SovCit Pretend Marshals Show up at NM Jail to Spring Someone

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:02 pm

Just saw this today, but it happened about two weeks ago in Los Lunas NM, a town a few miles south of Albuquerque.

Four people dressed in pretend marshal uniforms, two with guns, showed up at the county jail after faxing papers from a pretend "Continental United States Superior Court" judge that ordered the release of one of their friends, who was being held for extradition back to Pennsylvania for a felony charge. When the quartet of pretend cops showed up at the jail, naturally, the US Marshals were waiting and busted them.

Best quote from the whole thing:
“They fully feel their sovereignty gives them rightful authority and they are legitimate law enforcement,” he said. “They are just waiting for the miscommunication to be cleared up.”
None of these people have huge SovCit internet footprints, though it appears that Randy Townsend has been involved in a couple SovCit related court cases, which I'll try to dig up. The wife of the guy moldering in jail appears to have been involved in litigation with Child Protective services or something, a frequent trigger to tip people into SovCit nuttery.

From the local paper: http://www.news-bulletin.com/news/attem ... 4a591.html
ATTEMPTED JAIL BREAK
Four taken into custody; claim sovereignty
By Julia M. Dendinger, News-Bulletin Assistant Editor
Feb 10, 2017

LOS LUNAS — An attempt to liberate a man held at the Valencia County Detention Center last week ended with the inmate staying in his cell and four additional people being arrested and charged.

On Wednesday, Feb. 1, the U.S. Marshals Service brought Andrew Pankotai, 35, to VCDC to await extradition on a bench warrant out of Pennsylvania. Pankotai, and his wife, Dixie Pankotai, 34, have lived in Belen for nearly a year after he allegedly absconded from Pennsylvania after pleading guilty to one felony count of burglary.

When the date of his sentencing came on Dec. 30, Pankotai consulted with his lawyer, didn’t like what he heard and left the courtroom, county Sheriff Robert Wolfe told The Daily Item, a Pennsylvania newspaper.

Valencia County Detention Center Warden Joe Chavez said he started receiving faxes the day after Pankotai was arrested from a “Continental United States Superior Court” judge, saying Pankotai was being unlawfully held and he was to be immediately released.

“It was a pretty decent document but you don’t know who is sending what,” Chavez said.

A second fax came through from the same organization, naming three individuals who were traveling to the jail to retrieve Pankotai and would have the proper credentials to retrieve him. Chavez contacted the marshal who brought the inmate in to verify the request to release Pankotai was legitimate.

The response was the “court” was a group similar to sovereign citizen groups, which believe local laws and ordinances do not apply to them, and to ignore the fax.

“They said (these groups) try this kind of thing but to keep him in custody,” the warden said.

Chavez then received a phone call indicating the group referred to in the second fax would be at the detention center shortly to take Pankotai. He contacted the marshal again, asking someone from the agency come to the jail in case they showed up.

“So, were they really coming? Was this a case of the left hand not talking to the right hand?” Chavez said. “I wanted (the U.S. Marshals) there to validate their credentials.”

Marshals and New Mexico State Police officers went to the jail and about 10 minutes later, four individuals arrived.

“Everyone was surprised. From what I understand, no one ever shows up,” the warden said.

Two men with sidearms, dressed in polo shirts with official-looking badges embroidered on them, and two women in street clothes entered the jail through the public entrance.

Chavez instructed them to go to the rear of the facility and drive in through the sally port to pick up the detainee, where they were greeted by U.S. Marshals and NMSP, and taken into custody.

“They followed directives; there was no resistance,” Chavez said. “They were arrested and charged.”

NMSP is the lead agency on the case, making the arrest and investigating the incident further.

The four arrested in the attempt to remove Pankotai from the jail were his wife, Dixie Pankotai, Dylan Stamper, 25, Christie Townsend, 43, and Randy Townsend, 48.

Stamper and the Townsends were charged with bringing contraband into a jail and conspiracy to commit bringing contraband into a jail, both fourth-degree felonies. Stamper and Randy Townsend were carrying firearms and Christie Townsend had a knife with her.

Dixie Pankotai was unarmed and charged with conspiracy to commit bringing contraband into a jail.

All four made their first appearance before Los Lunas Magistrate Tina R. Garcia on Monday and are being held on a $50,000 cash-only bond.

The warden said it doesn’t appear the four knew each other before last week, saying the Townsends drove from Texas, picked up Stamper in Roswell, then picked up Dixie in Belen and then went to the jail to take custody of Andrew Pankotai.

“My understanding is the Pankotais are from Pennsylvania, however they moved to Belen, where Andrew was picked up for the warrants out of Pennsylvania,” Chavez said.

“In my 26 years of doing this, this is a first for me. I’m glad the marshals and state police took it seriously. My staff was excellent and on the ball. I let them do their job and didn’t interfere with their expertise.”

Chavez said he has spoken to the four since they’ve been detained and they don’t believe they were doing anything illegal.

“They fully feel their sovereignty gives them rightful authority and they are legitimate law enforcement,” he said. “They are just waiting for the miscommunication to be cleared up.”

According to The Daily Item, Pankotai was arrested in November 2013, and was scheduled for a jury trial in December 2016 on two felony counts of burglary, two felony counts of criminal trespass and nine related misdemeanor counts. He instead pleaded guilty to one felony count of burglary.

Whip

Re: SovCit Pretend Marshals Show up at NM Jail to Spring Someone

Post by Whip » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:13 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote: after faxing papers from a pretend "Continental United States Superior Court" judge that ordered the release of one of their friends
powahful papas? has darash written all over it.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:25 pm

I managed to get my new Pacer account to disgorge the complaint that Randy Townsend filed in Federal court, suing everyone involved in arresting him and jailing him for a 2014 charge of driving without a license.

The complaint is on Scribd due to file size limitations:

Basically, it goes through the whole "traveling" versus "driving" nonsense, and presses claims for damages which are astonishingly reasonable when measured against the normal SovCit demands (Anthony Williams in Florida reckons he's entitled to $1 million for every hour in Jail; Townsend here is a piker, demanding only $4,000 per day).

A couple of interesting tidbits:
  • The state of Texas is a corporation that is a wholly owned subsidiary of the State of Massachusetts.
  • He's demanding people be arrested for "contempt against the Constitution," which I've never heard of before. There are quite a few different levels of this heinous offense, apparently. The most eeeebil is "Noble Tyrannical Malicious Contempt"
  • Townsend appears to borrow a few pages from the Anthony Williams playbook, including offering to prosecute all these eeebil gummint types restricting his "right to travel" as a Private Attorney General.
  • More of the usual treason and misprision of felony assertions. Best quote: "[defendants] did wilfully and knowingly give aid and comfort to those defendants whose acts are subversive to the United States and as such are destroying our children our homes our churches our schools our business our contracts our money system and our Government. "

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Whip wrote:
JohnPCapitalist wrote: after faxing papers from a pretend "Continental United States Superior Court" judge that ordered the release of one of their friends
powahful papas? has darash written all over it.
Clearly not Darash/Vidurek, due to the lack of Olde English fonts when saying "We the People."

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Apparently, Randy Hamilton's gene pool is not all that much brighter than he is. Here's a story about one Kassidy Randall Townsend who tried to pull a bunch of SovCit pro se nonsense when busted for cocaine possession. Apparently, the jury at his January 2016 trial was not swayed by his brilliant pseudo-lawyering and took only 10 minutes to convict him.

A database check revealed that Kassidy Townsend is almost certainly related to the Randall Townsend who tried to bust this guy out of jail; while it's reasonable to guess that Kassidy is Randy Townsend's son based on the name, it's not 100% certain. Stephenville, the town where this little courtroom drama played out, is ~25 miles from Hamilton, where Randy Townsend lives.

Story here: http://www.weatherforddemocrat.com/news ... bd07b.html

Jury quickly convicts man who represented self
by Christin Coyne
Jan 26, 2016
Upstanding citizen Kassidy Randall Townsend
It took approximately 10 minutes Tuesday afternoon for a jury to convict a 25-year-old Stephenville man who made sovereign citizen claims while representing himself during a cocaine possession trial.

Kassidy Randall Townsend, who faced a sentence of up to 10 years, was given a three-year jail sentence by 415th District Judge Graham Quisenberry, who lectured Townsend on his tactics in defending himself.

"The law almost jumps through hoops to avoid people victimizing themselves in court," Quisenberry told Townsend just before he sentenced him. "The extent that the law goes through to protect the accused is pretty extraordinary. We have run that string in your case to the very end of the rope but you create a little bit of dilemma about at what point do I quit trying to save you from yourself and at what point do I make you responsible for what you've done."

In the months leading up to the trial, Townsend repeatedly filed a counterclaim, filed by the district clerk as a civil lawsuit, against Quisenberry, the district attorney, the district clerk, the involved law enforcement officers or their supervisors, and even the wrecker service that towed Townsend's vehicle.

"[Townsend] continues to file gibberish ," District Clerk Sharena Gilliland wrote, asking the court to dismiss the Townsend's civil case. "Instead, [Townsend]'s filings ... attempt to hold judicial officers in contempt based upon the "rulings" of plaintiff himself. Plaintiff signs his pleadings as "the court" and states he has "ordered, adjudged and decreed" various alleged findings. Plaintiff is without any legal authority to make such representations."

According to evidence presented during the trial, Townsend was stopped Nov. 24, 2014, by Hudson Oaks police officer Dustin Kennedy, who noticed Townsend shaking and appearing nervous.

When Townsend refused consent to search his vehicle, Kennedy requested a K-9 dog to check for drug odors.

Dep. Nathan Hagan, the handler of K-9 Deputy Dan, testified that the dog alerted to an odor of a substance inside the Townsend's vehicle.

Body cam video showed law enforcement officers then locate a baggie of powder that Townsend identified as cocaine in the center console of Townsend's SUV.

Townsend admitted on video to possessing the cocaine and told a narcotics investigator that it was the most he'd ever purchased.

During the traffic stop, Townsend, who was studying political science at Tarleton State University, told the police that he planned to become a congressman to help people.

While talking with a narcotics investigator, Townsend noted that it was the end of his career choice.

"I think heroin, crack and meth are community killers," Townsend told the investigator, who asked if Townsend knew what crack was made of.

At times Townsend offered interpretations of Texas and U.S. law that prosecutors and Quisenberry noted were incorrect, including at one point attempting to tell a witness that he was not a "driver" but a "traveler" when he was stopped by police while driving the SUV.

"I'm not going to let you misstate the law," Quisenberry told Townsend at one point during Townsend's opening statement.

Townsend did not testify on his own behalf.

Townsend attempted to submit to the jury several documents he filed with the court as evidence during the criminal trial but Quisenberry found irrelevant as to whether Townsend was innocent or guilty and did not allow them to be used as evidence. They were later admitted during the punishment phase of the trial.

"I do wish you had gotten to see some of my side that wasn't allowed," Townsend told jurors, adding that they held his life, or two to 10 years of it, in their hands.

"What that just was a request to you to ignore the law," Assistant District Attorney Robert DuBoise told jurors after Townsend's remarks. "Jury nullification is what it's commonly called. Folks, it's for people who are anarchists, who don't think the law applies to him. And don't reward that behavior because, folks, people in the jail talk. He's going to go back and say, 'You know what, just represent yourself and make an idiot of yourself and don't get any evidence in and people will feel sorry for you and ignore you.' That's not the way the system works."

During the punishment phase of the trial, Townsend appeared unprepared to offer any evidence on his own behalf when asked if he had any to present.

"I honestly don't know what that means, your honor," Townsend said.

State prosecutors asked that Townsend receive fewer than five years but not probation.

Before sentencing Townsend, Quisenberry asked Townsend if he had any regrets regarding his strategy and how he handled the case.

"Yes and no, your honor," Townsend said. "I'm definitely disappointed as to how the proceedings have gone and as to the outcome. To be honest, I'm very confused, just very confused."

"I encouraged you strenuously to have a lawyer in this case," Quisenberry told Townsend. "I even indicated to you that I desire for you to have the opportunity to be found not guilty in this case ... I don't think I could even get you to listen to me."

"With respect to your continuous statement that jurisdiction has to be proven to you, I am not aware of any court in history that was required to prove anything to a litigant, to a party to a case," Quisenberry said. "Courts do not have burdens of proof. Parties have burdens of proof. Now if jurisdiction is lacking, there's a method to deal with that. We deal with that fairly frequently around here, frankly."

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:57 pm

My google search for “Continental United States Superior Court”, in quotes had only one hit, the news report that JohnP cites.

Edit: They have a website: https://ccsus.wordpress.com/

This site provides public record access for the Continental Superior Court System of the United States (the peoples grand juries). As each state of the organic union becomes operational we will be posting their court records here… if they so desire to have a public record posted. Otherwise we will post a link to their public site. Only Grand Jury documents and Orders of the Grand Juries that have been signed will be posted here.

We will be posting Official Oaths of office and Identification/Photo’s of all Official Continental Jurisdiction Marshals and Superior Court Judges (Note Disclaimer: There is No connection, No representation, No relation, or authority associated with Statutory or De Facto Jurisdiction.)

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:06 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:Apparently, Randy Hamilton's gene pool is not all that much brighter than he is. Here's a story about one Kassidy Randall Townsend who tried to pull a bunch of SovCit pro se nonsense when busted for cocaine possession. Apparently, the jury at his January 2016 trial was not swayed by his brilliant pseudo-lawyering and took only 10 minutes to convict him.

:snippity:
"What that just was a request to you to ignore the law," Assistant District Attorney Robert DuBoise told jurors after Townsend's remarks. "Jury nullification is what it's commonly called. Folks, it's for people who are anarchists, who don't think the law applies to him. And don't reward that behavior because, folks, people in the jail talk. He's going to go back and say, 'You know what, just represent yourself and make an idiot of yourself and don't get any evidence in and people will feel sorry for you and ignore you.' That's not the way the system works."

Two comments:

1) If you are from Hobbs, NM (Stamper), it is reasonable for a judge, prosecutor and the jury to assume that you are guilty, whatever the charge might be. Just existing in Hobbs should be a felony. So Stamper is toast.

2) How lovely it would have been if, during the first Oregon Standoff trial, one of the prosecutors had stolen those pearly words of wisdom of Assistant District Attorney Robert DuBoise and spoken them aloud in the courtroom after cRyan's or Shawna's or any of the other defendant's spewings of sovcit crappola.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:09 pm

This appears to be Bruce Doucette's group/following.
Bruce Doucette
February 1 at 5:16pm ·
We have a Detail headed to pick up Justice DW and remove him to our Jurisdiction!! Prayers Please that all Goes well!!
UPDATE:
We ran in to a snag, but we have spent the last several days working on it , hopefully we will have this solved soon. We have some truly brave and heroic MARSHALLS. I need everyone to please PRAY for THEM AND FOR THEIR FAMILIES ........PLEASE

the post includes comments from:

Dixie Pankotai
(Continental Marshal Dixie )
https://www.facebook.com/nativepride1130?fref=ufi
(If I follow this correctly, she is married to Justice DW. Their facebook avatars appear to be the same couple)

Marshal Tresa Haywood WE have three en-route one who was in process but has a confirmed standing Oath on NM and two with full credentials on the way to meet up with him so three
February 1 at 5:57pm

Marshal Tresa Haywood 3 Continental Marshal with Orders to go pick up DW William
February 1 at 5:58pm

Marshal Tresa Haywood
Lead Continental uNited states Marshal for the Continental Common Law Grand Jury, International Intel Officer at Predator6 at Predator6
https://www.facebook.com/GeneralTMason?fref=ufi

DW William
The Continental uNited States Superior Court Justice for The De Jure Government
https://www.facebook.com/OrcarunDW?hc_location=ufi
(married to Dixie Pankotai ?)

Larry D'Alessandro Wangerow For general information : as I understand it- Tim Emmett Damron posted that he was the one that informed on DW... wow , how he helps everyone.
if this information is not correct, proof is needed in suppport ..
February 1 at 7:33pm

Dixie Pankotai are you serious, he posted that on his facebook???
February 1 at 7:55pm

Larry D'Alessandro Wangerow Tim damron posted that he wanted anyone who supported dws' criminal activity and or his drug ridden friend Dixie , they need to defriend him....
Seriously I would NOT dare make stuff like this up about anyone..
I'm gypsy and trained remote viewer , and I sense an evil presence in Mr damron... Not naming anyone but I have received news confirming my intuitions... Reliable.
Not trying to get mud stirred up , but .....
February 1 at 8:29pm

Dixie Pankotai Larry D'Alessandro Wangerow that is quite funny when i am his wife, and i have a clean record which i already proved to everyone since it is public news anyways.. I have proved all his accusations about me to be completely false, and I also had someone message me who was a student of his and looked up to him telling me that he told her first hand that he called CYS on me and he is working with FBI.. I tried posting all of this before but when i put it out there some dont seem to think its right or I shouldnt post it, so I delete it..
February 1 at 8:33pm

Dixie Pankotai US Marshals kicked up the door and kidnapped my husband- Judge DW and physically harmed me when I asked questions as well as laid hands on my special needs 11 year old daughter who was clinging to me
February 1 at 7:40pm <there are several more comments from her and I don't have the time to read all their crap and figure out what to post>

Bruce Doucette The release for Justice DW to the Continental Marshals has been signed and he is being released now!!
February 2 at 4:59pm

Bruce Doucette We ran in to a snag, but we have spent the last several days working on it , hopefully we will have this solved soon. We have some truly brave and heroic MARSHALLS. I need everyone to please PRAY for THEM AND FOR THEIR FAMILIES ........
February 4 at 7:25am

Marshal Tresa Haywood this situation is under control but like Bruce Doucette said we need your prayers, Our Marshals and DW have been very brave through all of this our snag is not of our doings and honestly not even by one Honorable defacto officer but by ONE non-jurisdictional private for hire US Marshal....it is being handled!!
February 4 at 9:11am

Marshal Tresa Haywood No it was going well the release was SIGNED...the defacto US marshals intercepted and broke the law via Tim.
February 5 at 12:31pm

Marshal Tresa Haywood I just contacted news...with truth and we are taking it to federal district military Court which is de jure in DC
February 5 at 12:34pm

Tom Cudney So they are all still detained?
February 5 at 12:35pm

Marshal Tresa Haywood Yep unlawfully without jurisdiction
February 5 at 12:36pm

Marshal Tresa Haywood If I have to put a TEAM together myself and go I will
February 5 at 12:37pm

Enough? See the Facebook post or ARCHIVE link which captured most of them.
https://archive.is/zEfiq
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

HilltownGrrl

Post by HilltownGrrl » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:16 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:A couple of interesting tidbits:
  • The state of Texas is a corporation that is a wholly owned subsidiary of the State of Massachusetts."
As a citizen of Massachusetts, I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that I never learned about this until just now. I'm also wondering why our gas prices aren't lower - you'd think we'd be taking advantage of all the oil we're drilling & refining. :rotflmao:

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Phone rings. Hektor picks it up.

K: Hey, can you bail me out?

H: Wait, you're in jail?

K: Yeah... Evidently teaching evolution is now a political act.

H: Oh... Well, first they came for the communists and I said nothing then they...

K: Are you going to come down here or what?

H: Well, I think I have a better idea.

K: You have the $100 don't you?

H: Well yes, but it's in fiat currency. Anyways, why don't I claim my mantle as a Continental united States Sovereign Marshal and take you into common law custody?

K: err... what?

H: It's easy. As a flesh and blood man with free will, I am not bound by statutes and other legal fictions.

K: Have you been on the internet again?

H: Well... yes... but my new friends are a Superior Court and they will issue a Dictum Sua Sponte and Habeas Corpus and transfer your strawman into my authority.

K: Please tell me that you've accidentally drunk some paint... How are your "friends" a court?

H: But they're very helpful and though they think that I should be paying in gold or silver, they have graciously decided to accept my worthless fiat currency.

K: So you don't have the bail money then?

H: They taught me how to write a promissory note!

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Dolly wrote:This appears to be Bruce Doucette's group/following.
Bruce Doucette We ran in to a snag, but we have spent the last several days working on it , hopefully we will have this solved soon.
Dear pretend judge Doucette: if by "snag" you mean "the entire crew of pretend marshals being arrested at gunpoint by real US marshals and held for ludicrously high bail" then I guess you're right. If that's a "snag," I wonder what a "full-on apocalyptic screw-up" looks like in your little pretend court LARP game.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:36 pm

We have a Continental Marshal's Round-Table Call [YouTube Link]

The media is lying about the arrest (and will be sued). There are Grand Jury Administrators and at least Three Justices "working on this" and everyone is going to get sued. This will be a very high profile situation (and I'm only ten minutes into the TWO HOUR 45 MINUTE call).

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:42 pm

FWIW - here one of DW William's most recent Facebook posts.
DW William with Michael Hamilton and 36 others.
January 30 at 1:04pm ·
<><>CONTINENTAL MARSHAL'S CHANNEL PRESENTS<><>
Please join us for our 27th Continental Marshals Round-Table Discussion Tuesday Evening at the following times:
8pm - Eastern
7pm - Central
6pm - Mountain
5pm - Pacific
4pm - Alaska
2pm - Hawaii
>>>>CALL TOLL FREE: 866-489-4366<<<<
>>This meeting will be hosted by Lead Marshal Tresa Haywood and last approximately 2 hours. Justice DW will be Moderating the Conference Board to help with background noises.. Be respectful and mute yourself out until Q & A is mentioned...
Our Discussion will focus mainly on the role and responsibilities of our Continental De Jure Marshals.
>>Topics of discussion may include:
*Marshal Screening Process
*Oath-Taking and Filing Procedures
*Judicial, Juror and Courthouse Security
*Fugitive Operations
*Prisoner Operations/ Security and Transportation
*Witness Security/Protection
*Service of Court Process
*Tactical Operations
*Property/Asset Seizures
*Proper Identification
* and other related topics and concerns
>>There will be a voting process to establish unity within the Marshals as a whole.
>>To join this Round-Table discussion, please use the following call-in number: Call: 866-489-4366 (No Code - Toll Free)
>>We also will be broadcasting Live to Continental Marshal's Channel's YouTube Channel...
Thank you, and may all your days be blessed!
Sincerely,
Marshal Tresa Haywood
Email: bellahaywood@gmail.com
Justice DW
Email: justicedw@lawfulamerica.solutions

https://archive.is/SNPqH

comment:
DW William Here is the Youtube Channel where all the Marshal's Roundtable calls are covered and recorded to!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoc0vs ... dJqg/about

RE: "DW William with Michael Hamilton and 36 others."
I copy/pasted the names for the 36 others

Marshal Tresa Haywood
Marshal Moore
Keith Little
Andrew William
Bryan Parker
Larry Westwood
Nate Delgado
Pepper Wagner
Ron Gilbert
Joani Baxter
Dave Roberts
Dave Smith
Lynn Benson
Nocon Tract
Dimitri Harrington
Jamie Yott
Randy Thompson III
D.L. Harris
Rance Magee
Marshal Randall Townsend (see a couple of posts upthread. Same guy as Upstanding citizen Kassidy Randall Townsend?
Dale Alan
Damian Muriel
Greg Johnson
Marshal Kimii Laitinen
DK Woods
Marshal Stamper
Dixie Pankotai
Lee Galeye
Charles-Michael Haywood
Kevin Cote
Herbert Longstreet
Liz Combs
Marshal Benson
Jeri L Everley
Willie Og Mudbone Oliver
Tom Johnson
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:52 pm

Dolly wrote:FWIW - here one of DW William's most recent Facebook posts.
DW William with Michael Hamilton and 36 others.
January 30 at 1:04pm ·
<><>CONTINENTAL MARSHAL'S CHANNEL PRESENTS<><>
Please join us for our 27th Continental Marshals Round-Table Discussion Tuesday Evening at the following times:
I copy/pasted the names for the 36 others
"Marshal" Randall Townsend (see a couple of posts upthread. Same guy as Upstanding citizen Kassidy Randall Townsend?
Marshal Stamper
Dixie Pankotai
Marshal Randall Townsend is a relative of Kassidy Randall Townsend, most likely his father, as I said in a previous post.

You managed to find a place where all of the people involved in this little incident were together: Andrew Pankotai, the guy who was in jail; his wife Dixie Pankotai, who was arrested trying to spring him with fake papers; "Marshal" Stamper, and
Michael Hamilton, who appears to be the pretend judge who signed all the paperwork these nimrods used to try to bluff their way into the jail.

jmj

Post by jmj » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Did I read correctly that they're only being charged with conspiring to bring contraband into a jail? Can't they also be charged with something else, like impersonating law enforcement officers?

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:08 pm

jmj wrote:Did I read correctly that they're only being charged with conspiring to bring contraband into a jail? Can't they also be charged with something else, like impersonating law enforcement officers?
IANAL, but bail at $50,000 for that relatively minor charge sounds a bit high. I suspect that they're using the initial charge to buy time as they're working on exactly what they're going to charge these morons with, and I'm sure it will be more severe than the relatively mild charge that's officially on the books now.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:24 pm

I'm still listening to the call I linked in my previous post. The first few minutes are worth hearing but the rest is largely blather. One point I suspected but just has been confirmed, Justice DW William is in fact Andrew Pankotai. And sadly, Dixie Pankotai has what she calls a special needs child at home (poor kid).

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:30 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
jmj wrote:Did I read correctly that they're only being charged with conspiring to bring contraband into a jail? Can't they also be charged with something else, like impersonating law enforcement officers?
IANAL, but bail at $50,000 for that relatively minor charge sounds a bit high. I suspect that they're using the initial charge to buy time as they're working on exactly what they're going to charge these morons with, and I'm sure it will be more severe than the relatively mild charge that's officially on the books now.
They probably need to wait and see if the Feds want to charge them as they probably would have jurisdiction on any impersonation charge. They may also want to investigate others involved in the conspiracy. There may be some charges involving crossing state lines.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

tek

Post by tek » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:34 pm

HilltownGrrl wrote:
  • The state of Texas is a corporation that is a wholly owned subsidiary of the State of Massachusetts."
As a citizen of Massachusetts, I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that I never learned about this until just now. I'm also wondering why our gas prices aren't lower - you'd think we'd be taking advantage of all the oil we're drilling & refining. :rotflmao:
I say we split it off and sell it to the Chinese. I'm good with pennies on the dollar, just get rid of it. ;)
Fast talkin' guys with strange red eyes
Have put things in your head
And started your mind to wonderin'

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:37 pm

JohnPCapitalist

I am trying to listen to the phone call.

You have a knack for finding the stupid. Thank you for the laughs!

:notworthy:

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Could this be the thing which results in action against Pretend Judge Douchenozzle? Oh the suspense...

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:54 pm

tek wrote:
HilltownGrrl wrote:
I say we split it off and sell it to the Chinese. I'm good with pennies on the dollar, just get rid of it. ;)
Pfft. They already own half of it.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:10 pm

I saw this on the Continental Marshals Facebook page recently and wondered what the hell it was about, and who DW is. Now I know. Thanks JP!
DW.JPG
https://www.facebook.com/marshalhaywood/

As you can see from other activity on the page, they've been having some difficulties recruiting marshals. Imagine that. Nevertheless, Senior Chief Marshal Haywood has been busy with the order of badges, ID cards, and whatnot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Am I being detained?

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:17 pm

The fake order trick has been successfully worked in the past....

"A convicted fraudster used an "ingenious" escape plot to trick prison officers into letting him go free, a court has heard.
Wandsworth prisoner Neil Moore was on remand when he used an illicit mobile phone to create a fake email account.
He posed as a senior court clerk and sent bail instructions to prison staff, who released him on 10 March 2014.
His deception was uncovered when solicitors went to interview him three days later, only to find him gone
."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32095189

"A prisoner in the US state of Kentucky was mistakenly freed after a phoney fax ordering his release was sent from a nearby grocery store. Timothy Rouse, 19, was being held on charges of assault and robbery. The fax ordering his release claimed to be from the state supreme court, but was riddled with spelling errors and had no letterhead"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6583043.stm

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:04 pm

It appears that "Marshal" Dylan Stamper's life has gotten to be a fairly miserable place in the month of February. On February 1, just days before he got himself arrested on this fool's errand, his wife filed for divorce:
Dylan Stamper divorce.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”