Colorado Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Northland10

Re: Arrest of CO Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Post by Northland10 » Mon May 21, 2018 7:52 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 12:16 am
Destry being arrested is NO great shock, he has a talent after all. I can believe him getting busted AGAIN, probably for the usual reasons, but there is also the probability that he got picked up on outstanding bench warrants from his last go round as it appears he skipped out on the trials, AGAIN, after the judge let him out on bail rather than holding him like they should have. If you look up scofflaw in the dictionary, there should he a picture of Destry looking back at you.
But he is much greater than us here, as he told us many years ago:

viewtopic.php?p=264806#p264806
Destry wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:01 pm
I am definately not a nut, maybe bigger balls than about anyone else here, anyone else standing up and doing something or just hiding on this board critisizing? :twisted:

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Re: Arrest of CO Pretend Judge Bruce Doucette + Pretend Grand Jury LARPers Stephen Nalty, Steven Byfield, et al.

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon May 21, 2018 8:05 am

Destry is definitely a legend in his own mind, and nowhere else.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Mon May 21, 2018 8:32 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 11:42 pm
I particularly like the idea that some of these poots think "Q Anon," the anonymous internet troll, is someone with power to make actual stuff happen, when Q Anon sounds like an Internet chat bot experiment that feeds random bits of doggerel out on Twitter at frequent random intervals. I also like the last part, where the author thinks that a million people need to die in retaliation for what Destry brought on himself for what sounds like another arrest for plates/registration/insurance/license.
Shoot, I was hoping they were talking about Q from Startrek. Because he was pretty badass - could definitely "boost Destry out of jail."

I was thinking about Q (the Startrek one) just yesterday, because someone hired a mariachi band to meet that douchebag in Georgia who is driving around with his "deportation bus," which naturally made me think of...
Sekrit Stuffs!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon May 21, 2018 8:56 am

OGEMAW COUNTY CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
Omegawd. :shock:

The point of no return is no longer even visible in your rearview mirror. :-

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon May 21, 2018 8:57 am

When the NESARA News site reported his last arrest, it did not reveal his name, probably so readers would not find the real story and see how stupid he had been.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 22, 2018 6:35 pm

38 year sentence for pretend Judge Bruce. Saw this posted on OLive.
http://www.cpr.org/news/story/sovereign ... sion-other

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Tue May 22, 2018 6:51 pm

Yes the last time we checked on Destry he had another bench warrant issued for his arrest after he failed to show up to his jury trial (again). He dodged questions about it on the comments but it looks like he managed to evade arrest for two years.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Tue May 22, 2018 9:16 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 6:35 pm
WOW!!!!! 38 years!!!

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:16 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 6:35 pm
WOW!!!!! 38 years!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!

:cheer: :bunny:

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue May 22, 2018 9:44 pm

I guess the authorities have very lttle sense of humor concerning people who pretend to be authorities.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Tue May 22, 2018 10:06 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:44 pm
I guess the authorities have very lttle sense of humor concerning people who pretend to be authorities.
Here's the Westworld article on pretend judge Bruce's sentencing: http://www.westword.com/news/sovereign- ... y-10342106.
At Tuesday's sentencing hearing, the bizarre courtroom proceedings continued, with Doucette wearing what looked like a pair of shooting glasses atop his green jumpsuit and only answering, “I do not consent,” to Judge Michael Spear's questions.

Doucette did, however, take the opportunity to present a brief statement to the courtroom before Spear handed down his sentencing decision.

“Everything I did was to remove the corruption from this government and these courts,” Doucette declared, though his voice was shaky. “May Yahweh have mercy on your souls when he judges you.”
To the end, Bruce sees himself as a hero, savior to the downtrodden, not as the leader of a mob who financially lynched people.

And of course his personal friend Jehovah is gonna smite his enemies (like the judge) forever when they die. Wonder if the implicit defiance of the court's authority caused the judge to up his sentence another year or two within the range before passing sentence.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 22, 2018 11:21 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Colorado, even the heavily infested counties, has an almost O tolerance for sovcit loonies, the Denver area even less tolerance. They do not do well there.

The Prosecution wanted 45 years, the judge gave 38.

I'm sure II Douche will manage to get it extended.

Buh bye, Brucie.

I Keep thinking that there are still either unindicted or unarrested co-conspirators but that is just my nasty suspicious mind.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue May 22, 2018 11:51 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 11:21 pm
[...............

I Keep thinking that there are still either unindicted or unarrested co-conspirators but that is just my nasty suspicious mind.
FWIW, more to come
Some of the other defendants have pleaded out or cooperated with state prosecutors. Others still face trials. In 2017, two of Doucette’s cohorts, Steven Byfield and Stephen Nalty, were sentenced to 22 and 36 years respectively.

The eight prosecutions were among the biggest cases of their kind in the nation since the 1996 prosecutions against the Montana Freemen, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:13 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
RoadScholar wrote:
Colorado, even the heavily infested counties, has an almost O tolerance for sovcit loonies, the Denver area even less tolerance. They do not do well there.

Buh bye, Brucie.

Is there any theoretical possibility of parole? (Obviously he won't be getting any time off for good behavior!) Neither of the articles said anything about parole one way or the other.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed May 23, 2018 12:22 am

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 12:13 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
RoadScholar wrote:

Buh bye, Brucie.

Is there any theoretical possibility of parole? (Obviously he won't be getting any time off for good behavior!) Neither of the articles said anything about parole one way or the other.
In Colorado, nonviolent felons have to serve 50% of their sentence less up to 25% of that for good behavior, for a net of 37.5% of the sentence. That's consistent with the estimated parole date shown on the inmate locator records for defendants Byfield and Nalty. So Bruce will have to serve at least 19 years less good time, so an absolute minimum of 15 years. And if he continues to spread SovCit crap in jail, I would hope that the parole board will look to deny him an early release, making parole contingent on renouncing his beliefs that he's above the law and that he can further take revenge on any government officials who enforce laws he doesn't like.

The only unindicted co-conspirator who may get indicted is Steven (Mr. Fake Meteorite) Curry, who's currently in jail on unrelated charges in NM. Colorado will get a shot at him when he's done with his little NM adventure.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 23, 2018 1:44 am

I have a hard time imagining that any of them will stay out of trouble. Byfield has a long history of being a problem child and I don't suspect the rest are any better, like interests and all. I suspect they will also be problems because they consider themselves to be "christian" marytrs. The whole bunch of Them are dumbern' rocks.

On the positive side, they'll all be gone for about 20 years and will be pretty much forgotten within a week or so. FWIW, I am and have been of the opinion that Curry is one of the ones they didn't get first round. He certainly was a fellow traveler and I am pretty sure he had his hand in the pot as well, he's also already familiar with the Colorado prison system.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:38 am

Where's that dude with the big Shalom horn or whatever the eff it's called? Shouldn't he be out blowing it to do . . . whatever the eff it does? What else does he have to do?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed May 23, 2018 3:05 am

Resume18 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:38 am
Where's that dude with the big Shalom horn or whatever the eff it's called? Shouldn't he be out blowing it to do . . . whatever the eff it does? What else does he have to do?
He made a video a couple of days ago about the Konstitooshinul requirements for immigration or something. Calls out Gab a bit. It is nonsense so don't click on the play button. He is also a flat earther - whatever.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 23, 2018 4:45 am

Resume18 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:38 am
Other than pretend judges Hamilton and Anna von Krackadoodle I don't think any one is paying any attention to the Colorado CraziesTM or cares. They don't even rate as yesterdays news from the looks of it.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed May 23, 2018 6:42 am

Maybe I don't fully understand the crimes but the sentences do seem harsh to me. Didn't Wampler get a lot less for killing his father?

That said, ironic that Doucette (who kept offering to get Ammon out of jail for Lisa) can't get his own self out, while Ammon works the sovcit circuit.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 23, 2018 7:54 am

IL Douche's. brilliant court strategy was to get. up in front of the court and mumble and stammer general incoherencies, and at sentencing he came up with the ever brilliant "I do not consent" such absolute legal genius.

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed May 23, 2018 8:05 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 6:42 am
Maybe I don't fully understand the crimes but the sentences do seem harsh to me. Didn't Wampler get a lot less for killing his father?

That said, ironic that Doucette (who kept offering to get Ammon out of jail for Lisa) can't get his own self out, while Ammon works the sovcit circuit.
Different jurisdictions, different priorities. But in Doucette's case, the sentence was very high because he directed a long-running well-organized conspiracy to intimidate a large number of officials, harming them personally for performing their official duties when they took an official action that he and his friends did not like. Given that they documented all of this on Facebook, conference calls and on their own web sites, a conviction was assured. Because of the "organized crime" nature of their actions, they got enhanced sentences that run consecutively instead of concurrently.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:00 am

Foggy wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:56 am
OGEMAW COUNTY CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
Omegawd. :shock:
I am probably one of the few people on this board who knows where Ogemaw County is and have actually been there a few times (in the county, not the jail).

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”