Karl Koenigs

scirreeve

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:32 pm

Karl evidently drinking heavily (of course) to celebrate his big win.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:36 pm

Is he comparing himself to David Hasselhof?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:38 pm

And he is still doing his extended drunken victory lap. Can't see what crap he filed or any other motions, rulings etc. on the court site so don't know what he is blathering about.
Karl P. Koenigs
32 mins ·
The DA didn't want to take the chance against me after reading the two briefs.

KEEP IN MIND the secret is to box in the Prosecutor by causing them to 3 or 4 STIPULATIONS.

The Top most important being stipulating ON AND FOR THE RECORD the Federal and SCOTUS precedent is SUPERIOR to all lower Courts; including THIS COURT, and ALL Municipal, County, State and State Appalet Courts. Other stipulations are important too such as Federal and SCOTUS precedent NEVER become stale or arcane. That they are THE LAW and remain fully Potent to Full Force and effect until they are overturned by the Federal or SCOTUS.

Also the Prosecutor must Stipulate that State traffic Statutes and Codes were not created until decades after the automobile was invented. And, that BEFORE the Federal Court and SCOTUS American people numerous WINS in protection of our God endowed Right To Travel, automobiles were extremely heavy, generally much heavier than today and easily topped 60 mph!
► Show Spoiler

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:44 pm

:lol: Well yes Karl, you can take your horse and buggy anywhere you like!
Also the Prosecutor must Stipulate that State traffic Statutes and Codes were not created until decades after the automobile was invented. And, that BEFORE the Federal Court and SCOTUS American people numerous WINS in protection of our God endowed Right To Travel, automobiles were extremely heavy, generally much heavier than today and easily topped 60 mph!

Karl Koenigs could be Curly in OKLAHOMA? :P (I actually love this with Shirley Jones)
When I take you out, tonight, with me,
Honey, here's the way it's goin' to be:
You will set behind a team of snow white horses,
In the slickest gig you ever see!
Chicks and ducks and geese better scurry
When I take you out in the surrey,
When I take you out in the surrey with the fringe on top!
Watch that fringe and see how it flutters
When I drive them high steppin' strutters.
Nosey pokes'll peek thru' their shutters and their eyes will pop!
The wheels are yeller, the upholstery's brown,
The dashboard's genuine leather,
With isinglass curtains y' can roll right down,
In case there's a change in the weather.
Two bright sidelight's winkin' and blinkin',
Ain't no finer rig I'm a-thinkin'
You c'n keep your rig if you're thinkin' 'at I'd keer to swap
Fer that shiny, little surrey with the fringe on the top!

Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:46 pm

And another - I will stop now.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:55 pm

Thank you and Dolly for posting them, there are a great laugh in a serious time! He's a bottomless pit of ignorance and incompetence, he's really something else.
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:24 pm

scirreeve posted this tweet. It is also a Facebook post. See below for those comments.
Capt. Karl
@kkoenigs1776
A vote for a REPUBLICAN is a vote TO PROVE how Ignorant & Inept you are POLITICALLY. A GOP is a DemoCrap in execution!!
► Show Spoiler
Chris Peterson Asinine
33m

Karl P. Koenigs You must be a CONSERVATIVE who ALL HATE States Rights/Sovereignty when used to ENFORCE 10th Amendment Law and Order.
Hell, I doubt you even comprehend 10th Amendment Law upon The REPUBLICANs and upon The DemoCraps!!!
24m

Chris Peterson Karl P. Koenigs , 🖕🏻Moron
23m

Chris Peterson Tinfoiltard
23m

Chris Peterson You must be Libertarian dope Smoking fucktard
22m

Karl P. Koenigs NOPE! Am a NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED Ronald Reagan Gold Medal Award Winner. Awarded me by the Republican Party and James Demint.
Who became a Jeffersonian CONSTITUTIONALIST and a Von Mises Economist and Constitutional Scholar.
13m

AND OF COURSE Karl had to copy/paste that last comment and make a new post.
Karl P. Koenigs
13 mins ·
NOPE! Am a NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED Ronald Reagan Gold Medal Award Winner. Awarded me by the Republican Party and James Demint.

Who became a Jeffersonian CONSTITUTIONALIST, a Von Mises Economist and a Constitutional Scholar.

► Show Spoiler
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:36 pm

Since it was awarded by the NRCC, seems likely all you needed to do to "earn" one is donate above a certain threshhold, right?

Somebody found a bunch and is selling them as keepsakes for 25 bucks. Of course they're hideous.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:27 am

Exactly that, you had to pay to get it. I remember laughing about it at the time, there was def press on it. Here's somebody else's letter. Karl P. Koenigs has been an ignorant mark since at least 2005, good to know! He does get points for still having a newspaper from 2005, that's pretty good. I thought this was Tom Delay's scam, maybe Demint got in the next year or Karl is wrong... again. Check the award again Kaptain!

Delay.JPG
Frankly, from the way it's described, sounds like the "prominent place on our Honor Roll" is the bathroom at the NRCC. Wonder if Karl got to pick between the ladies or men's toilets? Or maybe the gender neutral toilet? That would be cool.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:02 am

OK - I lied about not posting about Kapn again tonight. I've heard stories about Kapn running away from MNWR without his pants before but have no idea if true. Is this what the stupidest poot is talking about? No idea and there is lots of poot spelling in these posts. From comments on a Kapn post.
Duane Ehmer Hey glad to see you are still around

Karl P. Koenigs You too, brother! Seems I owe you a breakfast.

Duane Ehmer Someday if you don't forget you wallet in the widow again

Duane Ehmer St a firestation

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:36 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:27 am
Frankly, from the way it's described, sounds like the "prominent place on our Honor Roll" is the bathroom at the NRCC. Wonder if Karl got to pick between the ladies or men's toilets? Or maybe the gender neutral toilet? That would be cool.
As if a Republican office building would have a gender neutral toilet.

It might have a whites-only toilet, though.
This bramble need not be traversed.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:49 pm

Karl getting cocky after his big court "win." He is probably lying though.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:55 pm

The next cop that pulls him over better be ready. Karl's working himself up to shooting at a blue coat who fails to comply with his delusions.
Image Image Image Image Image

arayder

Post by arayder » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:06 pm

Years ago anti-taxer Russ Porisky beat a tax evasion charge due to simple prosecutorial error. It seems the prosecutor had failed to document that Russ had not paid income his income tax during the last month of the year for which he was charged. The judge pointedly questioned the presumption that Porisky hadn't paid his taxes for the year because there was no documented nonpayment after November of the year in question.

Everybody knew Porosity hadn't paid his taxes in the last few weeks of the year. Porisky had already claimed he wasn't required to pay the tax and had said he didn't pay at any time during the year. But the judge let him off.*

Porisky went around claiming that the judge has sustained his anti-tax argument. He was insufferable.

It turns out there was a record of the judge's decision that contradicted Russ's fairy tale. But Russ still managed to fool several gullible into believing his anti-tax method was a winner.

Eventually Russ and several of the people he duped got convicted of subsequent tax evasions.

I think this is the sort of behavior we are going to see from Koenigs.

*See: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/c ... /can.taxes

------------------------------
Dope Clock: Gavin Seim's Mexican visitor visa expired 67 days ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:18 pm

He edited his post on FB - when I posted his tweet it was identical on FB. He is lying about his OpVec plates - he has NV plates that he got this year so they are most certainly not expired.
Karl P. Koenigs
13 minutes ago
I LOVE MY JOB PUTTING BLUEcoats, their JUDGE and sidekick DA kingpin mastermind ENABLERS in PRISON!

And, collecting hundreds of thousands of Dollars in restitution and costs, from each of them and their bonding company!

I took off my Motorcycle License plate, and my AMFF (American Militia Freedom Forces) Op-Vec F450 plate IS EXPIRED! So BEWARE ALL BLUEcoats!

DON'T DO THE CAPITAL FELONY CRIME, IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME!!!
:snippity: cuz boilerplate Karl crap.
► Show Spoiler

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 5.27.30 PM.png

So: Has never put anyone in prison. Hasn't collected a single dollar, just paid out a lot. If those things are what your job consists of then by your own admission you're a complete failure Karl.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:00 pm

does he think his 'plates are expired' just because he says so? seeing he just had to register it to get his ass out of trouble...........

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:09 pm

Whip wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:00 pm
does he think his 'plates are expired' just because he says so? seeing he just had to register it to get his ass out of trouble...........
Even more recent than his FL registration to get it out of impound. He registered it in NV when he moved there. The plate number is in the NLV court record and it is a NV plate.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:16 pm

That tweet about "BLUEcoats" is very, as Pat Gund used to say, "threaty".

I Love My Job.JPG
Go Figure.JPG

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:41 pm

I've done that before. Twitter don't care if I report it. Good luck. I did help get some other doofus banned a few days ago.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:48 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:18 am

The Motorbike, which is a fully paid up member of Karls army, spends all it's time sitting on the Pratmobile with Karl having cponversations with it and giving it orders. So I dont think taking off IT'S plates will do anything. Not that I think KKK is engaging in empty bluster and doing a huge empty gesture that actually does not put him under any sort of threat.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:01 pm

Nathan Seim commented on one of Karl's nonsense posts.
Nathan Seim My goodness, another chapter in "Carl's Big Book of Nonsense."

Karl P. Koenigs Hey Nathan, Do you believe in THE WALL?

Nathan Seim I believe in the right to travel freely for all mankind.

David McIntire Foolish...…………...

Cheryl Ayers Then go walk the walk Nathan. Go cross the border illegally into Mexico, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Russia. Hippity hop man!

Nathan Seim You cannot cross the border illegally into Mexico, there is no crime of illegal immigration here.
But if those other countries are abusive, well, lots of folk are abusive. That is no excuse.
So Karl responsed to Nathan quite angrily and turned it into a new post as he likes to do.
Karl P. Koenigs
34 mins ·
That is AGAINST Constitutional LAW! I rest my case on Nathan Slime, enemy of Constitutional Law and Order, enemy of E Pluribus Unum, champion of Racist, Bigoted neighborhoods of SEPARATISM, Race Riots and Culture Wars all based on Race, Color, Creed and Country of Origin.

Mr. Slime is A TRUE HATER of AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM, not based on Race, Color, Creed and/or Country of Origin, like the Racist Bigot he is, BUT the result of 'AMERICAN' Exceptionalism BASED ON E Pluribus Unum/ONE American Culture and a REPUBLIC of LAWS, NOT MEN.
Nathan Slime, HATES The one AMERICAN Culture! Don't take it from me. Ask Mr. Slime, for yourself.

Mr. Nathan Slime; Enjoy your "lol", oh Racist, Bigoted enemy of The Constitution and of all 'AMERICANS' who you want FOREIGN ILLEGAL ALIENS, who REFUSE AT ALL COSTS to go through our Constitution "NATURALIZATION" law of Article I Section 8 clause 4, a 5 - 7 year Probationary Period of classes of WHAT IT MEANS to be AN AMERICAN. In this way Mr. Slime's FOREIGN ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION Forces can take over our neighborhoods, our local Schools, our language, and our one AMERICAN "E Pluribus Unum" Culture so that our REPUBLIC of Laws, NOT MEN, can be destroyed.

The Founding Fathers saw you coming, Mr. Slimes, and that is why they made a Republic of Constitutional laws to protect us AMERICAN families of ALL COLORS, RACES, CREEDS from YOU and YOUR foreign ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION.

You, Mr. Slimes, are one sick Jack Wagon.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:59 pm

The tone of his responses toward people who disagree with his immigration/border opinions are angrier than most of his BLUECOATS and right to "drunkenly 'travel' in a big ugly" rants.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:28 pm

maybe he's drinking hard liquor instead of beer during those posts

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”