, OPPT is matriarchal so I tried searching under his wifes name. Jackpot. There was an 84 page document filed by his wife in her bankruptcy case.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 0.24.0.pdf
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 0.24.1.pdf
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 0.24.2.pdf

It is not striclty an OPPT document. The UCC filings are nowhere to be seen but the phrase NUNC PRO TUNC AB INITIO is peppered throughout the pages. There seems to be a little Anna Von Reitz thrown in there and other stuff I can't recognize.

boots

Post by boots » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:48 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:10 pm
Jeffrey wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:47 pm
JJ has identified a sovereign in court tied to OPPT:

She may not know that, so it might be worth pointing out to her along with links to our coverage of that little adventure.

What role did he play? Magic sex bus passenger? Moroccan commune dweller?
That's usually about how the timeline works.

Step 1. Embrace nonsense
Step 2. Lose your home
Step 3. Market yourself to losers on social media, using your loss as proof of your unique knowledge

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:39 am

Jeffrey wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Alright I got stuff to report. As mentioned by JJ, he linked the OPPT radio show in February 2013. More speculatively, in January 2013 he made a post on a public group saying "We are be-ing better". Might be related, might not be related.

I searched the dockets of all three of his bankruptcies, nothing caught my eye there. I refreshed my drink and thought, OPPT is matriarchal so I tried searching under his wifes name. Jackpot. There was an 84 page document filed by his wife in her bankruptcy case.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 0.24.0.pdf
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 0.24.1.pdf
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 0.24.2.pdf

It is not striclty an OPPT document. The UCC filings are nowhere to be seen but the phrase NUNC PRO TUNC AB INITIO is peppered throughout the pages. There seems to be a little Anna Von Reitz thrown in there and other stuff I can't recognize.
This should be easy for the court to dispose of, all they need to do is whip out the red ink stamp, place their thumbprint on each page along with the words (with added Latin since the author seems to find that is magic:

Duly rejected, without dishonor, for due cause.
Fac ut vivas.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:08 pm

That is some powerful sovcit cray cray going there. Now for the background.
This all started in 2014 in Teton Co., WY, when Bradly Watsabaugh's house went in to foreclosure and then escalated from there into true legal problems in in 2015 apparently over traffic tickets and the usual sovcit no license, registration, insurance violations fandanza, which then later garnered contempt of court citations and the jailing of Rebecca for the usual reasons of "we do not consent" and the "you're not the boss of me" schtick being most prominent. From that little acorn several forests were depleted to throwh that mound of paper at the Federal Court, and then crickets. There is a charming mugshot on file if anyone is interested.
Jackson Hole News & Guide
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:27 pm

I was curious so I poked around and came across this site which I believe is the Watsabaughs. He seems like a genuinely talented artist/craftsman with a sincere spiritual side- maybe that helps explain the deep dive into the sovcit pool.

http://nativespiritguides.org/2bloveabout.html

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:35 pm

Photoguy wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:27 pm
I was curious so I poked around and came across this site which I believe is the Watsabaughs. He seems like a genuinely talented artist/craftsman with a sincere spiritual side- maybe that helps explain the deep dive into the sovcit pool.

More a case of having your entire world knocked out from under you and not finding a sensible course to go towards and they locked on to sovcit suicide.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:06 pm

Photoguy wrote:

Yeah, they look real sincere until you get to the "NSG Communities" page:
The Native Spirit Guides Clan – A Private Society and Private Contract Association by Native Spirit Guides Clan Trust
We are free and sovereign stewards of the earth
We choose to thrive and truly experience what it is to be “alive” and to live in harmony with Natural Law.
Focus on Education:
  • American/State Citizenship
  • Trust Creation
  • Law Study
  • Living Private
And my personal favorite:
Everything herein is Sacred-under a Private Express Trust Organization.
So clearly they haven't abandoned the sovcit ideals. This looks like an attempt to build a sovcit community, disguised as a neo hippie commune. This is just Heather Anne Tucci-Jarraf's Moroccan Free Energy Sex Bus Camp, with different culturally-appropriated window dressing. Unless Watsabaugh is a Toltec surname, but I'm pretty sure it's not.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:05 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:35 pm
Photoguy wrote:

More a case of having your entire world knocked out from under you and not finding a sensible course to go towards and they locked on to sovcit suicide.
The data analyst in me is curious to know some data points about their life/activities before the financial meltdown to find any trends that might explain the later jump to whole hog SovCit after the foreclosure. My day job involves non-profit fundraising analytics, so my data radar is already thinking of how to discover prior existing affinities toward SovCit ideologies (or similar affinities) that might increase their SovCit predictive model score.

boots

Post by boots » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:01 pm

I can't speak about all of them. However, it seems that a number of them who had foreclosure as their gateway experience to being a full-blown all-caps, not-traveling-in-commerce-nut-job-just-waiting-to-be-locked-up-type had some type of employment in the real estate industry. In SoCal and other areas (maybe everywhere, certainly Florida as well) heavily affected by the real estate boom and the subsequent bust of the great recession, there were a lot of persons who found that by having a real estate license, or a mortgage sales license, they could make lots of money relatively easily. And since refinances and transfers were so easy and common back then, every ancillary business (home remodeling, escrow, title insurance) had it similarly easy. I have a theory that some of these people got so much for so little, that they find it really easy to believe there are magical solutions when the market corrects.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:06 pm

boots wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:01 pm
In SoCal and other areas (maybe everywhere, certainly Florida as well) heavily affected by the real estate boom and the subsequent bust of the great recession, there were a lot of persons who found that by having a real estate license, or a mortgage sales license, they could make lots of money relatively easily. And since refinances and transfers were so easy and common back then, every ancillary business (home remodeling, escrow, title insurance) had it similarly easy. I have a theory that some of these people got so much for so little, that they find it really easy to believe there are magical solutions when the market corrects.
Hmm.. Intriguing theory. I hadn't considered that.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:05 pm

I'd put money on these indicators, in no particular order:

1. Homeschooling > regular school > college education
2. Small metropolitan area > rural > suburbs > large metropolitan area
3. Right-wing > left-wing > middle of the road
4. Believer/spiritual > skeptic
5. Intolerant > tolerant
6. Having been through some kind of major financial stress (mortgage, debts)
7. Finally, there are certain professions that tend to get sucked into sovcittery, like debtists. That's a whole other analysis you could do, of why some professions and not others.

boots

Post by boots » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:35 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:05 pm
I'd put money on these indicators, in no particular order:

1. Homeschooling > regular school > college education
2. Small metropolitan area > rural > suburbs > large metropolitan area
3. Right-wing > left-wing > middle of the road
4. Believer/spiritual > skeptic
5. Intolerant > tolerant
6. Having been through some kind of major financial stress (mortgage, debts)
7. Finally, there are certain professions that tend to get sucked into sovcittery, like debtists. That's a whole other analysis you could do, of why some professions and not others.
I assume you meant dentists, but debtists is pretty good, too!

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:10 am

Airline pilots, chiropractors, lemme ponder it, but there are a few more.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:14 pm

boots wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:35 am
I assume you meant dentists, but debtists is pretty good, too!
Yeah, sorry about that. A disproportionate number of dentists seem to get sucked into loopy tax avoidance schemes. It's practically a running joke on Quatloos.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:11 pm

Is HATJ out? Sheila Corona should have a beer and a cigarette :P
Inmates Freed as Justice Dept. Tries to Clear Hurdles of New Law
More than 3,000 federal inmates were granted early release under the bipartisan criminal justice overhaul passed late last year.
By Katie Benner July 19, 2019

WASHINGTON — More than 3,000 inmates were freed from federal prison on Friday as part of the Justice Department’s implementation of the sweeping bipartisan criminal justice overhaul that President Trump signed into law late last year.

The department has faced sharp criticism over its execution of the act. The partial government shutdown in January stymied progress on its implementation, which was further overshadowed by a debate over when the bill authorized the release of thousands of prisoners.

Advocates have expressed worries that the department would slow-walk implementation because former Attorney General Jeff Sessions and others within the department who stayed on after he was fired had fiercely opposed the law.

The deputy attorney general, Jeffrey A. Rosen, sought to tamp down those concerns at a news conference on Friday to announce that the department had met the deadline for the prison releases, as well as other milestones of the law, called the First Step Act.

“The timely, efficient and effective implementation of the First Step Act is a priority for the Department of Justice and this administration,” Mr. Rosen said. “The department intends to implement this law fully and on time.”

In addition to the release of 3,100 inmates, the Justice Department said that it had redirected $75 million from Bureau of Prisons inmate care programs and institutional administrative funding to fully fund the law for the fiscal year that started in October.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/19/us/p ... artner=rss
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:23 am

According to bop.gov her release date is still 09/13/2021. And Randy Beane's is 10/11/2028.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:07 pm

And no new entires in her original case. The only new entry in the appeals is her attorney given notice of availabilty for oral arguments.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:50 am

Her Attorney is withdrawing because he got another job.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:10 am

Heather has made a rare public proclamation: https://i-uv.com/hatj-message-about-china/
THERE IS NEWS AMIGO. THE CARDS ARE ON THE TABLE. ALL ARE “PLAYED OUT”. YOU WILL BE SEEING ME NEXT. FACE TO FACE.

THERE IS ONE POTENTIAL AND ANTICIPATED “ROAD/SKY” BLOCK AS IT WERE. THAT THE “ASIAN PARTNERS” MAKE A GLOBE SHIFTING ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE WE BREACH.

IN GRATITUDE. IN ADMIRATION. AND IN SOURCE. I AM. THOR.
I'm not sure if this is Heather speaking of herself, or if she is channeling her imaginary friends from space. But something super-major will happen soon. For sure this time.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:13 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:10 am
Heather has made a rare public proclamation: https://i-uv.com/hatj-message-about-china/
THERE IS NEWS AMIGO. THE CARDS ARE ON THE TABLE. ALL ARE “PLAYED OUT”. YOU WILL BE SEEING ME NEXT. FACE TO FACE.

THERE IS ONE POTENTIAL AND ANTICIPATED “ROAD/SKY” BLOCK AS IT WERE. THAT THE “ASIAN PARTNERS” MAKE A GLOBE SHIFTING ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE WE BREACH.

I'm not sure if this is Heather speaking of herself, or if she is channeling her imaginary friends from space. But something super-major will happen soon. For sure this time.
Real soon now. Any day now. Fer shure fer shure!!!!!!!!!!

I always love the announcements of something great stupendous wondrous gonna happen, IF ONLY something does/doesn't happen before hand. Like it inevitably does.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:40 pm

NUTJ also babbles about Zimbabwe:
…that is what happens when those “proffered” to protect, manage, and govern a country sell out the country, its resources, products, and the people to china (through proxy, puppet, fund, etc.)…that and the secret 2014 24 hour window they made for China for their 1 USD = 1 Zim swindle was something the Zims could not rebound from easily, if at all…

Zim is only one of many/all “countries”, including USA/America, that China has prepped for such intended action… a much more modern and subtle form of time-old “murder, rape, and pillage” …and none of that, and none of its perpetrators are supported…hence, the Unified Universal Actions now completing

in compassion, love, and heartitude <3 p=””>

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:45 pm

You're Thor?!
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:02 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:45 pm
You're Thor?!
Maybe she has a lisp?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:22 pm

It sounds like HATJ and John McAfee are inhaling from the same bong. Maybe McAfee can boat in and enable her escape from prison.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”