SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Post by Orlylicious » Tue May 21, 2019 4:53 pm

What are they talking about? https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/ says 9/13/2021.

HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF
Register Number: 86748-007
Race: White
Sex: Female
Located at: Dublin FCI
Release Date: 09/13/2021
Heather.JPG
Shouldn't they look it up before they waste time planning for an event 846 days away? :lol: (thanks Alexa)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue May 21, 2019 4:59 pm

No no no, didn't ya hear? She's getting out ANY DAY NOW, Its part of the RV, NESARA, GCR, Trump Blanket Pardon, First Contact, or something, but SHE'S GETTING OUT!

Any day now, for realz!

send money

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Tue May 21, 2019 5:14 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:36 pm
Terran Cognito is doing his part as always. Should you want to help out with Heather's airfare (once she's released), you can do so through him....
We are still in a holding pattern with Heather's release. She continues the daily check-ins but there is not much news to report until it happens. How long that takes is anyone's guess. Government bureaucracies in my experience, have a minimum 2 week lead time, sometimes longer.

We won't know the cost of the airfare until we know its a done deal and she is released. We're winging it for now. Fortunately she is near a mass transit line that can take her to the airport. :lol: BZ is inquiring with her friends there about possibly picking her up. Either way I think we have ground transportation covered but not the airfare. I'll research worst-case airfares tonight.
https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2019 ... rU_0rYYC_0

Send money!
I haz a confusion. Did something specific happen to get all their hopes up (unreasonably and unjustifiably as may be) or this giddiness just based on BEING and DOING?

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue May 21, 2019 5:32 pm

d4743ea9c40bf145e49215da40283a78.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Tue May 21, 2019 5:39 pm

woodworker wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:14 pm
NotaPerson wrote:
Terran Cognito is doing his part as always. Should you want to help out with Heather's airfare (once she's released), you can do so through him....
We are still in a holding pattern with Heather's release. She continues the daily check-ins but there is not much news to report until it happens. How long that takes is anyone's guess. Government bureaucracies in my experience, have a minimum 2 week lead time, sometimes longer.

We won't know the cost of the airfare until we know its a done deal and she is released. We're winging it for now. Fortunately she is near a mass transit line that can take her to the airport. :lol: BZ is inquiring with her friends there about possibly picking her up. Either way I think we have ground transportation covered but not the airfare. I'll research worst-case airfares tonight.

Send money!
I haz a confusion. Did something specific happen to get all their hopes up (unreasonably and unjustifiably as may be) or this giddiness just based on BEING and DOING?
It might be NUTJ and BZ playing what few credules remain.
oti says :REPLY
May 20, 2019 at 1:29 pm
2019-05-20, BZ, is Heather actually getting out of prison? If so, based on what, per se?
Thanks

BZ ⒾAM Riger says :REPLY
May 21, 2019 at 11:05 am
All manner of things are going on very fast and many big changes/developments/reveals coming to light…. We have several good indications that that will be one of the many aspects of all those and so much more.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Tue May 21, 2019 5:50 pm

woodworker wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:14 pm
NotaPerson wrote:

Send money!
That's been exactly my point the last few days, there's enough new chatter about this (and from people/commenters previously MIA in the weekly/daily heyguysimstillhere i-uv posts), something specific has to have precipitated it. I can't see the recent appeals filings giving that kind of hope, as noted elsewhere here they seem to think that the gov response was actually the final report but it certainly wasn't what I'd call positive.

Slicester

Post by Slicester » Tue May 21, 2019 6:15 pm

It's just one of HATJ's delusions. She wrote a letter telling everyone of her impending release and they're all going nuts.

https://i-uv.com/hatj-checking-in-5-13-19/

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Tue May 21, 2019 6:26 pm

...seen the i-uv postings but those on their own aren't really enough to get them excited and commenting considering everyone there has pretty much become used to the same old same old from her.

It appears Terran has been pushing it also, which would qualify as the "second source" (even though they're basically the same) I was expecting would be needed to prompt this level of response. It sounds like it's nothing to do with her case specifically, just her imagined belief that she done saw on tha TeeVee a months-old fantasy that federal non-violents were all going to be sprung.
executing-protocols-for-nonsense.jpg

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue May 21, 2019 6:55 pm

Believe it or not, its the new Jared Law that the Trump people passed before they all have to go to prison themselves, making it easier for certain non-violent offenders to be released earlier and it specifically mentioned the conditions of women inmates as needing attention. And it probably does. But seeing as the enacting law was just passed, doesn't say what they think it does and let's face it, if its not building WALL not a priority, I don't see it getting anywhere before Randy's grandchildren are sentenced for their as yet committed crimes.

I mean, really, is there anyone even officially in charge of the BOP? If their is, do they know that they're in charge of the Prisons? The more that I think about it, the BOP just lets them out when the DOJ says to let them out, so which acting Deputy Attorney General is in charge of this new law, do they know anything about it, and is it more important to them than investigating E-Mails right now?

Settle in Heather, you ain't going nowhere.

the law in question WIKI, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Step_Act

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue May 21, 2019 6:59 pm

Notably, the part about non-violent women doesn't quite say "Heather goes free"....its more like this
wiki wrote:The legislation requires the Federal Bureau of Prisons to make feminine hygiene products "available to prisoners for free, in a quantity that is appropriate to the healthcare needs of each prisoner."[12][13] It also prohibits the use of restraints on pregnant women in federal prisons, unless the woman "is an immediate and credible flight risk that cannot reasonably be prevented by other means" or "poses an immediate and serious threat of harm to herself or others that cannot reasonably be prevented by other means" or "a healthcare professional responsible for the health and safety of the prisoner determines that the use of restraints is appropriate for the medical safety of the prisoner." For those situations in which restraints are allowed, the legislation mandates the use of the least restrictive restraints necessary.[14][12]
So the "Airfare for the Airhead" fundraising effort is really just a repurposing of the "Tampons for Tucci-Jarraf" fundraiser. Doesn't matter

Send money

And in a case of oops, sorry we missed that....On first reading I thought it might actually lead to an earlier release, but ...
wiki wrote:The legislation increases the number of good conduct time credits prisoners receive from 47 days per year to 54 days. Due to a legislative drafting error, this change is not being applied retroactively.
Someone needs to make sure Heather sends a big thanks to Jared for that!
This is how stupid these people really are. Think about that.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 21, 2019 9:29 pm

Slicester wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:15 pm
It's just one of HATJ's delusions. She wrote a letter telling everyone of her impending release and they're all going nuts.

https://i-uv.com/hatj-checking-in-5-13-19/
It's not like they are not all already nuts to begin with. The only difference is that they are all running around in more circles and more loudly than usual. The thing to remember with this tribe, or is it pack, of geniuses is that they are ALL reading and reading comprehension challenged/incompetent/incapable???? If the word has got more than two syllables they struggle and at three or more they are lost.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:30 am

IIRC the law, intended mainly for non-violent minor drug offenses, does not mean they are released free and clear. They would be released to a halfway house or supervised release (i.e. probation) where there would still be many requirements.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed May 22, 2019 8:46 am

Gregg wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:55 pm
It's the new Jared Law that the Trump people passed before they all have to go to prison themselves,
Thanks. I couldn't figure out why the Trump administration was interested in prison reform, but that would explain it.

(ETA: Especially for conspiracy charges, which a lot of them would be facing.)

This bramble need not be traversed.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 22, 2019 9:22 am

I would suspect that one of their marginally literate members saw the title or got a partial summary proceeded to go off on a tangent and then told another member who proceeded to play telephone and so things end as they now stand. Makes as much sense as any of their other explanations.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Wed May 22, 2019 9:28 am

Northland10 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:30 am
IIRC the law, intended mainly for non-violent minor drug offenses, does not mean they are released free and clear. They would be released to a halfway house or supervised release (i.e. probation) where there would still be many requirements.
I think this is why the IUV people think Ms Tucci-Jaraf is going to be released soon:
One possible next target is an array of conspiracy statutes, which can transform low-level offenses into compound felonies.

Among the narratives that helped drive support for reducing mandatory minimum sentences was the case of Alice Johnson, a grandmother given a life sentence for being part of a conspiracy that committed nonviolent drug and money-laundering crimes. In June, after the advocacy of reality-television star Kim Kardashian, President Trump issued Johnson a pardon, and her story became an argument prisoner advocates pointed to for why drug sentences needed to be reduced.

Holden said now’s the time to examine how federal prosecutors charge people with conspiracy. Intent, he said, is a better way to determine a person’s culpability than simply their associations or their presence at drug houses or during raids.

“Let’s focus on the role of the individual in the alleged conspiracy,” he said.

Jessica Jackson Sloan, national director and co-founder of the nonprofit #cut50 advocacy group, said women like Johnson and Cindy Shank, the main subject in the HBO documentary “The Sentence” whose lengthy sentence for conspiracy was also used to push First Step Act reforms, are changing “the narrative of conspiracy.” She said she expects that they will continue to do so even more next year.

“A lot of women in particular get caught up in conspiracy charges because of a minor role,” she said.
I referenced this a couple of pages ago.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2018 ... econd-step

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed May 22, 2019 11:13 am

"A lot of women in particular get caught up in conspiracy charges because of a minor role,” she said.
Heather-Ann Tucci-Jarraf is not one of those women.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Wed May 22, 2019 2:23 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:30 am
No, it definitely doesn't, and they definitely don't realize that since they keep referencing 'mass pardons'. :lol:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 22, 2019 3:40 pm

Why should they, they are only repeating what someone else told them, and perish forfend they should actually do any kind of research or checking themselves, when they can just take someone else's word for it, except, that's kind of how she got there in the first place.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed May 22, 2019 4:17 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:40 pm
Why should they, they are only repeating what someone else told them, and perish forfend they should actually do any kind of research or checking themselves, when they can just take someone else's word for it, except, that's kind of how she got there in the first place.
:winner:

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:06 pm

NUTJ's appellate attorney files reply to gov't, throws Heather under the crazy train. Heather doan like it.

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-usca- ... 019-05-22/
Dennis G. Terez sez:
The government notes "Here, neither defendant had any history of mental illness or treatment." . . . There is most certainly a long history of mental illness for Ms. Tucci-Jarraf . . . No one can truly believe that this was all a show . . . Ms. Tucci-Jarraf did not get this way overnight . . .
NUTJ blathers:
Date: 5/22/2019 3:53:49 PM
Subject: RE: Doc# 35 filed by DGT and GP <3
sorry! fire alarm went off as i was emailing you, youssef, etc. 🙂

no need to email/mail me anything dennis is doing…his actions, lack of actions, corruption, collusion, blahdy blah blah are all a matter of record of which he, and others, will have to answer for.

love you!
Heather is a user, a manipulator, a con-artist. She may be a whack-job, but she knows exactly what she's doing.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed May 22, 2019 7:37 pm

Heather might be nuttier than the Snickers factory, but the "Natural Living Flesh and Blood Flowing Vessel where the Spirit is Domiciled and NAMED by ASSIGNED Manifest as REGISTERED Instrument/Security" is as sound as the pound.

wavey davey

Post by wavey davey » Thu May 23, 2019 11:35 am

To be is to do — Socrates
To do is to be — Jean Paul Sartre
Do be do be do — Frank Sinatra

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Fri May 24, 2019 12:38 am

In a quick look for hashtag (idiottag?) #HATJ, there was a tweet leading to messages from Heather.

THURSDAY, MAY 23, 2019
Message from Heather
Just got this....

TUCCI-JARRAF, HEATHER ANN
5-23-19 update
MAY 23, 2019 AT 5:36 PM
Buona sera a tutti!!!!!!!!!

I am in complete joy! Nikki, the last remaining, other than me, was called approximately an hour ago and immediately released! I am confident some of you, if not all, will hear her story/experience in all this...and the COMPLETE HUMOR that is a significant part of her very essence...such humor was ESSENTIAL to the success of all done and completed, especially the varied extractions of each so far...i am amazed by all :)

now, I can go. now my turn...

hugs and celebrations every "where" in existence for all, by all, and with all!

In complete gratitude, love, and heartitude for all being and all doing...what a ride!

ALL ON!!!

—//—
Yesterday

Date: 5/22/2019 3:50:45 PM
Subject: 5-22-19 a.m. check-in

Youssef, bello,

my apologies for late check-in…things are moving very fast here…scheduled release of the last one from the operation occuring between today and friday…had to make sure she got out…i am already out of here, my body shall be arriving, and joining all i am, “a presto”! 😉

hugs and love and smiles and dancing and celebrations to me, you, zac, leila, eli, adam, and all! <3

—//—
https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2019 ... ather.html

Well, if Nikki's out, makes perfect sense Heather will too, surely no cases or sentences are different. It's like recess, when the bell rings head on outside! :lol: If anybody sees a Sheila Corona video where she's pumped Heather is getting out imminently please post it :P

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri May 24, 2019 3:06 am

Oh my God, Heather is turning into Schaeffer Cox.

Please let it continue.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri May 24, 2019 6:13 am

Heather has been getting released just as soon as... when "as soon as" was her big jurisdictional hearing showdown in the DC court. Randy has been getting out as soon as... since "as soon as" was Heather going to DC to talk to Trump to get him sprung.

Its not safe for these people to have an outside phone line, scammers pay big bucks for verified leads like this.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”