Arrest of CO Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Steven Nalty, Bruce Byfield, Brian Baylog, et al.

BigSkip

Re: Arrest of CO Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Steven Nalty, Bruce Byfield, Brian Baylog, et

Post by BigSkip » Fri May 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:
JohnPCapitalist wrote:I recently listened to the replay of the 4/19 call of the pretend judges and pretend marshals in Colorado. Two hours of tediumto communicate what someone prepared and speaking from notes could have communicated in ten minutes or less. The call was led by longtime member of their pretend judge LARPer group Steve Keno. A couple of interesting details:
:snippity: :snippity: [/list]
There should be some way we could award you a medal of honor for sitting through all that dreck without going babbling crazy yourself!
Are you assuming facts not in evidence? :-D

Techno Luddite

Re: Arrest of CO Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Steven Nalty, Bruce Byfield, Brian Baylog, et

Post by Techno Luddite » Fri May 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Some enterprising poot needs to get off their duff and create an e-funding site for poots, with a money transfer that works for poots. Call it "Poot-pal." There could be a seditionist dating app, a link to their gofundmes and a grifting portal.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri May 05, 2017 4:49 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:Some enterprising poot needs to get off their duff and create an e-funding site for poots, with a money transfer that works for poots. Call it "Poot-pal." There could be a seditionist dating app, a link to their gofundmes and a grifting portal.
The problem with poots is not the lack of ways to send money; it's the lack of money to be sent.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri May 05, 2017 6:30 pm

A long all caps history of Coffelt.

http://12160.info/m/profile?screenName=3uhtmiqh78axu
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Fri May 05, 2017 6:40 pm

Sounds like he tried to litigate with no budget, lost, and all he can do is bitch about how a brief wasn't signed and spew false doctrine about oaths of office.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 5 dogs, 2 cats, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sat May 06, 2017 12:21 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:Sounds like he tried to litigate with no budget, lost, and all he can do is bitch about how a brief wasn't signed and spew false doctrine about oaths of office.
A typical nonpaying client.

Good to see you,Techno.
“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

raicha

Post by raicha » Sat May 06, 2017 5:37 pm

I keep wondering if Marshall Dylan Stamper is related to Melvin Stamper, (alleged) JD, who has written:

The High Priests of Treason

and

Fruits of a Poisonous Tree

Both are sovcit "legal treatises"

Dude's "JD" seems to be from Freedom Law School, but his bio is scarce on the innertoobs.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sat May 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:Sounds like he tried to litigate with no budget, lost, and all he can do is bitch about how a brief wasn't signed and spew false doctrine about oaths of office.
A typical nonpaying client.

Good to see you,Techno.
Good to see you as well

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat May 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Damn. I can't see either of you. I can only read your woids.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sat May 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Damn. I can't see either of you. I can only read your woids.
I shapeshifted

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat May 06, 2017 7:17 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:Well, she has filed a "Writ of Habeus Corpus" relating to her husband Bruce Doucette (poor thing) proclaiming that it is just unfair that he has lost his liberty after trying to play fake judge and extorting all those people. From her writing, she sounds just loony enough to be happily married to Doucette. She rambles on for 7 pages, not saying anything. Lots of God babble, blended with sov babble.
Here is the Habeas Corpus filing.

She forgot the thumbprint. No wonder the judge is making them start over with an amended babble.
Shit! She got a Tardis?
Created and sealed by my hand this. Tenth day, Twelfth month, Two-Thousand and Seventeen.
:doh:
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat May 06, 2017 7:27 pm

Northland10 wrote:A long all caps history of Coffelt.

http://12160.info/m/profile?screenName=3uhtmiqh78axu
Nope, took a look and I ain't gonna read dat sheet. :fingerwag: No way! :fingerwag: Fug dat! :fingerwag:
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun May 07, 2017 4:18 pm

raicha wrote:I keep wondering if Marshall Dylan Stamper is related to Melvin Stamper, (alleged) JD, who has written:

The High Priests of Treason

and

Fruits of a Poisonous Tree

Both are sovcit "legal treatises"

Dude's "JD" seems to be from Freedom Law School, but his bio is scarce on the innertoobs.
A database I use that tries to link up family members shows no relationship between pretend JD Melvin Stamper and pretend marshal Dylan Stamper. However, absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence, so no guarantees that I'm right.

I think "pretend JD" is an appropriate term for Melvin Stamper because "Freedom Law School" is another sovereign citizen guru selling tax avoidance schemes. It's run by one Peymon Motaheddeh out of Florida, and his web site doesn't even claim to offer a JD much less a degree of any sort. Quatloos has plenty to say about Motaheddeh's schemes.

In an interesting coincidence, pretend judge Anna posted a briefer-than-usual screed last night, this time mostly about the Federal Reserve. in it, she recommends the second of the two Melvin Stamper books you mentioned.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun May 07, 2017 5:15 pm

Stamper is not a J.D. I looked at his free book. It's ridiculous -- a harangue about government which is no longer consistent with the White Protestant agrarian ideal of Thomas Jefferson. His treatment of the 1916 SCOTUS case that upheld the income tax (Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad Co., 240 U.S. 1 (1916)) is laughable and pure SovCit.

He's just another nut using fake credentials. If he claims a J.D. from Freedom Law School, that's just a scam from a SovCit-style lecturer named Peymon Mottadeh who teaches tax evasion, as JPC states above. Its "graduates" are being imprisoned for tax evasion and related crimes.

Orly Taitz was honored by the group. We had a big laugh when that happened. She and her hubby went to the fund raising scam dinner honoring her. She gave a birther speech. She thought it was a real law school.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sun May 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Did fake judge Anna ever give a case number for the yuuuge mortgage case she claimed her living law firm filed which was going to stop all foreclosures forever without rewriting any laws or causing a thorough disintegration of western economies? lawyers keep getting phone calls from prospective litigants pizzed about their bank foreclosing. Whatever landmark effects she acheived are doubly miraculous in that absolutely no one seems to have reported on these great successes, not even in the alternate looniverse press!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:08 am

Techno Luddite wrote:Did fake judge Anna ever give a case number for the yuuuge mortgage case she claimed her living law firm filed which was going to stop all foreclosures forever without rewriting any laws or causing a thorough disintegration of western economies? lawyers keep getting phone calls from prospective litigants pizzed about their bank foreclosing. Whatever landmark effects she acheived are doubly miraculous in that absolutely no one seems to have reported on these great successes, not even in the alternate looniverse press!
I think JPC found out her explanation on why we do not remember things. He posted it in her topic.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Mon May 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:Did fake judge Anna ever give a case number for the yuuuge mortgage case she claimed her living law firm filed which was going to stop all foreclosures forever without rewriting any laws or causing a thorough disintegration of western economies? lawyers keep getting phone calls from prospective litigants pizzed about their bank foreclosing. Whatever landmark effects she acheived are doubly miraculous in that absolutely no one seems to have reported on these great successes, not even in the alternate looniverse press!
I think JPC found out her explanation on why we do not remember things. He posted it in her topic.
Not trying to be a smart aleck, I just really am not sure which post you are referring to...

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon May 08, 2017 3:37 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:
Northland10 wrote:
Not trying to be a smart aleck, I just really am not sure which post you are referring to...
It's possible that Northland10 is referring to this post: http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 88#p876888 where I said I wrote a sincere note to pretend judge Anna offering to donate a reasonably interesting amount of money if I could get cites where I could verify that her actions had been successful, and ... crickets...

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon May 08, 2017 6:10 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:
Northland10 wrote: I think JPC found out her explanation on why we do not remember things. He posted it in her topic.
It's possible that Northland10 is referring to this post: http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 88#p876888 where I said I wrote a sincere note to pretend judge Anna offering to donate a reasonably interesting amount of money if I could get cites where I could verify that her actions had been successful, and ... crickets...
I posted in a hurry this morning since my stop was approaching. Sorry for not including a link.

The post was the one where JPC commented (on TFB) about Anna's new extradimensional powers blog post or something.

http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 06#p879506

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Mon May 08, 2017 11:51 pm

I got a strange spam email, addressed to me only from an "anna." Hopefully just a coincidence. It has been deleted.

Chados

Post by Chados » Sat May 13, 2017 6:47 pm

Bruce Doucette and Rodger Dowdell are the ones behind the Bears Law and Forensic Team, also. Once Mr Davis and Mr Ben-Canaan went to jail they became very hard to get hold of.

Mr Dowdell is a classic pot-stirrer. Down in Sarasota County where he lives, they have the state's only elected charter review commission. Not long ago, Mr Dowdell came within like one vote of getting pro se grand juries in the county charter.

Can you even imagine? That would set up a direct conflict with Article V of the state constitution and Chapter 905 of Florida Statutes. Mr Dowdell talks a real good game. Fortunately, the Commission finally saw through it and didn't pass the motion.

He's an interesting character, he knows that it's all fun and games til the cuffs snap shut and when that happens he usually folds his tent and seeks greener pastures. Hagan Smith out of Ocala is another one of those statewide NLA types that likes to stir, stir, stir, and then when some poor schmuck drinks the Koolaid and breaks the law (see, e.g. Trussell, Terry), he fades away faster than watercolor in heavy rain.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat May 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Doucette and Dowdell have had their hands in a lot of pots lately, most recently the pretend marshal debacle, along with pretend judge Hamilton. They all three were instrumental in at least attempting to push Tresa out, whether it took or not is open to debate. She is at least still pretending, to a much diminished crowd though I think. I also haven't notice Dowdell rushing to Doucette's aid now that he and his good buddies are in the slammer. Quelle surprise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat May 13, 2017 10:50 pm

Bruce Doucette's facebook had been inactive since April 4. There are now new posts. Somebody else is posting there.
Bruce Doucette added 4 new photos.
Yesterday at 7:38pm ·
A message from Bruce- Let's work together to spread some truth about what is really going on. The following article was written by Rodger Dowdell.

Bruce Doucette
7 hrs ·

Bruce Doucette shared a link. <I copied some of the text from the link rather than what was displayed on the Facebook post>
7 hrs ·
Southern Poverty Doesn't-Know-Law Center
M. R. Hamilton's picture Submitted by M. R. Hamilton on Thu, 05/04/2017 - 11:11

A Rebuttal to the Southern Poverty Law Center's Ignorance
https://afreecountry.com/?q=southern-poverty
The comments on the last post = my quick messy copy/paste because I don't want to waste much more time. :twisted:

Tiffany Brown Best stuff you've ever posted Bruce. Good that you are out.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Bruce Doucette He is not out. We are updating his page for him until we get him out.
Like · Reply · 18 mins

Greg Alan Skomaroske I contacted them and received a complete jerk around when trying to get them to help me. I recorded my conversations because i thought that they were being complicate in the fraud to over thrown our Government just as it says in the article while also fronting as a help agency, which they are not. They are an information collection entity that gathers info without the intent to help people. If they are profiting off of this [and i do believe they are], that is RICO in my opinion.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs

Vinny Smith You people dont really think this is going to work do you? I mean i am not a legal expert like you guys and you are most likley correct in all you say and do, but, these people have guns they enforce their laws with guns. IMHO you will never beat them in any court. They kill people who get in their way.
Like · Reply · 1 · 14 mins

Greg Alan Skomaroske What are you doing to help the movement Vinny Smith? DO you not believe that it should take place?
Like · Reply · 12 mins

Vinny Smith Oh absolutely i believe we have let them take our country, I just dont believe we will get it back in their court system
Like · Reply · 1 · 11 mins

Vinny Smith Movement? Tell me about the movement? how big is it? What success has it had?
Like · Reply · 8 mins

Vinny Smith I know of several in the movement now that all it has done is get them arrested Ronnie, and now Bruce?
Like · Reply · 8 mins

Vinny Smith Finnicum dead, and the Bundys are under arrest? Yeah i know its wrong and I want to do something but the SPLC has branded us all terrorists, and when we stand up the knock us down. I want to win and get the country backl not get picked off one by one
Like · Reply · 1 · 6 mins

Vinny Smith Hell my name is in one of their left wing propaganda anti militia papers, written by a think tank in Oregon.
Like · Reply · 5 mins

Greg Alan Skomaroske The National Liberty Alliance and several other groups will be wise to consolidate i suggest and more people need to advocate to everyone they can each day as i do every chance i can regardless of retaliations. They can't stop this is what i am thinking and they have tried and continue to try . They will go bankrupt before they start cutting even the throats of many of their so called helpers at the local police stations and almost all state agencies. Its going to get bad is all i know and so many people don't see it coming otherwise they would be standing up now before its too late.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 mins

Vinny Smith That is what i see fractured broken orgs all over the country lead by self centered poorly organized milita, oath keepers, III% soverign citizens, National liberty alliance and none of them working together. If we could get 100 to 200 million people on the same page we may have a chance i just dont see two Americans agreeing that the sky is blue.
Like · Reply · Just now

Someone is typing a comment...
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sat May 13, 2017 11:34 pm

Dolly wrote:Bruce Doucette's facebook had been inactive since April 4. There are now new posts. Somebody else is posting there.
Bruce Doucette added 4 new photos.
Yesterday at 7:38pm ·
A message from Bruce- Let's work together to spread some truth about what is really going on. The following article was written by Rodger Dowdell.

There's no way that Dowdell is so stupid and ignorant as to believe this shit. Which makes it all the more despicable that he contributes to this low brow misinformation and allows others to be mislead into sovcitting their asses to jail. The way he talks about the "brave" people who were arrested, no mention of their lack of credentials, troubled background, etc. What a joke.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat May 13, 2017 11:54 pm

What a load of Dowdellian Tripe.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”