SovCit Pretend Marshals Show up at NM Jail to Spring Someone

NMgirl

Re: SovCit Pretend Marshals Show up at NM Jail to Spring Someone

Post by NMgirl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:47 am

Techno Luddite wrote:The following link is to a rather right-wingish blog which details the fake judges' war over who owns the right to fake marshals' badges! :snippity:
This blog is 100% sovcit rubbish, not merely "right-wingish."

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:18 am

It's all sovcit fantasy land stuff.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:35 am

NMgirl wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:The following link is to a rather right-wingish blog which details the fake judges' war over who owns the right to fake marshals' badges! :snippity:
You are correct. Sorry for the mischaracterization! I do realize that. The point was to provide some entertainment

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:50 am

Orlylicious wrote:Thank you again Northland, truly comedy gold. Looks like there could be a new "Magnificent Birther Coin" scheme with these Marshal badges, think Lolli would be interested? :lol:

Harwood 2.JPG
Just catching up on this - do these look like cheap alloy wheels and tires to anyone else?
32. According to New Mexico Statute 30-22-14, "Bringing contraband into a jail consists of carrying contraband into the confines of a County or Municipal Jail. Whoever commits bringing contraband into a Jail is guilty of a fourth degree felony."
33. The statute excludes "weapons carried by a peace officer in lawful discharge of his duties."
Is this going to give our cosplay gang some real problems if one of them was armed? Given that they aren't "a peace officer in lawful discharge of his duties" then this is no different than an attempt to smuggle a weapon into a jail, which presumably isn't taken lightly.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:56 am

In that a Free Country blog they get very excited about copyright issues in the post Evidence Against Tresa Haywood.

I find that a strange disjunction with their sovcit ideology because copyright is a relatively recent notion, dating back to a 1710 statute in the UK and a 1790 statute in the US now underpinned internationally by the Berne Convention of 1886. Copyright is not​ mentioned in the sovcits' sacred works: the Christian Bible, the Magna Carta, the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution. And as a concept, it seems alien to the sovcits' general ideology of "you're not the boss of me" and "what I see I want; what I want I take".

However, LARP game designers use copyright to monetize their inventions! :-D
Off Topic
In checking the dates above, I came across a little nugget that we might find the sovcits using if they feel the need to demonstrate that they follow some sort of non-statute, non-commercial ur-copyright with deeper roots. A website called History of Copyright has this item at http://historyofcopyright.org/pb/wp_27f ... a9cd0.html:
The First “Copyright” Dispute & adjudication

The first known dispute over ownership rights to the printed word occurred in approximately 560 A.D., resulting in what may be described as the first copyright adjudication and the first recognition that the ownership of a creative work is akin to ownership of other types of property.

The dispute arose in Ireland between Saint Columba and Saint Finnian. The former secretly, and without the latter’s permission, copied a Latin Psalter owned by Finnian, who placed considerable value on the book. When Finnian learned of what had occurred, he demanded the copy, but Columba refused to surrender it. Finnian then petitioned Dermott, the King of Ireland, who issued an edict in favor of Finnian stating, "to every cow belong its calf, so to every book belong its copy."
The author there attributes the information to a book: James Heron, The Celtic Church in Ireland, (1898).

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:29 am

Orlylicious wrote:Looks like Tresa lost her dad in 2014, don't know if others in the family respect her Marshalness. Sorry to the family and his pet companions, Molly, Doodle and NumNum.

Ken Presley.JPG
Umm, he graduated from high school when he was 22?
♪ ♫ I'll stop the world and melt with you! ♫ ♪

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:40 am

Foggy wrote:
Orlylicious wrote:Looks like Tresa lost her dad in 2014, don't know if others in the family respect her Marshalness. Sorry to the family and his pet companions, Molly, Doodle and NumNum.

Ken Presley.JPG
And showcased it in his obituary.

Mary Quite Contrary

Post by Mary Quite Contrary » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:21 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Foggy wrote:

Ken Presley.JPG
And showcased it in his obituary.
Maybe he graduated with Terry Trussel? :confused:
"My greatest hope is for inclusion and love for all humanity in 2017 and beyond." -Pharrell Williams

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:25 am

Techno Luddite wrote:
NMgirl wrote:
You are correct. Sorry for the mischaracterization! I do realize that. The point was to provide some entertainment
My apologies! :oops: In the last few months I've lost my ability to spot humor.

M.R. Hamilton, chief poster and bottle washer (and one suspects, owner) of afreecountry.com admits, or claims, that he hasn't paid taxes in 19 years. I haven't been able to pin this guy down. Google gives us lots of M.R. Hamilton Longbow material to chew, but is it likely this is the same M.R. Hamilton? It's a pleasure to come across a subject about which one knows nothing, and longbows are no exception to that, but I can't find any connection.

I'm not as tuned in to the sovcit world as many on The Fogbow are. Is M.R. Hamilton a known figure in that world?

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:46 am

Advice from M.R. Hamilton to someone who had an upcoming court appearance:

"In your case, let the judge scream. If he starts screaming it will be because you are succeeding. Why would a judge get frustrated? Because you are not bending to his will. If he cannot overcome your lawful arguments, he will have to attempt to scare you into submission. You job is to let him look the fool. If you do not get excited and speak calmly and professionally, the world will see that you are right and he is wrong.Even the bailiffs will see that he is the one losing control of his emotions. If you have to prepare yourself mentally for this, then do so. What you can do is just acknowledge to yourself that if the judge is getting excited, it because he knows he can't beat you."

One wonders if ol' M.R. himself has tried this method in a courtroom. Lots of these sovcit mentors advocate but do not participate....

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:26 am

Just a very quick sniff gives his full name as Michael Randolph Hamilton most likely of Haynesville La. The Louisiana Department of Insurance website is throwing up some error messages when I try to use the search function but he does seem to have an adjustor's license of some sort in Arkansas. His Linkedin profile lists LeighRand. Ltd. as the company he works for (his wife's and his middle names) from 2003 through present but their Nevada corporate registration has been revoked. I'm not on Linkedin but I know a lot of people who are and are very careful to project the most professional image possible which makes me wonder what people looking for an insurance adjuster might think when he leads off his profile with:
MRH.PNG
For those interested his self written summary:
► Show Spoiler
One point of interest:

"He has studied taxation in regards to income for over 26 years and offers a service to companies on structuring for ceasing to participate in this voluntary endeavor which includes employee training. He maintains a site of information regarding income for both federal and state levels at aFreeCountry.com."

Anyone finding any IRS interaction with Judge Michael? Or is his income to low and/or too in cash to make a prosecution worth while?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:37 am

Techno Luddite wrote:Includes emails between them, and references to Dowdell, Douche, Haywood, and others. Crunchy! (This must be how a cat feels when it delivers a dead bird to its owners on the back porch).
http://afreecountry.com/?q=evidence
:rotflmao:
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:49 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:Michaelene Jo, Superior Court Judge for the united states of america (continental) is Michaelene Jo Formanack.

Her prior court triumph:

https://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/d ... /15/1.html

Ninjaed yesterday at 4:43 by Hercule Parrot.
In the appeal, this happened:
The following is before the court: ANSWER TO SHOW CAUSE, filed on February 10, 2016,

On January 27, 2016, this court issued an order directing the appellant to show cause as to why this appeal should not be dismissed for failure to pay the docketing fee or submit a completed motion to proceed in forma pauperis. Appellant has not paid the docketing fee or submitted a completed in forma pauperis motion and does not appear willing to do so. Accordingly,

IT IS ORDERED that this appeal is DISMISSED for failure to pay the required docketing fee pursuant to Circuit Rule 3(b).
Then she filed this in the District court:
Formanamck v rios doc 20.pdf
02/25/2016 20 Appeal Remark re 13 Notice of Appeal: Letter dated February 20, 2016 from plaintiff/appellant Michaelene Jo Formanack forwarded to Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Note: Plaintiff/Appellant seems to be referring to "Note to Counsel" section on page 2 of the Notice of Issuance of Mandate. (Attachments:
# 1 Envelope) (nln),(ps) (Entered: 02/25/2016)
Here is the note to counsel on page 2 of the mandate.
NOTE TO COUNSEL:
If any physical and large documentary exhibits have been filed in the above-entitled cause, they are to be withdrawn ten (10) days from the date of this notice. Exhibits not withdrawn during this period will be disposed of.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:54 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:Michaelene Jo, Superior Court Judge for the united states of america (continental) is Michaelene Jo Formanack.

Her prior court triumph:

https://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/d ... /15/1.html

Ninjaed yesterday at 4:43 by Hercule Parrot.
Some docs from the case require posting. It just has to be done.
Bill of equity-complaint Formanamck.pdf
Below is her objection to this being a civil suit.
gov.uscourts.wiwd.36136.3.0.pdf

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:01 pm

GlimDropper wrote:Just a very quick sniff gives his full name as Michael Randolph Hamilton most likely of Haynesville La. The Louisiana Department of Insurance website is throwing up some error messages when I try to use the search function but he does seem to have an adjustor's license of some sort in Arkansas. :snippity:
It looks like he is a Public Adjuster. Some Public Adjusters do good work, so I don't want to paint with too broad of a brush, but for many it is somewhat of a scam.

A Public Adjuster is someone who helps an insurance claimant (almost always a Homeowner's Insurance claim) prepare their claim for a percentage of the recovery. They are known to chase hurricanes and other natural disasters. They are pretty well useless on claims the insurance company does not intend to pay (e.g. where the insurance company is going to allege arson or other fraud). They are pretty useless in cases in states with a valued policy statute* and it is an obvious total loss. They are pretty useless if you kept good records and can accurately fill out the claim form yourself. Their percentage based fees can be a pretty large amount of money for what amounts to some clerical work.

*A valued policy is one where in the case of a total loss the insurance company is required to pay out the entire value of the policy and the insured is not required to prove the amount of the loss or the cost to rebuild. The insurance company insured your $100,000 house for $200,000 (as they often do) and it burns down, they owe you $200,000.
"Let's say you're on trial for armed robbery. You say to the judge, 'I forgot armed robbery was illegal.' "

-Steve Martin

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:11 pm

Northland10 wrote:
:snippity:
Some docs from the case require posting. It just has to be done.
A Saturday morning treat. Thanks.

"Fraud made me a bastard child..." sez Superior Court Judge Michaelene Jo.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:32 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:Given that she's not that far from Minnesota, I checked the state court system there but couldn't find a case mentioning her.
She has a warrant out in Washington County, MN, date 17 Nov 2016, for what I believe is Crime against the Administration of Justice. The numbers do not align with the MN statues, but I think it is, 609.50 OBSTRUCTING LEGAL PROCESS, ARREST, OR FIREFIGHTING.

She probably played SovCit to a cop.

The charge is only a misdemeanor and she can pay the bail of $1,000 and get a court case. The end of the page has this, which may be the original charges involved.
CRIM AGNST ADMN JUST
EXTRADITE MN ONLY -MS FAIL TO COMPLY -MS OBSTRUCTION -MS UNI NSURED VEH -MS NO VALID DL -MS VEH REG -MS FIREARM DISCLOSUR
I did not find a case for her in the MN court system either. It's possible that the county attorney has not filed any charges yet so there is no case.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:40 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:Michaelene Jo, Superior Court Judge for the united states of america (continental)
:snippity:

Does "continental" include or not include Alaska and Hawaii? Or are they pretenders?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:43 pm

GlimDropper wrote:Computer Network System Technilogy course
Nothing says technology professional like not doing basic spell check.

So, he's okay with not paying taxes to support veterans? I always find that line of thought fascinating.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:In that a Free Country blog they get very excited about copyright issues in the post Evidence Against Tresa Haywood.

I find that a strange disjunction with their sovcit ideology because copyright is a relatively recent notion, dating back to a 1710 statute in the UK and a 1790 statute in the US now underpinned internationally by the Berne Convention of 1886. Copyright is not​ mentioned in the sovcits' sacred works: the Christian Bible, the Magna Carta, the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution. And as a concept, it seems alien to the sovcits' general ideology of "you're not the boss of me" and "what I see I want; what I want I take".

However, LARP game designers use copyright to monetize their inventions! :-D
:fingerwag:

Article I, Section 8, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution, known as the Copyright Clause: “To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries.”

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:53 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
GlimDropper wrote:Computer Network System Technilogy course
Nothing says technology professional like not doing basic spell check.
Maybe he's looking for a job writing error messages for Oracle.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:09 pm

NMgirl wrote:
Northland10 wrote:

And it is not just the fair Michaelene, she involves her whole family in her gibberish.

She says she got a passport. That would require knuckling under to state tyranny.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
NMgirl wrote:

And it is not just the fair Michaelene, she involves her whole family in her gibberish.

She says she got a passport. That would require knuckling under to state tyranny.
Not if she issued it.

Maclilly

Post by Maclilly » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Northland10 wrote:
JohnPCapitalist wrote:Given that she's not that far from Minnesota, I checked the state court system there but couldn't find a case mentioning her.
She has a warrant out in Washington County, MN, date 17 Nov 2016, for what I believe is Crime against the Administration of Justice. The numbers do not align with the MN statues, but I think it is, 609.50 OBSTRUCTING LEGAL PROCESS, ARREST, OR FIREFIGHTING.

She probably played SovCit to a cop.

The charge is only a misdemeanor and she can pay the bail of $1,000 and get a court case. The end of the page has this, which may be the original charges involved.
CRIM AGNST ADMN JUST
EXTRADITE MN ONLY -MS FAIL TO COMPLY -MS OBSTRUCTION -MS UNI NSURED VEH -MS NO VALID DL -MS VEH REG -MS FIREARM DISCLOSUR
I did not find a case for her in the MN court system either. It's possible that the county attorney has not filed any charges yet so there is no case.
This is the case I was looking at. Was curious what mace of it.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:45 pm

I just can't help thinking of the John Hiatt song Ethylene whenever I read the name Michaelene.

As there doesn't seem to be a public picture for her, I imagine her to be the curlers-wearing subject of Hiatt's tune.

(As I have family from the South, I feel privileged to poke a little fun at southerners from time to time, hope no one gets offended).

Just substitute Michaelene for Ethylene. It works.

I'm sitting on the toilet with my sunglasses on
Wondering what you are up to
This hotel's got bathroom telephones
But I don't want to interrupt you
You might be painting your nails with your hot curlers on
Each one a different color
Or listening to that Beach Boys sailing song
Sloop John B. or another

Ethylene my Ethelyn
My love for you is just obscene
My deer you dress
My fish you clean