SovCit Pretend Marshals Show up at NM Jail to Spring Someone

Hercule Parrot

Re: SovCit Pretend Marshals Show up at NM Jail to Spring Someone

Post by Hercule Parrot » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:16 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:The following link is to a rather right-wingish blog which details the fake judges' war over who owns the right to fake marshals' badges!
Great find, Tech. I don't understand how these 'freedom lovers' can think it is a good idea to sell authority. Allowing bad people to obtain the powers of a public office by purchase or cronyism doesn't advance liberty, it turns the clock back several centuries. Borgia's, Sheriff of Nottingham etc. Obviously a moot point as their durrr-brained scheme is a child-like charade of justice, but anyway.....

Having said this, I yearn for a Marshal's warrant to hang next to my FSM certificate​ of ordination. I wonder if I can persuade them to appoint a field agent to serve and protect 'Muricans who visit Europe? :rotflmao:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:30 pm

Maclilly wrote:
Northland10 wrote:
JohnPCapitalist wrote:Given that she's not that far from Minnesota, I checked the state court system there but couldn't find a case mentioning her.
She has a warrant out in Washington County, MN, date 17 Nov 2016, for what I believe is Crime against the Administration of Justice. The numbers do not align with the MN statues, but I think it is, 609.50 OBSTRUCTING LEGAL PROCESS, ARREST, OR FIREFIGHTING.

She probably played SovCit to a cop.

The charge is only a misdemeanor and she can pay the bail of $1,000 and get a court case. The end of the page has this, which may be the original charges involved.
CRIM AGNST ADMN JUST
EXTRADITE MN ONLY -MS FAIL TO COMPLY -MS OBSTRUCTION -MS UNI NSURED VEH -MS NO VALID DL -MS VEH REG -MS FIREARM DISCLOSUR
I did not find a case for her in the MN court system either. It's possible that the county attorney has not filed any charges yet so there is no case.
This is the case I was looking at. Was curious what mace of it.
Pro tip: Proofread your posts.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:04 pm

Has anyone seen or heard anything more on on super duper supreme marshal Tresa's arrest???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Pompeed

Post by Pompeed » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:19 pm

Anyone know whether these geniuses are still unwilling guests of the Grey Bar Hotel?

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:23 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sam the Centipede wrote:
:fingerwag:

Article I, Section 8, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution, known as the Copyright Clause: “To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries.”
:oops: Whoopsy! Non-lawyer didn't check law, gets corrected, the world still spins. Can't recall where I looked but cuz it I didn't see mention of the Constitution I infered no mention. I will now write out one hundred times that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. :fingerwag:

:thumbs: Thanks Stern :thumbs: your correction is gratefully and humbly appreciated.

Those Constitution writing folk were thorough!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:22 pm

To be fair, the word "copyright" doesn't appear. Nor the word "patent."

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:To be fair, the word "copyright" doesn't appear. Nor the word "patent."
Also to be fair both concepts are really of fairly modern origin, certainly well postdate the MC.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:34 am

Aren't copyright laws codes or statutes? And doesn't that make them ebil to these sovruns?

And nevermind the fact that actual real world marshals don't get in fights over who owns the copyright interests in their badge designs, or their oaths. The concept is rather absurd. But it does reveal the scam to be what it is, a grift favoring the few at the top of the pyramid o' dupes.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:34 am

:pigsfly: :pigsfly: :flag: LATER TODAY! :flag: :pigsfly: :pigsfly:
radio.jpg
Listen Live link: http://truthfrequencyradio.com/listen-live/

(right now at the link there is a discussion of why jet pilots agree to spray chemtrails) :smoking:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Am I being detained?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:33 am

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the thought process that designing and ordering novelty badges gives you any kind of authority. If that were the case, 10-year-old boys would rule the world.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:36 am

NotaPerson wrote::pigsfly: :pigsfly: :flag: LATER TODAY! :flag: :pigsfly: :pigsfly:

radio.jpg

Listen Live link: http://truthfrequencyradio.com/listen-live/

(right now at the link there is a discussion of why jet pilots agree to spray chemtrails) :smoking:
Do they know about the FBI/CIA wire "tapps"?

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:01 am

FAKE MARSHAL FIGHT CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:07 pm

pipistrelle wrote:I'm still trying to wrap my head around the thought process that designing and ordering novelty badges gives you any kind of authority. If that were the case, 10-year-old boys would rule the world.
Well, there is someone with the mental maturity of a 10 year old boy who is often referred to as the "leader of the free world."

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:05 pm

I'm listening to this shit.

This show is on the "fake news" list. LOL. First revelation.

Ooh, fake marshals! yay!

Anna explaining how she is an Alaska State Judge but not a State of Alaska judge. :o

For some reason, Anna sounds like a high pitched whiny woman who is significantly younger than the 60+ year old grey hoodie wearing image that she spreads online

Blah blah, only supposed to apply laws to corporations, blah, statutory law does not apply to "living people" and is a "crime" called "personage!" :thumbs:

:rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye:

The court system is a "quasi military tribunal" LOL

Now Fake Marshal Cinquemani wants to know how people can be foreclosed on when their debt was cancelled. Fake Judge Anna explains the US has been in bk since 1933 and "everything was set to zero" for the entire US and "the banks decided to keep that quiet." And then it set up new "franchises." For the US corporation. Or something.

Her voice sounds like she is about to hiccup, starting to cry, and experiencing acute laryngitis, all at the same time. She talks slowly and is scattered. It is constant word salad stream of consciousness puke.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:I'm listening to this shit.

This show is on the "fake news" list. LOL. First revelation.

Ooh, fake marshals! yay!

Anna explaining how she is an Alaska State Judge but not a State of Alaska judge. :o

For some reason, Anna sounds like a high pitched whiny woman who is significantly younger than the 60+ year old grey hoodie wearing image that she spreads online

Blah blah, only supposed to apply laws to corporations, blah, statutory law does not apply to "living people" and is a "crime" called "personage!" :thumbs:

:rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye:
I can believe it. This made me curious, so I did an image search on her. Google noted that people search for her name along with Wikipedia, which strangely does not seem to have an article about her. Snopes, however, does, which may be her 15 minutes.
http://www.snopes.com/judge-arrest-the- ... -congress/

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:20 pm

So far, the show is just rehashing ancient fake history.

C'mon people, get to New Mexico. Get to Tresa's arrest.
Am I being detained?

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:35 pm

New angle: The Tories were contracted to provide essential government functions by the Brits in the peace treaties for the Revolutionary War.

The real Treaty of Paris says no such thing, of course. But it does say the following, which directly contradicts this in Article 1: "His Brittanic Majesty acknowledges the said United States, viz., New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, to be free sovereign and independent states, that he treats with them as such, and for himself, his heirs, and successors, relinquishes all claims to the government, propriety, and territorial rights of the same and every part thereof."

Oops.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:42 pm

Beginning to deeply regret having tuned into this. :(
Am I being detained?

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:45 pm

Here's a new revelation on the show from pretend judge Anna: the IRS and the Internal Revenue Service are two different entities. One maintains bills and the other maintains the "straw man" account with $17 million dollars or a similar amount of money.

Then pretend marshal Monique Cinquemani is going on about how they confiscated gold in 1933 and then there was no lawful money. Now pretend judge Anna is correcting her -- silver dollars remain the only lawful money. Gold doesn't matter, and Monique relents.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:48 pm

NotaPerson wrote:Beginning to deeply regret having tuned into this. :(
For your service, your fake badge is in the mail. Notarized.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:51 pm

oh Lord, the gubmint uses Federal Reserve Notes and uses a "different" currency, the "petrodollar" for international debts which is real or "lawful" money because it is backed by oil. :rolleye:

But you can get this alternate currency at the bank if you ask for it.

Great - Fake Judge Anna - show us what it looks like, hmmm?

But you need an "indemnity bond" on file with the US Treasury! :swoon: How much you wanna bet such a thing would be sent back with a wtf letter if you even tried to do so.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:51 pm

:dazed: From the little I have heard, the dynamic is, one fake judge or marshal says something utterly stupid about whatever and another chimes in, agrees sort of then launches into some other fantastic interpretation of history, politics etc.

They are not listening to each other.

My brain hurts.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:55 pm

Fake Judge Anna has an endless ability to generate streams of word salad combining these pseudolegal theories off the top of her head. It takes some effort, which is probably why she talks so slow. She has to constantly think about what she will say next, then comes the spew.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:57 pm

NotaPerson wrote:Beginning to deeply regret having tuned into this. :(
:rotflmao:

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:07 pm

"Voluntary slavery." There's a concept.

And "'person' doesn't mean 'person' anymore."

I'm learning so much from this.
Am I being detained?