Colorado Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Colorado Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:22 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:08 pm
That sure is powaful gibberish John.
This guy is in the Joaquin DeMoreta league, with all sorts of sparkly bits and way too many references to God to make it seem like he's sane. With a grumpy old guy like John Vidurek and the National Liberty Alliance, it's a little harder to see whether Vidurek is completely bonkers, a true believer or merely a grifter. I suspect something between the latter two alternatives.

Too bad that Mr. Peck's output to date has been so small, or we could elevate him to his own thread, something for him to aspire to.

Gregg

Re: Colorado Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Post by Gregg » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:24 pm

Reverend Lord Gregory L. Peck, ARR (Lt. Col.), Ninth Magistrature, Special Prosecutor, Senior International Investigator, Common Law Peace Officer of Court/Deputy Sheriff of Court/HIGH PRIEST OF YHVH."
Translation : Head Busboy at Denny's

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:37 am

Gregg wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:24 pm
Reverend Lord Gregory L. Peck, ARR (Lt. Col.), Ninth Magistrature, Special Prosecutor, Senior International Investigator, Common Law Peace Officer of Court/Deputy Sheriff of Court/HIGH PRIEST OF YHVH."
Translation : Head Busboy at Denny's
More like relief under dishwasher.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:06 pm

The more I see of these filings and names w/titles, the more I think these ginks are Discordians who didn't get the joke.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Vee

Post by Vee » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:38 pm

It seems Anna Von Strudel is getting involved with Doucette. She is now bringing a claim for presidential review and pardon by the Trump administration on Bruce's behalf.
:roll:

boots

Post by boots » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:40 pm

Gregg wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:24 pm
Translation : Head Trainee Busboy at Denny's, probationary status
FIFY

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:14 am

Why would Von Strudel de la Pop Tart take on such a loser? Oh.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:25 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:14 am
Why would Von Strudel de la Pop Tart take on such a loser? Oh.
So she can go neener nenener you should have listened to me and MONEY!!

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:42 am

She is also "neenering" Destry.
This morning I was told that Destry Payne neglected to record his own claim to his Good Name, so no wonder they have seized upon the opportunity to arrest him and railroad him under their usual false pretenses. Let this be a lesson to everyone concerned: if you don't claim your rights, you have none. If you don't exercise your exemptions, you have none.

And if you don't claim and re-convey your Trade Name to the land and soil of your birth and expatriate from all other presumed obligations, you will still be "subject to" the Queen.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:07 am

Vee wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:38 pm
It seems Anna Von Strudel is getting involved with Doucette. She is now bringing a claim for presidential review and pardon by the Trump administration on Bruce's behalf.
Isn't it sad that we are now living in a world where my first thought after reading this was "and we now have a president* that might actually pardon this asshole"?

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

bob

Post by bob » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:31 am

Of course, since Doucette was not convicted of federal crimes, there's nothing for the president to pardon.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:33 am

bob wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:31 am
Of course, since Doucette was not convicted of federal crimes, there's nothing for the president to pardon.
:happyfamily: :bunny: :grouphug:

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:14 pm

RVInit wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:07 am
Vee wrote:
Isn't it sad that we are now living in a world where my first thought after reading this was "and we now have a president* that might actually pardon this asshole"?
I thought that for a nanosecond but the “state crimes” thing hit me quickly. :)

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:23 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:14 pm
RVInit wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:07 am
Vee wrote:
I thought that for a nanosecond but the “state crimes” thing hit me quickly. :)
Oh, that's right, he was convicted by the state. :doh: I feel better now.

Don't mind me today. I've been working all weekend. Taking a break, trying to catch up!

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:19 pm

It would be funny if #45 saw the stuff from Anna von Whatever and asked who had appointed her a judge, thinking it must have been Reagan or the Bushes.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:30 pm

bob wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:31 am
That, and she sent the request to the Pope.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:33 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:19 pm
It would be funny if #45 saw the stuff from Anna von Whatever and asked who had appointed her a judge, thinking it must have been Reagan or the Bushes.
But then again, he might nominate her for the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:39 pm

Il Douche got popped on state charges in a state that pretty much has a statewide sovcit zero tolerance policy, and a Governor not big on pardons. He's SOL for a very long time to come. Destry is in pretty much the same boat, except that MI hasn't wised up yet.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:01 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:39 pm
Il Douche got popped on state charges in a state that pretty much has a statewide sovcit zero tolerance policy, and a Governor not big on pardons. He's SOL for a very long time to come. Destry is in pretty much the same boat, except that MI hasn't wised up yet.
This isn't even taking into account the attempt to freedom someone in a NM jail, is it?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:29 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:01 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:39 pm
This isn't even taking into account the attempt to freedom someone in a NM jail, is it?
No, he was only periphally if even marginally involed. Those vwere pretend Constipational Marcias frm TX, an TN I think. Pretend grand poobah judge Hamilton from LA was more involved and signed a bunch of paper. State charges as far as I know, haven't heard anything further on them.

Vee

Post by Vee » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:09 pm

I have been away a while and totally uninterested in these idiots since I escaped from the constant barrage of discussion about them from a relative whom is no longer around. Refresh my memory please. Was Doucette convicted on any federal charges?

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:09 pm

Gregg wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:33 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:19 pm
But then again, he might nominate her for the 9th Circuit Court of Banann-Appeals.

I just couldn't help myself

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:21 pm

Vee wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:09 pm
I have been away a while and totally uninterested in these idiots since I escaped from the constant barrage of discussion about them from a relative whom is no longer around. Refresh my memory please. Was Doucette convicted on any federal charges?
No, he was tried on State of Colorado charges and found guilty of something around 36 (may not be exact number) of charges. He will not get a pardon from Trump. I was half asleep and reacting to what someone else posted without even thinking about the fact that he was not charged in federal court. So, we are saved from having to suffer another ridiculous pardon from the current....president*.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:41 pm

There's always the possibility that Trump might decide that if he has the power to pardon federal crimes, then as Supreme Shitgibbon he surely must have the power to pardon all crimes, including state crimes. That would be interesting to see! I assume that any such attempted pardon would be ignored by the state, which would kick off an insane bout of legal mud-wrestling and hypermanic tweeting.

:daydream: If Douchette changed the spelling of his name to Дющет he might get Trump's attention! ;)

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”