Arrest of CO Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Steven Nalty, Bruce Byfield, Brian Baylog, et al.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Arrest of CO Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Steven Nalty, Bruce Byfield, Brian Baylog, et al.

Post #1 by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:24 am

Yesterday, on Facebook, Krazy Kapt. Karl posted the following:

Karl P. Koenigs
2 hrs ·
BREAKING ! ! URGENT ! ! HIGH ALERT... U.S. GOVERNMENT ATTACKS actively being executed RIGHT NOW.
-------------------------> THIS IS NOT A DRILL ! ! ! <-----------------------------

All Common Law Grand Jury Administrators and Superior Court Judges for Colorado State are now being bring arrested by the FBI FEDcoats for attempting to restore the rule of Constitutional law and order upon any Municipal, County or State official who is conducting Title 18 U.S. Code 2381 Capital Felony Treason by violating the Supremacy clauses 2 & 3 of the Constitution and/or We The People.

THIS MAY BE ONLY ISOLATED IN COLORADO for the TIME BEING...

Several persons have been rounded up and charged with several so called Felony counts.

Looks like Krazy Kapt. Karl is right. Pretend judge Bruce Doucette got nabbed and is in the Arapahoe County (CO) jail on $250,000 bond. Here's the booking info which doesn't give a lot of detail on the charges, from the co.arapahoe.co.us web site:

BruceDoucetteArrest.GIF

So it sounds like he's not wanted by Arapahoe County but presumably by some other agency, perhaps the Feds. It will take more digging than I can figure out how to do to understand exactly who has put out the warrant on Bruce and it will also take a while to figure out who else got swept up in this raid. Too bad we missed the Thursday night pretend marshal call, which probably had something about it. Unfortunately, I just saw this and missed the call. Do they have a recording of it?

Pretend judge Anna put a post up a few minutes ago referencing pretend judge Bruce's arrest. I would have to believe that a lot of the other pretend judge and pretend marshal crowd have to be soiling their diapers right about now, wondering when they will hear the knock on the door.

Some time ago I separated myself and my Living Law team from Bruce Doucette and Michael R. Hamilton and “Judge Micky” and various others who started out with the goal of restoring the lawful de jure government, but then, went off track.

This is not my first rodeo and not the first time I have had to do this. Patriot leaders and the groups they establish regularly become convinced that rain falls up and fire doesn’t burn.

Now I hear that Bruce Doucette and several others have been arrested and are facing sixteen felony counts. There will probably be more arrests to come.
:snippity:
Here’s an example: you can’t claim with one breath to be a Colorado State Judge and with the next breath claim that you have authority as a judge in Oregon, too. It doesn’t work that way. Land jurisdiction offices are tied to the land and have strict geographic boundaries.

I have explained that fact hundreds of times, but it just went in one ear and out the other with some people. They kept on claiming to have authorities here, there, and everywhere.

I had one woman tell me she was a “United States Justice of America”--- a totally made-up name for a non-existent office, yet she insisted that she had universal authority in all fifty states and she wanted a badge to prove it, too.

Yes, Virginia, there really are wing-nuts out there. And they are dangerous. They are dangerous in and of themselves, because they do crazy things and make crazy claims of power and authority based on thin air, but more importantly, they are dangerous because they mislead other people.
:snippity:
There are a lot of disgruntled, unhappy Americans out here in the trenches and many have righteous complaints; unfortunately, we’ve also been dumbed down and kept ignorant so that most people don’t know how their government is supposed to work and some won’t take the time and make the effort to learn, much less implement it.

They want to go out and do their own thing. Damn the torpedoes. Damn the law. Damn the limitations of old, outmoded public offices. We are the people, we can do whatever we want! …..And so on.

Inevitably, such people come to the attention of the FBI and other agencies and just as inevitably they get arrested--- because what they are doing and encouraging others to do, is wrong.

Left to the mercy of such leaders we could wind up with the Glory Rangers of America at our door, parading around and lording it over the rest of us with no rhyme or reason to anything.

Once you leave the tracks our Forefathers built, it’s too easy to devolve into a world of Simon Says or Bruce Says or Anna Says, a world in which there are no rules beyond raw power, and no law but public sentiment.

That’s why, even though I am saddened by this turn of events, I am relieved also. All an insurrection does is harm innocent people on both sides of the fence.

It sounds like something one of us might write except for the minor difference that pretend judge Anna is only criticizing other wingnuts who are not pretending according to her rules.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Techno Luddite

Re: Arrest of Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette

Post #2 by Techno Luddite » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:41 am

I wonder if it has to do with his involvement in Malheur? Or that child custody caper that Joaquin Da Moron reported on? Or maybe a whole lot of things...like starting with being a fake judge...

Techno Luddite

Post #3 by Techno Luddite » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:50 am

From the Cowboy and the Lady page:

FYI More arrests...named so far
Steve Nalty, Steve Byfield, Dave Colffelt Bruce Doucette and Janice, Tom Benson.

https://www.facebook.com/ThomRene2016/

We got ourselves a legitimate poot panic!

:panic:

Pretty soon the only ones not arrested will be the ones who were government informants already. Or has the pootriot/sovcit/fake judge community already reached that level of absurdity?

Notorial Dissent

Post #4 by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:14 am

Byfield is another pretend judge that came in with Doucette, I don't Nalty or the Bensons. Nalty is a Denver crazy who follows th esame nonsense Doucette does.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post #5 by Sam the Centipede » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:52 am

Oh my! What frabjous deliciosity!

Many :clap: :clap: to JohnP, ND and the terrier team chasing these bunnies down their burrows.

We haven't heard much recently of John Darash/Vidurek and his Untied Unfed Compost Lore Grandissimo Jury. I wonder whether he'll (a) keep quiet to avoid attracting the same unwelcome attention, (b) tell his followers that the Douchettini are in trouble because they were Doing It Wrong, (c) convene his Pretend Grand Jury on a conference call, or (d) beg for more money so his bank of mighty fax machines can be used to circulate Powahful Papahs?

Notorial Dissent

Post #6 by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:03 am

I think Johnny Two Names has pretty well spent his capital and his grift. I think he ran out of the willingly stupid after TT got busted and people started really ignoring them, that and the power, money, jobs, and grift never materialized for his backers. That and his near total failure to get the court system to even pay attention to him other than to demand to be paid for his filings and then to totally ignore them. His powaful papuhs apparently weren't so powaful after all.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post #7 by Sam the Centipede » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:23 am

Yup, I missed that option: that Johnny D/V is a comprehensively busted flush. That's the simplest and probably most plausible explanation.

Notorial Dissent

Post #8 by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:47 am

Johnny Two Names latest foray in to legal fantasy is due to be dismissed on a MTD later this month unless I am seriously mistaken.

Foggy

Post #9 by Foggy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:55 am

Douchette will be OK as long as he doesn't consent to jurisdiction in admiralty court. He needs to tell them he is accepting his birth certificate for value. Notice to principal is notice to agent! Don't enter into a contract, Brucey!

She was warned; nevertheless, she persisted.

pipistrelle

Post #10 by pipistrelle » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:58 am

I had one woman tell me she was a “United States Justice of America”--- a totally made-up name for a non-existent office

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sam the Centipede

Post #11 by Sam the Centipede » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:05 am

Foggy wrote:Douchette will be OK as long as he doesn't consent to jurisdiction in admiralty court. He needs to tell them he is accepting his birth certificate for value. Notice to principal is notice to agent! Don't enter into a contract, Brucey!

Oh pleeeeeeaase let Bruce Douche try that in not-pretend court! With video!

I think he should wear his Pretend Superior Court of the Continent Judge's robes to the hearing, and try to sit in the judge's seat. If the judge isn't there he can shout "Man Overboard", rip down any fringed flags and take over, that's The Lore, y'know. He should probably bring along a bucket of earth because he represents the Law of the Land.

Northland10

Post #12 by Northland10 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:13 am

Techno Luddite wrote:From the Cowboy and the Lady page:

FYI More arrests...named so far
Steve Nalty, Steve Byfield, Dave Colffelt Bruce Doucette and Janice, Tom Benson.

Nevada nabbed Benson a couple weeks back.
viewtopic.php?p=868829#p868829
A man identified by authorities as a “sovereign citizen” and accused of taking over a Las Vegas home and claiming ownership of the property was indicted on theft and burglary charges Thursday.

Thomas Benson, who has filed federal lawsuits against the government and the Las Vegas Review-Journal, faces seven counts. They are: one count each of offering a false instrument for filing or record, theft in the amount of $3,500 or more, interfering with public officer, preventing or dissuading person from testifying or producing evidence bribing or intimidating witness to influence testimony; and two counts of burglary.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Northland10

Post #13 by Northland10 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:23 am

Steven Nalty: Denver County Detention Center
Booking Date 2017-04-05T00:00:00
Facility Downtown Detention Center
Offense Type #WARRANT ARREST
Case #17CR10085
Offense Type #18-17-104(3) ~ COCCA-PATTERN OF RACKETEERING

Steven Byfield: Denver County Detention Center
Booking Date 2017-04-06T00:00:00
Facility Downtown Detention Center
Case 17CR10087

Offenses

18-3-207(1)(A),(B)(I) ~ Extortion-Unlawful Act
18-17-104(4) ~ COCCA-Conspiracy
18-8-615/18-2-201 ~ Retaliation Against A Judge-Csp
18-17-104(3) ~ COCCA-Pattern of Racketeering
WARRANT ARREST
18-8-615 ~ Retaliation Against a Judge
18-3-207(1)(a),(b)(I) ~ EXTORTION-UNLAWFUL ACT
18-8-306 ~ Public Servant-Attempt To Influence
18-5-114 ~ Offering False Instr. For Recording

He's been a busy boy.

Both of them are being held on $250,000 bonds.

Orlylicious

Post #14 by Orlylicious » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:42 am

Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart has more to say about the Tale of Fake Marshals and Tresa likes it! Even Terry Trussell gets a shoutout :thumbs:

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Foggy

Post #15 by Foggy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:52 am

In all my years in court, I never did see a court clerk poop green goo. :shock:

I reckon I wuz doin' it all wrong. :bag:

She was warned; nevertheless, she persisted.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 5 dogs, 2 cats, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post #16 by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:55 am

Oh frabjous day when Doucette, et al., get arrested! Thank you to our inveterate reporters for this gem, nay, DIAMOND, of a story!!!!! :thankyou:

“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

Northland10

Post #17 by Northland10 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:16 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:So it sounds like he's not wanted by Arapahoe County but presumably by some other agency, perhaps the Feds. It will take more digging than I can figure out how to do to understand exactly who has put out the warrant on Bruce and it will also take a while to figure out who else got swept up in this raid. Too bad we missed the Thursday night pretend marshal call, which probably had something about it. Unfortunately, I just saw this and missed the call. Do they have a recording of it?

Since the others are in Denver County, I assume that is where Bruce is headed as well. I cannot find easily available warrants. For some reason, I prefer state charges right now. I think they may be getting tougher than the feds and despite the SovCit's whining about the federal government, the Sovs tend to cause more problems for the state and local governments.

noblepa

Post #18 by noblepa » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:22 am

Foggy wrote:Douchette will be OK as long as he doesn't consent to jurisdiction in admiralty court. He needs to tell them he is accepting his birth certificate for value. Notice to principal is notice to agent! Don't enter into a contract, Brucey!

You forgot some of their other favorite latin gibberish: nunc pro tunc, void ab initio.

I don't know what any of that means in this context, but then, neither do they. :-D

Notorial Dissent

Post #19 by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:27 am

Sounds like our two pretend judges started believing their own publicity.

NotaPerson

Post #20 by NotaPerson » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:32 am

Wow, this news makes me happy!

:bunny: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bunny:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 5 dogs, 2 cats, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post #21 by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:43 am

Northland10 wrote:
JohnPCapitalist wrote:So it sounds like he's not wanted by Arapahoe County but presumably by some other agency, perhaps the Feds. It will take more digging than I can figure out how to do to understand exactly who has put out the warrant on Bruce and it will also take a while to figure out who else got swept up in this raid. Too bad we missed the Thursday night pretend marshal call, which probably had something about it. Unfortunately, I just saw this and missed the call. Do they have a recording of it?

Since the others are in Denver County, I assume that is where Bruce is headed as well. I cannot find easily available warrants. For some reason, I prefer state charges right now. I think they may be getting tougher than the feds and despite the SovCit's whining about the federal government, the Sovs tend to cause more problems for the state and local governments.

:like:

“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

Sterngard Friegen

Post #22 by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:04 am

Sigh. You've got it all wrong, Foogie. All Doucette has to do is open up a court of record, dismiss the charges, and walk out of the pokey. The cops will be strewing rose petals in his path as he leaves the hoosegow.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post #23 by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:35 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:

Sigh. You've got it all wrong, Foogie. All Doucette has to do is open up a court of record, dismiss the charges, and walk out of the pokey. The cops will be strewing rose petals in his path as he leaves the hoosegow.

I think it would be more fun to speculate on when pretend judge Bruce rolls over and accepts the services of a public defender and plays by the court's rules. My guess is that there will be a few initial brave and bizarre court filings and then he'll have an epiphany of sorts. Ultimately, pragmatism will beat principle and pretend judge Bruce won't bravely handcuff himself to the deck rail of the Titanic.

Ronnie Davis appears to be doing exactly that in his court case (there's another hearing today and I'll post what I can find out as the court posts the results over the next day or two). There haven't been any crazy SovCit filings in Ronnie's case since late January or early February, either by Ronnie or one of his minions.

I bet that once pretend judge Bruce realizes that the Colorado is deadly serious about putting him away for as long as they can, he'll figure out that copping a plea deal is a good idea. Bruce has a business, a house and a wife, and all of that goes away if he's jailed for multiple years. So he has a lot more to lose than the typical nearly homeless SovCit.

DejaMoo

Post #24 by DejaMoo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:38 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Pretend judge Anna put a post up a few minutes ago referencing pretend judge Bruce's arrest.
I have explained that fact hundreds of times, but it just went in one ear and out the other with some people. They kept on claiming to have authorities here, there, and everywhere.

I had one woman tell me she was a “United States Justice of America”--- a totally made-up name for a non-existent office, yet she insisted that she had universal authority in all fifty states and she wanted a badge to prove it, too.

Yes, Virginia, there really are wing-nuts out there. And they are dangerous. They are dangerous in and of themselves, because they do crazy things and make crazy claims of power and authority based on thin air, but more importantly, they are dangerous because they mislead other people.

BigSkip

Post #25 by BigSkip » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:42 am

Oh this is delicious.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”