Karl Koenigs

TheNewSaint

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:32 am

Only State nullification of ALL US Government SPENDING and usurpation, that exceeds their 18 "delegated" Powers
CONSTITUTIONAL LAW FINAL EXAM, QUESTION #1: Explain all the ways the above statement is wrong.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:28 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:32 am
Only State nullification of ALL US Government SPENDING and usurpation, that exceeds their 18 "delegated" Powers
CONSTITUTIONAL LAW FINAL EXAM, QUESTION #1: Explain all the ways the above statement is wrong.
Uh... a final exam question implies it's one that involves a certain amount of intellectual effort. I'm thinking that's a pop quiz from Con Law week 2.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:32 pm

It's for non-majors. :mrgreen:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:42 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
7 hrs ·
Study, learn, Use this legal brief: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AvDJBb-Ipuixhz4_xkyequ1O9KDN

I am not an Attorney. I am not representing you. I cannot and will not be held responsible for any problems you may get into using this information.

This is posted for public education. You are welcome to study, learn and use this knowledge, at your own risk.

I am using this Legal Brief for three cases in Wisconsin right now.
ONEDRIVE.LIVE.COM
OZAUKEE COUNTY Case 2017CM000338 SUPPORTING LEGAL BRIEF (Right to Travel) with Line Numbers this one.pdf
PDF File

<< Note: This is NOW a 46 page document. >>
I had trouble reading the tiny embedded document at the link. I ended up downloading it to my computer - accidentally . :madguy:
Page 1 of 46
► Show Spoiler

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:14 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
7 hrs ·
The fact that the use of a private vehicle, motorized or not, upon the roads and highways, without a Driver's License or Vehicle Registration is a Individual, unalienable, Civil Right is so utterly clear and unambiguous to any capable Lawyer or Judge, in the supreme law of the land, New Hampshire State is in the process of codifying:

HB 1778-FN-A-LOCAL - AS INTRODUCED
2018 SESSION
18-2144
03/10
HOUSE BILL 1778-FN-A-LOCAL
AN ACT relative to registration of commercial motor vehicles and operator's/drivers' licenses.
SPONSORS: Rep. Marple, Merr. 24; Rep. Itse, Rock. 10; Rep. Comeau, Carr. 5
COMMITTEE: Transportation
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ANALYSIS
This bill restates the "right to travel" and requires the department of safety to provide at no cost to all noncommercial automobile and noncommercial conveyance owners a decal and identification card that states the holder is exempt from registering his or her private conveyance under the Uniform Commercial Code exemption for consumer goods and household goods.
This bill also repeals requirements for certain drivers to aquire noncommercial drivers' licenses.

< BIG SNIP -
NOTE: this bill was recently posted in a FEMA Camp 7½ thread - http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 20#p996920
Dan1100 explained: On February 15, it was voted "Inexpedient to legislate" 287-44 which in NH means it is dead and will not be reconsidered.
You can read the bill here: https://legiscan.com/NH/text/HB1778/2018 >

To deny the Right to Travel, without a driver’s license and/or vehicle registration is so egregious to the most unambiguous Rule Of Constitutional Law and Order, Federal and Supreme Court precedent that any and all perpetrating this Capital Felony Crime against American Liberty and individual Rights, most especially Judges that deny to honor their oath of office to the best of their ability required under Wisconsin State Constitution, must certainly be investigated by a Grand Jury under the 5th and 14th (Due Process / Equal Justice under The Law) and 7th Amendments thus Common Law, indicted, tried by Jury and penalized under Title 18 Sections 241 and 242 Deprivation Of Rights under Color Of Law, which has very severe consequences. This is most vital to the public at large to ensure that the rule of Constitutional law guarding our individual, unalienable Rights endowed us by God are preserved from tyranny and despotism.

Ozaukee County Judge Joseph W. Voiland, is operating under the Statutes of Frauds. For he has NOT signed and/or filed with the WI Secretary of State "an oath or affirmation to support the constitution of the United States and the constitution of the state of Wisconsin, and FAITHFULLY to discharge the duties (Obeying Federal and Supreme Court precedent regarding the individual Right To Travel without a DL or Vehicle Registration) of their respective offices TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITIES". This Oath or Affirmation is required by Section 28 of the WI State Constitution and MUST BE DONE prior to entering office.

He stated that the State “may” file a response in writing or respond at the hearing. The Defendant demands that the State either drop all charges or file a written response within 10 business days, because the defendant has the Right to defend himself against any argument the State may present. Such requires the time necessary, as a layman / non-preparer to do the research that may be required to overcome the State’s possible attempt to thwart Federal and Supreme Court precedent and Constitutional Law and Order.

comments

Barry White But how'd that work out in FL?

Karl P. Koenigs NOT DONE in FL. Will be bringing this up, to imprison the Collier County Judge, his DA sidekick and the BLUEcoats there, as soon as I have these three WI Judges, DAs and BLUEcoats behind bars and paying restitution costs for their Capital Felony Crimes via Deprivation Of Rights under Color Of Law - State Statutes and Codes that are diametrically opposed to Federal and Supreme Court rulings/precedent.
For I can only work on three cases in one State at a time.

Barry White Karl P. Koenigs I hope it works out for you sir

Karl P. Koenigs Thank you... But not just for me. I am more concerned about 'OUR' FREEDOM and OUR God endowed individual unalienable Rights supported and protected by The Rule Of Constitutional Law and Order.

I do this not for myself. But for all my Fellow Countrymen. Otherwise I'd just pay the fine and get on with life.

Denise Mraz Keep up the good fight

Karl P. Koenigs Roger... Wilco... YOU TOO!

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:34 pm

As one might expect, New Hampshire House Bill 1778 "right to travel" appears to have gone precisely nowhere.
See: https://www.des.nh.gov/organization/com ... matrix.pdf

Having been an editor is like having had AIDS -- you can't get it out of your blood. ;)

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:34 pm
As one might expect, New Hampshire House Bill 1778 "right to travel" appears to have gone precisely nowhere.
See: https://www.des.nh.gov/organization/com ... matrix.pdf
Yeah, the New Hampshire state legislature has some sovcit loony that regularly introduces stuff like this.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:16 pm

He spends his time making his "Right to Travel" brief for Ozaukee County but I think he might be better served considering the other charges in that county.
1 941.23(2) Carry Concealed Weapon Misd. A
2 343.44(1)(b) Operating While Revoked (Rev due to alc/contr subst/refusal) Misd. U
3 946.49(1)(a) Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor Misd. A
Class U is the lowest level misdemeanor. Class A can be up to $10,000 and/or 9 months in jail.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:17 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:32 am
I don't think we should be so quick to dismiss some of the crazy theories the way constitutional jurisprudence is moving these days. 25-30 years ago a student questioning Brown v Board of Education would have been flunked out -- now we see them being nominated to the Federal Bench. 2nd Amendment jurisprudence has radically changed from basically little or no right to carry to everyone must carry (coming soon in a state near you, amirite). We all laughed when W nominated Harriet Myers (spelling), but IMHO she was head and shoulders above most of Trump's nominees, including the lying sack of excrement Gorsuch.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:09 pm

woodworker wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:17 pm
I don't think we should be so quick to dismiss some of the crazy theories the way constitutional jurisprudence is moving these days. 25-30 years ago a student questioning Brown v Board of Education would have been flunked out -- now we see them being nominated to the Federal Bench. 2nd Amendment jurisprudence has radically changed from basically little or no right to carry to everyone must carry (coming soon in a state near you, amirite). We all laughed when W nominated Harriet Myers (spelling), but IMHO she was head and shoulders above most of Trump's nominees, including the lying sack of excrement Gorsuch.
Yeah, I pretty much expect to see Brawndo in stores any day now.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:28 am

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:16 pm
He spends his time making his "Right to Travel" brief for Ozaukee County but I think he might be better served considering the other charges in that county.
1 941.23(2) Carry Concealed Weapon Misd. A
2 343.44(1)(b) Operating While Revoked (Rev due to alc/contr subst/refusal) Misd. U
3 946.49(1)(a) Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor Misd. A
Class U is the lowest level misdemeanor. Class A can be up to $10,000 and/or 9 months in jail.
Yeah but, but he's a SovCit. His thinking is if he can prove he's right on the driving everything else gets dropped. It's the same as: one person didn't sign some paperwork on my mortgage therefore I get a free house and all my taxes refunded.
Also, how seriously will the court take bail jumping? Does he risk a round of bail amount poker as each court goes "He skipped bail there, we better make sure he turns up here. Bail $50,000" "They set bail at $50,000 we better do the same".

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:23 pm

Karl did one of those comment becomes a post things again. He is reliving his glory days at MNWR. I doubt the veracity of this post.
We just don't like FBI CHR INFORMANTS, like "Fabulous Fabio" a Spec-Ops who was embedded to "train us" at Malheur, who during hand to hand Combat Training approached me and asked; "What would you do if I came and did this to you", as he was getting into attack position. I said to him; "Well John Killman, you said to train as we fight and fight as we train right? That means that when we train we should go all out right?" He said, "yes, certainly". So I had him on the ground in less than 2 Seconds, immobilized him, zip tied him, and broke two of his fingers in the process. This can be confirmed by any of the A-TEAM or any of the AMFF Troops who deployed to Malheur who were at that training session.
:snippity:
One evening, when I was posted at the back gate, the FBI HRT special forces unit TRIED TO KILL ME. If I would have pointed my AR10 at the bogey on the ridge, they had their Sniper unit all set and stationed to take me out. I knew this because I know how these enemies of The Constitution operate. So I snapped on my super bright tactical streamlite and very powerful green laser attached on the rails of my weapon and pointed it everywhere BUT at the bogey. I was looking to see if I could acquisition the Sniper/s off in the distance. I couldn't. By turning on my powerful tactical light and laser and pointing them everywhere BUT at the bogey on the ridge, I was proving that the Bogey was NOT being targeted by me. Either the Snipers or the bogey could have been the "KILLMAN".

I took cover, as best I could not knowing were the Federal Sniper Team was and alerted the other AMFF troops with my Com about the bogey on the ridge that night. AMFF troops were deployed up to the ridge, that night, to seek and investigate. The bogey managed to allude them.

Near or about the same time there was at least one more unit of 4 killer FBI across the road from the front gate sited.

At first light the A-TEAM assembled to investigate the sighting in the area across the road from the front gate. There were tracks from the FBI killers.

So I could have been the first one LaVoy Finicumed, and because our Constitutional enemies are equipped with top of the line night vision equipment, they may have been setup to take out all of the stationed AMFF troops that night at the Harney County Resource Center for Constitutional Public Education (aka The Malheur Wildlife Refuge), if or when the firefight broke out. We didn't have Night Vision equipment, so we were at a great disadvantage, to LaVoy's executioners, that night.
There is more in this very long post.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:24 am

In other words "I got High and started imagining paranoid shit which turned out to be not true at all. SO despite the fact no-one shot at me I'm REALLY the first LaVoy! WORSHIP ME!!

Also I didnt get beaten up."

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:05 am

Since Mr.Finicum's claim to fame appears to be 'suicide by cop', Mr Koenig's claim seems to be missing the actual 'death' aspect of this feat. Ignoring the fact that such suicides have been around for years.

Would it be too much to hope that Mr. Koenig could perfect his claim to some extent by actually getting shot, thereby becoming the first entire paramilitary force to commit suicide at once?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:09 am

More likely he'll drive the Moronmobile into a tree or he'll finally irritate one of his "friends" enough and they'll shoot him. He's much too lazy and incompetent to do anything else.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:09 am

Does Karl even know how LaVoy Finicum died? The video of it is available on the Internet, yet Karl's "it could have been me" story describes a completely different scenario. Karl routinely talks about the incident in ways that suggest he's never even seen the clip.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:45 am

Yeah. I suppose Karl thinks Lavoy was taken out by a sniper. Karl no doubt feels that he’s always in the crosshairs.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:52 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:09 am
Does Karl even know how LaVoy Finicum died? The video of it is available on the Internet, yet Karl's "it could have been me" story describes a completely different scenario. Karl routinely talks about the incident in ways that suggest he's never even seen the clip.
That assumes he even cares. It's all about Karl.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:58 am

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:05 am
Would it be too much to hope that Mr. Koenig could perfect his claim to some extent by actually getting shot, thereby becoming the first entire paramilitary force to commit suicide at once?
Neither poots nor law enforcement would waste good ammunition on Karl. I think the best-case scenario is liver failure, or fatal one-vehicle accident. Gun-related mishap is always a possibility.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:02 am

The thing about Karl is that if the article isn't about him he doesn't read it. If he Knows about Lavatory at all it is only because someone told him their poorly sourced version of what happened.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:03 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:58 am
Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:05 am
Neither poots nor law enforcement would waste good ammunition on Karl. I think the best-case scenario is liver failure, or fatal one-vehicle accident. Gun-related mishap is always a possibility.
You could always combine all three - drunkenly leaves road, dildomobile rolls into ditch causing firearm discharge which shoots him in the liver. You heard it here first.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:40 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:03 am
You could always combine all three - drunkenly leaves road, dildomobile rolls into ditch causing firearm discharge which shoots him in the liver. You heard it here first.
I'm rooting for a cause of death that won't damage the truck, so it can be sold to pay off some of Karl's debts. Or, that the vehicle is destroyed and Karl survives, so he then has no way to exercise his 9th and 10th amendment rights.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:46 am

Guys, you already know how to cause a poot road accident: get a big truck and drive it slowly along an open highway with good visibility.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:00 pm

I keep hoping that the ex, or her attorney, will get with it and have the Moronmobile seized for what he owes.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:32 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:46 am
Guys, you already know how to cause a poot road accident: get a big truck and drive it slowly along an open highway with good visibility.
If you want to be extra sneaky, paint it bright yellow.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”