Colorado Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Colorado Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:37 pm

Thank you so much Northland!

Clearly #2 is going to fail because there is POSTAGE! Isn't that a dealbreaker for these folks? Sad.

Bruce.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Northland10

Re: Colorado Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:43 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:37 pm
Thank you so much Northland!

Clearly #2 is going to fail because there is POSTAGE! Isn't that a dealbreaker for these folks? Sad.

Bruce.JPG
Nalty also used Purple Heart stamps.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:45 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:58 pm
While I was not paying attention, there as been federal court fun for Bruce Doucette.
:snippity:
He is woefully inadequate in his use of red thumbnails and his special registered number. I saw them not in his filings.
:rotflmao:
“A black woman can invent something for the benefit of humankind.” -Bessie Blount-Griffin, physical therapist, inventor of devices for disabled WWII veterans, and forensic scientist.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:56 pm

I may be seriously misremembering, but with the exception of the smart ones that copped a plea, the rest all adamantly refused appointed counsel. Il Douche may have been wanting one of the flackos to act for him, like Julie, but I don't remember them ever saying anything real counsel otherwise. By their lights that would have been anathema.

Nalty has a long history of filing legal nonsense and pointlessly harassing people. The so calle "Treaty" covers all usual sovcit Bingo points near as I can see.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:01 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:56 pm
I may be seriously misremembering, but with the exception of the smart ones that copped a plea, the rest all adamantly refused appointed counsel. Il Douche may have been wanting one of the flackos to act for him, like Julie, but I don't remember them ever saying anything real counsel otherwise. By their lights that would have been anathema.
Buried in zibits from the original Habeas filing by Julie, there was a request for advisory counsel filed by Bruce and Kimmy, but he was clear that the appointed counsel had to do exactly as he said. That was probably a deal breaker since some of what he said, a real attorney could not do.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:03 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:56 pm
Nalty has a long history of filing legal nonsense and pointlessly harassing people. The so calle "Treaty" covers all usual sovcit Bingo points near as I can see.
OMG.. SovCit bingo. We need this before reading the next SovCitty filing.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:29 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:14 pm
Stephen Nalty has been busy, though he has never been shy about filing in the federal court.

Oh.. so you want to see his "Conditioanl Offer of Treaty of Peace"? All right. Here is is "complimentary copy" sent to the district court. It has "Notice to Principal is Notice To Agent" and various UCC stuff so it is super powerful.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 98.6.0.pdf

In another case he sued, um, everybody, over his conviction in Colorado. For the life of me, I am not sure why he included the US Army. Here is a judge's order, with the full list of "defendants."

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... .3.0_2.pdf
The "Conditional Offer of a Treaty of Peace" was a fun read, and not too terribly long. Nalty definitely has the nicest handwriting of any poot prisoner I've come across, though I am not sure that counts for much. Some of the stuff at the end appears to be a pale imitation of the impenetrable "truth syntax" gibberish of the somewhat recently deceased David-Wynn: Miller.

The US Army might be a defendant because of the odd belief that some poots have about the role of the Provost Marshal, who supposedly has magic powers to be called on by poots who believe that the eeebil civilian gummint has violated one of their imagined constitutional interpretations. You may recall that pretend judge Gary Darby called the Provost Marshal of the Oregon National Guard demanding that they intervene and run the FBI out of town during the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation. Darby made a recording of the call, which can probably still be found on YouTube. Pure comedy gold.

Pretend judge Anna has also at various times written missives to the Joint Chiefs of Staff trying to get him to send in the Marines to fix some sort of problem with the civilian government. Of course, they wouldn't be so eager to set a precedent for the military intervening in civilian affairs if it meant that some future administration would be empowered to send the Army in to collect people's guns.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:53 pm

I noticed that Embry is using a TX address. Last I'd heard she had moved from TX to Burns. Maybe she moved back?
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

boots

Post by boots » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:35 pm

:rotflmao: I like the part about him wanting to secure "beneficial and satisfactory intercourse" for "perpetual harmony" between the parties. I think he's missing the part where they decided that in order to have perpetual harmony they needed to lock him up.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”