Karl Koenigs

TheNewSaint

Re: Cap'n Karl "Mushbrain" Koenigs and the Excellent Florida Adventure

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:35 am

NMgirl wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:06 am
Reading the above makes me wish that Karl had been indicted in Oregon.
Well, he'd have to actually do something first. Karl's licensing issues aside, there's no law against driving to Oregon and patting yourself on the back.

It's a testament to Karl's uselessness that he can go to Malheur and attract no attention from anyone. The poots wouldn't put him to work cataloguing dildos, and the feds would walk past him to write a littering ticket.

Which is why everything he writes is a pathetic cry for attention:
I wonder if the III% will ever grow up and get a pair of balls?
Way to win friends and influence people, Karl. But after failing to attract media requests in the 12 hours since he asked for them, I guess he had to go on the offensive.
When Sierra 2 and I were on Patrol with the A-TEAM at the Malheur Wildlife campaign, to restore the Rule of Ninth and TENTH Amendment Law and Order
So Karl was on patrol at Malheur for the exact thing he himself wants, word for word. And who is "Sierra 2", your dog?
They were behind the fence because they are deathly afraid of the DHS Psy-Op words
"I was afraid of worms, Roxanne! Worms!"
they let LaVoy Finicum die as he bravely fought in their stead for the Holy cause of Freedom via the Rule of Constitutional blah blah blah
Has Karl even seen the footage of LaVoy Finicum's death? It was in a car chase. Other than in the vehicle with him, or the remote spot where the chase ended, there's nowhere anyone could have been that would have helped. And if Karl thinks otherwise, then why didn't he save the day?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:12 pm

I suspect that Karl being the charming individual and natural leader he is and wanting to be put in total and complete control, since he was well Kapt Karl, immediately alienated the entire Bundy Bunch and got put on total ignore. He knows how to win friends and influence people our Karl does. :sarcasm:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:46 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:12 pm
Kapt Karl, immediately alienated the entire Bundy Bunch and got put on total ignore.
Yeah, it looks like the Talibundy sent Karl on some useless patrol as far from them as possible. Which is revealing, considering the condition that place was found in. They had plenty of work that needed doing. Aparently they didn't even trust Karl with latrine duty and picking up French vanilla creamer. Or he refused to do it.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:41 pm

We know Karl doesn't play well with others, and I suspect he doesn't take direction well, since he always knows more than anyone/everyone else, and he wants to run things, which is not a good combination when dealing with other wannabe dictators.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Being alla time drunk is no help to building healthy working relationships too. Also.
"Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia." --Rick Sanchez

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Reality is going to be a real shock for Karl.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

And a pony?
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:23 pm

Mushbrain conveniently leaves out a critical part of 18 U.S. Code § 242:

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 696; Pub. L. 90–284, title I, § 103(b), Apr. 11, 1968, 82 Stat. 75; Pub. L. 100–690, title VII, § 7019, Nov. 18, 1988, 102 Stat. 4396; Pub. L. 103–322, title VI, § 60006(b), title XXXII, §§ 320103(b), 320201(b), title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 1970, 2109, 2113, 2147; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, §§ 604(b)(14)(B), 607(a), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3507, 3511.)

Karl is a white citizen, he is not covered.

Hidden Content

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:19 am

TYRANNICAL JUDGES ACROSS THE FRUITED PLAIN
That was a nice touch, I thought. :clap:
"Nazi pants fuck off!"

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Not just a lawsuit. Criminal ACTION with the Clerk of Court facilitating the selection of a Grand Jury to investigate my 34 page legal brief
Has he actually filed anything along these lines? That would be entertaining reading.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:51 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:20 pm
Not just a lawsuit. Criminal ACTION with the Clerk of Court facilitating the selection of a Grand Jury to investigate my 34 page legal brief
Has he actually filed anything along these lines? That would be entertaining reading.
Unsurprisingly, no. I just checked the Collier County court records system. Yet another example of what makes Karl such a ridiculous figure: he talks a really loud game, but the ratio of promises to follow-through is low, even by the already low standards of the poot community.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Kap'n Karl has probably filed with the Grand Slam County court clerk, not the Collier County court clerk.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:12 pm

The other day, I was looking at a FB friends pictures of his trip to Florida to help out after Irma as part of a diocesan response team. They too had a blue trailer but unlike Karl, the pictures were of them gutting flooded houses, cutting up downed trees, and various activities at the parishes who hosted them. It would appear that nobody reported them for being a nuisance nor were they arrested for unlicensed drivers.

The person involved is experience with hurricane cleanup as he grew up in Florida and has been first responder in other situations, including Katrina. At seminary, he made a presentation that was both informative and rather depressing.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:06 pm

Hidden Content
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:16 pm

Kapn says he is in FB "jail" for reasons. He posted this on FB so I don't really get that.
Just so everybody knows fb put me in fb jail for reporting on Uranium One, The Clinton Foundation, Putin, the Russians and how they Conspired with the U.S. Government, the DOJ, the DHS, the FBI, to execute LaVoy Finicum and put the Bundys and the American Militia Freedom Forces of The Constitution of Article I Section 8 clause 15, IN U.S. Government POLITICAL PRISON, for "executing the (Ninth and TENTH Amendment Constitutional) Laws of The Union", as is our responsibility and duty to the Law and The American people.
fb is also totally peeved that I am reporting on my Collier County Florida Trials to place Judge Mike Carr and his two DA Prosecutor sidekicks IN PRISON for violations of Title 18 Sections 241 and 242 Deprivation of the Right to Travel using a vehicle that IS NOT FOR HIRE, without a Driver's License or Vehicle Registration, which is supported and defended by a PLETHORA of Federal and Supreme Court Rulings and Case Law. So they cut off my First Amendment Right to Free Speech and the Public's Right to Know.
Facebook is as much enemies of The Constitution as is the DOJ, FBI, BLM, IRS, NSA,Judicial tyrants and the rest of The Deep State.
fb told me that they are placing me in fb Prison until November 23.
- Capt. Karl

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:29 pm

fb is also totally peeved that I am reporting on my Collier County Florida Trials
:bored: Oh FFS Karl, nobody cares about your misdemeanor case.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:49 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:29 pm
fb is also totally peeved that I am reporting on my Collier County Florida Trials
:bored: Oh FFS Karl, nobody cares about you or your misdemeanor case.
FIFU

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:19 am

At one point, Karl posts:
But Lawyers do not understand The Law, and are so ignorant of The Law, they do not even comprehend what The Law even is.
They are so stupid, they think statutes and codes by Municipal, County, State and the US Congress is law. Even in the face of Marbury v Madison (1803). That is how inept Attorneys are.
And then cites:

Title 18 Sections 241 and 242

Title 18 U.S. Code section 2381

:confused:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:49 am

! Message from: Foggy
I'm going to revise the thread title again, make it boring.
If dogs run free, why not we?

Foggy

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Foggy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:51 am

The excellent Florida adventure appears to have drawn to a close, if not really over yet. :smoking:
If dogs run free, why not we?

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 5 dogs, 2 cats, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:58 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:51 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:20 pm
Unsurprisingly, no. I just checked the Collier County court records system. Yet another example of what makes Karl such a ridiculous figure: he talks a really loud game, but the ratio of promises to follow-through is low, even by the already low standards of the poot community.
I'm stealing this!!!!!!!!!!
“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:45 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
1 hr ·

There will be two different hearings. Their hearing against me and my Right to Travel. And, my Grand Jury hearing to investigate my 34 page legal brief on a plethora of Federal and Supreme Court Case Law that supports and protects our God given Right to Travel without a Driver's License or Vehicle Registration. The COMMON LAW Grand Jury hearing/investigation, with the Judge, his DA sidekicks and the BLUEcoats listed as Capital Felony violators of Section 241 and 242 Deprivation of Rights will be a secret hearing, where the Judge nor the DA will be able to address the Grand Jury or even know who they are.

I am afraid that no member of the public will be able to hear the Grand Jury or their investigation of my 34 page brief, and after they authenticate the brief, their investigation on whether or not the Judge or DA ever prosecuted anyone for enjoying their Right To Travel without a DL or Vehicle Registration.

However, after the Grand Jury has served their True Bill of Indictment to the perps, then the alleged criminals will be afforded a regular Public Jury Trial. The Jury's task at that point will be to decide if the Judge or his sidekicks ever prosecuted an American enjoying their Right to Travel without a DL or Vehicle Registration. If the UNBIASED Prosecutor, who might have to be a Constitutional Attorney from who knows where at this point, proves that the Judge and his sidekicks prosecuted anyone for Traveling without a DL and/or Vehicle Registration, then the Jury will have to find Collier County Mike Carr and his sidekicks, then they will be guilty and sentenced to prison and restitution.

If the Capital Felony Judge Mike Carr doesn't allow Constitutional Law into the Courtroom and thus taints the Jury in His case against me, that will bode VERY WELL for my criminal case against him and his DA sidekicks and his hired BLUEcoats who attacked me for enjoying my God endowed Rights.

Meanwhile Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr. offers helpful advice, poots should try it:

Dowdell Traffic Stop.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:10 am

God, this whole thing is like some angry middle schooler's revenge fantasy.

"Yeah, well, I'm going to get my own court and my own jury and prosecute YOU! And after the UNBIASED jury has agreed with me, you'll be guilty and have to pay me a gazillion dollars! For violating MY right to do what I WANT!"

At least he clarified this is a "common law" jury and not an actual case he's filing. Thanks for that. Though I doubt there are 12 people in the universe who would voluntarily listen to his bullshit.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:38 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:10 am

"Yeah, well, I'm going to get my own court and my own jury and prosecute YOU! And after the UNBIASED jury has agreed with me, you'll be guilty and have to pay me a gazillion dollars! For violating MY right to do what I WANT!"

At least he clarified this is a "common law" jury and not an actual case he's filing. Thanks for that. Though I doubt there are 12 people in the universe who would voluntarily listen to his bullshit.
Of course there are, but they're all tied up in Las Vegas.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:28 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:38 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:10 am

Of course there are, but they're all tied up in Las Vegas.
But, but, he has $25 Dowdell in his stable. Roger has done well for his followers in Florida and Colorado.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:20 am

Having $25 Dowdell in his corner is almost as good as having Kiss o' death Taitz come out in your favor on any given issue. Actually, I guess it is about co-equivalent since the loss record has been consistent in both cases.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”