Karl Koenigs

TheNewSaint

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:41 am

LtDansLegs wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:40 pm
I doubt it, he's never seemed to have any cash flow problems (at least for subsistence-level existence) and the vehicle is definitely owned outright (by somebody/something).
Yeah, Karl definitely seems to be a trust fund brat of some type.

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:55 am

he's certainly not the heir of a fashion mogul

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:08 am

Kapn drinking again. Links to an old Dick Morris stupid video. I didn't post that link.
The Deep State of Agencies and Bureaus that are expressly prohibited from even existing under 10th Amendment Law and Order want Uranium mines under the Hammond Ranch.

That is why The FBI and DOJ FEDcoats and the Oregon State BLUEcoats executed LaVoy Finicum and attempted the murders of Shawna Cox, Ryan Bundy who still has a bullet in his shoulder, and the lovely and gracious 18 year old bible singer Victoria Sharp, who are eye witnesses to what the Deep State did.

The A-TEAM of the AMFF deployed on an extraction mission to save Victoria Sharp and family from the FBI HRT Unit due to INTEL that James the Patriot KILLER Comey, Loretta the Lyncher, and Governor Kate Brown were livid that the FBI FEDcoat HRT and Oregon State BLUEcoats left these GOD saved eye witnesses to Lavoy's Gov execution.

They were extracted from their Attorney's ranch home to an off the grid safe house.

That is how bad and evil the DOJ, FBI, BLM, USFW, UFFS, DHS, etc..., The Clinton Foundation, UraniumOne, and the balance of The Deep State of US Gov Agencies and Bureaus who are expressly prohibited from even existing by 10th Amendment Law, are.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:23 am

I was under the impression, maybe mistaken, that Karl mostly lived off his parents until their deaths and then got an inheritance. Has he ever done anything resembling honest, like real, work? He certainly doesn't give the impression of having any kind of marketable or useful skills.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Terrastomp

Post by Terrastomp » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:04 am

au contraire!

Sorry I don't know how to resize this at the moment :think:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:07 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:23 am
I was under the impression, maybe mistaken, that Karl mostly lived off his parents until their deaths and then got an inheritance. Has he ever done anything resembling honest, like real, work? He certainly doesn't give the impression of having any kind of marketable or useful skills.
I think you are right - he had a rock company at one point (Eagle River Rock LLC).

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:49 am

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:07 am
I think you are right - he had a rock company at one point (Eagle River Rock LLC).
The Wisconsin court case lookup at https://wcca.wicourts.gov/case.html shows this entity was sued at least three times between 2005 and 2009, by construction companies. So it looks like Karl tried to do some work, but i suspect his incompetence, dishonesty, and laziness won the day as usual.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:42 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:49 am
scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:07 am
The Wisconsin court case lookup at https://wcca.wicourts.gov/case.html shows this entity was sued at least three times between 2005 and 2009, by construction companies. So it looks like Karl tried to do some work, but i suspect his incompetence, dishonesty, and laziness won the day as usual.
Do we know, did he start that business all by himself, or was this his dad's business that he took over? Reason I ask is, coming from a past career in a field that was dominated by family businesses, we regularly saw firsthand the sorry results of a self-important, incompetent son taking over his dad's business ("I'll show him! I"ll show everybody!" and running it into bankruptcy or near-bankruptcy. Hell, it happened to the company I'd worked at, too.

It's one of the reasons I'm less than inspired by all the foofaraw over "family farms" and "family businesses". Prepending the word "family" doesn't automatically mean they're any nicer, more ethical, better-run, or more deserving of patronage or success.

There's reasons why the overwhelming majority of family businesses don't make it past the second generation.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:07 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:42 am
Do we know, did he start that business all by himself, or was this his dad's business that he took over?
According to Wisconsin records, Eagle River Rock was incorporated in 2002, and administratively dissolved in 2011 after he stopped filing annual reports in 2008. His father's business, Precisions Metals, was dissolved in 2003 (his mother was registered agent at that time), 2 years after his father passed.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:29 pm

I think it is a safe bet Karl was playing at business tycoon, and did his usual. It sounds like he has left a trail of unpaid debts, including the ones to his ex-wife.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:31 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:07 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:42 am
Do we know, did he start that business all by himself, or was this his dad's business that he took over?
According to Wisconsin records, Eagle River Rock was incorporated in 2002, and administratively dissolved in 2011 after he stopped filing annual reports in 2008. His father's business, Precisions Metals, was dissolved in 2003 (his mother was registered agent at that time), 2 years after his father passed.
Okay, so the timing suggests he might've been motivated to start his own business as a belated "I'll show you" to his mom and/or deceased dad, or mom might've told him it was time to buckle down and get a job, and he decided he'd show her...

Something just occurred to me. Karl was old enough to be eligible to serve in Vietnam. But he hasn't got any military history, right? If not, perhaps Kapt'n Chickenhawk could explain why he chose not to serve when he had the chance.
► Show Spoiler

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:37 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:31 pm
Something just occurred to me. Karl was old enough to be eligible to serve in Vietnam. But he hasn't got any military history, right? If not, perhaps Kapt'n Chickenhawk could explain why he chose not to serve when he had the chance.
Karl's 61 now. He would have been 18 when Saigon fell in 1975. I seem to recall reading something recently that suggested that the military stopped drafting aggressively a while before 1975, though. And that could have been as early as late 1973. I don't have time to check.

So while Karl could have served in Vietnam, it seems more likely that he narrowly missed the window and did not. Yeah, he could have volunteered in the time after Vietnam, but that doesn't sound too likely either.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:56 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:37 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
Karl's 61 now. He would have been 18 when Saigon fell in 1975. I seem to recall reading something recently that suggested that the military stopped drafting aggressively a while before 1975, though. And that could have been as early as late 1973. I don't have time to check.
The Draft officially ended in 1973, though the last actual conscription was in 1972. According to Wikipedia, the lottery was held to determine in priority in the 1973 draft but it was never used. Selective Service prioritized the next 2 years in case the draft was renewed but it was not.
Edit: Draft or not, I would think a true patriot who is a great militia leader would have enlisted and served at some point. I have not heard any mention that he ever did.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:04 pm

Karl could have served in Viet Nam, but that would have required him to have actually done something and I just don't see it. For one thing he would have had to have made it through Boot, and with his mouth and attitude, NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN. The other thing goes back to the picture I commented on earlier, if Karl had had any actual military training that pose would not have happened. Karl has all the earmarks of a wannabe. He talks too much, and it is always ALL ABOUT HIM. He's a clown, even the other clowns laugh at him, and not in a nice way, they know he's a liar and a joke.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:56 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:37 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
The Draft officially ended in 1973, though the last actual conscription was in 1972. According to Wikipedia, the lottery was held to determine in priority in the 1973 draft but it was never used. Selective Service prioritized the next 2 years in case the draft was renewed but it was not.
Edit: Draft or not, I would think a true patriot who is a great militia leader would have enlisted and served at some point. I have not heard any mention that he ever did.
Saigon fell on April 30, 1975. My younger brother graduated from college and Army ROTC in May of 1975. By then the military was already downsizing. So he, and many others like him, ended up never serving. He went on to graduate school instead.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Whatever the details, the narrative is clear: idiot son of respected local businessman sets up own business, lives off dad's goodwill for awhile, runs up huge debts, fails. Probably borrowed money, paid himself a huge salary, couldn't repay it. Like DejaMoo, I've seen it many times.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:25 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:46 pm
Whatever the details, the narrative is clear: idiot son of respected local businessman sets up own business, lives off dad's goodwill for awhile, runs up huge debts, fails. Probably borrowed money, paid himself a huge salary, couldn't repay it. Like DejaMoo, I've seen it many times.
Pretty much my take on it. Sounds just like Karl too.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:25 am

Karl spells "fuck" incorrectly.
Fuk the FBI, DOJ, DHS, NSA, BLM, USFW, USFS, ATF, IRS, EPA and all the rest of The Deep State of usurpers & despots
From a tweet - link wouldn't load - don't know why.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:28 am

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:25 am
Fuk the FBI, DOJ, DHS, NSA, BLM, USFW, USFS, ATF, IRS, EPA and all the rest of The Deep State of usurpers & despots
From a tweet - link wouldn't load - don't know why.
I think that's the way he misspells it in the name of his one-parson "militia," i.e., Asinine, Moronic, Feckless Fukers (AMFF)

Edit: Note the fabulous success KKKarl had with his hurricane relief strutting 10 months ago: (Zero)

https://www.gofundme.com/hurricane-harv ... deployment

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:50 am

However, Karl supports PBR, MGD, and MD2020.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:48 pm

scirreeve wrote:
As he does with other four letter words like "soap" and "work".

--------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 62 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
Follow · 6 mins ·

On the way to Burns Oregon to give a hero's Welcome Home to The Hammonds!

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:02 pm

Bundy boy has a fine "who the fuck is this guy" look on his face.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:10 pm

I didn’t know Kap’n was missing a front tooth. Dentistry does wonders these days.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:00 pm

arayder wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:48 pm
scirreeve wrote:
As he does with other four letter words like "soap" and "work".

--------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 62 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.
He is at least consistently incompetent.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”