Karl Koenigs

woodworker

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by woodworker » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:37 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:09 am
Does Karl even know how LaVoy Finicum died? The video of it is available on the Internet, yet Karl's "it could have been me" story describes a completely different scenario. Karl routinely talks about the incident in ways that suggest he's never even seen the clip.

All of the RWNJ (Right Wing Nut Jobs), the III%, the militias, etc. have seen the video but, what they know, and we clearly don't, is that the video was all done on a sound stage and with CGI. In reality, the Redcoats, the Bluecoats, the PrimerCoats and the FinishCoats (but not the ScratchCoats) all conspired and colluded with HRC, Soros, both Obamas and Bobby Three Sticks to murder Toilet Man, all because he was going to expose all of the satanic cannibalistic pedophile rings.

Amirite?

Oh, and he was going to expose the conspiracy about fluoridation.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:39 pm

Put a six pack of Brew 102 Lite in the middle of a busy freeway and point it out to Karl. He won't be able to resist it.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:41 pm

Isn’t that contraption worth almost nothing?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:00 pm

Is this Plan B instead of a Common Law Grand Jury? Karl recycled a comment from one post to create a new post.
Follow

Karl P. Koenigs
1 hr ·
AGREED... Here is what WTP, who have WOKEN UP and comprehend THE LAW which WTP "ordained and established" upon The BLUEcoats, upon the JUDGES, their DA sidekicks and upon ALL THREE branches of our State Govs;

We need 25, or more, Citizens of our/ any State, to CREATE AN ASSEMBLY, to do a FORMAL INVESTIGATION of THE LAW, make a ruling in SUPPORT of the Federal and Supreme Court rulings with regards to Our Laws that WTP "ordained and established" upon Judges, upon DAs, upon Municipal, County and State Public SERVANTS and upon the BLUEcoat perpetrators, in that Travel by Automobile is a Civil Right that CANNOT be Licensed or Registered in any way. Then they need to have their findings and rulings professionally served upon the JUDGES of that County and upon the BLUEcoat perps.

Then the Capital Felony Criminals have 40 days to respond back to the Assembly. If they do not respond then either The Sheriff, unless he is acting in dereliction of his duty, then otherwise The AMERICAN MILTIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment operating under Article I Section 8 clause 15 OF THE CONSTITUTION, must arrest and Jail the JUDGE and BLUEcoat perps, awaiting a Jury Trial who SHALL BE INFORMED to the many plethora of Federal and Supreme Court precedent that the JUDGE and the BLUEcoats have to OBEY and enforce. Particularly, TITLE 18 Sections 241 and 242 Deprivation of Rights under Color Of Law State Statutes and Codes which stand repugnant to and in violation of THE LAW.
============================================
HERE IS HOW YOU DO IT:

So YOU have to assemble 25 or more people from YOUR STATE into a State Assembly.

1. You need to advertise for the Assembly Of The People in every possible newspaper in your State as you can. You need to print fliers and post them in windows of many businesses, towns and cities and post on social media everywhere that covers your State. The Assembly Of The People has to consist of and/or rather invite everyone regardless of Right, Left or Moderate.

2. You all assemble in a meeting hall that will fit everybody.

3. Then you vote to use Robert's Rules of Conduct, or other way, to conduct such meetings. Someone makes a motion to use Robert's Rules or whatever other way you want to conduct the Assembly. Someone Seconds the Motion. Then you Discuss the Motion at hand. Then everyone votes yea or nay on the motion. Then after approving the method of Assembly conduct, the Assembly is ready to discuss The existing Constitutional Law and the Federal and Supreme Court Rulings which support and defend our Individual unalienable Right to Travel by Automobile without a License or Vehicle Registration pursuant to existing supreme law of the land.

4. AS LONG as you advertise about the State Assembly Meeting everywhere possible, it does NOT MATTER how many people attend the Assembly to investigate, discuss, and vote on the matter at hand.

5. Then assuming that the majority in the State Assembly voted for supporting THE EXISTING Law which supports our God endowed Right To Travel by Automobile, then they proceed to draft a Presentment to all of the Judges and DAs in the State, and to The BLUEcoats who violated our laws regarding The Right to Travel, without a License or Vehicle Registration, "ordained and established", on them in The Constitution as supported also in precedent by the FEDcourts and SCOTUS.

5. They have 40 days to respond back to the Assembly. If they don't respond then the Assembly will demand that the Sheriff/s arrest the Judges and their BLUEcoat fellow perps in Capital Felony Crime and be sentenced having defaulted by NO RESPONSE.

6. If they do respond to the Assembly, the Assembly shall decide if they have a good excuse for violating our existing laws protecting our Right to Travel from the Judicial tyrants and their enabled BLUEcoats.

7. Then the Assembly shall call for a formal Trial of the Judge/s, DA/s and BLUEcoat perps by Jury of their Peers to decide if the Judge/s and BLUEcoats violated the Federal and Supreme Court precedent.

8. No Court, no legislature, no Governor can overrule the State Assembly of WTP decisions conducted in this manner with MASS advertising by every possible means. NO MATTER how many, or few, showed up at the Assembly meetings.

9. The Public trial Jury of Peers SHALL BE informed about the existing Federal and Supreme Court precedent. The trial shall be SOLELY about whether or not the Judge/s, DA/s and the BLUEcoats he enabled to perpetrate these Capital Felony Traffic Stop crimes have violated the Federal and SCOTUS rulings. If the Jury decides they are Guilty of these Capital Felony Crimes against TITLE 18 Sections 241 and 242 Deprivation of Rights Under Color Of Law State Statutes and Codes repugnant to The Constitution, Federal and SCOTUS precedent, they shall be sentenced to prison and pay massive restitution costs to each one their victims.

- Capt. Karl

Brought to you by:

The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, operating under Article I Section 8 clause 15 "To execute the (9th & 10th Amendment, Constitution and Bill Of Rights) Laws of The Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions"
AMERICAN'S ORIGINAL HOME DEFENSE FORCE

- The A-TEAM

MUSTER TOGETHER YOUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD AMFF unit to "Execute The Laws Of The Union" and stop Republican, Democrat, Deep State, BLUEcoat and FEDcoat, Municipal, County, and State usurpation, Judicial tyranny, Constitutional contempt and despotism in a neighborhood near you.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE - - IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD?

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:26 pm

We need 25, or more, Citizens of our/ any State, to CREATE AN ASSEMBLY
Why does Karl think he can get 25 people to create an.assembly when he couldn't get 12 to create a jury?

Jesus H. Christ.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:41 pm

What I'm curious about is where he got this particular bit of silliness. Even for him it is a bit of a stretch.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:44 pm

Guys, you are not thinking this lodgically. The evidence is that he is still alive. Therefore Blue Isis is scared of the forces he can bring against them! Therefore he MUST be able to command 25 people at least!

Q E G

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:53 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:41 pm
What I'm curious about is where he got this particular bit of silliness. Even for him it is a bit of a stretch.
It looks like WTP is Bill Benson's "We The People", a poor organization from the 1980s-90s that wasted a lot of court time with stupid tax protestor arguments.

ETA: Or he could mean "We the people" in the general sense.

arayder

Post by arayder » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:47 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:53 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
It looks like WTP is Bill Benson's "We The People", a poor organization from the 1980s-90s that wasted a lot of court time with stupid tax protestor arguments.

Those of you reading my posts on the Seim thread won't be surprised when I ask the Koenings of the world, "Who in blazes made your little band of malcontents 'the people' ".

The people is an aggregate of the individuals comprising a state nation. As generally used in Constitutional Law "the people" are, the entire body of those citizens of a state or a nation who are invested with political power for political purposes.

--------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 31 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:23 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:53 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:

Calling Benson and his spindly band of rabble either organized or an organization is giving him and them much to much credit. They were. also strictly bugshit over the 16th Amendment.

I still don't see where Karl is coming up with his majik.al national assembly nonsense.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:29 pm

I tried searching for a couple sections of text and didn't find a source.

I keep going :eek2: when I read this section. REALLY?
8. No Court, no legislature, no Governor can overrule the State Assembly of WTP decisions conducted in this manner with MASS advertising by every possible means. NO MATTER how many, or few, showed up at the Assembly meetings.
nit pick:
"3. Then you vote to use Robert's Rules of Conduct,....."

is actually "Robert's Rules of Order"

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Karl wrote:2. You all assemble in a meeting hall that will fit everybody.
Meeting_room.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Karl has been using WTP for a long time in all sorts of posts. I just thought it was his abbreviation for We The People.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:39 pm

I guess the idea of the republic where the assembly is made up of persons selected by We The People is not Constitutional, or something. Golly, I remember reading something somewhere about guaranteeing a republican form of government.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:36 pm
Karl wrote:2. You all assemble in a meeting hall that will fit everybody.
Meeting_room.jpg
scirreeve wrote:
Karl has been using WTP for a long time in all sorts of posts. I just thought it was his abbreviation for We The People.
Here it would mean 'wipe the poop'

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:53 pm

scirreeve wrote:
That's what I thought too.

Didn't Ritzheimer wear a We The People shirt to court?

Here's Joshua Martinez in his We The People t-shirt with his We The People tattoo.

ETA: on that post
Joshua Martinez
Follow · April 16, 2017 ·
It was awesome having lunch and talking about Liberty with Michael Badnarik . Thanks again, Brother!
"All right derives from property. If you have no property you have no rights." — with Michael Badnarik.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:25 pm

I knew a BMX cyclist who had a 'We The People' tattoo.

Had nothing to do with the Constitution of the United States.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:22 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:23 pm

One evening, when I was posted at the back gate, the FBI HRT special forces unit TRIED TO KILL ME. If I would have pointed my AR10 at the bogey on the ridge, they had their Sniper unit all set and stationed to take me out. I knew this because I know how these enemies of The Constitution operate. So I snapped on my super bright tactical streamlite and very powerful green laser attached on the rails of my weapon and pointed it everywhere BUT at the bogey. I was looking to see if I could acquisition the Sniper/s off in the distance. I couldn't. By turning on my powerful tactical light and laser and pointing them everywhere BUT at the bogey on the ridge, I was proving that the Bogey was NOT being targeted by me. Either the Snipers or the bogey could have been the "KILLMAN".
I love his vainglorious, pompous blather. Reminds me of L.Ron Hubbard's self-aggrandizing fictions during his naval service -

It is specifically claimed that one submarine, presumably Japanese, possibly a mine-layer, was damaged beyond ability to leave the scene and that one submarine, presumably Japanese, possibly a mine layer, was damaged beyond ability to return to its base ...

This vessel wishes no credit for itself. It was built to hunt submarines. Its people were trained to hunt submarines. Although exceeding its orders in originally attacking the first contact, this vessel feels only that it has done the job for which it was intended and stands ready to do that job again.

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/warhero/battle.htm

James McMullen

Post by James McMullen » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:01 am

Everyone knows that the best way to acquisition an enemy sniper in the dark is to snap on your super bright tactical streamlite and laser. By pinpointing your own position like that, it lets them know who they’re massing with And if the bogey alludes you anyways, then it’s only because of your superior grasp of strategy was too much for them.

Why would there have been so many footprints up on that ridge if an entire FBI tactical assault force hadn’t been thwarted by the Captain’s heroism, huh? Answer me that!

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:04 am

lol. he lost at lazer tag

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:21 pm

1. It comes as a huge surprise to us and all parliamentarians that Robert's Rules of Order supersede the Constitution.

2. Karl plus a green laser is a very bad combination. If the FAA gets any reports from pilots of green lasers shined at their craft in that part of Wisconsin, they should be informed that he's got one.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:08 pm

As I understand it, Karl's claim that there were snipers aiming at him in the back 40 is based on the fact that he did not see any snipers aiming at him.

If there was an FBI team there, their discussion would go as follows:

"What's that idiot doing?"

"Beat's me."

"No wonder why Ammon dumped him back here."

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:21 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:08 pm
As I understand it, Karl's claim that there were snipers aiming at him in the back 40 is based on the fact that he did not see any snipers aiming at him.

If there was an FBI team there, their discussion would go as follows:

"What's that idiot doing?"

"Beats me."

"No wonder why Ammon dumped him back here."
"Do you think it's the America Militia Freedom Forces?"

"Nah. The other guy went home."

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:26 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:21 pm
"Do you think it's the America Militia Freedom Forces?"

"Nah. The other guy went home."
Do you think it's the America Militia Freedom Forces?"

"Maybe, but I don't see the other half of it... oh, wait! There's his dog."

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:32 pm

breaking the links for Karl's latest posts. They are just text on colored background.

Karl P. Koenigs
48 mins ·
PUBLIC LANDS are NOT the Same Thing as US Gov Land.
Lands owned by the State called "Public Lands" are Constitutionally Legal.
https://www.facebook
.com/Capt.Karl/posts/10205012755034551
Karl P. Koenigs
35 mins ·
WHAT IS A "SOVEREIGN CITIZEN"?
Evidently is any person listed in first three words of the Constitution who supports & defends it.
.com/Capt.Karl/posts/10205012775235056
Karl P. Koenigs
31 mins ·
Why R Americans who support &defend Constitution &BORs called "Sovereign Citizens" by Constitutionally Contemptuous Judges?
.com/Capt.Karl/posts/10205012780595190

Sylvia A Miller Not just Judges. Janet Reno and Janet Napolitano ensured that every law enforcement agency got the same memo.
Karl P. Koenigs
10 mins ·
Why R BLUEcoats FBI DOJ DHS FEDcoats hell bent on Arresting &killing Constitutional Patriots who Judges call "SOVEREIGN CITIZENS"?
.com/Capt.Karl/posts/10205012822156229

Tony Pellegrino everybody who mentions the constitution is demonized I considered a sovereign citizen. These people are devils and will definitely get theirs

Bruce Paris be cause we are a republic not a democracy. know the difference from common law and statues.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”