Karl Koenigs

Northland10

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Icehole wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:33 pm
FWIW Pretty certain it's the Mt. Charleston Lodge outside of Vegas. They do have some pretty ok food...
The Buffalo and Elk Burgers look promising and I think I gained weight just reading the menu. The beer list, however, is rather limited. That said, she had much better choices in brews. Sam Adams is a stop up from PBR and the Hop Box Imperial IPA and the Tanya Creek Bonanza Brown do not look objectional. The Alaska Amber Ale is probably usable. Maybe they have something good for the seasonal draught.

Since places I go often have 15-40 different ales on tap, I am probably a bit of a judgemental beer snob. Being from Michigan probably does not help my beer snobbery.

http://mtcharlestonlodge.com/wp-content ... erMenu.pdf

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:30 pm

Unless Tricia is a complete poot and a mirror image of her father, I'm inclined to give her a pass in the game of poot-derision.

.... as long as she has a driver's license. :-D

Karl, of course, is a complete dork for dragging his daughter into his nonsense.

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:08 pm

ETA: Karl updated his post with a plethora of blah blah

Karl P. Koenigs
35 mins ·
Which Law are WTP and ALL THREE branches of the FEDcoats supposed to RESPECT, EXECUTE and ENFORCE? The one that WTP ordained and established upon them, such as the SECOND AMENDMENT, with the words "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" or The Deep States codes and statutes upon us?

THIS IS TOTAL WILDERNESS with mountains, canyons and sagebrush and NOTHING ELSE for nearly 20 miles. The Deep State is INSANE!

Now you know why the Constitution expressly prohibits the US GOV from owning or managing any land in any Territory transformed by Act of Congress into a free, independent and sovereign Country that WTP call a State .

This is near Overton NV. Somewhat near The Bundy Ranch / where The Battle Of Bunkerville occurred to restore the Rule Of Law upon our elected and appointed FEDcoat enemies of the 9th and 10th Amendment, Constitution and Bill Of Rights supreme Laws Of The Land.

- Capt. Karl

Brought to you by:

The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, operating under Article I Section 8 clause 15 "To execute the (9th & 10th Amendment, Constitution and Bill Of Rights) Laws of The Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions"

AMERICAN'S ORIGINAL HOME DEFENSE FORCE

- The A-TEAM

WHAT DO YOU HAVE - - IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD?
Karl P. Koenigs
12 mins ·
This is near Overton NV. Somewhat near The Bundy Ranch / where The Battle Of Bunkerville occurred to restore the Rule Of Law upon our elected and appointed FEDcoat enemies of the 9th and 10th Amendment, Constitution and Bill Of Rights supreme Laws Of The Land.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:16 pm

You have to laugh. He's thinking he looks cool and awesome, and you're thinking — well, you know what you're thinking.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:20 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:30 pm
Unless Tricia is a complete poot and a mirror image of her father, I'm inclined to give her a pass in the game of poot-derision.

Karl, of course, is a complete dork for dragging his daughter into his nonsense.
I did for a while, but I think she's an enabler and fully on board.

We have only his word for her thinking that's the best meal ever.
Off Topic
That menu looks like every menu I've ever seen at such places, with the addition of game. A lot of those places get 3 to 5 stars on Yelp, which used to fool me into thinking they were good. Then I realized the ratings are coming from people who like friendly service and frozen poppers heated up in a microwave. Now I look at the photos and if it's fried, greasy, or drowning in cheese, I look somewheres else if possible. And I like cheese. A lot.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:34 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:16 pm
You have to laugh. He's thinking he looks cool and awesome, and you're thinking — well, you know what you're thinking.
My first thought was that he needs to be wearing proper foot protection. There are rattlesnakes where he is.

But then I said nah, he's an idiot, let him get bitten.

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:42 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
I'm thinking he looks like Under Armour's target demographic ;)

(see also: Cheef Kessler)

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:30 pm

Azastan wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:34 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
My first thought was that he needs to be wearing proper foot protection. There are rattlesnakes where he is.

But then I said nah, he's an idiot, let him get bitten.
Yeah, and big boy pants.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:50 pm

I wouldn't wish that on some poor unsuspecting snake, they might get sick. Now scorpions I see no problem.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:52 am

Curmudgeon wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:30 pm

I tried to post this earlier but deleted it because for some reason 2 photos got posted when I only attached one. I am confused.

I don't give her a pass - she was at Bunkerville - good education, good job, old enough (>30) to make her own life decisions. Here she is at the Bundy Ranch thingy.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:14 am

Dolly wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:08 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
35 mins ·
Which Law are WTP and ALL THREE branches of the FEDcoats supposed to RESPECT, EXECUTE and ENFORCE? The one that WTP ordained and established upon them, such as the SECOND AMENDMENT, with the words "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" or The Deep States codes and statutes upon us?

THIS IS TOTAL WILDERNESS with mountains, canyons and sagebrush and NOTHING ELSE for nearly 20 miles. The Deep State is INSANE!

Now you know why the Constitution expressly prohibits the US GOV from owning or managing any land in any Territory transformed by Act of Congress into a free, independent and sovereign Country that WTP call a State .

- Capt. Karl

Brought to you by:

The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, operating under Article I Section 8 clause 15 "To execute the (9th & 10th Amendment, Constitution and Bill Of Rights) Laws of The Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions"

- The A-TEAM

Karl P. Koenigs
12 mins ·

Nice shooting position Karl. Are you taking a dump, because you ain't gonna hit s#@#-all with that firing posture.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:59 am

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:52 am

I don't give her a pass - she was at Bunkerville - good education, good job, old enough (>30) to make her own life decisions.
She's also the one who rescued Karl's Op-Vec from the impound in Cape Coral, Florida, apparently by listing herself as the owner. For that reason alone, she deserves the highest level of scorn the Fogbow has to offer.

She also deprived us all of a great source of comedy: Karl living homeless in southwest Florida. Or at least telling us he was, while cooking up his ridiculous scheme to have all the judges arrested and pay him millions of dollars. Good times. Goooood times.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:16 am

Resume18 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:14 am
Dolly wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:08 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
35 mins ·

- Capt. Karl

Brought to you by:

- The A-TEAM

Karl P. Koenigs
12 mins ·

Nice shooting position Karl. Are you taking a dump, because you ain't gonna hit s#@#-all with that firing posture.

On the plus side, if the Kraptn fired from that position he'd end up flat on his ass, which would be incredibly amusing in the extreme. So much for his vaunted military knowledge. Too also.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:52 am

Resume18 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:14 am

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Karl amusing himself this morning by reading comments here. Hi Karl. :wave:
The Fog Blowers called my DOL a "POOT/S":
Patriots Opposing Oppressive Tyrants Supremely!

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:01 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:46 pm
Karl amusing himself this morning by reading comments here. Hi Karl. :wave:
The Fog Blowers called my DOL a "POOT/S":
Patriots Opposing Oppressive Tyrants Supremely!
I wonder how many PBRs it took to come up with that.

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Maybe I should go to Karl's next court appearance, just to say "The Fogbow sends their regards." :twisted:

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:16 pm

The Fog Blowers called my DOL a "POOT/S"
Wow, Karl seems a little unclear on the concept of singular and plural nouns. I knew he was stupid, but geez.

ETA: also, capitalization.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:35 pm

I think the new POOTS thing was started by Brand Thornton
Brand Thornton
June 18 at 7:43 PM ·
Poots: Patriots Opposing Oppressive Tyrants Supremely !

some comments on that post:

Greg Whalen Arent you the witty one

Brand Thornton Fogbow uses this acronym for the Patriots that were at the Malheur, of course it stands for something very degrading to them. So I co opted it and sent it to them.
Melissa Langley I consider people like the three amigos and their followers being poots.
Aaron V. Cox Oh, that's what that means....... I couldn't figure it out...

Brand Thornton Only to us, not to Fogbow, it is a acronym for some really degrading bs. I put my own spin on it and sent it to them.
Roy Plumb Brand Thornton, Fogbow? I don’t suppose you mean Longbow.

Brand Thornton Roy Plumb no. Fogbow forum. Google it.

So Brand and Karl share the new POOTS thing
Brand Thornton shared a post.
June 25 at 6:46 PM ·

Karl P. Koenigs
June 25 at 1:52 PM

POOTS; Patriots Opposing Oppressive Tyrants Supremely!

Vote Ryan Bundy 4NV Gov! To Restore Constitutional Law&Order,Border/WALL

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:39 pm

It's not an acronym.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:04 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:39 pm
It's not an acronym.
It’s not a acronym.

Fix your grammar.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:53 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:04 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
It's not an acronym.
It’s not a acronym.

Fix your grammar.
Hang on a sec while I consult an historian :lol:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:02 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:04 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
It's not an acronym.
It’s not a acronym.

Fix your grammar.
"An acronym" is fine, and I will hear no argument to the contrary.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:07 pm

Has anyone seen a picture of the Dickmobile recently? Could Kapt Karl Koenigs have been forced to sell it due to the lack of actual followers to provide money for his lordly lifestyle? And of course the fact that anyone could identify that lump of penile tissue from 200 miles away.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Suranis wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:07 pm
Could Kapt Karl Koenigs have been forced to sell it due to the lack of actual followers to provide money for his lordly lifestyle?
I doubt it, he's never seemed to have any cash flow problems (at least for subsistence-level existence) and the vehicle is definitely owned outright (by somebody/something). I'm sure it's hanging out somewhere between WI and NV and we'll see it the next time he gets pulled over :lol:

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”