SovCit Pretend Marshals Show up at NM Jail to Spring Someone

Maclilly

Re: SovCit Pretend Marshals Show up at NM Jail to Spring Someone

Post by Maclilly » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:33 pm

This "Justice Jo" Michaelen Jo Formanack was arrested for the same type of activities as these morons. She is named in this complaint as working for the governor.
https://www.policearrests.com/arrests/m ... 36075.html

Maclilly

Post by Maclilly » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:34 pm

She's also filed suit for birth certificate crap
http://www.leagle.com/decision/In%20FDC ... 0v.%20RIOS ;)

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:43 pm

Northland10 wrote:The NM "marshals" are suing, um, everybody.

It has red thumbprints, footnotes, Magna Carta, BAR, the original 13th amendment, the US corporation bankruptcy and much more. Apparently, they haz a sad because the fake US Marshals (otherwise known as the real US Marshals) and unconstitutionally acting Sheriff are not respecting the authority of Continental Marshals, who have greater authority than the various governments. .
Truly a landmark of constitutional jurisprudence. :rotflmao:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:23 pm

The attachments to Townsend et al. 1 and 3 have the best stuff from what I could tell at a quick scan. I removed a page from 5 because it contained some info that really should not be published (the info on a receipt for the vehicle).

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:24 pm

Northland10, you are spoiling us. Thanks! :thumbs:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:26 pm

NMgirl wrote:Northland10, you are spoiling us. Thanks! :thumbs:
Enjoy... There was too much in there that was screaming to be posted.

I have to wait to read them because have I rehearsal tonight. :cry:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:55 pm

I did a quick scan of these. Shout out to Doucette and Embry on page 4
Where as Daniel Martinez, of his own free will entered into a verbal contract with Chief Marshal Tresa Presley Haywood, Justice Bruce Doucette, and with Justice Julie Embry on Thursday the 2nd of February, 2017 for the release of Andrew William Pankotai.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Pompeed

Post by Pompeed » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:32 pm

NotaPerson wrote:I did listen to the video. I'm pretty sure that Richard now recognizes the common-law and pretend marshal stuff for the utter bullshit that it is.

Unless I misunderstood him. Which is very possible.

It's difficult to assess what someone -- who is that emotionally unstrung -- actually understands vis-à-vis what is reality and what is fiction.

Pissed off to the point of raving? He certainly is!

Capable of rational thought? That may be up for grabs.

Pompeed

Post by Pompeed » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:35 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote: Of course you can buy his silver crap from his online store ... payment via PayPal! :lol:

Yeah, buy the only currency he accepts from his store and then turn it around and give it back to him as one's "membership dues" to his "special place."

The writers of SNL can't make up skit scripts which are this entertaining!

Redwine

Post by Redwine » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Northland10, excellent job...plenty of reading material! These pretend Marshalls seem to congregate around trailer parks...have plenty of tats.....and now we find out that Tresa is on disability....so it is OK when the de facto govt hands them cash to support their carnival.....but the laws don't apply to them.....no wonder they all have time to write the bullcrap "notices", million dollar lawsuits and not to mention, they must get their red pens, red candles and red stamp pads in bulk...unless of course ol' DW whose sorry ass is still in a NM jail....obtained them while robbing a store in PA....

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:25 pm

Andrew posted this on some SovCit site 10 months back.
Justice Andrew-William: Pankotai asked 10 months ago
I am writing this question hoping that someone can help me with it. I am currently charged with burglary. I was originally charged a few years ago and since then I have been rebuilding my life and pursuing somewhat of a happiness with my wife and children, but I can not go any further due to this problem I am currently faced with. I have became secured and researching as much as I can. I know so far that the courts have no jurisdiction over the Real Me. I know that the us Supreme court has noted and make into record that they can only deal with the ARTIFICIAL ENTITY… That right there tells me that they have no jurisdiction over me. My question is how can I argue that and is there more I can use? Please if anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much for any help that you can provide to me.

https://sovereignconnection.com/my-ques ... blood-man/
Edit: Here is a post with pictures of our heros.
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/cri ... pid.48681/

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Northland10 wrote:Andrew posted this on some SovCit site 10 months back.
Justice Andrew-William: Pankotai asked 10 months ago
I am writing this question hoping that someone can help me with it. I am currently charged with burglary. I was originally charged a few years ago and since then I have been rebuilding my life and pursuing somewhat of a happiness with my wife and children, but I can not go any further due to this problem I am currently faced with. I have became secured and researching as much as I can. I know so far that the courts have no jurisdiction over the Real Me. I know that the us Supreme court has noted and make into record that they can only deal with the ARTIFICIAL ENTITY… That right there tells me that they have no jurisdiction over me. My question is how can I argue that and is there more I can use? Please if anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much for any help that you can provide to me.

https://sovereignconnection.com/my-ques ... blood-man/
Edit: Here is a post with pictures of our heros.
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/cri ... pid.48681/
And, of course, he's one of the ones who not only passed their "vetting" procedure but they chose him to send into a heated situation with a loaded weapon or three. The whole concept of "vetting" as discussed by fake pseudo judge Anna is one that requires a lot of cognitive dissonance to digest, when one considers such things. She supports this Tresa Haywood who goes and speaks at a town meeting with a few other loons, and "deputizes" (per an earlier post) 4 people that same night! What kind of "vetting" went on there? The only vetting that ever happens with any of these fake Marshal loons is the vetting for priors they get when real law enforcement apprehends them at the scene of one of their crimes. In this case, they were stupid enough to make the crime scene the literal entry door to a jail. :swoon:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:52 pm

I did some poking around the Pennsylvania Courts docket sheets and this is not Andrew Pankotai first dance. He has a history of burglary convictions and it appears he spend some time in state prison. Apparently burglary and theft is all good in the fake justice and marshal common law. It's rather hard for them to cry "no victim" on this Andrew's crime, but they will find a way.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:03 pm

I just finished wading through the original document, pure comedy gold. I can't help wondering if these legal geniuses have figured out yet that they have just implicated pretty much the whole crowd, with the exception of Anna von Krackpot, in their little jail break scam/cosplay/exercise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:22 pm

Northland10 wrote:1
33. The singular includes the plural and the plural the singular.

34. The present tense includes the past and future tenses; and the future the present, and the past the present.

35. The masculine gender includes the feminine and neuter.
Quite the inclusive bunch or they have been watching too much Star Trek time-travel episodes.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:23 am

Thank you again Northland, truly comedy gold. Looks like there could be a new "Magnificent Birther Coin" scheme with these Marshal badges, think Lolli would be interested? :lol:
Harwood 2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:15 am

hmmm....sounds like Chief Pretend Marshal Haywood just impersonated a U.S. officer...

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:38 am

Those look like they really took some effort and cost a whole heap o' muny/grift. :sarcasm: Twere it me, I'd say someone saw senior lead pretend marshal Tressa coming and took her for as much as they could.

I have to agree, I think it looks like Pretend Chief Marshal Tressa done put her foot in it. They got her on a state crime in GA, looks like NM could do the same, and I would think that the real Marshals could now do the same. These loons are moving in to the realm of dangerous, they are starting to believe their LARPing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:20 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:Those look like they really took some effort and cost a whole heap o' muny/grift. :sarcasm: Twere it me, I'd say someone saw senior lead pretend marshal Tressa coming and took her for as much as they could.

I have to agree, I think it looks like Pretend Chief Marshal Tressa done put her foot in it. They got her on a state crime in GA, looks like NM could do the same, and I would think that the real Marshals could now do the same. These loons are moving in to the realm of dangerous, they are starting to believe their LARPing.
Next episode: having LARPed as Pretend Marshals, they will now LARP as Pretend Political Prisoners!

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:26 am

They forgot "Let X = X."
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:30 am

RoadScholar wrote:They forgot "Let X = X."
Continental X or United X?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:42 am

Chief Pretend Marshal quoted the law that said a person who is not a flight risks should not be detained. That might be a better argument had the reason for his arrest not been because he absconded from Pennsylvania.

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:04 am

Northland10 wrote:Chief Pretend Marshal quoted the law that said a person who is not a flight risks should not be detained. That might be a better argument had the reason for his arrest not been because he absconded from Pennsylvania.
he was merely traveling.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:20 am

Orlylicious wrote:Thank you again Northland, truly comedy gold. Looks like there could be a new "Magnificent Birther Coin" scheme with these Marshal badges, think Lolli would be interested? :lol:

A couple things interest me about this post. First, of course, is the fact that they enter this as "evidence" of government wrongdoing in their civil suit, making it much easier for the feds, who I sincerely hope are investigating this attempted jailbreak, to come up with evidence to use against them.

Second, if I'm piercing the verbiage right, they called the magistrate judge and clerk of the court and tried to fax them the release paperwork, and they said they didn't have authority to release Pankotai. That's probably true, since a local magistrate judge doesn't have power to intervene in a federal fugitive case. But it also may well have been a question of backing slowly away when a crazy person starts interacting with you. And of course they don't have a clue when they figure that if they get turned down by a judge they can just take the case to the jailer who they presume has discretion on who to release.

Third, I love how pretend marshal Tresa assures the court that Pankotai will stay where he is and will show up for all court appearances, given that he's in jail for being a fugitive from justice. She apparently expects the court to believe the promise of a pretend marshal over a track record of flight to avoid prosecution.

jmj

Post by jmj » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:23 am

...and since when do marshals vouch for the character of a prisoner. or guarantee that the prisoner will show up for hearings? That alone makes it transparently obvious that there's some sort of personal relationship between them and that they're colluding in this scheme.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”