SovCit Pretend Marshals Show up at NM Jail to Spring Someone

Gregg

Re: SovCit Pretend Marshals Show up at NM Jail to Spring Someone

Post by Gregg » Thu May 11, 2017 9:24 am

Dylan James Michael Stamper
April 16 at 10:41pm
Alright, kiddos, listen carefully. There is a website, goes by thefogbow.com, the users on this site WILL hack your facebook, your email, your medical records, family records and private information. Please take care to ensure that you do not make these things EASY to find... <snip>

He he he, phucking pikers. We control your personal records you idiots. We own you ISP and have your entire keystroke history at our fingertips, the stuff you're warning against are things we assign to the interns, the truly powerful among us are busy planning what tent you're gonna get in the camps!

....make these things easy to find.... as if. :shootin: :shootin:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu May 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:I think all of these pretend officials like to be in what they believe is a position of power and that they all want to manipulate others.
Agreed. It is very reminiscent of what the 60s-era journalist Frank Edwards had to say about what motivated would-be political assassins: "With one shot, they would become a Big Shot."

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu May 11, 2017 12:36 pm

NotaPerson wrote:Can't say that I've ever felt I needed clarification on that "peer" means, Judge Hamilton.

Has anybody??? :smoking:
Anecdote from a biography of the Duchess of Windsor:

One time, while freeloading staying at the home of a wealthy friend, the Duchess and her hostess observed the Duke and another guy peeing in the shrubbery.
Much later, while filling out paperwork, in the box that asked the Duke's occupation, the Duchess wrote in: "Peer of the Realm".

Andgmc

Post by Andgmc » Mon May 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Update......Andrew Pankotai is now back in PA awaiting trial there.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon May 15, 2017 11:10 pm

I'll bet that is going to go well, considering the original charges and the flight and all, sucks to be him. I wonder if they are going to get the missus on aiding and abetting.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Andgmc

Post by Andgmc » Tue May 16, 2017 12:27 pm

Not sure what will all come from this. Just hope that it's harsh enough to dissuade more people from joining

boots

Post by boots » Tue May 16, 2017 3:22 pm

I saw a headline at a site to the effect that Pankotai is attempting to withdraw his guilty plea. I couldn't read the article as it was a registration only site and I'm not gonna.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:28 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:I saw a headline at a site to the effect that Pankotai is attempting to withdraw his guilty plea. I couldn't read the article as it was a registration only site and I'm not gonna.
http://www.newsitem.com/news/2017-05-16 ... guilt.html

Suspect extradited from New Mexico withdraws guilty plea

SUNBURY — The suspect who was extradited from New Mexico about three weeks ago withdrew his guilty plea to a felony count of burglary Monday morning.

Assistant District Attorney Michael Seward said Andrew William Pankotai, 32, formerly of 319 E. Seventh St., Mount Carmel, will be listed for trial on the charges, which stem from a Nov. 22, 2013, burglary case.

According to Seward, Pankotai spoke to Senior Judge Harold F. Woelfel Jr. at length about a pending habeas corpus motion, which Woelfel denied.

Pankotai had been scheduled for sentencing Monday, nearly a year and a half after his original Nov. 9, 2015, sentencing date. Pankotai had failed to appear for that hearing, ultimately fleeing to New Mexico.

He was captured Jan. 31 and placed in the Valencia County Prison, New Mexico. Two days later, four people attempted to break him out by posing as “Continental United States Marshals,” New Mexico State Police said.

“I don’t look to the teachings of Jesus for what my political beliefs should be.”

-Jerry Falwell, Jr.

June bug

Post by June bug » Tue May 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Gregg wrote:
Dylan James Michael Stamper
April 16 at 10:41pm
Alright, kiddos, listen carefully. There is a website, goes by thefogbow.com, the users on this site WILL hack your facebook, your email, your medical records, family records and private information. Please take care to ensure that you do not make these things EASY to find... <snip>

He he he, phucking pikers. We control your personal records you idiots. We own you ISP and have your entire keystroke history at our fingertips, the stuff you're warning against are things we assign to the interns, the truly powerful among us are busy planning what tent you're gonna get in the camps!

....make these things easy to find.... as if. :shootin: :shootin:
:lol:
"All your data are belong to us!"

boots

Post by boots » Tue May 16, 2017 4:18 pm

How stupid are these people? They post this shit to Facebook, with full public settings, then they complain when people view it and repeat it, saying thy were 'hacked'. I have the computer skills of an ape, and I could find every last thing posted here with the expedient of a search engine.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 16, 2017 7:51 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:How stupid are these people? They post this shit to Facebook, with full public settings, then they complain when people view it and repeat it, saying thy were 'hacked'. I have the computer skills of an ape, and I could find every last thing posted here with the expedient of a search engine.
They post this stuff all over the innerwebs and for some reason think it is super secret private when anyone and everyone and their trained chimp has complete and open access to it. There is no need to invade their privacy or hack their accounts when they freely tell everyone things most normal people would be reluctant to speak about in confession. there are some kinds of stupid there is just no cure for.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Tue May 16, 2017 8:15 pm

A follow-up from a post of a couple months ago at: http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 20#p864920

The original post was all about the firing of boss pretend marshal Tresa Haywood by now-jailed pretend judge Bruce Doucette and chief pretend judge Michael Hamilton.

I'm following up just one of the interesting details, below:
NotaPerson wrote: And then there is this comment, suggesting one of the pretend Marshals has gotten himself into trouble for flashing his toy badge. I'll try to find out more...
Marshal Jeremy Costley I don't know why the others are still in jail other than the De facto where they are has no righteous people. I just went to jail over the oath I'm out I'm free I'm filling paperwork Bruce Doucette, Rodger Dowdell, justice Hamilton and many constitutional officials are to thank for this. It's about communication righteousness and never never self gain it's all for the people and the creator if the above mentioned and myself are doing something wrong I wouldn't be typing this. The video of a standoff is on my and my wife's timeline. The corruption in my area ends soon.

Furg Wilson Educate me. How can you go to jail over an oath? I just had a moment whereas the defacto recognized my Marshals ID and kept it movin..

Marshal Jeremy Costley The county I'm in doesn't want to recognize it but all surrounding counties somewhat do so warrant in my county for impersonating among other things got contacted by state in the county over was transferred after 5-7hr standoff per say to county 100 miles away for my immediate safety my wife and children were then taken to safe houses and locations until we could get a plan now I've been out since Thursday got my family back together and are continuing to roll the ball. I finally allowed my arrest as to have 100% evidence to their wrong doing and false charges. In willing and glad to talk about any of it as I have nothing to hide and my creator says fear no man.
Regardless of whether pretend marshal Jeremy Costley got himself in trouble for flashing his toy marshal badge, he's now got a bit more to worry about. On May 2, Jeremy Costley of Costilla County, Colorado got himself busted for multiple child sexual abuse charges and now molders in the Costilla County jail in lieu of $250,000 bond.

The local paper's coverage is here: https://www.alamosanews.com/article/cos ... ex-assault

An interesting FB comment by someone who's apparently been on to Costley for a while and who deserves to gloat:

And here's the only FB post from a supporter that I can see:

Incidentally, Costley was a participant on those Colorado pretend judge/marshal/grand jury LARPer club calls that I have listened to a couple times in the last few weeks. I noted one comment he made, claiming to have been interviewed by the FBI in conjunction with pretending to be a law enforcement officer, here: http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 85#p872285
I have nothing to hide and my creator says fear no man.
The irony is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:41 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:A follow-up from a post of a couple months ago at: http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 20#p864920
:snippity:
Regardless of whether pretend marshal Jeremy Costley got himself in trouble for flashing his toy marshal badge, he's now got a bit more to worry about. On May 2, Jeremy Costley of Costilla County, Colorado got himself busted for multiple child sexual abuse charges and now molders in the Costilla County jail in lieu of $250,000 bond.
I found another article on his recent arrest that sheds more light on the February incident.

https://conejoscountycitizen.com/articl ... al-assault
A self-proclaimed common-law marshal, Costley still faces trial on charges stemming an incident during the evening of Feb. 21 when the Colorado State Patrol initiated a traffic stop near the intersection of Eighth and Front streets in Antonito. The vehicle Costley was driving had a defective tail light, as well as other vehicle equipment defects and registration violations.

Along with Costley, the vehicle was occupied by an adult female and three children.

A driver’s license check showed that Costley had a felony warrant out of Costilla County and he was taken into custody after a lengthy stand off.When he was advised of the warrant, Costley refused to exit the vehicle and requested to talk to the sheriff of Conejos County.
I do not know what the felony warrant was for, yet. The background check process for Continental Marshals is lacking.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Tue May 16, 2017 8:45 pm

OMFG. I'd forgotten all about Jeremy Costley.

There are far too many of these idiots to keep up with.

And the charges, if true, reveal this guy to be even more despicable than just about anyone else we follow.

Thanks for the info, JP. Let's hope Mr. Costley goes away for a long, long time.

Am I being detained?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 16, 2017 9:05 pm

You gotta give Pretend Xtra Speshul Grand Incontinent Marcia Tressa props for her "vetting" process, I have a great collection of felony mug shots of her supposed "vetted" Incontinent Marcias.

boots

Post by boots » Tue May 16, 2017 9:11 pm

:think: I guess there must be a glitch in the vetting...

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Tue May 16, 2017 9:21 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:You gotta give Pretend Xtra Speshul Grand Incontinent Marcia Tressa props for her "vetting" process, I have a great collection of felony mug shots of her supposed "vetted" Incontinent Marcias.
Given his location, I would think Jeremy was one of Bruce's fake Marshals (rather than one of Tressa's). And his lack of vetting was one of the key things Anna Von Nutburger ripped him a new one over.

It would seem Anna, for perhaps the first time ever, knew what the hell she was talking about. :mrgreen:

Am I being detained?

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue May 16, 2017 9:48 pm

Techno Luddite wrote::think: I guess there must be a glitch in the vetting...
Just some slight snags in the process?

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Tue May 16, 2017 9:52 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:You gotta give Pretend Xtra Speshul Grand Incontinent Marcia Tressa props for her "vetting" process, I have a great collection of felony mug shots of her supposed "vetted" Incontinent Marcias.
Given his location, I would think Jeremy was one of Bruce's fake Marshals (rather than one of Tressa's). And his lack of vetting was one of the key things Anna Von Nutburger ripped him a new one over.

It would seem Anna, for perhaps the first time ever, knew what the hell she was talking about. :mrgreen:
I'm thinking that there was only one "Continental Marshal" pretend marshal club until the Great Schism back in March when pretend judges Michael Hamilton and Bruce Doucette fired pretend marshal Tresa Haywood. Near as I can figure, pretend marshal Tresa figured she was a big shot, the equal of the two pretend judges, but they think the pretend marshal corps is basically just the goon squad. You'd think they could write some sort of foundational document spelling out exactly the relationship between the various parts of their pretend government so there are none of these disagreements about who's more important and who can fire who. Maybe they could even call that a "constitution."

Pretend marshal Costley was fired from the pretend marshal club by chief pretend marshal Tresa Haywood in a mass purge back in March for not being "vetted," along with a ton of others who were apparently loyal followers until that time. Included also in the list of fired pretend marshals was Randall Townsend, who was one of the four pretend marshals who showed up in NM to spring pretend judge Andrew Pankotai and also Bennett Formanack, the husband of pretend judge Michaelene Jo Formanack... So it sounds like there was a wee bit of personal loyalty involved. There may have been some competence related firings as well, since one of those getting ousted from the pretend marshal brigade was Krazy Kapt. Karl, who appears to be a little too gung-ho even for this crew.

Of course, for these morons, "vetting" presumably involves declarations of personal loyalty rather than anything that would actually point to one's ability to do one's job competently and fairly. So because their version of vetting differs from the real-world concept, I'm not willing to concede that pretend judge Anna was right about this. Fling enough darts and you'll score a certain number of bulls eye's.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Any way you look at it, I've got the beginnings of a nice collection of mug shots of the Incontinent Marcias. I'm just waiting for the one for Grand Incontinent Marcia Tressa.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Tue May 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Fair enough. In fact, I do find it easier to believe that Judge Anna is wrong about absolutely everything. :)

Am I being detained?

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed May 17, 2017 12:02 am

Here's a preview ND, she posted this charming photo again... :lol:
tresa gun.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar Photo: Michael "Who Says?" Cohen. Says SDNY & Mueller. What it's like at the prison in Otisville where Michael Cohen may go? https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/us/micha ... index.html

Burn'em Down

Post by Burn'em Down » Wed May 17, 2017 12:44 am

Orlylicious wrote:Here's a preview ND, she posted this charming photo again... :lol:

tresa gun.JPG
Why do these idiots always put a big honking scope on an AR15? Pretty much any bolt rifle will outperform an AR at any distance that scope is useful for and it negates the purpose of the assault style rifle of close in "interpersonal conflict resolution" it was designed for.

Sorry, end rant, please proceed with ripping these idiots apart. :twisted:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 17, 2017 2:21 am

I keep hoping for a really good mugshot, I was hopeful with her last arrest, but nothing showed up.

As to guns, like most of the wannbes, I really doubt if she has clue one as to how to actually use them let take care of them. She just doesn't strike me as the type.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Wed May 17, 2017 7:54 am

I disagree. It takes true, sniper level marksmanship to effectively use a scope on an AR15 in the kitchen. And those cold marble tile countertops can be so hard on the elbows. Takes discipline.

Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”