:bigvomit:

Getting weak and dizzy. I'm done.

SueDB

Re: SovCit Pretend Marshals Show up at NM Jail to Spring Someone

Post #327 by SueDB » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:19 pm

NotaPerson wrote::bigvomit:

Getting weak and dizzy. I'm done.

Sounds like it's time for a bit of your favorite libation. :dazed:

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounding yourself with assholes.”
? William Gibson

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Techno Luddite

Post #328 by Techno Luddite » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:22 pm

:rotflmao: "Which Constitution are you talking about?" :rotflmao:

Techno Luddite

Post #329 by Techno Luddite » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:35 pm

It's really boring. I wanted them to explain their recent antics, from their perspective. Instead, it is sovcit gibberish.

"...we have a very strict vetting process"... :rotflmao:

NotaPerson

Post #330 by NotaPerson » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:It's really boring. I wanted them to explain their recent antics, from their perspective. Instead, it is sovcit gibberish.

Yeah, with all the drama Anna and Tresa have been stirring up lately, I figured they'd be chomping at their bits to talk about that stuff. Not the same old sovcit horseshit that most interested folks have heard hundreds of times by now.

Northland10

Post #331 by Northland10 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:Now Fake Marshal Cinquemani wants to know how people can be foreclosed on when their debt was cancelled.

A bit of trivia. Fake Marshal Cinquemani has had a few people sue her for unlawful detainer (and domestic violence). The San Diego court website give very little info so I do not know the result.

At the beginning of March, she was arrested for trespassing. I cannot find a court case for that, yet. She also had some earlier arrest for being under the influence of drugs (harder stuff than MJ) while armed. Again, no court case that I can find.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post #332 by Notorial Dissent » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Apparently Fake Marshal Cinquemani's chief qualifications to be a pretend marshal is that she used to work on a cruise ship and is a bartender. Well, that and her legal problems, which seem to be de rigueur. She has a nice LinkedIn profile that says so, that and that she proudly announces she is a for real pretend marshal.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Techno Luddite

Post #333 by Techno Luddite » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:49 am

Northland10 wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:Now Fake Marshal Cinquemani wants to know how people can be foreclosed on when their debt was cancelled.

A bit of trivia. Fake Marshal Cinquemani has had a few people sue her for unlawful detainer (and domestic violence). The San Diego court website give very little info so I do not know the result.

At the beginning of March, she was arrested for trespassing. I cannot find a court case for that, yet. She also had some earlier arrest for being under the influence of drugs (harder stuff than MJ) while armed. Again, no court case that I can find.

Civil stuff, that doesn't interest me. If she was a bartender, didn't have a lot of money, not a big deal (from my perspective). But drug arrests, recent trespassing, that could be something more serious. Or not.

Her biggest known crime is stupidity, of which she appears to have a large supply.

Dolly

Post #334 by Dolly » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Off Topic
posting here because this is the latest thread that mentions these guys.

Bruce Doucette shared Rodger Dowdell's post.
March 18 at 10:18pm ·

Rodger Dowdell
March 18 at 8:05pm ·
For the record,

I am NOT a good "person."

I am, however, an honorable "man" of integrity.

That said, there is NO code, rule, regulation, ordinance, (corporate) policy, nor "statute" that applies to me, nor may be applied to me, without my own express verbal AND written consent.

I am a "man" of "the Law" ... and the only jurisdiction I could be considered "subject" to is universal, natural, common "Law."

The "legal" system and/or any of its "agents" and/or "instruments" have NO "Lawful" bearing on me, whatsoever, as ALL "legal" instruments are ONLY applicable to those under current, valid, and verifiable "contract" (the aforementioned consent).

So, please do NOT mistake me for a good "person" ... EVER!

I am a good "man," NOT "subject" to the "authority" of any man, woman, nor child ... especially to that of ANY "legal fiction" or "incorporated entity" or "artificial person."

For the record!!!

;) ... <3

Thanks Troy !!
https://www.facebook.com/rodger.dowdell ... 4335634557

https://www.facebook.com/bruce.doucette ... 0414569037

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Sterngard Friegen

Post #335 by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:10 pm

Dowdell you're an anarchist and a buffoon. And you should have been prosecuted for aiding and abetting Trussell in Florida.

Notorial Dissent

Post #336 by Notorial Dissent » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:42 pm

I'll give him credit for two things, a truth followed by a lie, other than that :yeah: too also Stern. He really is a disgusting excuse, for what I'm not sure, and I hope he gets exactly what he deserves.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sterngard Friegen

Post #337 by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:53 am

One of the functions of our legal system, for better or for worse, is to protect those with very large fortunes. And this clown, Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr., with quite a large fortune, thinks that if he installs his fantasy kangaroo court the-law-is-what-I-say-it-is, things will be better? He has absolutely no idea about the fire he is playing with.

If only anarchy could be visited upon those who want it, with the rest of us being left untouched, it would be a great lesson for this buffoon.

Be careful what you ask for, moran.

Notorial Dissent

Post #338 by Notorial Dissent » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:12 am

Dowdell has never struck me as being over bright, or even particularly well educated, and that may be just my impression, but still, I have seen nothing to dissuade me of it. He is/was apparently good at one thing, or just really really lucky, but wasn't good enough to keep control of his company, which I would bet that even with the money they bought him off with, it really burned him.

Techno Luddite

Post #339 by Techno Luddite » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:14 am

I think he's just the 8 millionth classic example of how being a glad handing old fart who knew the right people can make one successful without merit.

NotaPerson

Post #340 by NotaPerson » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:15 am

Pretend Judge Darby sides with Pretend Judge Anna, ripping Doucette a new one...

Over the years[?] there have been several people that have been alarmed by the rhetoric, behavior, and attitude of (Judge) Bruce Doucette and Michael Hamilton. The issue is that he has been going far outside of the concept of “We the People” into defining his own version of Government, not restoring the Republic. Including the erroneous idea that the Judges or the Judiciary has control of the Continental Marshalls program, or that he has jurisdiction where non existed. Our roles have been defined and we are bound by our oath to observe those boundaries… otherwise, we are no better than the De Facto.

Previously, a number of people had already separated themselves from Judge Doucette for this very reason. In fact, one group hired an investigator to find out how much truth is in Bruce’s claims. The Investigator could not find any proof that Judge Doucette had achieved any Ph.D level of education. No patents, nothing to support his acclaimed 175 IQ (which is substantially higher than Einstein), no Ph.D., no thesis papers, nothing… just unsubstantiated claims and behavior.
:lol: :lol:

https://fourcornersdoctrine.wordpress.com/

IIRC, Pretend Judge Darby is the one who made an infamous phone call to Oregon State Police(?) back during the MNWR occupation, lecturing on how the FBI is a foreign agency.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post #341 by JohnPCapitalist » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:04 pm

NotaPerson wrote:Pretend Judge Darby sides with Pretend Judge Anna, ripping Doucette a new one...

IIRC, Pretend Judge Darby is the one who made an infamous phone call to Oregon State Police(?) back during the MNWR occupation, lecturing on how the FBI is a foreign agency.

Actually, it was to the commander of the Oregon National Guard. These loons think the "provost marshal" is going to rise up and commandeer the military to overthrow the government and save them all from tranny, in complete ignorance of 200 years of tradition (and law) that the military is ultimately answerable to civilian control and is strictly forbidden to do such things.

DejaMoo

Post #342 by DejaMoo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:54 pm

GlimDropper wrote:Just a very quick sniff gives his full name as Michael Randolph Hamilton most likely of Haynesville La.

A search for his wife's name finds she is/was a defendant in a lawsuit regarding her (former?) work as a claims adjuster. The case is Dweck et al v. Hartford Insurance Co. of the Midwest, case number 1:14-cv-06920, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.

The complaint alleges that the named defendants, who also include insurance adjuster Simsol Insurance Services Inc. and individual adjuster VaRonda Hamilton, ran a profitable scheme to reduce payments on legitimate insurance claims and drive up the costs of handling and investigating claims.

DejaMoo

Post #343 by DejaMoo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Northland10 wrote:
JohnPCapitalist wrote:Given that she's not that far from Minnesota, I checked the state court system there but couldn't find a case mentioning her.

She has a warrant out in Washington County, MN, date 17 Nov 2016, for what I believe is Crime against the Administration of Justice. The numbers do not align with the MN statues, but I think it is, 609.50 OBSTRUCTING LEGAL PROCESS, ARREST, OR FIREFIGHTING.

She probably played SovCit to a cop.

:snippity:

I did not find a case for her in the MN court system either. It's possible that the county attorney has not filed any charges yet so there is no case.

Okay guys, how curious are you about this? I live but a hop, skip, and a jump from Washington County, so I could go to the courthouse later this week and look this up (not all of their records are available online). Want me to? If so, and if there's any particular details I should look for, let me know.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post #344 by JohnPCapitalist » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:22 pm

DejaMoo wrote:Okay guys, how curious are you about this? I live but a hop, skip, and a jump from Washington County, so I could go to the courthouse later this week and look this up (not all of their records are available online). Want me to? If so, and if there's any particular details I should look for, let me know.

It's very kind of you to volunteer. If you happen to be over that way during working hours, of course it would be interesting to see what's up with the charges for this case. You know your circumstances, and I most certainly would not want to be expecting you to go to extraordinary lengths to contribute a story to the site.

It might be particularly interesting to meet with the prosecutor's office if charges have not been filed to a) get a sense of their thinking about how important this case is in their workload, relative to the other stuff they have to contend with and b) to educate them about Michaelene, because of her role in putting police lives in danger by launching a band of armed delusional nitwits into a jail in NM. It might just affect their decision making process and help them to decide to throw the book at her, which would be all kinds of fun.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Techno Luddite

Post #345 by Techno Luddite » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:56 pm

You say that like "armed delusional nitwits" are bad or sumthin'

Techno Luddite

Post #346 by Techno Luddite » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:25 pm

NotaPerson wrote:Pretend Judge Darby sides with Pretend Judge Anna, ripping Doucette a new one...

Over the years[?] there have been several people that have been alarmed by the rhetoric, behavior, and attitude of (Judge) Bruce Doucette and Michael Hamilton. The issue is that he has been going far outside of the concept of “We the People” into defining his own version of Government, not restoring the Republic. Including the erroneous idea that the Judges or the Judiciary has control of the Continental Marshalls program, or that he has jurisdiction where non existed. Our roles have been defined and we are bound by our oath to observe those boundaries… otherwise, we are no better than the De Facto.

Previously, a number of people had already separated themselves from Judge Doucette for this very reason. In fact, one group hired an investigator to find out how much truth is in Bruce’s claims. The Investigator could not find any proof that Judge Doucette had achieved any Ph.D level of education. No patents, nothing to support his acclaimed 175 IQ (which is substantially higher than Einstein), no Ph.D., no thesis papers, nothing… just unsubstantiated claims and behavior.
:lol: :lol:

https://fourcornersdoctrine.wordpress.com/

Maybe they should all hire investigators to look into whether any of them are judges. :think:

Sam the Centipede

Post #347 by Sam the Centipede » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:13 am

Techno Luddite wrote:
:snippity:

Maybe they should all hire investigators to look into whether any of them are judges. :think:
Commandante Mike "I plead the Fifth" Zullo and the Keystone Kold Kustard Potty are at a loose end now so they (ok, he) could help the Intercontinental Ballistic Marshals check out the conflicting claims of the Superior Yes We Didn't Say Supreme Court judges versus the Specially Super And You Better Believe It Court judges.

The first stage would be document examination (extra points for red thumb prints). That would be followed by the swimsuit round, and finally a gavel-banging competition. A full investigation, in other words.

Techno Luddite

Post #348 by Techno Luddite » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:10 pm

You left out the Grand Slam Breakfast Jury :fingerwag:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post #349 by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:42 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:You left out the Grand Slam Breakfast Jury :fingerwag:

Don't forgot the "Run From The Press" special competition starring Comrade Zullo.

DZ Bill

Post #350 by DZ Bill » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:52 pm

got them talking god they are some messed up folks

Continental Marshals For The Republic
February 2 ·
NM is releasing DW to my Marshals
LikeShow more reactionsCommentShare
Chronological
13 13
Comments

Furg Wilson
Furg Wilson This is great news, this means they respect the organisation and our jurisdiction. God bless everyone who handled themselves professsionally and did us all proud.
Like · Reply · 3 · February 3 at 8:13am

Mark Lipton
Mark Lipton how it should be all sides respected.
Like · Reply · 1 · February 3 at 12:16pm

Marshal Stamper
Marshal Stamper Lol... we spoke just a hair too soon. BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. The state of NM is corpus and the Jenna tower of their schemes is coming down around them haha haha a haha haha haha haha haha ah ahahahahahahahahahahah
Like · Reply · February 11 at 4:51am

William Fulton
William Fulton Looks like that worked out great for you fucking nut jobs...ohh wait the real marshals arrested those two dumb fucks .........lol dumb ass sovereigns when will you guys lear your made up shit only matters to you
Like · Reply · 14 hrs

Continental Marshals For The Republic
Continental Marshals For The Republic it did work out dumbass the REAL MARSHALS ARE REAL MARSHALS THEY TURNED OUT TO BE STATE POLICE AND HAVE TO SIGN AS STATE POLICE DUMBASS...........HA AND ALL OUR MARSHALS HAD TO BE LET GO AND NOW THE COURTS CANNOT EVEN TOUCH THEM IN COURT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION DUMBASS.
Like · Reply · 49 mins

William Fulton
William Fulton Lol your fucking funny as hell they were released on their own recognizance and still have charges and PS DW is still in custody you people are full of shit and should stop playing like your cops before you do something really stupid and somebody gets hurt
Like · Reply · Just now

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”