SovCit Pretend Marshals Show up at NM Jail to Spring Someone

Pompeed

Re: SovCit Pretend Marshals Show up at NM Jail to Spring Someone

Post #251 by Pompeed » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:35 am

One would think that a Senior Chief Marshal's badge would at least be gold plated to distinguish it from the badge of a mere minion marshal's badge. And put the designation, "Senior" on it as well.

Details, details.

SueDB

Post #252 by SueDB » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:44 am

Pompeed wrote:One would think that a Senior Chief Marshal's badge would at least be gold plated to distinguish it from the badge of a mere minion marshal's badge. And put the designation, "Senior" on it as well.

Details, details.

I am surprized that they didn't spell Marshal - Martial.... :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Pompeed

Post #253 by Pompeed » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:32 pm

SueDB wrote:
Pompeed wrote:One would think that a Senior Chief Marshal's badge would at least be gold plated to distinguish it from the badge of a mere minion marshal's badge. And put the designation, "Senior" on it as well.

Details, details.

I am surprized that they didn't spell Marshal - Martial.... :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

Now and again they get one or two things right. By luck and not by design.

Sugar Magnolia

Post #254 by Sugar Magnolia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:37 pm

Isn't that the same engraving font they use at the Rings-N-Things kiosk at the mall?

SueDB

Post #255 by SueDB » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:Isn't that the same engraving font they use at the Rings-N-Things kiosk at the mall?

I've got 2 cat ID tags with that kind of font. :lol:

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post #256 by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Northland10 wrote:The NM "marshals" are suing, um, everybody.

The doc is too large so I posted it on Scribd.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3420285 ... v-US-Et-Al

It has red thumbprints, footnotes, Magna Carta, BAR, the original 13th amendment, the US corporation bankruptcy and much more. Apparently, they haz a sad because the fake US Marshals (otherwise known as the real US Marshals) and unconstitutionally acting Sheriff are not respecting the authority of Continental Marshals, who have greater authority than the various governments.

I finally got a chance to read this in full. Here are a couple of the best punch lines:
16. The CUSA Marshals are peace officers.
This appears in a document that's sworn by three of the four pretend marshals to be true under penalty of perjury. I think this provides relatively clear evidence that the intent of these pretend marshals was to be seen as real police officers. Oops!
20. Defendant Martinez spoke with Chief Justice Hamilton, Justice Michaelene Jo, Justice Bruce Doucette, Justice Embry, Julie, Grand Jury Investigator Rodger Dowdell and Senior Chief Marshal Tresa Haywood in a conference call that lasted approximately l hour and 38 minutes on February 2"d, 2017. During said call, the law regarding the detention and retrieval of Andrew William Pankotai was discussed in depth with defendant Martinez.
Interesting that Roger Dowdell gets his hands dirty here instead of being a puppet master in the shadows getting people to take the fall for him. While it's probably not the case that he'll be indicted as a co-conspirator, they're providing some evidence that his hands are unclean here.
22. Defendant Martinez agreed when on a subsequent conference call with Justice Doucette and Senior Chief Marshal Tresa Haywood to release Andrew William Pankotai, hereinafter "the prisoner" to the CUSA Marshals.
I believe this is an investigative technique known as "feeding them more rope so they can hang themselves good." Interestingly, they merely mention this as a fact rather than raising this as an entrapment defense (which probably wouldn't be workable anyway, since they seemed to be calling the jail enough times on their own that there's little chance the government could be accused of being the critical spark for the commission of the illegal act).
32. According to New Mexico Statute 30-22-14, "Bringing contraband into a jail consists of carrying contraband into the confines of a County or Municipal Jail. Whoever commits bringing contraband into a Jail is guilty of a fourth degree felony."
33. The statute excludes "weapons carried by a peace officer in lawful discharge of his duties."

Scary. This sure sounds like these people actually believe their pretend marshal cosplay is real. Too bad this will get thrown out of court before a competency hearing... Perhaps if these guys get picked up on federal charges for attempting to spring Andrew Pankotai, we'll get to see a court order them to be checked for competency... That's got to be humiliating for these SovCit types -- I don't think this particular crew is clinically insane, just a bit too steeped in their fantasy world.
31. The defendants, however, in defiance to an order of a court of record that even the Supreme Court of the United States has opined it does not have the authority to question(footnote), imprisoned the CUSA Marshals and claimants Christie Townsend and Dixie Pankotai claiming that the claimants were attempting to take "contraband" into the jail.

(footnote:) The judgment of a court of record whose jurisdiction is final, is as conclusive on all the world as the judgment of this court would be. It is as conclusive on this court as it is on other courts. It puts an end to inquiry concerning the fact, by deciding it." Ex parte Watkins, 3 Pet., at 202-203. [cited by SCHNECKLOTH v. BUSTAMONTE, 412 U.S. 218, 255 (1973)
They use this quote to claim that pretend decisions made by their pretend "court of record" can't be questioned or reviewed by non-pretend courts (or, presumably, by anybody else). Gee, I wonder how long it takes a justice system which has no right of appeal to descend into tyranny.
43. Claimant Marshals were carrying out their official duties as mandated by Senior Chief Marshal Haywood and a copy of Senior Chief Marshal Haywood's mandate was provided to the defendants.
Again, it sure sounds like they believe all this LARPing is for real.
55. Defendant U.S. has permitted former U.S. Marshal, who are not longer U.S. Marshals to continue a facade that the former U.S. Marshals are still U.S. Marshal although the defendant U.S. has not employed U.S. Marshals since 2015.
The son of a good friend of mine is a U.S. Marshal. I texted him and he assures me that his paychecks continue to be drawn on the U.S. Treasury even after 2015. I then had to call and explain the reason for my question, and I sent him a link to the discussion here, which he found rather amusing.
53. The U.S. Marshal Service is a foreign agency that has no jurisdiction within Valencia County. The U.S. Marshal Service has lost its charter and no longer is employed by defendant U.S. although, U.S. Marshal Service is operating under the name of U.S. The Sheriff of the county is the highest law enforcement officer of the county and no other law enforcement officer has any jurisdiction within the county without the sheriff's consent.

54. The sheriff works directly for the people and is sworn to uphold the common law and is the only law enforcement officer mentioned in the Magna Carta.
Of course, there's that small problem with the Magna Carta being irrelevant to U.S. law... But they get props for making a nice try. Too bad the mentions of "sheriffs" in the Magna Carta are only in connection with extremely specific (and archaic) duties and don't give them the super-cop powers that SovCits believe apply to US sheriffs.
89. Defendants Nexstar and Cox have caused long term damage to the reputations of claimants for which they are still attempting to recover. For example, claimant Stamper has lost his position with his choir in his church as drummer.
Oh, noes! The embarrassment! Easily justifies the claim for $1.8 million for damages that they seek for this tragedy. Incidentally, one wonders why they called this claim "Trespass on Case" rather than libel. Do they think that will change the burden of proof?
90. Superior Court Justice Michaelene Jo spoke with defendant Smith who works at the governors office, to inform the governor of the unlawful imprisonment of claimant Pankotai.

91. Defendant Smith blocked access to the governor from Justice Jo.
Oh, the humiliation! Pretend judge Michaelene Jo is really, really mad that the governor wouldn't take her call. Interestingly, this seems to be just a random assertion inserted into the case and there's not a specific demand for money from the state of NM in this claim. Sloppy!
107. The members of the BAR have conspired to aid the U.S in committing the fraud and swindle by passing statutes requiring membership to the BAR, a corporation owned and operated by Northern Trust Company or another corporation formed under the crown of England, to "practice law".

108. This created a closed union shop in violation of the Smith Act.
This is the first time I've heard that Northern Trust Company is secretly the owner of the "BAR." I called a portfolio manager buddy of mine over at Northern Trust, who was highly amused by this, once I sent him the link to the court filing. I also find it incredibly amusing that a bunch of poor rednecks, whose wages have been depressed for generations by "right to work" laws would be in favor of laws that outlawed "closed shops." Interestingly, as I recall, the Smith Act outlawed advocating the overthrow of the US government, while it was the Taft-Hartley act that outlawed closed shops.
122. Donald John Trump is ultimately responsible for the actions of his subordinates.
Yes, when I think of government accountability and of a CEO taking responsibility for the actions of his employees, I think first and foremost of Donald John Trump.
146. That the court permanently enjoin defendants from interfering with claimants' lawful right of free travel;
So somebody has a sad that they got busted for driving without a license and/or expired registration and plates?
151. That the court issue a declaratory judgment that the C.U.S.A. Marshals a.k.a Continental Marshals, are the highest law enforcement agency serving the people of the united States of America having jurisdiction in every state of the union over and above the law enforcement agencies employed by contract for the United States corporation including but not limited to the U.S. Marshal Service, the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives, The Federal Bureau of Investigations and any other agency, entity, bureau or administration as said agencies, entities bureaus and administrations are employed by a corporation having no jurisdiction within the several states members of the union and only have jurisdiction within the territorial boundaries of Washington D.C. and other outpost, and territories belonging to the corporation.
And monkeys might fly out of my butt...

152. That the court issue a declaratory judgment that the United States of America (U.S.A) cease all ties with any foreign central bank, including but not limited to any bank under the control of the Rothschild family and take responsibility for coining money per The Constitution for the United States of America at Article I, Section 8, Clause 5.
Dear Santa, I wish for a pony, a real working copy of the Millenium Falcon, a cloak of invisibility just like in Harry Potter, and for mean old Mrs. McGreevy to be forced to retire from teaching my fourth grade class. Perhaps one of the great legal non-sequiturs of all time -- how that's an appropriate remedy for any of what these whiny cry-babies claim to have suffered at the hands of the eeebil gummint is completely beyond me.

Lastly, the custody report of the property seized from the car of the four pretend marshals lists a clear plastic baggie of an "unknown substance," which is categorized as "drugs" on the report. Wonder what that was about... And I wonder if they'll get stuck with possession as well.

As we all know, this case is destined to fail quickly. My bet is that the court dismisses it because defendants haven't been properly served -- the end of the filing asks the court to serve the defendants, which I don't think is the way things actually work. You have to do that yourself...

But I think the real reason this is going to fail is that the case forgets two of the most important incantations in the SovCit pseudo-legal argument: accusations of treason and "misprision of felony." Merely accusing the U.S. Marshals and everyone else of operating under color of law just doesn't cut it.

Dr. Caligari

Post #257 by Dr. Caligari » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:21 pm

So whatever happened to these folks? Did they get charged for their attempted jailbreak? Or were charges dropped?

J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Sam the Centipede

Post #258 by Sam the Centipede » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Thanks for reading it through JohnP and providing the summary of the lolz. :clap:

Your theory that they are simply too deep into their LARP to realize that reality is not a participant in the game certainly is supported by this document.

It's amusing that sovcits spend half their time squealing "your court has no authority over anybody!" and the other screaming "your court must order all these people to do our bidding!"

And it's bizarre that they cannot appreciate that a few nutters on a conference call is hardly likely to be accepted by anybody else as the governing authority of the U.S. and its court system. Have they not seen a real governmental institution in action? - not necessarily Congress, or a state legislature, but even the council for the smallest town or a sports club? Their LARP game has a few tin badges and scruffy uniforms, but doesn't mimic any of the other structures and procedures of a real court, police service or government.

Sterngard Friegen

Post #259 by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:23 pm

Grand Jury Investigator Rodger Dowdell
:rotflmao:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post #260 by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:59 pm

Michaelene Jo, Superior Court Judge for the united states of america (continental) is Michaelene Jo Formanack.

Her prior court triumph:

https://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/d ... /15/1.html

Ninjaed yesterday at 4:43 by Hercule Parrot.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post #261 by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:02 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:Michaelene Jo, Superior Court Judge for the united states of america (continental) is Michaelene Jo Formanack.

Her prior court triumph:

I love how she is so brave and confident in the rightness of her cause that she uses her full name in her pretend judge rulings. Kind of like how John Hancock signed the Declaration of Independence.

Andgmc

Post #262 by Andgmc » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:06 pm

I believe this bread is more dangerous than others. They actually believe what they are doing. They are no different from the extremist militias that cropped up in the 80s and 90s. It would not surprise me if singe of the older marshals where not a part of them

Techno Luddite

Post #263 by Techno Luddite » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:12 pm

Maybe the whole thing is a ruse for Tresa to meet guys that are even more gullible and stupid than she is.

Finlay

Post #264 by Finlay » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:26 pm

no other law enforcement officer has any jurisdiction within the county without the sheriff's consent.

So, um.... They got the consent from the Fuzz before going on their escapade, right ?

Northland10

Post #265 by Northland10 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:31 pm

For the record, Ex Parte Watkins.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federa ... /case.html

Funny that a Pennsylvamia is a court of record but the Sovs refuse to abide by it. They get to decide which court is a court of record. I missed the part where Chief Justice Marshall said that.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sterngard Friegen

Post #266 by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:54 pm

Andgmc wrote:I believe this bread is more dangerous than others. They actually believe what they are doing. They are no different from the extremist militias that cropped up in the 80s and 90s. It would not surprise me if singe of the older marshals where not a part of them

English please!

Andgmc

Post #267 by Andgmc » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:35 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Andgmc wrote:I believe this bread is more dangerous than others. They actually believe what they are doing. They are no different from the extremist militias that cropped up in the 80s and 90s. It would not surprise me if singe of the older marshals where not a part of them

English please!

They are no different then the older militias. These people fully believe in what they are doing.

Sterngard Friegen

Post #268 by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:44 pm

Andgmc wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:

English please!

They are no different then the older militias. These people fully believe in what they are doing.

:confused:

Orlylicious

Post #269 by Orlylicious » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Awesome summary JPC! Now I know the truth about Northern Trust. :P

Did we ever get access to this audio? I would really like to hear it.

0. Defendant Martinez spoke with Chief Justice Hamilton, Justice Michaelene Jo, Justice Bruce Doucette, Justice Embry, Julie, Grand Jury Investigator Rodger Dowdell and Senior Chief Marshal Tresa Haywood in a conference call that lasted approximately l hour and 38 minutes on February 2"d, 2017. During said call, the law regarding the detention and retrieval of Andrew William Pankotai was discussed in depth with defendant Martinez.

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Andgmc

Post #270 by Andgmc » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Andgmc wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:English please!

:confused:

Sorry, bread= breed...single= some. On phone and some times don't proofread

Maclilly

Post #271 by Maclilly » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:21 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:Michaelene Jo, Superior Court Judge for the united states of america (continental) is Michaelene Jo Formanack.

Her prior court triumph:

I noted this yesterday morning. Apparently she was arrested in October for impersonating an officer. Can anyone search court recs for that? I don't have access to pacer.

Orlylicious

Post #272 by Orlylicious » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:16 pm

Strange discussion page between Tresa, M. R. Hamilton and JusticeDavid: http://afreecountry.com/?q=oaths:

Oaths of Office for Superior Court Judge and Continental Marshals and Grand Jury Administrators
30 posts / 0 new Topic locked
Last post Tue, 08/16/2016 - 10:17

Tresa Oath.JPG

Here's an oath:
Marshall Oath.JPG

http://afreecountry.com/sites/default/f ... errero.pdf

Looks like Tresa lost her dad in 2014, don't know if others in the family respect her Marshalness. Sorry to the family and his pet companions, Molly, Doodle and NumNum.

Ken Presley.JPG

http://www.conner-westburyfuneralhome.c ... h-Presley/

And she's a fan of Hummingbird Vapes

Hummingbird.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/GeneralTMason/ ... 52244979:0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

JohnPCapitalist

Post #273 by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:42 pm

Maclilly wrote:

Her prior court triumph:

I noted this yesterday morning. Apparently she was arrested in October for impersonating an officer. Can anyone search court recs for that? I don't have access to pacer.

I have a PACER account and attempted to look up her criminal history... I didn't find anything. But as a cross-check, I tried to find the civil case referenced in the above Justia link and couldn't find that either, so perhaps I did something wrong. But I think it more likely that she was busted in Wisconsin as a state offense rather than as a federal offense, which is what's covered by PACER.

Edited to add: I went back and looked in the Wisconsin state court system. Pretend judge Michaelene Jo was busted on December 22 of last year for the following:
  • Operating while suspended.
  • Speeding less than 10 miles over in a 55 zone
  • Operating a motor vehicle without proof of insurance
  • Operating a motor vehicle without brake lights
  • Operating without carrying a license

She was also tagged in July 2015 for driving a vehicle without a registration.

Finally, she was hit with a state tax "warrant" for $30,213 in July 2015. The record says that this has not been satisfied. I wonder if this is her SovCit "trigger" that sent her over the edge, or if she was already in the SovCit bubble before then.

I could not find any reference to a recent arrest for impersonating an officer in Wisconsin or for anything other than what's listed above. Given that she's not that far from Minnesota, I checked the state court system there but couldn't find a case mentioning her. While my spelling skills are good, I'm not sure my search skills for all these state court systems are perfect, so I caution that I may have missed something. In other words, my failing to find the case you speak of is not conclusive proof that such a case does not exist.

Techno Luddite

Post #274 by Techno Luddite » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:51 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Here's an oath:
Marshall Oath.JPG
http://afreecountry.com/sites/default/f ... errero.pdf

What I continue to find perplexing is why every time, in the very same document, they mis-capitalize the United States of America. One could understand it if all sovcits did the same thing, but they don't. And in this particular document, they aren't even consistent internally, with the exception that they never do it "correctly" (i.e., the way people who don't believe in fantasies do it). There is united with the U lower case and the others lower-cased. There is the u lower-cased and the N capitalized. There is States capitalized, and not. One would hope this would cause a few bells to ring for some of their recruits, as in "Hey Miss Tresa Chief Marshal, I know we're supposed to do it wrong, but why do we do it wrong a different way three times in the same document?"

On a related note - I think I've discovered why the whole sovcit thing didn't work out for Mr. Guerero - see he used a 1cent stamp and not the requisite 3 cent stamp like they are all supposed to do, in order get their superpowers and whatnot.

Orlylicious wrote:And she's a fan of Hummingbird Vapes

Hummingbird.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/GeneralTMason/ ... 52244979:0

Most people I've met who vape are either college students, or persons who look like they put a whole lot of other things into their bodies as well.

I must now go drink green beer. :bar:

Techno Luddite

Post #275 by Techno Luddite » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:26 am

The following link is to a rather right-wingish blog which details the fake judges' war over who owns the right to fake marshals' badges!

Includes emails between them, and references to Dowdell, Douche, Haywood, and others. Crunchy! (This must be how a cat feels when it delivers a dead bird to its owners on the back porch).
http://afreecountry.com/?q=evidence

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”