"Judge Julie" Embry

Suranis

"Judge Julie" Embry

Post by Suranis » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:05 am

Thread for discussion on Julie Embry.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: "Judge Julie" Embry

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:59 pm

Pretend judge Julie Embry seems to have a minor difficulty making it a bit more challenging to gallivant around and indulge her pretend judge fantasies. According to this article in the SPLC's "Hatewatch" site published just now, she found out that she's on the TSA No Fly List when she tried to board a plane from her home in Texas to go to some sort of event in Colorado.

While I'm not at all in favor of use of the No Fly List to harass political prisoners, I'm glad that pretend judge Julie is up on at least one government agency's radar screen.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:24 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:Pretend judge Julie Embry seems to have a minor difficulty making it a bit more challenging to gallivant around and indulge her pretend judge fantasies. According to this article in the SPLC's "Hatewatch" site published just now, she found out that she's on the TSA No Fly List when she tried to board a plane from her home in Texas to go to some sort of event in Colorado.

While I'm not at all in favor of use of the No Fly List to harass political prisoners, I'm glad that pretend judge Julie is up on at least one government agency's radar screen.
I was first wondering why they would place her on the no-fly list as that would concern me. However, I see no corroborating evidence that she is actually on the list. All Hatewatch said was she claimed she was kept from a flight because she is on the non-fly list. I have my doubts about her story.
Edit: That said, she does have a larger history so there may well be another reason why she might qualify for a no-fly list, beyond being a SovCit loon.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:57 am

She also has quite a history in TX which may well have contributed to it. I really don't know what you have to do to make the list, but I'm sure she has tried at one point or another.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:24 am

I got a nickel that says a version of the story closer to the truth is that she missed her flight because she doesn't have E-Check, wanted to go through the E-Check line, and in the ensuing discussion either got booted from the flight or just missed it while she waited in the line with the regular peasants.

I'm not joking.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Gregg wrote:I got a nickel that says a version of the story closer to the truth is that she missed her flight because she doesn't have E-Check, wanted to go through the E-Check line, and in the ensuing discussion either got booted from the flight or just missed it while she waited in the line with the regular peasants.

I'm not joking.
I ain't taking that bet. I fear I'd be out a nickel.

boots

Post by boots » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:24 pm

I bet this was just a form of "civil disobedience" combined with "narcissistic attention-whoring" - all adding up to Ms. E having to rent a car for her travels.

Vee

Post by Vee » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:43 pm

Oh. No. She did not rent a car. I have insider info she took a bus. :fingerwag:
Don't believe for a second she ever had a plane ticket or even a reservation. More likely a story to cover the fact she couldn't get some sot to pay her air fare. :crying:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:43 pm

Vee wrote:Oh. No. She did not rent a car. I have insider info she took a bus. :fingerwag:
Don't believe for a second she ever had a plane ticket or even a reservation. More likely a story to cover the fact she couldn't get some sot to pay her air fare. :crying:
I was thinking the same thing. Airfare ain't cheap.

Fiona

Post by Fiona » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:48 pm

I had the dubious pleasure of conversing with her during the MWR trial. I did learn that feminism is why the world is so evil right now. She grew disenchanted with the conversation when I asked her if she was going bring up the infamous gold fringe flags next. The person I was with was chatting with Shawna and R Roots.
Good times... :roll:

Vee

Post by Vee » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:49 am

Am I mistaken or is justass embry not as involved with the Bundy trial these days? Last I heard she was shacked up with some "rich" poot in the Dallas area. I would have figured she'd be up with the Bundys filing incomprehensible court orders and liens. Possibly creating a disturbance in the court as she had in (or should I say ON) :lol: Lubbock County last year resulting in her arrest.
http://texas.arrests.org/Arrests/Julie_Embry_26453370/
Lovely woman. Very professional .
:roll:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:55 am

Vee wrote:Am I mistaken or is justass embry not as involved with the Bundy trial these days? Last I heard she was shacked up with some "rich" poot in the Dallas area. I would have figured she'd be up with the Bundys filing incomprehensible court orders and liens. Possibly creating a disturbance in the court as she had in (or should I say ON) :lol: Lubbock County last year resulting in her arrest.
She looks impaired. Why do the righteous Bundys attract drug and alcohol problems?

Vee

Post by Vee » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:55 am

:snippity: She looks impaired :snippity:
Sounds it too. Have you ever heard her speak. Uses lots of "um" and "ah" during her mostly incomplete sentences. As well as repeating her favorite adverb "really" typically 3 times describing just about everything.
:brickwallsmall:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:29 pm

Vee wrote:Am I mistaken or is justass embry not as involved with the Bundy trial these days? Last I heard she was shacked up with some "rich" poot in the Dallas area. I would have figured she'd be up with the Bundys filing incomprehensible court orders and liens. Possibly creating a disturbance in the court as she had in (or should I say ON) :lol: Lubbock County last year resulting in her arrest.
In Jun, she was filing gibberish for Ryan's "civil" case against people. I have not checked the docket in a few weeks.

http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 14#p893314

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:55 pm

I think her last fling with the Bundies recently was that civil nonsense that all got roundly tossed earlier in the month and I think she has been absent ever since. Since that foray didn't go so well at all. She may also have a new infatuation elsewhere. I was also under the impression she was supposed to be going to Colorado to spring the Colorado crowd, and then crickets on both sides.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Vee

Post by Vee » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:43 am

20170807_083937.png
Screen shot of a recent FB post.
WTF :cantlook:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:04 am

Er yeah, and Robert Ford, and whoever shot Wild Bill Hickcock and.....

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:08 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Er yeah, and Robert Ford, and whoever shot Wild Bill Hickcock and.....
:rotflmao:

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

ElaineSoCal

Post by ElaineSoCal » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:47 pm

I found this quite by accident.

Mona Cleveland, who recently moved to Burns, is Julie's sister and just as nutty. Remember Jeramy Baker? He was a so-called paralegal who attended a few days of the Portland trial and may have worked on a filing with Roger Roots.

Link is here:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:04 am

She is off the rails crazy.
This is her as her alias Judy. I'm a newbie and can't figure out how to post an image.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:06 am

Here she is again as "jke" (H/T Maxine - Oregonian)
http://issuu.com/maxinebernstein/docs/r ... 5/53155230

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:27 pm

Necroing the thread.

Embry has been spotted in the wild. She pops up around minute 8.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”