Colorado Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Colorado Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Post by Orlylicious »

Thank you so much Northland!

Clearly #2 is going to fail because there is POSTAGE! Isn't that a dealbreaker for these folks? Sad.

Bruce.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Northland10

Re: Colorado Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Post by Northland10 »

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:37 pm
Thank you so much Northland!

Clearly #2 is going to fail because there is POSTAGE! Isn't that a dealbreaker for these folks? Sad.

Bruce.JPG
Nalty also used Purple Heart stamps.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:58 pm
While I was not paying attention, there as been federal court fun for Bruce Doucette.
:snippity:
He is woefully inadequate in his use of red thumbnails and his special registered number. I saw them not in his filings.
:rotflmao:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I may be seriously misremembering, but with the exception of the smart ones that copped a plea, the rest all adamantly refused appointed counsel. Il Douche may have been wanting one of the flackos to act for him, like Julie, but I don't remember them ever saying anything real counsel otherwise. By their lights that would have been anathema.

Nalty has a long history of filing legal nonsense and pointlessly harassing people. The so calle "Treaty" covers all usual sovcit Bingo points near as I can see.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:56 pm
I may be seriously misremembering, but with the exception of the smart ones that copped a plea, the rest all adamantly refused appointed counsel. Il Douche may have been wanting one of the flackos to act for him, like Julie, but I don't remember them ever saying anything real counsel otherwise. By their lights that would have been anathema.
Buried in zibits from the original Habeas filing by Julie, there was a request for advisory counsel filed by Bruce and Kimmy, but he was clear that the appointed counsel had to do exactly as he said. That was probably a deal breaker since some of what he said, a real attorney could not do.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:56 pm
Nalty has a long history of filing legal nonsense and pointlessly harassing people. The so calle "Treaty" covers all usual sovcit Bingo points near as I can see.
OMG.. SovCit bingo. We need this before reading the next SovCitty filing.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:14 pm
Stephen Nalty has been busy, though he has never been shy about filing in the federal court.

Oh.. so you want to see his "Conditioanl Offer of Treaty of Peace"? All right. Here is is "complimentary copy" sent to the district court. It has "Notice to Principal is Notice To Agent" and various UCC stuff so it is super powerful.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 98.6.0.pdf

In another case he sued, um, everybody, over his conviction in Colorado. For the life of me, I am not sure why he included the US Army. Here is a judge's order, with the full list of "defendants."

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... .3.0_2.pdf
The "Conditional Offer of a Treaty of Peace" was a fun read, and not too terribly long. Nalty definitely has the nicest handwriting of any poot prisoner I've come across, though I am not sure that counts for much. Some of the stuff at the end appears to be a pale imitation of the impenetrable "truth syntax" gibberish of the somewhat recently deceased David-Wynn: Miller.

The US Army might be a defendant because of the odd belief that some poots have about the role of the Provost Marshal, who supposedly has magic powers to be called on by poots who believe that the eeebil civilian gummint has violated one of their imagined constitutional interpretations. You may recall that pretend judge Gary Darby called the Provost Marshal of the Oregon National Guard demanding that they intervene and run the FBI out of town during the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation. Darby made a recording of the call, which can probably still be found on YouTube. Pure comedy gold.

Pretend judge Anna has also at various times written missives to the Joint Chiefs of Staff trying to get him to send in the Marines to fix some sort of problem with the civilian government. Of course, they wouldn't be so eager to set a precedent for the military intervening in civilian affairs if it meant that some future administration would be empowered to send the Army in to collect people's guns.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I noticed that Embry is using a TX address. Last I'd heard she had moved from TX to Burns. Maybe she moved back?
Her sister Mona lives in Burns and, according to poots, Julie was shacking up with Duane Schrock.

boots

Post by boots »

:rotflmao: I like the part about him wanting to secure "beneficial and satisfactory intercourse" for "perpetual harmony" between the parties. I think he's missing the part where they decided that in order to have perpetual harmony they needed to lock him up.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Steven Curry was arrested on the 24th in Mesa County "fugitive from justice warrant." The Mesa County Sheriff website says he has already been sentenced and cannot be bonded out. Since the Colorado courts have a very unhelpful case search, all I know is he has a motions hearing in Denver coming up in January. It did sound like he tried to bolt. I am not shocked.
Edit: The only extra info I have found so far is from the Mesa County Sheriff:
STEVEN CURRY A 66 YEAR OLD MALE WAS ARRESTED NEAR THE
INTERSECTION OF OXFORD AND EAST HANOVER CIR ON AN OUTSTANDING
WARRANT.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:31 am
Steven Curry was arrested on the 24th in Mesa County "fugitive from justice warrant." The Mesa County Sheriff website says he has already been sentenced and cannot be bonded out. Since the Colorado courts have a very unhelpful case search, all I know is he has a motions hearing in Denver coming up in January. It did sound like he tried to bolt. I am not shocked.
WARRANT.
I will quote myself here for this update.

The warrant is from New Mexico. He had taken a plea for the New Mexico case and received probation and a suspended sentence. Among the various entries in that docket was a probation revocation motion and an eventual bench warrant for failure to appear on the 21st. So now he has the case in Denver and maybe going back to New Mexico for that case.

Notorial Dissent

I 'm surprised he came back to CO, the charges there will be serious, I don't know what he was facing in NM, but I think we can safely say lots of jail time in his future.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:07 am
I 'm surprised he came back to CO, the charges there will be serious, I don't know what he was facing in NM, but I think we can safely say lots of jail time in his future.
The NM charges he pled guilty to were the ones from the incident where he tried to grab an officer's gun. Funny how Anna, IIRC, earlier said they let him go free, but in reality, he plead guilty and received a suspended sentence and probation.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:43 pm
Upside-down Purple Hearts. Is that a sign of distress or perhaps something else?
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

ZekeB wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:10 am
Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:43 pm
Upside-down Purple Hearts. Is that a sign of distress or perhaps something else?
PITA?

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:51 am
Northland10 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:31 am
WARRANT.
I will quote myself here for this update.

The warrant is from New Mexico. He had taken a plea for the New Mexico case and received probation and a suspended sentence. Among the various entries in that docket was a probation revocation motion and an eventual bench warrant for failure to appear on the 21st. So now he has the case in Denver and maybe going back to New Mexico for that case.
IIRC, Curry decamped to New Mexico because he knows he's named in a still-sealed indictment as part of Bruce Doucette's Colorado pretend judge/grand jury LARPing crew. So regardless of what they picked him up on, that'll probably be a much more significant problem for him than resolution of the NM charges or than whatever other residual charges he's wanted for in Colorado. It'll be interesting to see if they bring him to trial on the pretend judge/grand jury charges, given the hassle of having the same witnesses appear all over again, or whether they do something else, especially in light of his potentially precarious mental condition.

For those new to this discussion, here's an outstanding article on Curry's fake meteorite scammer days, and his descent into SovCit madness: https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/25/1749 ... e-colorado

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

I could not find a warrant on Curry in Colorado. His arraignment in Denver (I assume for the pretend GJ stuff) was in July and since there is a motion hearing coming up in January, I am currently assuming he showed for that and the case is proceeding.

His New Mexico warrant was only issued a few days before Mesa County picked him up and the charge was the the one which covers delivering up suspects on out of state warrants. I don't know what part of his probation he violated but the warrant was for his no-show at a revocation hearing.

He was picked up in his home county so he was not really hiding. May have a bit of a pickle that he is probably not supposed to leave Colorado without permission. Of course, I assume he never asked.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

His Mesa County Jail mugshot is in the spoiler (was posted on Vinelink).
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:15 pm
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
That's priceless. "Who, me??"

Notorial Dissent

Looks like a startled/biled hoot owl my grandmother would say.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:37 am
Looks like a startled/biled hoot owl my grandmother would say.
I'm triggered. You are being disrespectful to owls. That's a frightened rabbit. :blink:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:15 pm
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Why did you arrest me, the flesh and blood man? You should be looking for that fictional guy, the one spelled in capitals.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

DrdGy5EWkAAwHQT.jpg

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Miscellaneous update on Steven Curry:

He has quite the hefty winter schedule. He has a hearing today in Mesa County regarding the out of state warrant arrest from last week. In the Denver County Court, he has the following:

21 November - Status Conference
14 January - Motions Hearing
13 February - Status Conference
24 February - 2 March - Jury Trial

I did not have time to see what is now pending in New Mexico. I assume any probation revocation hearings will happen when they get him back.

Notorial Dissent

He's going to be quite the social butterfly for a while, then he's going to go away for a long long while.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”