Karl Koenigs

Northland10

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Northland10 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:10 pm

Whip wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:53 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:58 am
Karl needs to spend less time in his own head. He spends way too much time worrying about #ShitNobodyCaresAbout, and viewing the world in terms of his own stupid narratives.
it's all he's got since no one will listen to him.
Well, he has that small group that comments on his posts. That Marc Messina guy is quite the vile racist.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:49 pm

Karl's got a few people who'll like his posts, because he says things other people believe. But anyone who has any personal dealings with Karl immediately comes to regret it.

Rachel had her credit card compromised. The guys who went to Florida with him did all the work and got stranded there. The Malheur occupiers put him on a useless keep-away patrol. The Bundy for Governor campaign was sidelined by Karl's inability to drive. According to Karl himself, he made a "tactical retreat" at Malheur that left some people out to dry, somehow. And all the people he still owes money to.

As easy as it is to gain followers by spewing incoherent alt-right bullshit, it's amazing how FEW followers Karl has. And that even like-minded groups report him to Facebook for spamming them.

What an asshole.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:56 pm

Karl P. Koenigs is really called out in this, isn't he? :P His unconsidered life. :blackeye:
“Socrates famously said that the unconsidered life is not worth living. He meant that a life lived without forethought or principle is a life so vulnerable to chance, and so dependent on the choices and actions of others, that it is of little real value to the person living it. He further meant that a life well lived is one which has goals, and integrity, which is chosen and directed by the one who lives it, to the fullest extent possible to a human agent caught in the webs of society and history.”
― A.C. Grayling
8-)

Avatar Photo: Roger Stone calls Jerome Corsi a #Weasel and #Liar; Jerry just bends over and takes it. https://www.joemygod.com/2018/12/roger- ... t-mueller/

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:12 am

That applies to Twitler too also. :-

Hey Dan can you see
That big green tree
With the water runnin' free
and it's waitin' there for you and me!

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:24 am

Hadn't looked at this thread in a while, but I did and ended up over at Karl's Facebook page. I immediately got a laugh when I saw this guy asking Karl for advice...
Sean Gaffney I've unfollowed you and am not a friend on you fb list but I keep getting your posts on my wall. Any idea on how I can get that to stop?

Am I being detained?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:12 am

NotaPerson wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:24 am
Hadn't looked at this thread in a while, but I did and ended up over at Karl's Facebook page. I immediately got a laugh when I saw this guy asking Karl for advice...
Sean Gaffney I've unfollowed you and am not a friend on you fb list but I keep getting your posts on my wall. Any idea on how I can get that to stop?
From all those groups he spams.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:07 pm

He has been posting the link to the NLA stuff everywhere. There are many postings on his page, on the various group pages he has, including in comments to his own posts. I assume he is spamming it everywhere in wall posts and comments.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Looks like Karl finally paid ex wife number 2 in Nov. This surprises the hell out of me.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:28 pm

Looks like Karl finally paid ex wife number 2 in Nov. This surprises the hell out of me.
Wow! Those are 5 separate payments all made on the same day (11-19-2018)?

I don't remember the date that Rachel was complaining about her Debit/Credit card being used without her knowledge.

:mrgreen:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:39 pm

That is a big pile of change, either Karl raided his trust fund, or the lawyers did.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:31 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:21 pm
Capture.JPG
Also surprised. But credit it where it's due, good on Karl for taking care of his obligation. Although there's no amount of money in the world worth having to live and have sex with Karl. So he got off easy. Maybe all the AMFF Troops and Gen. Mattis spread the word to the troops and they gave Karl the money when he was at those secret Pentagon meetings where Koenigs was giving AMFF strategies to the DoD to help them. Isn't that basically what Karl said happened? Guess we should believe every word since he's told the AMFF to STAND DOWN. I think Fogbow should tell the AMFF to ROLL OVER. Might work! :P

Avatar Photo: Roger Stone calls Jerome Corsi a #Weasel and #Liar; Jerry just bends over and takes it. https://www.joemygod.com/2018/12/roger- ... t-mueller/

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:53 am

I wonder did Karl have access to the "battleborn Bundy" Governor Campaign funds. And if so I wonder would he have lifted funds out to pay this off. This was right after the failed Campaign after all, so it would be irresponsible not to speculate.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:04 am

Suranis wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:53 am
I wonder did Karl have access to the "battleborn Bundy" Governor Campaign funds. And if so I wonder would he have lifted funds out to pay this off. This was right after the failed Campaign after all, so it would be irresponsible not to speculate.
Ha - the wanna be Gub raised nowhere near to the amount Kapn paid. At least I think from the last report I saw. There was some weird expense for Upwork but just a few thousand dollars. I asked Crypto Creep if it went to him or a Bundy family member - he said it didn't go to him but didn't respond to the 2nd part of my question. Final report due Jan. 15 so we shall see.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:05 am

Suranis wrote:
I can't remember (but scirreeve will) the exact amount raised by cRyan's campaign, but it was well under the amount given to Ex-Mrs. Karl. There were enough contributions to pay for some poster board and Sharpies, but that's about it. :-D

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:19 am

NMgirl wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:05 am
Suranis wrote:
I can't remember (but scirreeve will) the exact amount raised by cRyan's campaign, but it was well under the amount given to Ex-Mrs. Karl. There were enough contributions to pay for some poster board and Sharpies, but that's about it. :-D
No - I didn't remember the exact number but kinda remembered approximately how much it was. Here it is. Ignore the first column and the "in kind" stuff. No way Kapn embezzled $ from this sorry account. New report due Jan. 15 but I don't think it'll change much.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:26 am

Ah well, it was just a thought.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:47 am

Suranis wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:26 am
It was an excellent thought, and I wish it were true.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:28 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:31 am
Maybe all the AMFF Troops and Gen. Mattis spread the word to the troops and they gave Karl the money when he was at those secret Pentagon meetings where Koenigs was giving AMFF strategies to the DoD to help them. Isn't that basically what Karl said happened? Guess we should believe every word since he's told the AMFF to STAND DOWN. I think Fogbow should tell the AMFF to ROLL OVER. Might work! :P
Nice thinking :thumbs: but no. That's sheeple reasoning. Got to think like a conspiracy theorist. :rolleye: After Karl's meetings with US commanders at the Pentagon, the Deep State realized how dangerously the patriotic AMFF threatened their dastardly plans. Through the FBI-CIA-DMV-ATF they warned Kraptain Karl to lay off. Karl, a brilliant tactician, understood that the Deep State would use any sort of dirty tricks to shut him down, including tying him up in courtrooms away from AMFF Central Command And Control Headquarters. So he nullified that threat by removing one of their weapons.

He paid up because he's a patriot and a superb warrior! Whatta guy! By the way: NINTH AMENDMENT and send money!

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:57 am

Suranis wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:26 am
Ryan has, what, 8 kids, so if anyone needs to do some financial fun it's him.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:14 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:39 pm
That is a big pile of change, either Karl raided his trust fund, or the lawyers did.
I'm going for his lawyers. For one, Karl would mention it if he was even tangentially involved. I think ex-Mrs Karl started steps to get the money out of the trust fund and the lawyers decided they might as well pay up as losing the case would likely lose them Karl's trust fund as a client. Plus it would severely deplete the fund.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:05 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:14 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:39 pm
I'm going for his lawyers. For one, Karl would mention it if he was even tangentially involved. I think ex-Mrs Karl started steps to get the money out of the trust fund and the lawyers decided they might as well pay up as losing the case would likely lose them Karl's trust fund as a client. Plus it would severely deplete the fund.
i think this is a reasonable possibility, as I certainly didn't think it would ever come from Karl, as the only one he has EVER been concerned with is himself.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:35 pm

Isn't today the day that Karl was going to go to court and wow everyone with his legal acumen?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:47 pm

thearmbarkid wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:35 pm
Isn't today the day that Karl was going to go to court and wow everyone with his legal acumen?
Yes - 3 pm PST (if he shows up).

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:25 pm

His case was dismissed - don't know why.
Capture.JPG

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:32 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:25 pm
His case was dismissed - don't know why.
Capture.JPG
Without more info, I can only figure 2 reasons.

1. It's worth the prosecution's time, especially if there may issues/spoliation of evidence.

2. The prosecution may be looking at more charges, or different ones. To avoid double jeopardy, the needed to drop and refine later.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”