Karl Koenigs

User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 2324
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5876

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:56 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:39 pm
Hands down, Rusty the All American Squirrel is funnier, better informed, more interesting, and more likely to succeed that Karl P. Koenigs.
I think most sentient lifeforms are superior to Karl P. Koenigs. Including slugs.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Dave at Sea
Posts: 577
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:48 am
Location: Sand Sun Surf
Occupation: Busy

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5877

Post by Dave at Sea » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:00 pm

Rocks!

Rocks have more ability to comprehend and general worth and usefulness than Krazy Karl!

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14219
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5878

Post by Dolly » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:05 pm

Dave at Sea wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:00 pm
Rocks!

Rocks have more ability to comprehend and general worth and usefulness than Krazy Karl!
ROCKS!!! I LIKE ROCKS!!! I COLLECT ROCKS!!!

I can do without Karl.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dave at Sea
Posts: 577
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:48 am
Location: Sand Sun Surf
Occupation: Busy

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5879

Post by Dave at Sea » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:09 pm

If he didn’t drink and drive and play with guns he would be just the village fool.

User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 6894
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5880

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:25 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:56 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:39 pm
Also, I love how radical Karl thinks he is:
This is where the Judge is going to completely FREAK OUT that I am pleading NOT GUILTY
Yes, I'm sure the entire justice system will be shocked that someone has claimed they didn't do what they're accused of. Do they even have procedures for that kind of thing?
:o Oh no Karl! :o If you enter a plea you're placing yourself under the court's jurisdiction!! Isn't that basic sovcit theory? Then you are under admiralty law and the judge can order the bosun of the court to give you twenty lashes of the cat o' nine tails for sailing your vessel (the OpVec) while not displaying the correct taillights: a red light on the left and a green light on the right! Didn't you understand that they placed your vessel in quarantine (in the pound) because it wasn't showing its port of registration on its stern, nor flying the appropriate ensign?

Anyway, how could the judge "freak out" when Karl enters his plea? Surely before that point in the hearing Karl will have ordered the marshals to lock the judge in the courthouse cells to await his own trial on charges of constitutional amendmentocide and treacherous treasonous tyrannical wearing of various colored coats? Of course, the marshals might also be in the cells if they disobeyed Karl's Kinstitutional Kommands forcing the Kraptain to call in the waiting AMFF guards!

In short: get your fantasy straight, Karl. Even a nasty, stupid, delusional sack of shit like you ought to do better! It's pathetic, you're pathetic.
I want to call this out because it really helped me to understand his posts. This all makes sense. In an internal, nonsensical way.

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5881

Post by scirreeve » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:35 pm

Karl never ever mentions that he pleaded "no contest" to his latest NLV charges. I remind him on the twitter sometimes but he never responds. Here is the latest Rusty the twitter post about Karl's motorcycle (supposedly damaged by police).

User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 6894
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5882

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:36 pm

Rusty, the shape-shifting squirrel. ;)

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5883

Post by scirreeve » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:23 pm

Karl gets this restriction quite often.

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14219
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5884

Post by Dolly » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:28 am

:rotflmao: Drunk again.........
Karl P. Koenigs
1 hr ·

STATE "NUKELAFICATION" IS THE WORD!
IT'S GOT POWER, IT HAS MEANING!
► Show Spoiler
OK, didn't that remind you of the movie GREASE?

Karl P. Koenigs
33 mins ·
STATE NUKElifacation IS THE WORD!

I solve my problems and I see the light
We got a lovin' thing, we gotta feed it right
There ain't no danger we can go too far
We start believing now that we can be what we are
STATE NUKELAfication IS THE WORD!

They think our love of FREEDOM is just a growing pain
Why don't they understand, it's just a crying shame
Their Deep State lips are lying only real is real
We stop the fight right now, we got to be what we feel
STATE NUKELAfication is the word

It's got groove it's got meaning
STATE NUKELAFICATION is the time, is the place, is the motion
Now, NUKELAficaton is the way we are feeling

We take the pressure and we throw away
Conventionality Chains and Slavery belongs to yesterday
There is a chance that we can make it so far
We start believing now but we can be who we are
STATE NUKELAfication is the word

It's got groove it's got meaning
STATE NUKELAfication is the time, is the place, is the motion
Now, is the way we are feeling

This is the life of Deep State illusion
Wrapped up in trouble, laced with confusion
What are we doing here?

We take the pressure and we throw away
Conventionality belongs to yesterday
There is a chance that we can make it so far
We start believing now that we can be who we are
STATE NUKELAfication is the word

It's got groove it's got meaning
NUKELAfication is the time, is the place, is the motion
Now, State NUKELAfication is the way we are feeling

State NUKELAfication is the word, it's the word
That you heard
It's got groove it's got meaning
NUKELAfiication is the time, is the place, is the motion
Now, STATE NUKELAfication is the way we are feeling

NUKELAficaton is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word

SPREAD THE WORD. FB WON'T LET ME!

- Capt. Karl
> AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of
> The Second Amendment Law,
> Operating under Article I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution:

> "To execute the (9th & 10th Amendments, the whole Constitution, and the entire Bill Of Rights) Laws of the Union, Suppress (Deep State) Insurrections, and Repel (FOREIGN ILLEGAL ALIEN) Invasions."

> Veteran of The Battle Of Bunkerville at The Bundy Ranch 2014
> Veteran of OPERATION: Harney County Resource Center for Public Constitutional Education aka; The Malheur Wildlife Refuge Takeover.

> Unanimously elected Captain of The A-TEAM unit at Malheur by all AMFF volunteer troops there stationed
YOUTUBE .COM
Grease-Grease is the Word
Grease is the word, amazing song to an amazing movie
► Show Spoiler
His link to YouTube.... sing along. :smoking:

Grease-Grease is the Word
► Show Spoiler
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
scirreeve
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5885

Post by scirreeve » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:57 am

Karl is drinking some greasy booze tonight.

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 9919
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5886

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:10 am

Please, nobody tell Olivia Newton John about this, she's got enough on her plate. And next week she turns 71 (!) on 9/28/48, wow. Karl is really on the pulse of today's culture.

I ran into a squirrel tonight who said he was Rusty, the All American Squirrel. He was into Pirate Day as you can see below, he parked Karl's bike and amassed some treasure. Some people are saying that Rusty, the All American Squirrel told Karl to knock it off or he'd be eating Rusty's blade. Rusty, the All American Squirrel is living the dream.

Rusty Treasure.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 12689
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5887

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:35 am

That is a very patient squirrel, and far more attractive and far better looking and more entertaining than Kapt Krunch will ever manage.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14219
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5888

Post by Dolly » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:37 am

The squirrel photos are the best thing on this thread. Rusty, the All American Squirrel is so cool

I enjoy the little critters even when I am worried about the ground squirrels taking over the property here certain times of the year.

Thanks for posting them.

:lovestruck:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14219
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5889

Post by Dolly » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:32 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
1 hr ·
AS THE DAYS FLY BY, I am caused to believe our current heading is locked in to The Coming Of The Lord.
We have the perfect SOLUTION to resolve nearly all our economic, Corruption and Governmental problems. It is called State Nullification to State nullify all REPUBLICAN and DemoCRAP usurped Powers, SPENDING and UNLAWFUL Income Taxation on the American people, to restore ALL Powers, SPENDING and Income Taxes back as "reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." - Tenth Amendment Law

And ALL WE HAVE TO DO is elect State legislators who pledge to sponsor and pass The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions and augment them with AN ARREST PROVISION to make them BINDING.

Short of the MOST HORRIFIC combo CIVIL / RE-REVOLUTIONARY WAR in history, this SIMPLE TO DO solution is our only option at this juncture. Voting for REPUBLICANS for President, and both Houses Of Congress, in TOTAL CONTROL, according to the record, has ONLY RESULTED in FAR MORE Tenth Amendment outlawed SOCIALIST SPENDING than the DemoCRAPS have EVER done BY FAR!

But nowhere enough people are willing to engage in the simple plan.

The only reason, in my mind, that people won't do it is that IT WILL WORK, and the Lord has other plans. Like bringing in His Army of Mighty Men and literally tearing apart all of the evildoers and/or vaporizing them, in pursuance of Biblical prophecy.

MY CONCLUSION: The TIME OF TRIBULATION IS AT HAND.
And, there IS NO WAY TO REVERSE IT. God has hardened everybody's heart and mind so that the only SOLUTION, which is so damn simple to do, ELECT STATE LEGISLATORS who take the pledge, cannot be employed.

IT'S GAME OVER! UNLESS WE ELECT STATE LEGISLATORS to Chain Down Republicans and Democrats. AND REVERSE all usurped powers, spending and Income Taxation on people and return them back as "reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
he posted a link to a Krisanne Hall video

YOUTUBE.COM
Most Professors & Politicians Won't Like This Video
Most Professors & Politicians Won't Like This Video This might just be the most important 10 minutes of video you watch today. Contrary to what most American...
► Show Spoiler
seems like he is contradicting himself but i don't wanna reread it and figure it out
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 6894
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5890

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:36 pm

He doesn’t want to contribute money to the interstates he drives.

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 9919
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5891

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:45 pm

Party like it's 1799, Karl! :lol:

Wiki article about KY and VA resolutions. No dice, Kaptain.
School desegregation

In 1954, the Supreme Court decided Brown v. Board of Education, which ruled that segregated schools violate the Constitution. Many people in southern states strongly opposed the Brown decision. James J. Kilpatrick, an editor of the Richmond News Leader, wrote a series of editorials urging "massive resistance" to integration of the schools. Kilpatrick, relying on the Virginia Resolution, revived the idea of interposition by the states as a constitutional basis for resisting federal government action.[24] A number of southern states, including Arkansas, Louisiana, Virginia, and Florida, subsequently passed interposition and nullification laws in an effort to prevent integration of their schools.

In the case of Cooper v. Aaron,[25] the Supreme Court unanimously rejected Arkansas' effort to use nullification and interposition. The Supreme Court held that under the Supremacy Clause, federal law was controlling and the states did not have the power to evade the application of federal law. The Court specifically rejected the contention that Arkansas' legislature and governor had the power to nullify the Brown decision.

In a similar case arising from Louisiana's interposition act, Bush v. Orleans Parish School Board,[26] the Supreme Court affirmed the decision of a federal district court that rejected interposition. The district court stated: "The conclusion is clear that interposition is not a constitutional doctrine. If taken seriously, it is illegal defiance of constitutional authority. Otherwise, 'it amounted to no more than a protest, an escape valve through which the legislators blew off steam to relieve their tensions.' ... However solemn or spirited, interposition resolutions have no legal efficacy."[27]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_ ... esolutions

I was pointed to this article by a patriotic squirrel, he said his name was Rusty, the All American Squirrel. Karl should reach out to Rusty, the All American Squirrel, he can explain to Karl why he's a nut. And he's pissed off.

rambo-squirrel.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14219
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5892

Post by Dolly » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:08 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
13 hrs

► Show Spoiler
Yes. Works for me. ;)
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3945
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5893

Post by Whip » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:09 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:45 pm
Party like it's 1799, Karl! :lol:

Wiki article about KY and VA resolutions. No dice, Kaptain.
School desegregation

In 1954, the Supreme Court decided Brown v. Board of Education, which ruled that segregated schools violate the Constitution. Many people in southern states strongly opposed the Brown decision. James J. Kilpatrick, an editor of the Richmond News Leader, wrote a series of editorials urging "massive resistance" to integration of the schools. Kilpatrick, relying on the Virginia Resolution, revived the idea of interposition by the states as a constitutional basis for resisting federal government action.[24] A number of southern states, including Arkansas, Louisiana, Virginia, and Florida, subsequently passed interposition and nullification laws in an effort to prevent integration of their schools.

In the case of Cooper v. Aaron,[25] the Supreme Court unanimously rejected Arkansas' effort to use nullification and interposition. The Supreme Court held that under the Supremacy Clause, federal law was controlling and the states did not have the power to evade the application of federal law. The Court specifically rejected the contention that Arkansas' legislature and governor had the power to nullify the Brown decision.

In a similar case arising from Louisiana's interposition act, Bush v. Orleans Parish School Board,[26] the Supreme Court affirmed the decision of a federal district court that rejected interposition. The district court stated: "The conclusion is clear that interposition is not a constitutional doctrine. If taken seriously, it is illegal defiance of constitutional authority. Otherwise, 'it amounted to no more than a protest, an escape valve through which the legislators blew off steam to relieve their tensions.' ... However solemn or spirited, interposition resolutions have no legal efficacy."[27]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_ ... esolutions

I was pointed to this article by a patriotic squirrel, he said his name was Rusty, the All American Squirrel. Karl should reach out to Rusty, the All American Squirrel, he can explain to Karl why he's a nut. And he's pissed off.


rambo-squirrel.png
Is he the leader of the ASFF?

User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 2324
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5894

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:22 pm

State NUKELAfication is the word, it's the word
That you heard
It's got groove it's got meaning
NUKELAfiication is the time, is the place, is the motion
Now, STATE NUKELAfication is the way we are feeling
Wow. Karl really thinks this is clever.
This bramble need not be traversed.

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14219
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5895

Post by Dolly » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:30 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:22 pm
State NUKELAfication is the word, it's the word
That you heard
It's got groove it's got meaning
NUKELAfiication is the time, is the place, is the motion
Now, STATE NUKELAfication is the way we are feeling
Wow. Karl really thinks this is clever.
I am gonna be sooooo pissed if I start thinking about Karl when I see, hear, or think about Grease. :madguy:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 9919
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5896

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:12 pm

Agree with you Dolly, definitely we need to cleanse the pallet. Can you believe this was 1978??


Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8432
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5897

Post by Northland10 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:49 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:12 pm
Agree with you Dolly, definitely we need to cleanse the pallet. Can you believe this was 1978??
I think there are more videos of music theater on this thread than on the On Stage thread. In fairness, I am responsible for at least half of it.
Off Topic
In my fourth year of teaching, I was producing and directing Grease as we were able to get the rights, which they had attempted to get for some years (the revival national tour made it difficult). I was amused whenever I would find myself cleaning up beer bottles and cigarettes (fake) off of the stage. It's not something you expect to do in a rural high school.

I am still surprised that only one person expressed concern about the content and that was 8 months after the sold out performances. The movie was heavily sanitzed compared to the stage version.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14219
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5898

Post by Dolly » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:34 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:12 pm
Agree with you Dolly, definitely we need to cleanse the pallet. Can you believe this was 1978??


<snip>
Wow, as I started to post this comment I realized that I didn't think of crazy whats-his-name one time as I watched the video. :-D

Thanks for posting that. :kiss:
That has always been a favorite. They were both so cute / hot / young.
i think every time that movie came on TV, no matter what I was doing or had planned, didn't matter, I watched, sang and danced to GREASE.

And to continue IMPROVING this thread...




Grease - Greased Lightning [ With Lyrics ]
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 14219
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5899

Post by Dolly » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:41 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:49 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:12 pm
Agree with you Dolly, definitely we need to cleanse the pallet. Can you believe this was 1978??
I think there are more videos of music theater on this thread than on the On Stage thread. In fairness, I am responsible for at least half of it.
Off Topic
In my fourth year of teaching, I was producing and directing Grease as we were able to get the rights, which they had attempted to get for some years (the revival national tour made it difficult). I was amused whenever I would find myself cleaning up beer bottles and cigarettes (fake) off of the stage. It's not something you expect to do in a rural high school.

I am still surprised that only one person expressed concern about the content and that was 8 months after the sold out performances. The movie was heavily sanitzed compared to the stage version.
:lol: :smoking: :bighug:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 9919
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Karl Koenigs

#5900

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:15 am

Love the Grease story!

Karl shirley must be able to cover all of Wisconsin with the AMFF, right? But if he's going to fail still again, either Lankford or Rusty, the All American Squirrel would be far better leadership choices. On the other hand, Lankford has been named Colonel of the AMFF, so is Karl fraudulently operating under color of law here? That alone maybe be violation of the law. :talktothehand:

Karl P. Koenigs
11 hrs ·
URGENT! EMERGENCY NOTICE FOR WISCONSIN.

WE THE PEOPLE; MUST BE UNITED INTO NEIGHBORHOOD American Militia Freedom Forces Units, of The Second Amendment Law, to protect and defend the 2nd Amendment protected Rights of our neighbors!

MUSTER MILITIA and TRAIN TOGETHER for the GOD ENDOWED INDIVIDUAL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS of YOUR NEIGHBORS!

https://wkow.com/…/the-latest-evers-wou ... der-mandat…/…

YOU NEED AT LEAST:

1. One 4-5 MINUTEMAN GROUND FORCE TACTICAL UNIT. Three would be better. Study and train on ground force tactical formations, maneuvers and movements. All troops shall be outfitted with Coms w/Ear Pieces, as well as full Tack with long rifle, sidearm, mags and IFAK.

2. All MINUTEMEN must be setup as light as possible for quick movements into surrounding our 2nd Amendment enemies and flanking positions. These 2nd Amendment and Constitution Enemy Forces will attack between Midnight and 04:00 hours. So all units must have night training exercises.

3. 1 - 3 AQT (Army Qualification Tested) Snipers trained to move into OverWatch position/s, MINUTEMAN STYLE! You can get GREAT training for RIFLEMAN by contacting https://appleseedinfo.org/

4. Overwatch must have night vision scopes or other method of high accuracy targeting.

5. 4 or more neighborhood lookouts around your neighborhood w/coms preset to your AMFF TROOPS

6. A drone or three would be advisable for targeting of our Constitutional enemy attack forces.

7. Consider M-RAP and BEARCAT traps and be prepared to have them preplanned and setup. And, remember, if you catch one; Sharing Is Caring! 🤗

- Capt. Karl
> AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of
> The Second Amendment Law,
> Operating under Article I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution;

> "To execute the (9th & 10th Amendments, the whole Constitution, and the entire Bill Of Rights) Laws of the Union, Suppress (Deep State) Insurrections, and Repel (FOREIGN ILLEGAL ALIEN) Invasions."

> Veteran of The Battle Of Bunkerville at The Bundy Ranch 2014
> Veteran of OPERATION: Harney County Resource Center for Public Constitutional Education aka; The Malheur Wildlife Refuge Takeover.

> Unanimously elected Captain of The A-TEAM unit at Malheur by all AMFF volunteer troops there stationed
Will somebody please teach Karl (even though he's an electronics genius) how to remove the forwarding mark before his signature lines, please? This has gone on forever. Thank you.

Karl seems to have forgotten...
Col. Ryan Lankford, AMFF ‏ @RyanLankford Feb 18

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: General Jim Stephenson has named me Colonel of the AMFF. @kkoenigs1776 you have been ordered to our southern border to prevent seizure of private land by the US government. Otherwise, report to WI for your court martial Ricky tick!
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”