Karl Koenigs

Sam the Centipede

Re: Cap'n Karl "Mushbrain" Koenigs and the Excellent Florida Adventure

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:31 pm

Off Topic
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:27 am
:snippity: like the story of Onan in Genesis 38. The line about "spilling his seed upon the ground" is used to condemn the "evils" of masturbation but anyone reading the whole story would realize that he was punished for disobeying a very different tribal law. :snippity:
Fun factette: the verb for "to masturbate" in the Norwegian and Danish languages (and probably Swedish and others too) is å/at onane. I wonder how many in those not-very-religious countries know the derivation of their word?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:07 pm

Looks like Karl is in Tennessee. I posted this on OLive so please forgive me for C/Ping myself.
Karl is in Tennessee but doesn't want anyone to know. He is staying with his lady friend that went to court in FL with him. Earlier today she posted a pic of her and Karl together on the beach in FL with a pic of Karl with no shirt on (I needed eye bleach when I stumbled across that). She also posted a pic of his hat and said something like "guess who is here?". Both those posts now gone - Karl must have asked her to take them down. Sadly I did not screengrab either post. Now Karl says he is drinking at the "Green Dragon." Google suggests that is a bar in Murfreesboro TN. I'm guessing his Op vec is in TN too. Karl doesn't want to return to WI to face those pesky warrants.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Sounds like Murfreesboro PD should be on the lookout for a hyper thyroidal F450 weaving on their roadways.
"Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia." --Rick Sanchez

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:19 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:07 pm
Karl is in Tennessee but doesn't want anyone to know. He is staying with his lady friend
That explains a lot. I wondered how he was going to get to Wisconsin and back at the very leisurely pace he was driving . Tennessee is a more manageable drive, but still pretty far - about 12 hours. He also avoids dealing with the Wisconsin warrants for now.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:25 pm

Saw this request on 'Hitch Your Horse a Ride' FB page, and just couldn't help but think about Kap'n Karl...
I have an odd request!

I was on my way to Georgia from Colorado and my truck broke down in Kentucky. Looking for someone who can haul us (my trailer, horse, small dog and 2 people) back to Pueblo, CO. I don't have time to wait for my truck to get fixed as I have finals I can't miss. Is there anyone out there willing to do this? Preferably Monday or Tuesday morning — looking for recommendations.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:49 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:19 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Karl is in Tennessee but doesn't want anyone to know. He is staying with his lady friend
That explains a lot. I wondered how he was going to get to Wisconsin and back at the very leisurely pace he was driving . Tennessee is a more manageable drive, but still pretty far - about 12 hours. He also avoids dealing with the Wisconsin warrants for now.
At least unless he gets drunk and drives in KY or they just take a dislike to that rolling eyesore and check his DL.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:49 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:19 pm
scirreeve wrote:
At least unless he gets drunk and drives in KY or they just take a dislike to that rolling eyesore and check his DL.
last I knew, quite a few dry counties in Ky. Don't see the Kernel of Korn even entering that state much less actually helping anyone other than himself.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:39 pm

Whip wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:10 pm
Don't see the Kernel of Korn even entering that state much less actually helping anyone other than himself.
Doesn't his fan club get tired of seeing him eating and drinking at fairly nice places while he grifts for cash?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:00 pm

They're not that smart, or they wouldn't be his fan club.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:49 pm
Or until he wears out his welcome in Murfreesboro. Let's see if Rachel Gastiaburo is still fangirling after a month of Kaptain Karl's ranting, drinking, and not paying for anything.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:36 pm

Do you remember Tiffany Brown, the person who trolls KKarl fairly frequently? She can be pretty funny. This is a Bundy reference, not a KKarl post, but I didn't know where to put it.
DOdvINOX4AM4fS_.jpg
Goblin found this, but I don't know where.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:04 am

NMgirl wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:36 pm
Do you remember Tiffany Brown, the person who trolls KKarl fairly frequently? She can be pretty funny. This is a Bundy reference, not a KKarl post, but I didn't know where to put it.

DOdvINOX4AM4fS_.jpg

Goblin found this, but I don't know where.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:31 am

Tonight's words of wisdom from drunk Karl.
But Lawyers do not understand The Law, and are so ignorant of The Law, they do not even comprehend what The Law even is.
They are so stupid, they think statutes and codes by Municipal, County, State and the US Congress is law. Even in the face of Marbury v Madison (1803). That is how inept Attorneys are.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:14 am

But Lawyers do not understand The Law, and are so ignorant of The Law, they do not even comprehend what The Law even is.

They are so stupid, they think statutes and codes by Municipal, County, State and the US Congress is law. Even in the face of Marbury v Madison (1803). That is how inept Attorneys are.
Sweet Jesus, Karl is stupid.

Does... Does he really he think people go to law school, and then practice and become judges, without learning Marbury v Madison? Its a case every schoolchild learns. My God, that such people exist among us.

Karl uses what I call the Ron Paul Fallacy:

1. Everything I oppose is unconstitutional.
2. You don't hate the Constitution, do you?

And people fall for this. The Constitution is practically a religious document now, that says whatever people want it to say, or not say. They think they themselves can declare things legal and illegal. (And these are the people that are afraid Sharia Law will be imposed in America.)

Of course, courts rule on the constitutionality of things all the time. That's how these things get decided, in the only place that matters. Funny that in all Karl's "research" he can't find a single court ruling that upholds his position, and has to go back almost 100 years to find ones he can misquote. That ought to be a clue that he's digging for a pony, but people like him never get it.

He's going to argue this stupidity in front of the court. He's going to lose, because every court in the country is going to find that states have the right to ban his drunk-driving ass from the highway. In part through the 10th Amendment Karl is such an expert in. He's going to go home, thinking he's been cheated, pout on Facebook, and find supporters. And above all else, he will continue to drive, while wrapping himself in the American flag.

What a piece of shit.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:57 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:14 am
The Constitution is practically a religious document now, that says whatever people want it to say, or not say. They think they themselves can declare things legal and illegal. (And these are the people that are afraid Sharia Law will be imposed in America.)
In most countries, the constitution is a simply a basic law outlining the fundamental structures and roles of government, including courts, etc. Folk pay little attention unless the constitution gets in the way of something that the electorate desires, such as same-sex marriage. The US is unusual in the way so much of its population is obsessed with the country's constitution and its interpretation.

And like a religious document, the Constitution is mangled and misinterpreted by nutters to say anything they wish it to say. Kraptain Karl deliberately misinterprets a passage in his Bible which very clearly says that people should obey the law, pay their taxes and be respectful to the government to mean exactly the oppoosite: that he is free to disobey the law, need not pay taxes, and may insult and harass government employees. He does the same with the Constitution, finding support for his anarcho-fascist views there, on such things as being free to drive without a license.

How to deal with it? I have no idea. They don't get into this crap by reason and logic; they cannot be removed from it that way. The only hope is that they realize that either (a) the fact that rational people disagree with them perhaps indicates that they should reconsider their odd views - but that is made less likely when a few adherents on social media can feel like a large following, or (b) a period of incarceration or other loss of assets or liberty shakes up their views - but they (like religious nutters) regard the fact that the world does not fit with their faith-based views as a plus because they respect irrational faith.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:55 am

Kapn available for interviews with the media on many topics.
If somebody asks, I am available for interviews by Mainstream and Alternative Media.
Topics available: Economics, Constitutional Law, Income Taxes, American and World Governmental and Economic History, the History and Intent of the Framers of The Constitution and Why, how the RESTORATION of The Constitution, most importantly the Ninth and TENTH Amendments, would make the U.S. Economy the best on the planet for the American people, talks on The Founding Fathers, The Battle of Bunkerville and the Malheur Wildlife campaigns to restore the Rule Of Ninth and TENTH Amendment Law and Order, and much more!
- Capt. Karl
The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution
- The A-TEAM

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:09 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:55 am
:snippity:
- The A-TEAM
I'm surprised that Roger Roots hasn't offered Karl a full professorship at Lies-and/or Bullshit School of Law.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:21 pm

scirreeve wrote:
If somebody asks, I am available for interviews by Mainstream and Alternative Media.
Topics available: Economics, Constitutional Law, Income Taxes, American and World Governmental and Economic History, the History and Intent of the Framers of The Constitution and Why, how the RESTORATION of The Constitution, most importantly the Ninth and TENTH Amendments, would make the U.S. Economy the best on the planet for the American people, talks on The Founding Fathers, The Battle of Bunkerville and the Malheur Wildlife campaigns to restore the Rule Of Ninth and TENTH Amendment Law and Order, and much more!
- Capt. Karl
The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution
- The A-TEAM
I respect his expertise equally in all those fields. That is, not at all. Why would anybody want to interview a drunken criminal anarcho-fascist? I suppose he'd fit in quite nicely on Carl Gallups's calvalcade of crapitude.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:56 pm

Is he drunk already, or just really, really delusional?

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:09 pm

If somebody asks ...
Sadder words may never have been written.
"Nazi pants fuck off!"

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:21 pm
scirreeve wrote:
- Capt. Karl
- The A-TEAM
I respect his expertise equally in all those fields. That is, not at all. Why would anybody want to interview a drunken criminal anarcho-fascist? I suppose he'd fit in quite nicely on Carl Gallups's calvalcade of crapitude.
That’s just what every get together needs, a sloppy drunk speaker who has no clue what he is talking about. After a few seconds, even the most sympathetic audience will wonder why they came.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:50 pm
That’s just what every get together needs, a sloppy drunk speaker who has no clue what he is talking about. After a few seconds, even the most sympathetic audience will wonder why they came.
Hey now, don't sell Karl short. He's also repetitive, self-indulgent, condescending, shouty, and unlikeable.

But Karl's real problem is that his quest has nothing to offer anyone else in the poot community. Heather Anne Kooky Giraffe and Judge Anna Von Fruitbat have followers because they promise a cut of the swag. Karl's case is about nothing but Karl's truck, Karl's money, Karl's rights, and Karl's ego. To the extent his case could theoretically help other freedmen, such as establishing a legal precedent for not needing a license or registration, he lacks the ability to articulate it that way.

I also suspect statements like "I had to pay $6000 to get my op-vec back" fail to invoke sympathy in people who've never had that much money, or a new truck, in their lives. They reveal him for what he is: a 60-year-old trust fund brat.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:09 pm

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Everything Krazy Karl does is about and for Krazy Karl, it never has anything to do with anyone else. He is the penultimate poot and it is ALWAYS only about him and he is only concerned with himself.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:17 pm

He is going nuts on social media today. Here is one of many insights today (the photo he refers to is a stock photo of sheep).
EXACTLY ! And, what do the III% ALWAYS DO? Stand Down, just like the DHS Psy-Ops Agents TELL THEM TO DO, whenever the Agents use the words False Flag and/or Black Ops.
I wonder if the III% will ever grow up and get a pair of balls? When Sierra 2 and I were on Patrol with the A-TEAM at the Malheur Wildlife campaign, to restore the Rule of Ninth and TENTH Amendment Law and Order, which EXPRESSLY PROHIBITS the Government from owning or managing ANY LAND, pursuant to Article I Section 8 clause 17 of The Constitution, the Article IV Section 4 "Republican form of Government" clause, the Supremacy clauses 2 & 3 of Article VI, and the EQUAL FOOTING DOCTRINE, the III%er Sheeple were nowhere to be found. Later we found them behind a farmer's fence. See their picture below.
They were behind the fence because they are deathly afraid of the DHS Psy-Op words false flag and/or black Ops, so they let LaVoy Finicum die as he bravely fought in their stead for the Holy cause of Freedom via the Rule of Constitutional Law and order, LIKE MY A-TEAM Unit, who are not Sheeple, afraid of Psy-Op WORDS by the Deep State.
- Capt. Karl

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:06 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:17 pm
He is going nuts on social media today. Here is one of many insights today (the photo he refers to is a stock photo of sheep).
EXACTLY ! And, what do the III% ALWAYS DO? Stand Down, just like the DHS Psy-Ops Agents TELL THEM TO DO, whenever the Agents use the words False Flag and/or Black Ops.
I wonder if the III% will ever grow up and get a pair of balls? When Sierra 2 and I were on Patrol with the A-TEAM at the Malheur Wildlife campaign, to restore the Rule of Ninth and TENTH Amendment Law and Order, which EXPRESSLY PROHIBITS the Government from owning or managing ANY LAND, pursuant to Article I Section 8 clause 17 of The Constitution, the Article IV Section 4 "Republican form of Government" clause, the Supremacy clauses 2 & 3 of Article VI, and the EQUAL FOOTING DOCTRINE, the III%er Sheeple were nowhere to be found. Later we found them behind a farmer's fence. See their picture below.
They were behind the fence because they are deathly afraid of the DHS Psy-Op words false flag and/or black Ops, so they let LaVoy Finicum die as he bravely fought in their stead for the Holy cause of Freedom via the Rule of Constitutional Law and order, LIKE MY A-TEAM Unit, who are not Sheeple, afraid of Psy-Op WORDS by the Deep State.
- Capt. Karl
Reading the above makes me wish that Karl had been indicted in Oregon. It would have been a joy to see him spouting off in the courtroom, a little comic relief.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”