Arrest of CO Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Steven Nalty, Bruce Byfield, Brian Baylog, et al.

pipistrelle

Re: Arrest of CO Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Steven Nalty, Bruce Byfield, Brian Baylog, et

Post #251 by pipistrelle » Wed May 17, 2017 9:17 am

Northland10 wrote:Here is his Linkedn profile where he claims to have invented the PCI bus, among other things.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bruce-doucette-a157b136

He writes in the third person about himself. For such a prominent person he has 28 connections.

Sugar Magnolia

Re: Arrest of CO Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Steven Nalty, Bruce Byfield, Brian Baylog, et

Post #253 by Sugar Magnolia » Wed May 17, 2017 9:22 am

pipistrelle wrote:What is "diesel therapy"?

I don't know where that came from so I don't know the context, but cops call moving someone around from jail to jail "diesel therapy" or saying they are being moved at a certain time or to a certain place and then "circumstances" interfere and they basically spend the time handcuffed for much longer than they would normally. I've only ever heard of it being used locally on uncooperative prisoners who needed an "attitude adjustment."

ninjaed by jmj!

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post #254 by JohnPCapitalist » Wed May 17, 2017 9:26 am

pipistrelle wrote:What is "diesel therapy"?

Where inmates are continuously moved around (in diesel buses, hence the name) to break their will. If you're a federal inmate, being moved is a miserable process, since you're sitting on buses for days at a stretch while shackled. Typically, this is considered a problem for federal prisoners since the transport times are lengthy when being moved cross-country. Some people believe this is a deliberate strategy for torturing prisoners.

It's seems to be somewhat of an exaggeration to claim that moving Bruce Byfield around to various county jails in the Denver area could be considered torture, since the Denver County Jail and the Arapahoe County Jail, two facilities mentioned specifically in the melodramatic complaints of the poots, are 30 miles apart (I checked on Google maps). I'm thinking that even at the speeds of school buses that Byfield is not gonna be seated in shackles long enough to work up a good case of deep vein thrombosis.

Azastan

Post #255 by Azastan » Wed May 17, 2017 10:03 am

"Even if if he had the $350,000"? Isn't that admitting that Doucette isn't the multi-millionaire he claimed to be?

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post #256 by JohnPCapitalist » Wed May 17, 2017 10:30 am

Azastan wrote:"Even if if he had the $350,000"? Isn't that admitting that Doucette isn't the multi-millionaire he claimed to be?

Exactly. Of course, the poots have the emotional maturity of five year olds, whose playground pretending doesn't depend on consistency.

Bruce Doucette is betting that he can change his persona from brilliant, rich "baller" (kind of a mini-Rodger Dowdell) to pathetic victim of the eeebil gummint who needs donations from his near-indigent supporters and then change back in an instant. One of the things that fascinates me about this group is that the suckers who support him never seem to catch on to the con.

Notorial Dissent

Post #257 by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 17, 2017 8:59 pm

Brucie is at best a liar, and more specifically a legend in his own mind, and no one elses. I rather suspect that ALL his claims, are just that. He is still in jail, so his claims don't seem to be working too well for him.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Techno Luddite

Post #258 by Techno Luddite » Wed May 17, 2017 10:45 pm

Azastan wrote:"Even if if he had the $350,000"? Isn't that admitting that Doucette isn't the multi-millionaire he claimed to be?

Having followed links from this forum to Doucette's page a couple of times, I was unaware of his claims that he is some super rich dude like Dowdell. By outward appearances, he seemed to me to be likely a blue collar guy, strictly middle-class (nothing wrong with that). But if he did make those claims it wouldn't surprise me. It would be just another con to use to motivate others.

Techno Luddite

Post #259 by Techno Luddite » Thu May 18, 2017 12:55 am

I wouldn't wish "diesel therapy" or any kind of torture on anyone, not even these guys.

And sorry if I have been unknowingly ninja'ed but took another look at Pacer tonight. It seems, not to be deterred, that Kimberly Shields has filed to more fancy-pants legal documents, both on May 15, 2017.

The first of these is a "Writ of Error Coram Nobis re: Erroneous Title". Expecting a steaming pile of gibberish, I was not surprised. It starts out by saying "comes now the court on its own motion" and then proceeds in sovcit fashion to say the clerk mislabeled the case and assigned it a case number, which, doncha know, is for those statutory cases, not a gosh-durned common law case like theirs! It goes on with Act of 1871 gibberish, US is a corp., de facto, de jure. It states amusingly that the USA is not a defendant but the US is. More corporation babble. States that "his court has great admiration for magistrates" whatever that means. It then devolves into pages of generalized string citations to sovcit babble cannon. It accuses the magistrate of being a foreign agent (BAR babble). It then purports to order the defendants - and the magistrate herself - to file briefs (presumably with their fictional court system) within 20 days. It is signed by Shields and by "Chief Justice for the Superior Court Michael R. Hamilton" :rotflmao: .

There's more. A writ of Cease and Desist, an apparently heretofore unknown writ, being utilized for the first time. How innovative. :sarcasm: It starts off with pages of sovcit babble, but purports to order "Coffelt and Shapiro" (who are defendants in the Colorado criminal case who have had moments of clarity and retained actual lawyers who got their asses bailed out of jail), to "cease treating the People as guilty", and for all "Defendants are to cease any and all actions in the inferior court against Claimants..." So, their court is better, as in superior, get it? This is similarly signed, by Hamilton and Shields, and purports to order people around to do stuff like file responses. :pigsfly:

I really think they are jealous that they aren't locked up like their friends.

Notorial Dissent

Post #260 by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 18, 2017 2:09 am

I'm still wondering WHY they are filing in Federal Court when the bozo boys are being held and will be tried on State charges. Just eggstra speshul stupid for this round I guess.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post #261 by Orlylicious » Thu May 18, 2017 2:32 am

Michael Hamilton rebuts a SPLC article and Von Strudel gets a shoutout:

Hamilton Anna.JPG

The story is full of crazy, Hamilton gives a long, long explanation of the fantasy B.A.R. and then adds:

But wait, there is so much more good ignorance in this article.

his fake courts coordinate with groups of fake U.S. Marshals.
:lol:

So we now know the fake courts are the ones the foreign agent BAR members are running. However Doucette has never been associated with "U.S. Marshals" as was stated in this article. The U.S. Marshals is an organization that was formed back in 1778, the same year the American BAR Association was formed. The U.S. Marshals lost their charter back in 2015 or 2013 and are no longer funded by the United States corporation. Those who still claim that title are taking short term contracts with local law enforcement and local courts. These contracts usually run for several months at a time and must be renewed. Just for an example, there were some "US Marshals" that arrested some Continental united States Marshals in New Mexico. These marshals had US marshal on their jackets, but had New Mexico state police badges. One such marshal was referred to as a US marshal in one news article and in a recent one is referred to as a state police officer. They also did not have any valid arrest warrants for anyone who was arrested.

The Continental united States Marshals or CuSA marshal or continental marshals are a creation of the national assembly which voted in the creation of this new law enforcement office for the specific protection of the people from these foreign agents' schemes to harass the people and steal their private property. What we can expect from the foreign agent BAR members is more propaganda to fool the people into believing that they cannot exist without these foreign agent BAR members. It is widely known now that whether one calls the FBi, the sheriff or any other level of "law enforcement" to report any kind of government corruption, the honest law enforcement officer will be asked to drop the case by a supervisor. It happens regularly. It was for this reason that the people in a national assembly voted to create the CuSA marshals last year. The people are not required in a republican form of government to get the permission from the servant government to conduct its business. It is no secret the our representative have not been representing the people for decades. It may not be common knowledge yet, but the people when creating their government did not waive their rights to be the subjects of said government servants.

For an example of these courts not being "fake", there were several CuSA marshals arrested in New Mexico when going to take into custody someone who had been charges under the statutory system. The CuSA marshals were going to transfer the prisoner from the admiralty jurisdiction, which is only supposed to be enforced on the sea, and into the common law as guaranteed by the Constitution for the United States of America. While there, they marshals were arrested and charged with "taking contraband" into a building that houses prisoners. They were also being charged for "conspiring to take contraband" into a place that house prisoners.The CuSA marshals were in the process of placing their sidearms and folding knives into the lockers as directed by the deputy sheriff before going into the building to collect their prisoner. However, a group of the fake U.S. marshals rushed out from behind a building and arrested them for having knives. The guns were not even mentioned in the charging documents. A counterclaim was filed in the federal court of record and the charges made against the four were dropped.That case is just about over and it does not look like it is going well for the counterdefendants. :lol:

The rest is at https://afreecountry.com/?q=southern-poverty

SPLC's nice story:

Members of Fake Courts Are Facing Real Jail Time
April 12, 2017

It should be no surprise that anti government folks seeking redress want someone besides the government to adjudicate for them. As a result, common law courts have sprung up across the United States. Many members of these courts are sovereign citizens who believe their judgments supersede federal and district court decisions, and then bring their quasi-legal activity into legitimate courts and use tactics including intimidation and paper terrorism.

The most notorious common law “Superior Court Judge of the Continental uNited States of America” is a man named Bruce Doucette. He is best known for coming to Harney County, Oregon in January 2016 to try the government for their actions during the Bundy occupation, using local residents as his jury pool, the same idea Ammon Bundy floated a month earlier. Prior to this Doucette had a “trial” in Costilla County, Colorado where he found local officials guilty and demanded they resign. Doucette claims he has set up these kangaroo courts in Alaska, Colorado, Florida and Hawaii. He has recruited other “judges” including Ronnie Davis, worked with common law “judge” Steve Curry, and his fake courts coordinate with groups of fake U.S. Marshals.

Doucette’s services and those of his local “court” have likely ended as he and seven other members of the Colorado People’s Grand Jury and the Continental United States Marshals Superior Court were arrested last Thursday after being indicted by a real Colorado grand jury. Doucette is facing 34 charges including conspiracy, pattern of racketeering, 15 counts of attempting to influence a public servant, seven counts of extortion, criminal impersonation, retaliation against a judge, tax evasion and more.

Defendants Brian Baylog, Janis Blease, Steven Byfield, David Coffelt, Laurence Goodman, Stephen Nalty, Harlan Smith and Doucette face a total of 40 different counts. These include violations of the Colorado Organized Crime Control Act.

More at: https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... -jail-time
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Dr. Blue

Post #262 by Dr. Blue » Thu May 18, 2017 9:25 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote: :snippity:
The status as co-inventor of USB was conclusively disproven by a couple people who checked with people in the know and by ascan of patent records. He also does not appear to have an Ph.D., either from a real university or a degree mill. The genius-level IQ doesn't seem terribly likely in view of these two things, and an early retirement (he's now 54 and this was claimed several years ago) is possible but not terribly likely; that could be a cover for getting fired from a real job and now owning a marginal computer repair business to try and make a living.

Given that so much of Bruce's credibility is a function of these claims of intellectual super-powers, I'm surprised to see his authorized rep (his wife, perhaps?) back-pedaling from this story now, especially as it could weaken any future fund-raising for bail, legal expenses or general grifting to make the mortgage.

OK, so I got curious and had to do my own "scan of patent records." Bruce really does have a patent to his name, but issued in 2014. I read through it, and let's just say I'm less than impressed. No technical "meat" at all, and a fairly obvious idea (universal remote control for cloud/IoT devices) - basically something that those of us in tech fields come up with about every week over beer going, "wouldn't it be great if we had..." But no one would think about patenting it because it's so obvious.

He may have had some dream of turning this into a product, and it could be a decent product (or better yet, a software module for a home router). There's value in doing the hard work of creating this and marketing it, even if it's not terribly innovative - but that might be hard to do from jail. From the way the patent is written, it's also possible that he was setting himself up to be a patent troll rather than an actual product builder, but we'll probably never know now...

JohnPCapitalist

Post #263 by JohnPCapitalist » Thu May 18, 2017 12:15 pm

Dr. Blue wrote:OK, so I got curious and had to do my own "scan of patent records." Bruce really does have a patent to his name, but issued in 2014. I read through it, and let's just say I'm less than impressed. No technical "meat" at all, and a fairly obvious idea (universal remote control for cloud/IoT devices) - basically something that those of us in tech fields come up with about every week over beer going, "wouldn't it be great if we had..." But no one would think about patenting it because it's so obvious.

He may have had some dream of turning this into a product, and it could be a decent product (or better yet, a software module for a home router). There's value in doing the hard work of creating this and marketing it, even if it's not terribly innovative - but that might be hard to do from jail. From the way the patent is written, it's also possible that he was setting himself up to be a patent troll rather than an actual product builder, but we'll probably never know now...

Nice catch on the real patent held by pretend judge Bruce.

I'm not sure Bruce is smart enough to be a patent troll; the game has changed a lot in the last few years, particularly once courts moved away from the practice of readily granting a preliminary injunction against selling a potentially infringing product, the primary weapon in the patent troll's arsenal to compel a quick settlement. My suspicion is that patent attorneys are less willing to take infringement cases on contingency than in the past as a result, as target companies are more willing to go to trial and some are even being awarded costs.

The emergence (and partial submergence) of professional patent troll firms like Paul Allen's Intellectual Ventures also raises the stakes for a single inventor; there's actually a pretty reasonable chance that IntVen, armed with tens of thousands of patents, has bought one similar to Doucette's, and so they can sue him for infringement and elbow him aside in any patent litigation that might be promising against a well-heeled target. (I should point out that IntVen or other mega-trolls haven't done this to my knowledge so far; their strategy has typically been to license big portfolios to big companies rather than to sue, so this is not terribly likely but is possible).

The other problem is that system-level patents are increasingly worthless as the costs to create a device are dropping so fast and there is so much prior art being created via Arduino hackers, "makers" and other people, that any patent for a remote control could be relatively easily invalidated. Even if Bruce weren't moldering in jail and even if Bruce had the cash to try to develop and sell his product, the market for controlling smart home devices is moving pretty fast. A year ago, nobody had predicted the rise of Amazon Alexa and its ilk. And even people who saw Alexa's rise as a standalone voice-operated search platform could have seen how fast it's gaining interfaces to IoT devices. A patent on a pushbutton or touch-screen smart home control now seems as obsolete as a patent on improving the sound quality of 8-track tape players.

Techno Luddite

Post #264 by Techno Luddite » Thu May 18, 2017 3:39 pm

I expect their recent writ filings will meet the same fate as their habeus writ, being stricken. However, there are still a couple of weeks left before an amended pleading has to be filed, which should provide plenty of time for them to file more ineffective gibberish into the court record. Since they have tried to create a new legal vehicle in their "Writ of Cease and Desist" perhaps they should invent some other previously unheard-of common law writs of yore, such as:

Writ of Duh, I Didn't Pass High School Civics

Writ of Can You Pretty Please With Sugar On Top Let My Boyfriend Out of Jail

Writ of I Have No Idea What I Am Doing But Need to File Something

Grumpy Old Guy

Post #265 by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu May 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:I expect their recent writ filings will meet the same fate as their habeus writ, being stricken. :snippity: :snippity: Since they have tried to create a new legal vehicle in their "Writ of Cease and Desist" perhaps they should invent some other previously unheard-of common law writs of yore, such as:

Writ of Duh, I Didn't Pass High School Civics

Writ of Can You Pretty Please With Sugar On Top Let My Boyfriend Out of Jail

Writ of I Have No Idea What I Am Doing But Need to File Something

Latin translations please, and fancy fonts.

RoadScholar

Post #266 by RoadScholar » Thu May 18, 2017 4:07 pm

They should file a writ of Phi Zappa Krappa.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.

JohnPCapitalist

Post #267 by JohnPCapitalist » Fri May 19, 2017 1:45 pm

I downloaded some of the docs on the pretend grand jury/judge/marshal LARPer club's federal civil suit against all those meanies from the state of Colorado who dared arrest pretend judge Bruce Doucette, pretend grand jury administrator Steven Nalty, and all the rest of that dismal tribe.

Note that this is not the criminal trial for those whack jobs, which none of us have been posting documents from as we all apparently lack Lexis/Nexis accounts, which are expensive enough that exorbitant PACER per-page charges are basically a rounding error... But I digress.

Here are three filings (on Scribd due to file size limits) from the civil case where they're suing for all sorts of relief including the usual about having the court officially recognize their pretend marshal crew as senior in status among all law enforcement in the US including the county sheriff, the FBI, etc.

First is the court's response to the initial complaint, giving them 30 days to fix what's wrong and re-file or face dismissal. That was on May 3 so they have until June 3. I'm guessing this will go the way of many other similar cases, where the poots will fail to meet the deadline and will then go off in an orgy of whining and self-pity, muttering about the eeebil gummint and corruption in the courts.

Second is a "Writ of Error Ouae Coram Nobis Residant" which, if I'm reading it right, is an order signed by pretend judge Michael R. Hamilton from their pretend court telling the real court in Colorado to strike its threat to dismiss their case for incorrectly stating their claims, and for various other stuff. They threaten the judge of the real court with contempt of their pretend court if the real judge doesn't comply with Hamilton's pretend order. Some of the highlights (lowlights, depending on how you look at it):
  • They're demanding that the (real) court fix the name of the case to reflect the "corporate" United States rather than the actual United States government, since they state that they're really two different things, and the clerk is breaking all their magical powers by attaching the wrong one as plaintiff and defendant.
  • They demand the real court stop calling them plaintiffs and call them complainants instead,
    since plaintiffs are not the people under common law, and if the real court uses "statutes and codes" then apparently the SovCit incantations won't work properly.
  • The pretend court has nothing but respect for the real, though misguided, court, which is obviously inferior to pretend judge Hamilton's pretend court: "This court has great admiration for the magistrates. Their training, experience and wisdom are of great value in guiding this court toward a just resolution of issues. But, we are mindful of the wisdom of Thomas Jefferson when he said, "We all know that permanent judges acquire an esprit de corps; that being known, they are liable to be tempted by bribery; that they are misled by favor, by relationship, by a spirit of party, by a devotion to the executive or legislative; that it is better to leave a cause to the decision of cross and pile [i.e., to a coin toss] than to that of a judge biased to one side."
  • Lots of arglebargle and undoubtedly irrelevant case cites about why their pretend "court of record" is valid, and why the real court is not, including tons of the usual nonsense about oaths of office. Nothing about fringe on the flags or misprision of felony, however, which must be why this will get tossed out immediately.

And last is the "Writ to Cease and Desist," again signed by pretend judge Michael R. Hamilton. Among some of the best nuggets of crazy:
  • "Proceeding where jurisdiction is lacking is not only a trespass, but treason." Footnotes provide some pretty tortured reasoning based on some 200-year-old case law purporting to show this.
  • A lot of cut and paste from the other documents attempting to "prove" that "courts of record" are superior to civil, criminal, admiralty and other "inferior" courts.
  • "The important fact to note is that the People are entitled to be presumed innocent until proven guilty. Setting unreasonable bail, incarcerating a People without an injured wo/man who made a complaint against them, stalking people for years to 'catch' them purportedly breaking one or several of the corporation statutes, and treating a People as a corporate person is not treating the People as innocent until proven guilty."
  • Pretend judge Hamilton "orders" the defendants in the real case to stop any further attempts to defend themselves in the real court until after pretend judge Hamilton's pretend court has had a chance to rule on their case.
  • A Magna Carta reference that's pretty clever because it comes from a commentary shortly after the thing was signed: "... our justices, sheriffs, mayors, and other ministers, which under us have the laws of our land to guide, shall allow the said charters pleaded before them in judgement in all their points, that is to wit, the Great Charter as the common law.... [Confirmatio Cartarum, November 5, 1297]"
  • Pretend judge Hamilton claims that anyone who does anything against "claimants" will be liable to contempt of court "without motion and without hearing." Great to see that pretend judges have managed to figure out that court calendars will be so much more efficient if you cut out a lot of that "due process of law" stuff when people piss you off.

Techno Luddite

Post #268 by Techno Luddite » Fri May 19, 2017 2:01 pm

:mememe: I haz a Lexis account! Lemme check...ACTUALLY, it turns out I would need to purchase services I don't have so I can't get it. Sorry.

NotaPerson

Post #269 by NotaPerson » Fri May 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Thanks as always JP!

I'm listening to last night's(?) 4CD Colorado call right now. Bruce called in from jail. He's in great spirits, confident that "the heavenly father has got this." He is entirely sure that the evil courts will soon collapse. He said he could hardly sleep last night because he was so excited about the federal case they have filed.

He started a "prayer circle" in the jail, and it's supposedly quite popular with his fellow inmates.

A woman asked him when he would be getting out of jail, as she wants to plan a party for him.

:lol:

https://fourcornersdoctrine.wordpress.com/

Techno Luddite

Post #270 by Techno Luddite » Fri May 19, 2017 4:28 pm

I love the fact that they are selling "diplomatic passports" on the four corners doctrine website, to "beat the law," when their leaders are sitting in jail. Oh, they say they "haven't vetted" it yet, so I guess that is supposed to relieve them of all responsibility for promoting an obvious scam. The fact that the link takes you to a website for copper moonshine stills only adds to the credibility.

Techno Luddite

Post #271 by Techno Luddite » Fri May 19, 2017 5:45 pm

NotaPerson wrote:Thanks as always JP!

I'm listening to last night's(?) 4CD Colorado call right now. :snippity:

https://fourcornersdoctrine.wordpress.com/

I was waiting for lunch to arrive and had a few minutes to kill, so I listened to the very beginning. It got quite entertaining fast. The very first thing was some old yokel who was all confused about the fact that all these people around him kept telling him that the State of Colorado was a corporation. But he couldn't find it incorporated anywhere, not even Delaware! And they will incorporate anything. Someone chimed in, and sovsplained to him that the State of Colorado has a DUNS number through Dun & Bradstreet, which means it absolutely has to be a corporation! He then said, no, that just is a number that businesses use to report credit. The poor old feller still trusted them, but couldn't make sense of what they were saying. Some female participant then aggressively states that it is impossible to get a DUNS number if you aren't a corporation. :lol: No one was contesting this except the old guy.

Of course, that is hogwash. You can go to the Dun & Bradstreet website and it is pretty apparent that they market Duns numbers to all kinds of entities, even individuals. A call to their help line made that clear. Even a sole proprietor. So, a 15 year old kid named Billy who walks dogs, could if he wanted to, sign up for a Duns number as a sole proprietor.

That they put so much effort in learning fake reality, but no effort into checking the absurdities they are told by these kooks, always astounds me.

Dr. Blue

Post #272 by Dr. Blue » Fri May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:Of course, that is hogwash. You can go to the Dun & Bradstreet website and it is pretty apparent that they market Duns numbers to all kinds of entities, even individuals. A call to their help line made that clear. Even a sole proprietor. So, a 15 year old kid named Billy who walks dogs, could if he wanted to, sign up for a Duns number as a sole proprietor.

That they put so much effort in learning fake reality, but no effort into checking the absurdities they are told by these kooks, always astounds me.

True, because I have D-U-N-S number. Wait, am I a corporation now?
Edit: I want to be a people! Is it too late for me?

Techno Luddite

Post #273 by Techno Luddite » Fri May 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Dr. Blue wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:Of course, that is hogwash. You can go to the Dun & Bradstreet website and it is pretty apparent that they market Duns numbers to all kinds of entities, even individuals. A call to their help line made that clear. Even a sole proprietor. So, a 15 year old kid named Billy who walks dogs, could if he wanted to, sign up for a Duns number as a sole proprietor.

True, because I have D-U-N-S number. Wait, am I a corporation now?
Edit: I want to be a people! Is it too late for me?

Well, I can't tell. If you were typing in all caps, however, I would be certain! :eek2:

Vee

Post #274 by Vee » Fri May 19, 2017 7:16 pm

I didn't realize people in jail could sit on the phone for extended lengths of time whenever they pleased.

Vee

Post #275 by Vee » Fri May 19, 2017 7:22 pm

Apparently Bruce is claiming the sherif there came to the jail and talked to him for hours to get more info on his ideas so he can educate his deputies. Bruce claims the sherif is in agreement with what these idiots are doing. Can you say ENTRAPMENT. What a moron

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”