Glenn Winningham, House of Fearn

BigSkip

Glenn Winningham, House of Fearn

Post by BigSkip »

I did a search and didn't see this guy discussed anywhere.

Found a document of his on Reddit with the usual sovereign citizen nonsense. It can be found here: http://ia601403.us.archive.org/1/items/ ... 52.8.0.pdf

He seems to up the ante a bit in section 69 where he calls for the hanging of all the criminals who harmed him (mostly employees at Wells Fargo), and of course, lots and lots of silver bullion.

Sam the Centipede

Re: Glenn Winningham, House of Fearn

Post by Sam the Centipede »

BigSkip wrote:I did a search and didn't see this guy discussed anywhere.

Found a document of his on Reddit with the usual sovereign citizen nonsense. It can be found here: http://ia601403.us.archive.org/1/items/ ... 52.8.0.pdf

He seems to up the ante a bit in section 69 where he calls for the hanging of all the criminals who harmed him (mostly employees at Wells Fargo), and of course, lots and lots of silver bullion.
I skimmed gobbets of Fearns' flaming nuttery but I didn't understand what felonies he believed were committed to merit execution by hanging and millions of dollars in compensation. He appeared to me to be complaining about a bank's refusal to open an account for him on the understandable grounds that he was a nutter who wouldn't tell them his SSN.

Hektor

Post by Hektor »

Oh come on Sam... As Chief Justice Jasper Beardly once ruled: Fiat Federal Reserve Notes... that's a hanging... Unnotarized US Constitution... that's a hanging... Not redeeming my birth certificate bond... that's a hanging... Making a sound business decision not to open a bank account for a customer who won't give them a social security number to do a necessary credit check... you better believe that's a hanging.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Quatloos has a number of pages about him, mostly from a Canadian perspective. It starts with his arrest at the Canadian border for importing prohibited firearms parts.

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... ilit=fearn

He skipped the country.

Here is the Pacer record for the case you cite.

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/cas ... _Inc_et_al

It did not end well, at least not for Glenn.

Hektor

Post by Hektor »

Also, too Glen: Winningham,.? of the House of Fearn wants to be paid in silver coins... at least 210,000,000 of them... Is he planning on constructing some sort of Money Bin to store them? And perhaps swim in thereafter? Because he can't open a bank account if memory serves.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

He is pretty well documented at Quatloos, and the latest round of nutbaggery is included, at least the appeals part, I don't think anyone has found what originally chapped his butt, but he is suffering from serious butt hurt now. The stuff that is there is chock full of sovrunidjit whackadoodelry though. He started his roadshow in TX after he fled his prison sentence up there, and has since decamped to AZ for some reason.

The above bit of nonsense may explain why he is no longer in TX. That and he is just stark staring nuts.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Hektor wrote:Also, too Glen: Winningham,.? of the House of Fearn wants to be paid in silver coins... at least 210,000,000 of them... Is he planning on constructing some sort of Money Bin to store them? And perhaps swim in thereafter? Because he can't open a bank account if memory serves.
Hope he has an Olympic-size swimming pool cut into solid bedrock, 'cause that's ~6560 tons of coins and would fill the pool roughly 3/4 full if melted. Almost full if not. :lol:

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Impressive... It took 6 pages before he even mentioned the defendants. I guess I did not realize that all legal arguments start with pages of lecturing the judge and explaining how you, the demandant, are the lawful government so do what I demand, dammit.

I can't imagine how he could fail. There must be lots of relief available in Rule 201, Judicial Notice of Adjudicative Facts. For good measure, he did make sure to include the following:
All Clerks masquerading as Judges are hereby Noticed that they can put equity and their statutes up their rectal orifice.
That's a winner.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Notorial Dissent wrote:He is pretty well documented at Quatloos, and the latest round of nutbaggery is included, at least the appeals part, I don't think anyone has found what originally chapped his butt, but he is suffering from serious butt hurt now. The stuff that is there is chock full of sovrunidjit whackadoodelry though. He started his roadshow in TX after he fled his prison sentence up there, and has since decamped to AZ for some reason.

The above bit of nonsense may explain why he is no longer in TX. That and he is just stark staring nuts.
The earliest thing I have found on Pacer was his 2006 case against the IRS, Social Security Commission, and US Airways. This part of the order dismissing US Airways explains his tax issues, though it would appear he was unintelligible back then.
To the extent it is intelligible, this action is brought against Plaintiff's former employer US Airways, Inc., and various federal agencies and officers challenging the lawfulness of the federal income tax laws and the Federal Insurance Contributions Act (“FICA”). Apparently Plaintiff alleges that it was unlawful for US Airways to withhold money from him and owed to the Federal Government under the Internal Revenue Code and under FICA. Plaintiff claims to be a sovereign and not subject to those federal taxes.
http://ia601006.us.archive.org/17/items ... 0.26.0.pdf

http://ia601006.us.archive.org/17/items ... ocket.html

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

If I have read the material I have come across in various places correctly, he and his son apparently have/had an engineering firm of some sort in TX and that was where the latest round of cray cray started. He wanted to open bank accounts with his local Wells Fargo, and he had previous accounts with Wachovia. What seems to have gotten his knickers in a twist was that WF refused to open an account(s) for him without either a SSN or tax id number and he took exception to that and things escalated from there. Beyond that I am lost. He seems to have file a "criminal complaint" with the local US Attorney, who must have ignored it, which is something Fearn just can't abide and things got weirder from there.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Thanks for the "executive summary" ND. Classic sovcittery: bad decision-making leading to personal/family/domestic/financial problems which the inadequate sovcit cannot resolve (probably due to his failure to address his own shortcomings) leading to angry screeching of "you're not the boss of me" and violent fantasies.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

"...Plaintiff's former employer US Airways, Inc..." :shock:
Great. A guy working for a major airline who thinks laws don't apply to him.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

I came across a case he filed in 2003 against the DOJ and the INS for denying his Canadian wife entry into the United States.

The complaint is not available on Pacer so all I have is the order dismissing the complaint. It appears that Glenn decided his wife was a US citizen because she was a citizen of Arizona, supposedly, and she was married to him. She could have filed an application for lawful permanent resident status as the INS agents suggested, but he refused because he did not believe it was necessary.
fearn v US DOJ doc 18 dismissal.pdf
Funny thing. I found filings for a company his created in Arizona in 2006 with an amendment in 2008. The articles and amendment and associated paperwork are not extraordinary in any way. They are what you would expect. He can turn off the crazy when he wants.
Edit: His appeal was denied with an unpublished opinion. No doc was available on Pacer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

boots

Post by boots »

I have come across persons on farce book making the stupid mistake of citing to this Winningham fool as a source of wisdom in avoiding one's mortgage. Gee, I wonder how that will work out? :confused: :think: :shock: :sick: :thumbs:

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”