Karl Koenigs

GlimDropper

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by GlimDropper » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:42 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:39 pm
Karl also made another post about immigration - it is the same as all his other posts so I won't post it here. Here is one of the comments on his post.
Marc Messina God commands that the white race live separately from all other non-white people. One of the Ten Commandants is specifically for this purpose.
This is more or less an out of left field guess:

I know of no version of the ten commandments that says squat about race mixing but remember, almost all first generation sovcits were huge racists (William Potter Gale and Henry Lamont Beach being excellent examples). From "Christian Identity" preachers to people who left the Klan in disgust at their inability to block the civil rights act of 1964, between that and the 14th amendment and these bastards discovered they were no longer living in the white Christian men and only white Christian men, wield all the power country of their dreams. Sometimes if you despise the real world you try to hallucinate your own (or so I'm told).

One Bible story that doesn't get much play outside on certain circles is that of Phinehas. Those Midianite chicks must have been hot because even thought it brought a great plague upon the nation some of the men of Israel married the daughters of idolaters. Phinehas was a take charge kind of guy and rammed his spear clean through a wayward Israelite and the Midianite woman he'd married. This act had enough merit for God to convey a priesthood on Phinehas and his descendants. That was a mantle that Roger Elvick tried to take up for himself.

Given the general dimmissitude of the average poot hanger on it isn't much of a stretch for some to believe any anti race mixing passages in the Bible must come from the ten commandments or perhaps the sermon on the mount, you know, assuming those aren't the same thing.

vic

Post by vic » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:52 pm

woodworker wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:10 pm
Which Commandant? I need to know cause breaking all of them is on my bucket list.
Easy-Peasy:

The fourth: “Honor thy father and thy mother”

They honor their parents by being racists, just as they were.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:22 am

GlimDropper wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:42 pm

One Bible story that doesn't get much play outside on certain circles is that of Phinehas. Those Midianite chicks must have been hot because even thought it brought a great plague upon the nation some of the men of Israel married the daughters of idolaters.
Well, in its defence you left out a part of what was there on that page.
He distinguished himself as a youth at Shittim with his zeal against the Heresy of Peor. He was displeased with the immorality with which the Moabites and Midianites had successfully tempted the Israelites (Numbers 25:1–9) to inter-marry and to worship Baal-peor...
Which suggests it was the worshiping of Baal that was the problem.

Considering, as I recall, there are a fair amount of occasions in the bible of people marrying outside their country, I don't think Racial purity was that much of a theme in the Bible. Does not change the fact that people claim it via the story of the tower of Babel and other such "interesting" interpretations.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:56 am

I'm not a theologian or a scholar of any kind but neither were the founders of the Christian Identity or Posse Comitatus movements. I am not asserting they were correct in their interpretation of Phinias' story. I'm simply pointing out that some (repellent) people use that story as "proof" that the Bible commands you to kill race mixers.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:19 am

GlimDropper wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:56 am
I'm simply pointing out that some (repellent) people use that story as "proof" that the Bible commands you to kill race mixers.
I get what you're saying, but:

The Bible says "love thy neighbor."

The Bible says "judge not, lest ye be judged."

The Bible says: "I give you this new command: you must love one another."

The Bible says "blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy."

The Bible says "Love thy enemies, and pray for those who persecute thee."

The Bible says "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

The Bible says "Turn the other cheek."

The Bible says "first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

The Bible says "By their fruits, shall he know them."

The Bible says "Do.unto others as you would have done unto you."

Jesus said most of that, actually.

Oh, and the Bible gives a huge number of warnings that it's easy to be led astray: Pharisees and Seducees, whited sepulchres, "knowest thou what thou readest", the love of money is the root of all evil, the gate is wide that leads to destruction, etc.

It amazes me that people can justify their petty hatreds with obscure, out-of-context, conveniently misttanslated passages from the Pentateuch, that completely contradict the overarching themes of the Bible.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:40 am

GlimDropper wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:56 am
I'm not a theologian or a scholar of any kind but neither were the founders of the Christian Identity or Posse Comitatus movements. I am not asserting they were correct in their interpretation of Phinias' story. I'm simply pointing out that some (repellent) people use that story as "proof" that the Bible commands you to kill race mixers.
Oh ya, I agree completely.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:57 am

Whip wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:59 am
scirreeve wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 11:51 pm
Dolly's post includes Karl's drunken edit to the post I posted before - he edited it to add the Brand ice cream story. Last I heard Kapn was flying back West and going to drive his Op Vec to Riggins for the Final Four Reunion thing - don't know if he is actually doing that or just is hanging out in Peshtigo in a drunken stupor.
:bar:
he does have quite the imagination even in drunken stupors.
So what's the difference between Karl and Butterdezillion anyway...

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:04 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
1 hr ·
You have a third option with our usurper tyrannical Courts / Judges:

You can execute / file a "DEMAND to Amend with No Delay to a Statewide Common Law Grand Jury" of your State. You can put your Affidavit in as a Complainant.

This process takes the case out of the Statutory domain and puts it into the Common Law domain. The Statewide Common Law Grand Jury, using this process, puts your Statewide CLGJ between you and the Constitutionally contemptuous Judicial system.

Spread the wealth, people.

This process and "Demand to Amend with No Delay to the FL Statewide Common Law Grand Jury" worked in Florida State, and protected a Florida Citizen from the FL corrupt Judicial tyranny and Constitutional contempt, saving the innocent man from huge penalties and possible prison sentence.

The CLGJ stood in the gap between the enemies of The Constitution and the innocent.

- Capt. Karl

This smells like Joaquin De Moreta's stuff.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Dolly wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:04 pm
Karl P. Koenigs
1 hr ·
You have a third option with our usurper tyrannical Courts / Judges:

You can execute / file a "DEMAND to Amend with No Delay to a Statewide Common Law Grand Jury" of your State. You can put your Affidavit in as a Complainant.

This process takes the case out of the Statutory domain and puts it into the Common Law domain. The Statewide Common Law Grand Jury, using this process, puts your Statewide CLGJ between you and the Constitutionally contemptuous Judicial system.

Spread the wealth, people.

This process and "Demand to Amend with No Delay to the FL Statewide Common Law Grand Jury" worked in Florida State, and protected a Florida Citizen from the FL corrupt Judicial tyranny and Constitutional contempt, saving the innocent man from huge penalties and possible prison sentence.

The CLGJ stood in the gap between the enemies of The Constitution and the innocent.

- Capt. Karl
https: // www.facebook. com/ Capt.Karl/ posts/ 10204989414731058

You're right. Krazy Kapt. Karl is sinking to a new low in his search for magical incantations to keep his booze-soaked hide out of jail. I'm wondering what the true story is behind this Florida guy who magically got sprung from certain jail with De Moreta on the case.

Ol' Joaquin seems to be relatively quiet lately. Perhaps his new meds are sapping his enthusiasm for more sparkly web site design and impressive-sounding documents.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:56 pm

Off Topic
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:18 pm
Dolly wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:04 pm
Karl P. Koenigs
You're right. Krazy Kapt. Karl is sinking to a new low in his search for magical incantations to keep his booze-soaked hide out of jail. I'm wondering what the true story is behind this Florida guy who magically got sprung from certain jail with De Moreta on the case.
Maybe this was a "WIN" from NLA? The only "Statewide Common Law Grand Jury" stuff I can find on Joaquin's wethepeoplecommonlawgrandjury.com is for Oregeon.

For Florida, I find County stuff.
12-09-2013 Press Release COMMON LAW GRAND JURY OF SAINT JOHNS COUNTY, FLORIDA REESTABLISHED
01-02-2014 RECORDED THE RESTORED COMMON LAW GRAND JURY OF SAINT JOHNS COUNTY FLORIDA

or when the idiot actually went before a judge.
“10-19-2015 Statewide CLGJ for Nebraska-Florida Court Hearing”
http://www.wethepeoplecommonlawgrandjur ... aring.html

WAIT A MINUTE.... he "helped" Terry Trussell :thumbs:
(sorry, this might not be all or I might have included something that doesn't involve Trussell. I am having trouble copy/pasting stuff from his slow loading site and my worn-out laptop grrrr)

Terry George Trussell Constitutional Criminal Counter-Complaint 2014-201-CF

06/01/2015 U. S. Constitutional Criminal Counter-Complaint - Indictment for Racketeering - Fraud - Obstruction of Justice

06/12/2015 U. S. Constitutional Criminal Complaint - Presentments of 16 Bills for Racketeering

06/13/2015 STATEWIDE CLGJ FLORIDA ORDER TO STEPHEN CRAWFORD

06/21/2015 STEPHEN CRAWFORD CONTEMPT OF LAW AND CONTEMPT OF SUPERIOR COURT

07/12/2015 Notice Statewide CLGJ Florida Order to Inger Michelle Garcia

07/17/2015 Claim of Distrain concerning Racketeering Criminal James C Hankinson

Claim of Distrain Defacto Judge Hankinson

07/17/2015 Claim of Distrain Concerning Racketeering Criminal William N Meggs

07/17/2015 Claim of Distrain Concerning Racketeering Criminal Pamela J Bondi

08/06/2015 Claim of Distrain Concerning Racketeering Criminal James G Powers

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:53 pm

Karl edited his post about "You can execute / file a "DEMAND to Amend with No Delay to a Statewide Common Law Grand Jury" of your State. ."

He added a bunch of quotes from Justice Antonin Scalia and also:
The Grand Jury Belongs to The People–Antonin Scalia (1992)
Dec 8, 2013 by Edken
United States v. Williams, 112 S.Ct. 1735, 504 U.S. 36, 118 L.Ed.2d 352 (1992)
<SNIP>
https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/504/36
<<< The link he gave for "United States v. Williams" is not "The Grand Jury Belongs to The People–Antonin Scalia (1992)
Dec 8, 2013 by Edken" >>>

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:43 pm

The regimental motto seems apt for Karl's fantasy
"Nemo me impune lacessit" - not very far from the Gasden flag's "don't tread on me"

Obviously in Karl's case it would translate to "No-one attacks me without suffering a withering barrage of drunk facebook posts"

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:56 pm

Karl P. Koenigs

Oh my God, that is rich. For over a year now, Karl's been telling us:
my Grand Jury hearing to investigate my 34 page legal brief on a plethora of Federal and Supreme Court Case Law that supports and protects our God given Right to Travel without a Driver's License or Vehicle Registration blah blah blah
Whatever happened to Karl assembling the common law grand jury himself? He went on for months about that. His new plan for investigating the evil court system is to file a demand that they investigate themselves.

If I dropped a dead cat off a balcony, it would bounce with more energy and ambition than Karl. When the nurse tried to take Karl's blood pressure, she got a divide by zero error. When Karl makes a motion in court, he gets winded.

Karl may be the laziest person on the face of this earth. I know i say that a lot, but he keeps lowering the bar. Im beginning to wonder about his metabolism.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:01 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:56 pm
Karl P. Koenigs

Oh my God, that is rich. For over a year now, Karl's been telling us:
my Grand Jury hearing to investigate my 34 page legal brief on a plethora of Federal and Supreme Court Case Law that supports and protects our God given Right to Travel without a Driver's License or Vehicle Registration blah blah blah
Whatever happened to Karl assembling the common law grand jury himself? He went on for months about that. His new plan for investigating the evil court system is to file a demand that they investigate themselves.

If I dropped a dead cat off a balcony, it would bounce with more energy and ambition than Karl. When the nurse tried to take Karl's blood pressure, she got a divide by zero error. When Karl makes a motion in court, he gets winded.

Karl may be the laziest person on the face of this earth. I know i say that a lot, but he keeps lowering the bar. Im beginning to wonder about his metabolism.
Speaking of that - Karl just tweeted this.
btw: If anybody in Wisconsin wants to serve on the Wisconsin Statewide Common Law Grand Jury, I have three cases on Judicial Tyrants we can start with.

PLEASE VOLUNTEER To SERVE.

THANK YOU!

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:16 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:19 am
I get what you're saying, but:

The Bible says "love thy neighbor."
The Bible says "judge not, lest ye be judged."
The Bible says: "I give you this new command: you must love one another."
The Bible says "blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy."
The Bible says "Love thy enemies, and pray for those who persecute thee."
The Bible says "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
The Bible says "Turn the other cheek."
The Bible says "first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."
The Bible says "By their fruits, shall he know them."
The Bible says "Do.unto others as you would have done unto you."
Yeah, that's all good values. But some of the Old Testament stuff is less inspiring:

"You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. "

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" (the double denim rule)

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the Lord"

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves"

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ"

"she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening"

I think Jesus was mistaken to try and detoxify the negative branding of the family business, he should've started afresh and distanced himself. Like all those Trump hotels being hastily renamed..... :rotflmao:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:18 pm

Karl drunk posting once again. I guess he is responding to some comment on his FB page but did it in a new post as he likes to do. I didn't bother looking for the comment.
Yes, so true... And, that is why the American people are going to beg Trump and Congress to dispatch martial law and total gun confiscation when they get sick and tired of their children, husbands and wives getting killed by looters and raiders.

And, why all AMFF troops and units HAVE TO head west before the RED DAWN fence of the Mississippi and the Great Lakes is erected by Trump just doing what the American people think they want. And, this is all written in COG - Continuity of Government planning so that WTP cannot State nullify all of the Powers, SPENDING, and Income Taxation they unlawfully USURPED from our home Countries and from ourselves.

All due to Republican and Democrat violations of our TENTH Amendment Law.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:24 pm

Query, does Karl ever not post drunk?? Conversely, is it possible to tell?? Would it even matter?

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:29 am

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:16 pm

Yeah, that's all good values. But some of the Old Testament stuff is less inspiring:
Yeah, I get it, there's a lot of nasty stuff in the Bible. But IMO pointimg them out commits the same fallacy, which is to focus on trivia at the expense of the overall theme of Christ's teachings.

I'm not even a Christian - i consider myself agnostic - but I think Jesus taught good principles. And if people truly followed them, stupid moral dilemmas like "should I bake a cake or wear a jersey on behalf of a lifestyle i disagree with" would easily sort themselves out.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:37 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:24 pm
Query, does Karl ever not post drunk?? Conversely, is it possible to tell?? Would it even matter?
Today's post is actually a little unhinged for Karl. Usually he's the same boring, incompetent blowhard drunk or sober, but giving actual instructions to his non-existent troops is a new one:
And, why all AMFF troops and units HAVE TO head west before the RED DAWN fence of the Mississippi and the Great Lakes is erected by Trump

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:55 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:29 am
I'm not even a Christian - i consider myself agnostic - but I think Jesus taught good principles. And if people truly followed them, stupid moral dilemmas like "should I bake a cake or wear a jersey on behalf of a lifestyle i disagree with" would easily sort themselves out.
Yes, I entirely agree. Unfortunately many people (and Karl is a great example) want Christian mercy and forbearance for their own behaviour, but Old Testament wrath for the failings of others.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:11 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:37 am
Today's post is actually a little unhinged for Karl. Usually he's the same boring, incompetent blowhard drunk or sober, but giving actual instructions to his non-existent troops is a new one:
And, why all AMFF troops and units HAVE TO head west before the RED DAWN fence of the Mississippi and the Great Lakes is erected by Trump
Indeed. It would be fascinating to put Karl into some sci-fi mind-reading machine and find out what's going on in there. Does he actually believe that there are AMFF units under his command, or is he knowingly lying? If he's lying, is it because he enjoys the Walter Mitty glamour of pretended heroism? Or perhaps he's mostly lying to himself by creating a false narrative to conceal his own failed, unproductive life?

My money would be on the last one. I think he knows it's all hogwash, in his heart, but he keeps that suppressed by constantly goading himself to rage so that he can lose himself in the drunken emotion of the moment. If true, this indicates a tragic ending isn't unlikely.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:59 am

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:11 am
Is it because he enjoys the Walter Mitty glamour of pretended heroism?
Walter Mitty about sums it up. Like Judge Anna and Heather Anne Tucci-Jarraf, he lives a rich fantasy life in his own head.
It would be fascinating to put Karl into some sci-fi mind-reading machine and find out what's going on in there.
Karl's recent free-form rant is a pretty good indicator of his thought process:
And, that is why the American people are going to beg Trump and Congress to dispatch martial law
Fantasizing about American societal collapse...
and total gun confiscation
...which includes massive gun control, something Karl no doubt fears....
when they get sick and tired of their children, husbands and wives getting killed by looters and raiders.
...more sick fantasizing about societal collapse. And rather out of touch, I must say; if anything, we care too little when our loved ones are shot because 2nd Amendment.
And, why all AMFF troops
Karl positioning himself and his imaginary troops as the hero of the story.
and units HAVE TO head west before the RED DAWN fence
Reference to a movie that illustrates Karl's sick fantasies. Red Dawn is porn for Karl.
fence of the Mississippi and the Great Lakes is erected by Trump just doing what the American people think they want.
The all-knowing Karl must save the American people from themselves.
And, this is all written in COG - Continuity of Government planning
Conspiracy-mongering 101. He's seen some government contingency plan, of which there are many, and is asserting it is some kind of intended project.
so that WTP
"We the people", I guess. The only thing more imaginary than Karl's troops are Karl's supporters.
cannot State nullify all of the Powers, SPENDING, and Income Taxation they unlawfully USURPED from our home Countries and from ourselves.
Karl's central belief, which is completely wrong. I don't know what constitution he's reading, but in the U.S., national government has supremacy over state government, not vice versa. The 10th Amendment says only "powers not expressly assigned to the national government, or expressly forbidden, are left to the states or the people." This does not preclude the federal government from adding new powers later, such as instituting the income tax, provided this is done through proper channels, which it was. It certainly doesn't allow "home countries" :lol: to nullify federal law.

Karl is basically arguing old, lame, discredited tax protestor arguments, except that he applies them to absolutely everything the federal government does.

Of course, in his legal brief, he says exactly the opposite. He says states cannot interfere with his constitutional right to travel because of the 10th Amendment. Well, which is it?
All due to Republican and Democrat violations of our TENTH Amendment Law.
Oh, and he thinks this is all a massive conspiracy, or something.

Please note that none of this makes any sense. Widespread looting (caused by what?) wouldn't make Americans beg for gun control; quite the opposite. Why on earth he thinks Trump would fence off the eastern third of the United States, and what this would accomplish, is a question best left to abnormal psychology.

vic

Post by vic » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:20 am

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:55 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:29 am
Yes, I entirely agree. Unfortunately many people (and Karl is a great example) want Christian mercy and forbearance for their own behaviour, but Old Testament wrath for the failings of others.
:yeah:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:56 am

Kapn should be preparing for his court stuffz on Friday. Of course he is not and is drunk posting stuff.
According to Professor Randy E. Barnett of Georgetown University the word "regulate/regulated" in the Constitution, means "TO MAKE REGULAR". In the Second Amendment, therefore, it means to have AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES units stationed in every neighborhood across "the more perfect Union" of fifty free, independent and sovereign Countries which WTP refer to as States.
The professor he is quoting is here - some libertarian "constitutional originalist" I never heard of before.
http://www.randybarnett.com/sd4tvzwzoc2 ... 9zx3gxarlv

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:40 am

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:56 am
Kapn should be preparing for his court stuffz on Friday. Of course he is not and is drunk posting stuff.
What's the difference? :lol:

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”