Colorado Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Northland10

Re: Arrest of CO Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:05 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:05 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 6:42 am
Maybe I don't fully understand the crimes but the sentences do seem harsh to me. Didn't Wampler get a lot less for killing his father?

That said, ironic that Doucette (who kept offering to get Ammon out of jail for Lisa) can't get his own self out, while Ammon works the sovcit circuit.
Different jurisdictions, different priorities. But in Doucette's case, the sentence was very high because he directed a long-running well-organized conspiracy to intimidate a large number of officials, harming them personally for performing their official duties when they took an official action that he and his friends did not like. Given that they documented all of this on Facebook, conference calls and on their own web sites, a conviction was assured. Because of the "organized crime" nature of their actions, they got enhanced sentences that run consecutively instead of concurrently.
My take on the previously posted info on parole is that, though his sentence may be longer than some violent felonies, he has greater options for an earlier release.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Maybenaut

Re: Arrest of CO Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Post by Maybenaut » Wed May 23, 2018 9:20 am

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:16 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 6:35 pm
38 year sentence for pretend Judge Bruce. Saw this posted on OLive.
http://www.cpr.org/news/story/sovereign ... sion-other
WOW!!!!! 38 years!!!
I guess Terry Trussell is thanking his lucky stars he only got 8+ years. I guess being a pretend judge gets you way more time than being a pretend grand jury foreman. Yeah, I know, what Doucette did was way worse than what Trussell did. But I’m happy to see serious jailtime for people who threaten our system of government.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed May 23, 2018 9:22 am

Maybenaut wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 9:20 am
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:16 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 6:35 pm
38 year sentence for pretend Judge Bruce. Saw this posted on OLive.
http://www.cpr.org/news/story/sovereign ... sion-other
WOW!!!!! 38 years!!!
I guess Terry Trussell is thanking his lucky stars he only got 8+ years. I guess being a pretend judge gets you way more time than being a pretend grand jury foreman. Yeah, I know, what Doucette did was way worse than what Trussell did. But I’m happy to see serious jailtime for people who threaten our system of government.
:like:

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed May 23, 2018 9:37 am

He was also convicted of more than 30 separate felony counts. I think maybe 36. That is a shit ton of felonies. He's lucky he only got 38 years for all the pain and suffering and inconvenience he caused his victims.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 23, 2018 10:15 am

There is also the matter of the severity and seriousness of what II Douche and company were planning to do after they played pretend court, they were planning on filing liens against all those people on their hit list. Those actions could conceivably cost those people thousands of dollars in legal fees and done all kinds of damage to their credit and lives. So this could have been quit destructive to the people targeted. So the harsher sentences. In comparison TT was a piker.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed May 23, 2018 12:11 pm

More details about Bruce's sentencing in this article.
Doucette was sentenced to serve 20 years for participating in a racketeering enterprise likened to organized crime. He was sentenced to an additional consecutive term of four years for retaliation against a judge; five years for retaliation against another judge; five years for attempting to influence a public servant and, finally, another four years for retaliation against a judge.

He was given concurrent sentences on a host of other, similar charges.
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... ars-prison

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed May 23, 2018 1:01 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:15 am
There is also the matter of the severity and seriousness of what II Douche and company were planning to do after they played pretend court, they were planning on filing liens against all those people on their hit list. Those actions could conceivably cost those people thousands of dollars in legal fees and done all kinds of damage to their credit and lives. So this could have been quit destructive to the people targeted. So the harsher sentences. In comparison TT was a piker.
I believe they actually did file some liens against a fair number of officials, including one whose credit was dinged, they didn't qualify for financial aid, and their kid had to defer college for a year. There were also other forms of intimidation such as sending letters to a judge's home (a veiled threat), etc.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed May 23, 2018 1:12 pm

Yes, i do believe a judge, at least, had liens filed against him and couldn't close on a house.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu May 24, 2018 7:21 pm

Still no comment from pretend judge Michael Hamilton. But Strudel de la Pop Tart weighs in. Was Hamilton an informant? :lol:

Anna von Reitz
8 hrs ·
"Tim White" With Egg All Over His Face -- and More:

Today I got a very ugly email from "Tim White" whoever he really is, loudly announcing that Bruce Doucette has been sentenced to 38 years in Federal Prison ---and accusing me for being at fault for this and purportedly misleading Bruce.

Here's the truth published on my website, www.annavonreitz.com two years ago:

Article # 485

"The End of My Association with Bruce Doucette and Michael R. Hamilton"

http://annavonreitz.com/endofassociation.pdf

In this article I fully explain the argument with Bruce and Byfeldt and Michael R. Hamilton, why I parted company with them, and all that I explained to them in my attempt to keep them in their own jurisdiction and out of trouble.

So now, they have reaped the whirlwind, and people like "Tim White" are out beating their chests -- though it isn't clear that "Tim White" ever actually knew Bruce or Michael R. or Stephen -- or now has any cause to grieve as I do.

I actually knew these men.

I never cared for Hamilton. I had seen his kind before, usually Federal con men sent in to mislead patriots. He was loud and brassy and opinionated and all pumped up and God forbid, he'd never listen to a woman about anything.

His first goal was to subvert The Continental Marshals Service and turn it into some kind of improper replacement for the state militias. I opposed him, successfully, on that.

He turned right around and started beating the drum about the "power of the Grand Jury" and how the Grand Jury had the right and ability to -- according to him anyway--- do whatever it wanted to do.

In vain, I pointed out that no, a Grand Jury has to address its own jurisdiction.

Why Bruce and Byfeldt and the others listened to Michael R. Hamilton -- a man with no training in law -- and ignored me, is something I don't pretend to understand. It made no sense then and makes no sense now.

Just like "Tim White's" attacks make no sense.

My opinion? Tim White is yet another Federal Agent Stool Pidgeon "Sleeper" and Propagandist just like Michael R. Hamilton. Another Pied Piper. Another traitor sent in to spread disinformation and cause trouble and split the movement to finish the "Reconstruction".

When I brought the truth to his attention and sent him a copy of the Article noted above, his response was to taunt me for accusing him of libel and slander and demanding a retraction and apology for his screed.

This is a man who doesn't care about the truth --- a willful liar.

Unfortunately, he has just dirtied the name "Tim White" but has an infinite variety of other names to choose from. And photographs, too. For all I know -- or you know --- "Tim White" might be "Michael R. Hamilton".

People really do need to wise up. There are patriots who are just plain wrong, however well-intentioned they may be, but there are also Federal Agents, disguised as patriots --- and these are the ones typically talking the loudest and urging violent actions and preaching incorrect legal theories.

Why would any American betray other Americans to a 38 year stint in Federal Prison? Often it is the result of a plea bargain. Someone gets into trouble with the Federales in their own right, and as part of the plea bargain, they agree to do an undercover assignment as a snitch.

Or they may be old line Tories, aligned with Britain and the European Bankers from the get-go, like Alexander Hamilton. Maybe it's no coincidence that the guilty party in this story is named Michael R. Hamilton? You'd be surprised how long such affiliations last, especially when these same people continue to get money and benefits and privileges in return for their loyalty to the System.

For me, these extremely punitive sentences against Doucette and Byfeldt show the evil and ugly and violent nature of the "American Raj" decamped on our shores.

These men did nothing whatsoever to deserve any such sentence. They did nothing violent. They owed no actual allegiance that was betrayed. They just got confused and trespassed on federated State of State jurisdiction, something for which they should have surely been forgiven, considering the lengths that that same State of State organization has gone to, to obscure its true nature and identity.

This whole situation is also a matter of personal grief, as it was two years ago when I parted ways with Bruce. He was a good and gentle and generous man who wanted to do good things for this country, like so many others who have made similar mistakes, and suffered similar consequences. During our last conversation I shouted myself hoarse -- and I almost never shout -- trying to get through to him. He wouldn't listen. The next day I sat down and wrote the article above.

I already knew what would happen and why, but there was nothing more I could do. You can lead a horse to water, and offer correct information and insight--- but.....

Stephen Byfeldt is one of the greatest constitutional scholars I have ever known. He knows his constitution by heart, backwards and forwards. He has studied it from early on. He knows its guarantees. He was prepared to stand on it to the death.

What he could not conceive was that the court he would be facing would not be a constitutional court. What he couldn't believe is that he was mis-identified as a Territorial United States Citizen, dba "citizen"----and that such citizens have never had any rights or guarantees under any federal Constitution.

I told them all of this, in fact, I told them a great deal more, but they were so deeply indoctrinated into what they thought they knew for sure about this country and its government that they didn't believe me.

Now, sadly, they know.

There are several more articles about Bruce, link of stories on FB is https://www.facebook.com/search/str/bru ... ies-public
John Leckrone
May 22 at 1:00pm ·
My friend Bruce Doucette is now in a cage for following the law of the land against criminals with costumes, badges and guns and black robes. This is an important interview about the common law, peoples grand juries and the criminal syndicate.

Swanson For Liberty shared a post.
Yesterday at 11:04am ·
38 years of imprisonment for sending too much mail is beyond the pale. This is a peaceful man - no genuine or immediate threat to anyone’s person or property. The charges appear to be that he falsified docs and engaged in racketeering, etc - but it also sounds clear that what he sent were not mistakable for official docs. You may not agree with this man, but hopefully you will agree that this is unjust. (Disclaimer: while it appears based on these facts this man was wrongly accused and convicted, it is quite possible facts currently unknown to me would change my mind. 38 years seems extremely excessive, either way.)

Roger Roots
Yesterday at 10:06am
Bruce Doucette's offense, essentially, was sending too much certified mail. He never "arrested," "detained," or physically harmed anyone. Amazingly, Denver Post and Rocky Mountain News haven't even published a report on Doucette's sentence. (This is from Colorado Public Radio.)

CPR.ORG
‘Sovereign Citizen’ Bruce Doucette Sentenced To 38 years
He was a leader in drafting fake warrants for various elected officials’ arrests, phony subpoenas, and other paperwork he would “serve” on the various public offices.

I'm sad Kim took Bruce's page down, it would be fun to see the comments. I'd feel bad for Bruce, but as Kim told us, it's GOD'S WILL.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu May 24, 2018 8:18 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 7:21 pm
Still no comment from pretend judge Michael Hamilton. But Strudel de la Pop Tart weighs in. Was Hamilton an informant?
Swanson For Liberty shared a post.
Yesterday at 11:04am ·
38 years of imprisonment for sending too much mail is beyond the pale. This is a peaceful man - no genuine or immediate threat to anyone’s person or property. The charges appear to be that he falsified docs and engaged in racketeering, etc - but it also sounds clear that what he sent were not mistakable for official docs. You may not agree with this man, but hopefully you will agree that this is unjust. (Disclaimer: while it appears based on these facts this man was wrongly accused and convicted, it is quite possible facts currently unknown to me would change my mind. 38 years seems extremely excessive, either way.)
This is typical poot logic at work. It's the same as saying that "having a gun in my hand while asking the bank teller for a corporate donation to my living expenses is free speech!"

I suspect pretend judge Michael Hamilton is lying low for a while, and is counting his stars that they didn't come after him as part of the Colorado pretend judge/pretend grand jury LARPer brigade. I don't seem to recall that he signed any of the liens that were filed against the various officials, though he certainly signed lots of bogus filings that were from his pretend court trying to order the real court to do stuff. The court chose to read his filings as motions, which were promptly denied. They could conceivably have construed them as orders from a pretend court, which could have been seen as "simulating legal process" and thus could have been actionable if they so chose to prosecute him.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri May 25, 2018 12:48 am

Well, on Pop Tart is half right, Hamllton was/is a con man, jut not a Federal anything, although I am still holding out for prisoner at some future date, crossing state line, using the mails and all that. paytriots don' need any help bein mis-lead, they start out that way. The Constirpational Martians didn't need subverting, their lead Martian was doing a real good job all on her own. So the Colorado crowd legal lights listened to Hamilton who wasn't trained in the laws but ignored von Strudel who ALSO isn't trained in the law, go figure. :point: Oh the irony. There are patriots who are just plain wrong, who knew?? And straight from the von Strudel's own mouth.

Oh the poor abused irony meters bursting all 'round.

I would suspect that yes Hamilton is lying low most likely out of self preservation as was pointed out, or perhaps some of his stupid is finally coming home to roost. He does have other better paying scams going when he isn't pretending to be a judge.

And as usual, it's all someone else's fault.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Sat May 26, 2018 5:03 pm

Some rather hilarious boo hoo hoo from Melina Grace (a conspiracy nut/Bundy cult member) about Bruce Doucette's Excellent Sovereign Prison Adventure. Count the times she pronounces Bruce's last name as "Douchette". Heh heh.

:violin: :crying: :violin: :crying: :violin: :crying:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat May 26, 2018 5:09 pm

Based on Doucette's sentence, Terry Trussell should consiuder himself fortunate. (And Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr. and John Vidurek, positively lucky.)

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat May 26, 2018 5:38 pm

Why do these people insist on video? It's like they think they're A-list Hollywood faux beautiful.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat May 26, 2018 5:43 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 5:38 pm
Why do these people insist on video?
They know their audience. Poots much prefer YouTube videos to reading.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat May 26, 2018 5:51 pm

It might be that with sound you can do other things while listening.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Sun May 27, 2018 12:47 am

How many failures must this movement endure before they realize they are lamebrains? It should be obvious that there is more than enough prison space to accommodate any number of gap-toothed morons with Go-Pros, time on their hands, and imbecilic, adolescent notions concerning how the gummint ain't the boss of them. How much money can a guru for barely literate simpletons make anyway?

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun May 27, 2018 1:06 am

Resume18 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:47 am
How many failures must this movement endure before they realize they are lamebrains? It should be obvious that there is more than enough prison space to accommodate any number of gap-toothed morons with Go-Pros, time on their hands, and imbecilic, adolescent notions concerning how the gummint ain't the boss of them. How much money can a guru for barely literate simpletons make anyway?

Mid 6 figures, 7 figures if you can cross promote Iraqi Dinars. Sad but true.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 27, 2018 2:00 am

Resume18 wrote:

Since it was alway either someone elses or de ebil gov't doing it, probably never.

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon May 28, 2018 7:29 pm

Resume18 wrote:
This is not a rational crew. It's a cult, or really an archipelago of little cults, each with slightly different beliefs. Yeah, there's a big side order of Dunning-Krueger Effect, but they're as much a prisoner of their crazy cultic beliefs as they are of their own stupidity or ignorance.

In aggregate, people selling questionable ideas and products to "barely literate simpletons" seem to be making quite a bit of cash. Consider the amount of money that frauds like Jim Bakker make selling blessed-by-God prepper food, all the members of the NRA gun cult make selling thousands of dollars a year of guns who are absolutely convinced that civilization will collapse next Tuesday. Mike Huckabee and a few other conservative personalities make millions of dollars a year renting out their mailing lists to anybody with crappy vitamin supplements to sell at inflated prices. Yeah, some of the poots we know and love like pretend judge Anna aren't exactly raking it in, but people are spending some sizable percentage of their disposable income assuaging fear and to the consequences of their crazy beliefs.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Bruce is at the CO prisons reception and diagnostic center. Website says release date Feb. 19, 2054 but eligible for parole Aug. 19, 2035.
Denver Reception & Diagnostic Center
Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center is an intake and classification facility. Offenders at this facility will not be housed there permanently, the facility will process the inmate into the department of corrections system by being physically and mental evaluated. It is at this point that the staff will determine what programs the inmate may benefit from. An educational and skills testing will take place, which will further classify the offenders needs. From all these factors the staff will determine which facility is best to house the inmate at permanently.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Tue May 29, 2018 8:14 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 7:29 pm
Resume18 wrote:
This is not a rational crew. It's a cult, or really an archipelago of little cults, each with slightly different beliefs. Yeah, there's a big side order of Dunning-Krueger Effect, but they're as much a prisoner of their crazy cultic beliefs as they are of their own stupidity or ignorance.

In aggregate, people selling questionable ideas and products to "barely literate simpletons" seem to be making quite a bit of cash. Consider the amount of money that frauds like Jim Bakker make selling blessed-by-God prepper food, all the members of the NRA gun cult make selling thousands of dollars a year of guns who are absolutely convinced that civilization will collapse next Tuesday. Mike Huckabee and a few other conservative personalities make millions of dollars a year renting out their mailing lists to anybody with crappy vitamin supplements to sell at inflated prices. Yeah, some of the poots we know and love like pretend judge Anna aren't exactly raking it in, but people are spending some sizable percentage of their disposable income assuaging fear and to the consequences of their crazy beliefs.
And the evangelical preacher in Louisiana who said Jesus told him to believe in a $50 million Falcon 7 (or some such jet) and Jesus will make sure his parishioners deliver, and they probably will.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Tue May 29, 2018 8:21 pm

I'm certain that all of these folks, and their followers, believes that eventually, just like Nelson Mandela, they will be vindicated and the entire world will not only cover them with garlands, but will give them gazillions of silver and gold, in coins obviously. I wonder at what point it will hit them that such is not the case. Same topic but different people, I don't see HATJ ever realizing that and I see her playing the descended from the angels role till the day she dies. Anna von Pop Tarts however, if she ever gets arrested and charged I see her claiming "it's all entertainment -- I didn't actually mean any of it."

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”