Karl Koenigs

LtDansLegs

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by LtDansLegs » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:57 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:08 pm
As I understand it, Karl's claim that there were snipers aiming at him in the back 40 is based on the fact that he did not see any snipers aiming at him.

If there was an FBI team there, their discussion would go as follows:

"What's that idiot doing?"

"Beat's me."

"No wonder why Ammon dumped him back here."
I like how, in his very own story, he manages to say both A) he couldn't see them anywhere and B) he saved his life and showed 'em who's boss by specifically aiming everywhere around but not at them.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:19 am

You are forgetting, he didn't NEED to see them because his highly advanced knowledge of tactics allowed him to know where they were. Which is how he knew they were there without seeing or hearing them.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:36 am

And Kraptain Karl expects that the the REDcoats, BLUEcoats, AUBERGINEcoats and TURQUOISEcoats to use the same advanced tactic as the mighty America Militia Freedom Forces: the employment of wholly invisible, ineffective and ultimately non-existent combatants.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:37 am

Is that anything like how he "knows" he has a whole ginormous militia at his beck and call?? :rotflmao:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:52 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:37 am
Is that anything like how he "knows" he has a whole ginormous militia at his beck and call?? :rotflmao:
Exactly, "know" in the sovcit sense of "hasn't got a f***ing clue".

There's an entire lexicon of sovcit (and birther) terminology that could be written: "evidence" meaning "made-up crap", "prove" meaning "lies about made-up crap", "patriotic" meaning "seditionist", and so on. That said, "complete crap" would be a fair interpretation of almost any word or phrase they use.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Karl and his Ghost Army :-D

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:06 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:46 pm
The real Ghost Army was badass. It takes some bravery and/or crazy to go into a combat zone with inflatable weapons.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:20 pm

A few Quaker guns around Karl's pos could be great fun, as long as others are not around.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:52 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Exactly, "know" in the sovcit sense of "hasn't got a f***ing clue".

There's an entire lexicon of sovcit (and birther) terminology that could be written: "evidence" meaning "made-up crap", "prove" meaning "lies about made-up crap", "patriotic" meaning "seditionist", and so on. That said, "complete crap" would be a fair interpretation of almost any word or phrase they use.
I actually think it would be an entertaining and worthwhile project.

Northland, I am of the opinion that Karl would scream like a little girl and wet himself if he was confronted with a gun.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:01 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:06 pm
LtDansLegs wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:46 pm
It takes some bravery and/or crazy...
Yeah well, artists :-D

I've always loved their story and that of other similar divisions. Many of the founders and icons of modern advertising and design, where I've worked for a couple decades now, spent some of their early years doing this type of work.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:22 am

I love his vainglorious, pompous blather. Reminds me of L.Ron Hubbard's self-aggrandizing fictions during his naval service -

It is specifically claimed that one submarine, presumably Japanese, possibly a mine-layer, was damaged beyond ability to leave the scene and that one submarine, presumably Japanese, possibly a mine layer, was damaged beyond ability to return to its base ...

This vessel wishes no credit for itself. It was built to hunt submarines. Its people were trained to hunt submarines. Although exceeding its orders in originally attacking the first contact, this vessel feels only that it has done the job for which it was intended and stands ready to do that job again.

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/warhero/battle.htm
On the Scientology research blog that I run, my partner has been doing some incremental digging through war records, and has turned up some new perspective on Hubbard's military career that are even worse than Chris Owen documented in the piece you linked to. Part 6, which is due to publish shortly, gives even more perspective on Hubbard's 55-hour attack on a well-known magnetic anomaly off the Oregon coast, which he fantasized was a pair of Japanese subs poised to attack the mainland. My partner is a Marine combat veteran and also served as a military intelligence officer, and has done tons of military history writing since. He's been able to find new details that make Hubbard's claims even more preposterous and damning of his competence and integrity.

Check out the series -- they're available on the home page at http://www.reasoned.life.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:57 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:20 pm
Hercule Parrot wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:22 am

I love his vainglorious, pompous blather. Reminds me of L.Ron Hubbard's self-aggrandizing fictions during his naval service -

It is specifically claimed that one submarine, presumably Japanese, possibly a mine-layer, was damaged beyond ability to leave the scene and that one submarine, presumably Japanese, possibly a mine layer, was damaged beyond ability to return to its base ...

This vessel wishes no credit for itself. It was built to hunt submarines. Its people were trained to hunt submarines. Although exceeding its orders in originally attacking the first contact, this vessel feels only that it has done the job for which it was intended and stands ready to do that job again.

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/warhero/battle.htm
On the Scientology research blog that I run, my partner has been doing some incremental digging through war records, and has turned up some new perspective on Hubbard's military career that are even worse than Chris Owen documented in the piece you linked to. Part 6, which is due to publish shortly, gives even more perspective on Hubbard's 55-hour attack on a well-known magnetic anomaly off the Oregon coast, which he fantasized was a pair of Japanese subs poised to attack the mainland. My partner is a Marine combat veteran and also served as a military intelligence officer, and has done tons of military history writing since. He's been able to find new details that make Hubbard's claims even more preposterous and damning of his competence and integrity.

Check out the series -- they're available on the home page at http://www.reasoned.life.
I'm reading your article on Hubbard and "Art" which got me to thinking that our current shaped reality show star is attempting to utilize this type of control on his fans.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:57 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:

I'm reading your article on Hubbard and "Art" which got me to thinking that our current shaped reality show star is attempting to utilize this type of control on his fans.
Thanks for investing the time to read one of the stories there. Yeah, redefining art is an important part of establishing a high-control group. Suppress the creatives first because they're a threat to your power -- they are not likely to go along with your program. Same thing with Trump and the press. And with the overall suspicion of college education among Republicans. Cult leaders are always trying to find more control points -- if not eating, sex and family (the big three), they'll even try to redefine the tuning frequencies that are the basic of any musical system -- see my story about Lyndon LaRouche in action: http://www.reasoned.life/2018/05/why-la ... ine-music/

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:24 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:04 pm
Flatpointhigh wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:57 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:

Thanks for investing the time to read one of the stories there. Yeah, redefining art is an important part of establishing a high-control group. Suppress the creatives first because they're a threat to your power -- they are not likely to go along with your program. Same thing with Trump and the press. And with the overall suspicion of college education among Republicans. Cult leaders are always trying to find more control points -- if not eating, sex and family (the big three), they'll even try to redefine the tuning frequencies that are the basic of any musical system -- see my story about Lyndon LaRouche in action: http://www.reasoned.life/2018/05/why-la ... ine-music/
I did. I remember all the conspiracy theories about QEII and the drug trade.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:45 pm
Northland, I am of the opinion that Karl would scream like a little girl and wet himself if he was confronted with a gun.
He would probably even do it with a Quaker gun which is essentially a fake cannon, much like the inflatable regiment above. The Confederates embarrassed McClellan by putting painted logs in the gunnery position to cover their retreat. Never missing an opportunity to delay an attack, McClellan sat back and Johnson got his troops out.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:02 am

Karl back in LV violating his release conditions again. Seems like WI courts don't care about that. Staying with the shofar dude. He hasn't said anything about that on his stupid FB rants - trying to be elusive I suppose.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:29 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
On the Scientology research blog that I run, my partner has been doing some incremental digging through war records, and has turned up some new perspective on Hubbard's military career that are even worse ....
Ooh, nice. Laughing at Scientology is a pleasant break from laughing at RWNJs. Will bookmark and enjoy.

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:32 am

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:02 am
Karl back in LV violating his release conditions again. Seems like WI courts don't care about that. Staying with the shofar dude. He hasn't said anything about that on his stupid FB rants - trying to be elusive I suppose.
As the resident WI criminal defense hack, I suspect it has more to do with the fact that the charges he's facing are so incredibly minor. Operating After Revocation is a nothing offense, generally resolved with the defendant paying a fine or getting their license back and the charge being dismissed - although Marinette County's judges do routinely send people to their jail for it, because Marinette County judges think everything is a hanging offense. Not too many prosecutors are going to get worked up over a defendant violating bond terms in this type of case enough to actually bring a bail jumping charge unless the violation involves the defendant getting arrested again (because no law violations is also a bond condition). The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:54 am

fierceredpanda wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:32 am
scirreeve wrote:
As the resident WI criminal defense hack, I suspect it has more to do with the fact that the charges he's facing are so incredibly minor. Operating After Revocation is a nothing offense, generally resolved with the defendant paying a fine or getting their license back and the charge being dismissed - although Marinette County's judges do routinely send people to their jail for it, because Marinette County judges think everything is a hanging offense. Not too many prosecutors are going to get worked up over a defendant violating bond terms in this type of case enough to actually bring a bail jumping charge unless the violation involves the defendant getting arrested again (because no law violations is also a bond condition). The juice isn't worth the squeeze.
That's what I've assumed, and why I assume Kap'n ignores everything. Eventually, the cases may just go away out of boredom. He knows that. Look at what happened in Florida. No dire consequences whatsoever.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:02 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:54 am
That's what I've assumed, and why I assume Kap'n ignores everything. Eventually, the cases may just go away out of boredom. He knows that. Look at what happened in Florida. No dire consequences whatsoever.
To be fair to Florida, he fled the state and it would take considerable effort to bring him back. Again, not worth it for the charges he faces.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:06 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:02 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:54 am
To be fair to Florida, he fled the state and it would take considerable effort to bring him back. Again, not worth it for the charges he faces.
I know, but I think that's why he and Gavin and their ilk are so brave. They know they're not worth the effort and will continue to act illegally in small ways.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:13 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:06 am
I know, but I think that's why he and Gavin and their ilk are so brave. They know they're not worth the effort and will continue to act illegally in small ways.
Ideally, this is where the judge would recognize their behavior pattern, and stop treating them leniently. Much has been said about the criminal justice system being too harsh on minorities, but it's also too generous with white people who should be in jail, like the two you mention.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:58 am

fierceredpanda wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:32 am
scirreeve wrote:
... although Marinette County's judges do routinely send people to their jail for it, because Marinette County judges think everything is a hanging offense.
There's part of me that wishes the "do not leave the state" condition was issued in Marinette, not Dodge.

That said, I would prefer there not be hanging judges as you describe. Even though I would get some pleasure out of it when used on Karl, as his behavior may warrant it, it is not fair to the others who pass through the court.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:02 am

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:58 am
I would prefer there not be hanging judges as you describe. Even though I would get some pleasure out of it when used on Karl, as his behavior may warrant it, it is not fair to the others who pass through the court.
Hanging judges never seem to hang the people they should.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:55 pm

Karl filed a motion for continuance in Dodge County today. I guess he noticed that he has court appearances in both Dodge and Marinette Counties Aug.10.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”