Karl Koenigs

dbear

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by dbear » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:11 pm

"Now then, let me tell you about how, growing up in Iowa, I had to walk 10 miles to school everyday, uphill both ways, in five feet of snow, even in the middle of July."
You forgot about and into the wind both ways. :lol:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:16 pm

dbear wrote:"Now then, let me tell you about how, growing up in Iowa, I had to walk 10 miles to school everyday, uphill both ways, in five feet of snow, even in the middle of July."
You forgot about and into the wind both ways. :lol:
Going to college at Western Michigan University, I can actually claim I walked through snow, uphill, both ways. I just leave out the part about going downhill both ways.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Karl Karl Karl... you could join an Amish community. Very little government interference. Very low taxes. No need for a license to drive your buggy. You can even drive it while intoxicated. Your horses can crap on the roads, as so many did when I was in Wisconsin a couple of weeks ago. Think about it, Karl. Just don't become too worldly or your bishop will take away your fishing rights.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Mary Quite Contrary

Post by Mary Quite Contrary » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:26 pm

GlimDropper wrote:How timely. Just the other day I happened upon some high level sovereign scholarship on the topic of right to travel, so I will share with you the teachings of Ernie Wayne terTelgte in what Mel Brooks would most assuredly call "authentic frontier sovereign gibberish":

https://youtu.be/gK7MYr_4z4k
Thanks for the trip to crazy town. Holy moly that guy is Nutso. Listening to this with headphones is not recommended. The man holding the camera is a heavy breather. Yuck.

Two take aways:
1. Why do they all talk like that? I wonder if they realize their "teaching" voice is very sing song. Oh, they use a ton of words incorrectly.

2. How do they think with all that clutter? Nice bottle of Bailey's on top the fridge.

"My greatest hope is for inclusion and love for all humanity in 2017 and beyond." -Pharrell Williams

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:27 pm

GlimDropper wrote:How timely. Just the other day I happened upon some high level sovereign scholarship on the topic of right to travel, so I will share with you the teachings of Ernie Wayne terTelgte in what Mel Brooks would most assuredly call "authentic frontier sovereign gibberish":
Love the camouflage tricorn hat. Just like George Washington would wear today!

Kindly recall that I'm a 44th degree Jedi Master.

boots

Post by boots » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5Mr5eCF2U

boots

Post by boots » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:59 pm

Tertelgte had me rolling when he said "...the UCC codes and statutes that pertain to whether you have to have a drivers' license.." At least he didn't "baaa oink" :eek2:

boots

Post by boots » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:11 pm

Mary Quite Contrary wrote: 2. How do they think with all that clutter? Nice bottle of Bailey's on top the fridge.
They don't. They drink the Baileys and get on camera.

vic

Post by vic » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:22 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:
Mary Quite Contrary wrote: 2. How do they think with all that clutter? Nice bottle of Bailey's on top the fridge.
They don't. They drink the Baileys and get on camera.
Off Topic
I gagged a little just thinking about someone doing more than just sipping Baileys.

I once worked with someone who rarely drank. He got a "dear John" letter and headed off to the liquor store. I was afraid he might buy a bottle of Everclear (we were in Fallon, NV), but he bought a bottle of peach schnaps. Worst hangover I ever saw.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:33 pm

So that bag of wind got nailed for no DL as well, as that entire 1362 words was about his unrestricted right to travel which he equates to not needed a driving license. I'm also equally sure that none of the things he claims the judge and police said they actually said, he just heard it the way he wanted to.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:00 pm

Karl had two trials scheduled.
So was he sentenced for this one?

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:13 pm

mimi wrote:Karl had two trials scheduled.
So was he sentenced for this one?
Yes. From https://wcca.wicourts.gov/index.xsl:
Date
08-31-2016

Defendant, Karl P Koenigs, in court. Attorney James T. Sempf appeared for the Dodge County. Karl Koenigs heard --arguments on his Motion to Dismiss. Atty Sempf responds. Court heard and denies motion. Karl Koenigs called adversely --s/t. Deft. testifies on behalf of himself. Wns excused. Derek Harmsen c/s/t. Cross by Karl Koenigs. Wns excused. Court finds probable cause for the stop; denies motion. Deputy John Gallenbeck c/s/t. Exhibit list. Tn'd direct by Atty Sempf. Cross by Karl Koenigs. Wns excused. Jessica Purath c/s/t. Cross by Karl Koenigs. Wns excused. Deputy Borchardt c/s/t. Cross by Karl Koenigs. Wns excused. Kimberle Glowacki called telephonically --s/t. County rests, 4:27 pm. Mr. Koenigs makes statment, motions for dismissal. Court heard, makes findings, Court finds guilty of OWI 1st offense. Atty. Sempf is heard on recommendation. Mr. Koenigs is heard. Atty. Sempf is heard on clarification. $937.50 fine; payment plan of $80.00 per month commencing 9/15/16 and 15th of each month thereafter; 6 month rev and 12 months ignition interlock; AODA and follow through VIP within 120 days. Count 2 is dismissed. BAC .114.
Jury trial for the weapons charges (Dodge County Case Number 2016CM000181) is 9/14.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:36 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:So that bag of wind got nailed for no DL as well, as that entire 1362 words was about his unrestricted right to travel which he equates to not needed a driving license. I'm also equally sure that none of the things he claims the judge and police said they actually said, he just heard it the way he wanted to.
Actually, I could not see a no DL charge anywhere. I was not entirely sure what the charge 2 referred to, except maybe the other PAC (prohibited alcohol content) charge. He license was suspended back in June for "Refuse to Take Test for Intoxication After Arrest."

It looks like Karl was arguing about his license when the charge he faced was OWI. Brilliant.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:56 pm

ernie had another couple videos -- one about an hour on the street outside the municipal office with loud vehicular traffic making his babble worse (I just dipped in a few times, he's crazy), and one a couple minutes as he harasses the clerk, passes her his marred ticket to give to the judge before whom he declines to appear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHVjTXYOafY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeuIRahzrLY

:sick: :brickwallsmall:

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:01 pm

Volkonski wrote:Some of them claim that the right to travel is God-given and therefore not subject to regulation by governments.
I always forget on what day God created the automobile, gave Adam the keys, and said "Go forth and travel freely throughout the Garden." ;)

Mary Quite Contrary

Post by Mary Quite Contrary » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:48 pm

Plutodog wrote:ernie had another couple videos -- one about an hour on the street outside the municipal office with loud vehicular traffic making his babble worse (I just dipped in a few times, he's crazy), and one a couple minutes as he harasses the clerk, passes her his marred ticket to give to the judge before whom he declines to appear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHVjTXYOafY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeuIRahzrLY

:sick: :brickwallsmall:
OFF TOPIC (ish)

I just knew this Ernie guy looked familiar. I've seen his "results show" nicely edited to less than 30 min.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8SAYQMVuBo

Some parts aren't him.

2:30-4:25 First appearance, not necessary to watch since its included later.

7:40-19:45 In all his glory. Most appearance at court edited with news stories.

22:45-End. A small recap of what his pals are/were trying to do to another judge that he was in front of for resisting arrest AFTER the fishing license. A police officer explains a bit from his prospective.

The more you know.
Side note* I have no freakin idea how to imbed the video from my phone dang it.

"My greatest hope is for inclusion and love for all humanity in 2017 and beyond." -Pharrell Williams

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:50 pm

Yeah we surprisingly don't have a tertelgte thread yet. We do have ernie scattered over multiple threads already, though.

search.php?keywords=tertelgte

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:03 pm

Off Topic
A thread over at the Q about Ernie's rise to "fame" back in 2013.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:39 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:So that bag of wind got nailed for no DL as well, as that entire 1362 words was about his unrestricted right to travel which he equates to not needed a driving license. I'm also equally sure that none of the things he claims the judge and police said they actually said, he just heard it the way he wanted to.
Actually, I could not see a no DL charge anywhere. I was not entirely sure what the charge 2 referred to, except maybe the other PAC (prohibited alcohol content) charge. He license was suspended back in June for "Refuse to Take Test for Intoxication After Arrest."

It looks like Karl was arguing about his license when the charge he faced was OWI. Brilliant.
I knew about the OWI charge from the initial report, and I just assumed that since that was all he was carrying on about that he had no DL as well, my error. Obviously arguing the wrong case and losing though. I wonder if the weapons charge will go any better?

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:40 pm

Koenigs looked thru his high school aged son's history textbook. He was appalled. ;)

He goes on at length about how a representative democracy is not the same thing as a republic and that the USA is not a representative democracy.

A republic is one form of representative democracy, another being a parliamentary government. Therefore to say that the USA is a representative democracy is correct.

He goes on to quote from the Federalist Papers, an Episode of Star Trek and other sources both mainstream and fringe.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:50 pm

Also, what does this mean?
According to THE FIRST LAW in U.S. Code, called The Declaration of Independence our Rights do not come from any Government or any piece of paper.
The DoI is in the US Code as a law?
Edit: I went back and read the thread. Karl is making up his own US Code again.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:04 pm

He's forever lost in his dream world of the millions of minions of the mighty militias at his beck and call.
Edit: PS, Oh, Send Money

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:24 pm

Whatever4 wrote:Also, what does this mean?
According to THE FIRST LAW in U.S. Code, called The Declaration of Independence our Rights do not come from any Government or any piece of paper.
The DoI is in the US Code as a law?
Edit: I went back and read the thread. Karl is making up his own US Code again.
The front matter on the house website includes the organic laws, Declaration, Articles of Confederation, Northwest Ordinance and the Constitution. That is probably why he thinks the the Declaration is the first law.

http://uscode.house.gov

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:14 am

A bit more research -- there's a name for that belief.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarationism
Declarationism is a legal philosophy that incorporates the United States Declaration of Independence into the body of case law on level with the United States Constitution. It holds that the Declaration is a natural law document and so that natural law has a place within American jurisprudence. Its main proponents include Harry V. Jaffa and other members of the Claremont Institute. Some proponents claim that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is a follower of this school of thought; however, Thomas is more widely considered a member of the strict constructionist school.
:snippity:

Proponents claim that the concept is derived from the philosophical structure contained in the Declaration of Independence and assertion that it was the Declaration that revealed the United States as a new emergent nation, the Constitution creating only the federal government. According to this view, the authority to create the Constitution derives from the prior act of nation-creation accomplished by the Declaration. The Declaration declares that the people have a right to alter or abolish any government once it becomes destructive of their natural rights. The turn away from the Articles of Confederation with the ratification of the Constitution was an action of this sort and so the Constitution's authority exists within the legal framework established by the Declaration. The Constitution cannot, then, be interpreted as though it were the foundation of constitutional law, in the absence of principles derived from the Declaration.

Though philosophically conservative, Declarationists such as Jaffa have been outspoken critics of originalist construction jurists including Robert Bork, Antonin Scalia, and William Rehnquist, likening them to legal positivists. Bork and legal scholar Lino Graglia have, in turn, critiqued the Declarationist position, retorting that it is single-mindedly obsessive over the Dred Scott decision and resembles a theology rather than a legal doctrine.
Also, to get the idea that there is a Creator/Nature's God/divine Providence into the US Code.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:13 am

And Kapt Karl is bug sucking nuts on top of being incredibly ignorant.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”