ernie-wayne: ter Telgte

TheNewSaint

Re: ernie-wayne: ter Telgte

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:06 am

Azastan wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:55 pm
...reclaim his life upon the land
This quote alone should have given us notice that Ernie has no intention of giving up his poot ways.
That, and "reclamation of status" paperwork. :yankyank:

But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:10 am

arayder wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:15 pm
It's worth noting that nobody in the movement has jumped at the chance to help Ernie get his homework ready. I think that's because, despite the fact that Ernie's arguments are just old tired conspiracy theories, nobody can understand what the blazes he is talking about because he skips from one theory to another in an incomprehensible manner.
No, surely it's because they are all occupied traveling to join Kapitan Karl Koenigs and the First Battalion of the America Militia Freedumb Forces (the famous Drunken Fuckwits) to do, er, whatever it is that Karl wants them to do, defend the Eighteenth Amendment or something like that.
:sarcasm:

arayder

Post by arayder » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:50 pm

My guess is that Ernie's correction of status maneuver, which he says is an arduous task, is some sort of three letters ploy which takes a few weeks to pull off to the sovcit's satisfaction. You all know it. . . it's the move where the sovcit/freeman/poot sends the courts a series of letters claiming to be a natural man or some such thing. When the court either fails to respond or responds "incorrectly" to the letters the poot claims his assertion of natural man/man on the land/whatever status has not been refuted and thus proven. Case closed, the poot thinks.

I suspect Ernie, thinking he needs enough time to send in all the letters, presumes he'll be able to stand up in court at his trial and proclaim that the state of Montana has not refuted his "corrected status" as a free, natural poot, living on the land and that being the case he's supposed to walk out a free man.

This is akin to the time Ernie tried to pay a fine with his birth bond,or treasury bond, or whatever he calls it*. After he foisted his poot paperwork on a bemused, but courteous, court worker Ernie wrongly presumed his fine was paid and the matter was settled.

As usual Ernie was wrong.

*https://
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NEYvPtVS_0 Ernie starts in at about 1:05.

---------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 29 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:00 pm

If good ole Ern is doing the traditional "correction of status" nonsense it can be quite arduous, as it involves piles and piles of paper and you have to do all kinds of incantations and get all kinds of majik signatures to make it work, and it can take a fair amount of time to get it all done, and of course if you don't do exactly right it won't work and you'll still be a 14th amendment citizen.

As an afterthought even if the silly process worked, Ernie'd screw it up.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:16 pm

Well since he already changed his name into - : and it didn't work, I'm sure changing it to : - will.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Goblin Seimen

Post by Goblin Seimen » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:59 am

Just noticed Elias Alias has REMOVED his blogging of Ernie and the YouTube videos as well. Musta had a falling out.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:33 pm

Sadly, video no workeo.
arayder wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:50 pm

Dope Clock: It has been 29 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:03 pm

Plutodog wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:33 pm
Sadly, video no workeo.
arayder wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:50 pm

I'd take it down too, if I was Elias. It showed Ernie being an ass. Here's another copy: https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeuIRahzrLY&t=57s

Dope Clock: It has been 65 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:27 am

Was trying to figure out if Ernie has been prosecuted yet (failed - I can't figure out MT on line court stuff). I don't know if this has already been posted (I don't think so) but he's got a website with some krazy stuff on it. I didn't know that before. Did he move to Missouri? No idea why he was ranting about this stuffz. Only 2 posts on his page - here is the first.
ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠
Welcome to the business entity ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠’S website. This entity is registered through the Minnesota Secretary of States’ Office, file number 1019092200022, at https://mblsportal.sos.state.mn.us/Business/Search. You can download a PDF version of this file here.

This website is for the sole purpose of informing the State, the “public”, any and all governments or their agencies, subdivisions, or franchises, and any and all of their officers, agents, or trustees about the business entity ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠’s status, political character, condition, rights, capacities, and standing. The person ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠, as principal, has created a Durable Power of Attorney on June 01, 2018 zero-one, two-thousand and eighteen appointing ter Telgte, Ernie Wayne©™℠, as Attorney-In-Fact, true, lawful attorney for all financial and medical decisions and has revoked and rescinded all other powers of attorney expressed or implied.

The business name ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠ is always styled in all capital letters only and with all three names included in the order seen above (6 CFR 37.3) . Any other variation of the name is not recognized by the Nameholders or the Attorneys and has no legal relationship to the Nameholders, Attorneys or the business entity ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠. See copyrightdepot.com number 00064148-1.

As the Nameholders are in a private estate jurisdiction outside the jurisdiction of the United States of America, the United States or their subdivisions or franchises (See the Roguement Act published in the Federal Record of Congress 13 Stat. 223, 306, ch. 173, sec. 182, June 30, 1864 - On that date, Congress quietly decreed that the word "state" (and shortly thereafter "State" and "United States") means "the territories and the District of Columbia" (13 Stat. 223, 306, ch. 173, sec. 182, June 30, 1864) [Go to "Turn to image" 306] - but ultimately translates to the District of Columbia only and excludes by design all commonwealths united by and under authority of the Constitution and admitted into the Union.), they only transact trade in the United States or the U.S. through the legal entity titled ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠ or any other registered Assumed Business Names.

A Declaration of Political Status shows the distinctions and relationships between the Nameholders, the Attorneys and the business entity ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠ .

The Nameholders and the Attorneys do not own ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠ nor are they registered agents authorized to accept service of process on behalf of ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠.

ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠ is the title to an estate established and created by the State of Montana evidenced by a Certificate of Live Birth and is registered in the State of Minnesota file number 1019092200022 as an assumed business name. It is currently active and in good standing and the Attorney(s) have actual possession of documents evidencing its existence and good standing that are authenticated by the State of Minnesota Secretary of State’s Office through Steve Simon. Said documents as well as others can be found on this website and may be updated on a regular basis. The authentications by the United States Secretary of State’s Office entitles it to full faith and credit and as such must be recognized by all courts in the United States and Internationally. By usage of copyrights, trademarks and service marked property you agree to licensing agreement fee of $10,000,000.00 USD per year, pro-rated, due and payable to ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠ immediately. If you do not want to incur this licensing fee of $10,000,000.00 USD per year, cease and desist usage of property from all databases court cases immediately. The SOUND resultant of the letters in formation of ABN ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠ in all its variant forms, the very sound resultant itself is under copyright, trademarked and service marked.

Any misuse of ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠’S information which results in any harm to ERNIE WAYNE TER TELGTE©™℠’S or the Nameholders’ good name, credit reports, reputation, or their rights, titles, or interests to any and all property, tangible and intangible may be a violation of international laws and treaties and a complaint may be filed with the proper international law enforcement agencies tasked with investigating any misuse of information, fraud and identity theft. Copyright and Trademark and Service Mark Infringement without prior written consent will be fined 10 million dollars per year it is used without permission payable immediately.
And the 2nd about Missouri.
MO HB1769 = An Arrogant Power That Denies The Right To Appeal From Its Decisions
Re: Question for josh hawley, MISSOURI STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL:

Sir, are you trying to incite riot amongst the people, by in-flaming our pulpits after you shuttered the windows and locked the doors of our (courthouses) sanctuaries?

Herbert Spencer (H.S.) principle: “There is a principle which is a bar against all information; which is used as proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance; that principle is condemnation before investigation”.

This is a motto i try hard to live by, josh; when i exercise it, it serves me well, saves me from embarrassment.

I applied it to 2 things, recently:

The contents/intents expressed in HB1769, STATE OF MISSOURI
The August 29, 2018 article in one of your State’s local town paper, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
As i priorly had analyzed your HB1769 -(I’ll say your’s, josh, because it is of your STATE CORPORATION, and you told me last January or so, that you serve the STATE; so, you’ve assumed ownership of that HB, now),

i was made to realize that the intent that is expressed in it, is the closing of the courthouse door, via the closing of the business windows, there-in.

The main thrust of HB 1769 is aimed at the filing of any documents of virtually any kind, and that are being filed (allegedly) fraudulently, with knowledge (allegedly) of fraud in the intent of the filer. However, as i studied your Bill 1769, the H. S. principle revealed that common-law filings, listed fore-most, are your greatest perceived threat.

Now that which people fear most, usually is the first subject they broach in any kind of a relevant-to-it conversation, josh; and since common-law is your first-out-of-the-chute subject, i am curious: Why do you express such fear?

When you ran for Missouri State Attorney General, you did run and gain office on a platform you built of words, sir, in which repeatedly you made claim as “to be a constitutionally-minded man”; yet, here you are, backing a bill that vents the political fears and views of the Judicial-political leadership of STATE OF MISSOURI (or is it Missouri State) or is it State of Missouri), for a full 4 ½ pages, josh, revealing that your cabinet, as it were, is full of anti-constitutionalists, seditionists, sir!

How can i say such a thing? Well, Mr. Constitutionalist, here’s how: “1st in time, 1st in line”. You know that this is a direct reference to creation of power(s), in this case called Jurisdictions; go to 1789 Constitution, Article III, Section 2, line 1: The judicial Power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, ...Hmm…; 1st in time, 1st in line: “Law”; so, josh, what kind of ‘law’ is spoken First into existence? The answer, josh, is in Article 6, 1789 C.: ‘This Constitution…, shall be the Supreme law of the land’. Hmm, Common-on-the-land, law of the land’. Hmm, Common-on-the-land law, josh; Common-law, on the land, sir, and further clarified in the 6th Amendment, 2x: ‘In suits at common law, …; and (in part)’...than according to the rules of the common law’.

There it is, you see; unless of course, one operates a STATE OF DENIAL while claiming Constitutionality, out of the other side of their mouth. :snippity:
I snippityed the 2nd one cuz it is really long - full post of krazy is here:https://sites.google.com/view/erniewayn ... y-mo-st-ag

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:47 am

So Ernie spouts some of his usual sovcit nonsense and is all bent out of shape because MO momentarily acknowledged the 21st C and passed a "filing false instruments" law, something that would upset the average sovcit.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:25 pm

Here is the new fictitious instruments proposed law that Ernie is bitching about:

https://legiscan.com/MO/text/HB1769/2018

The latest amendments extend beyond mere funny money and include such things as bogus liens filed against govt employees.

There is already a FEDERAL law criminalizing fictitious financial instruments, such as might be sent thru the mail or via federally insured banks, and, since it is very unlikely that funny money issued/passed in Montana would not, at some point, be sent by mail to a bank or otherwise brought within the federal jurisdiction, the federal law would almost certainly come into play even without a state law to similar effect. There is also a federal law criminalizing bogus liens against federal employees.

Altho Ernie claims that this new law says that convictions under it cannot be appealed, I see nothing in the proposal that says this.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:06 pm

It's Ernie's same old game. . .his correction of status maneuver. He's been trying for years to establish that he's some sort of magical man who isn't subject to the rule of law.

Along the way he runs through all the usual sovcit ploys. He says he's a sort of common law man. Then he says he has no contract with the government. Not satisfied, he claims that at various obscure times in U.S. history the powers that be made the Constitution and all law stemming from it void. . .thus freeing him to operate under Ernielaw. He even threatens to charge the government for uttering his name.

Ernie risks getting himself in real trouble by trying to monetize his whacky theories. In the past he's tried to pay fines with his magical version of self made treasury bonds. My guess is that as long as he spouts woo about that or that he'll be ignored and dismissed. But I think he'll court disaster if he tries to create money out of the thin air that is Ernielaw.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:53 pm

I can't remember if Ernie's home state has joined the 21st C and passed or updated their fictitious instruments statutes, but having Ernie around would be a good impetus to do so. If nothing else it will give him something else to rant and rail about.

batguano

Post by batguano » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:58 pm

I bet you he does not stand under that new law, so there!

CriticalThinker

Post by CriticalThinker » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:47 pm

So, what's going on with Ernie? Wasn't he scheduled to face so serious charges last year?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:20 pm

CriticalThinker wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:47 pm
So, what's going on with Ernie? Wasn't he scheduled to face so serious charges last year?
I have tried to find info but failed. The Montana court records don't seem to be on line and most updates used to be from Elias but he doesn't post about Ernie any more. I also checked Ernie's website but no mention of his court case.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”