Karl Koenigs

ArthurWankspittle

Re: Cap'n Karl "Mushbrain" Koenigs and the Excellent Florida Adventure

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:40 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:14 am
I remember when a Grand Slam cost $2.99. Courtin' sure has gotten expensive.
Coupons brother! Ya gotta cut out them coupons.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:43 pm

"Rachel said she watched the two women Prosecutors and they were livid. The blonde, she said, even got so mad she was red in the face."

Trying desperately not to laugh would give much the same impression and would probably be the choice of a less partial witness.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:06 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:40 am

I assume Krazy Karl's reference to "the plethora of Federal and Supreme Court Case Law" is the usual sovcit mixture of lies and nonsense concocted from misquoted extracts of irrelevant documents. We've seen that before but I don't recall them backing up their godly claims in any way. I don't think there's a verse in Leviticus saying "lo, harken unto me for you shall not impede the people of the unknown lands over the western oceans when they wish to conduct a cart or carriage without wishing to trade goodsnfor profit upon highways for they are not required to pay homage to civil authorities" ... is there??
Yes, I assume these are the Supreme Court Cases that are not actually US Supreme Court Cases, and also do not say what they claim.

He now says he will draw up the civil and criminal filings? What has he been doing for the last month? It's not like he's had a pesky thing like a job to occupy his time.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:06 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote:

I assume Krazy Karl's reference to "the plethora of Federal and Supreme Court Case Law" is the usual sovcit mixture of lies and nonsense concocted from misquoted extracts of irrelevant documents. We've seen that before but I don't recall them backing up their godly claims in any way. I don't think there's a verse in Leviticus saying "lo, harken unto me for you shall not impede the people of the unknown lands over the western oceans when they wish to conduct a cart or carriage without wishing to trade goodsnfor profit upon highways for they are not required to pay homage to civil authorities" ... is there??
Yes, I assume these are the Supreme Court Cases that are not actually US Supreme Court Cases, and also do not say what they claim.

He now says he will draw up the civil and criminal filings? What has he been doing for the last month? It's not like he's had a pesky thing like a job to occupy his time.
Drinking?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:30 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
I assume Krazy Karl's reference to "the plethora of Federal and Supreme Court Case Law" is the usual sovcit mixture of lies and nonsense concocted from misquoted extracts of irrelevant documents.
Karl's "legal brief" is linked up thread. Most of his case sites are laughably out of date (1900s-1930s) and from faraway state/local courts. Many of his quotations come from dissenting opinions where his argument lost. All that on top of the usual citing cases that don't apply to his situation. The 1934 Washington state case is about the denial of a commercial trucking license, for example. (And Karl insists he's a non-commercial driver. :roll: )
Off Topic
How can Karl not understand that drunk driving is a perfectly valid reason for having your license revoked? He's about my age, which means he went to high school in the mid-late 1980s, when drunk driving was all they ever talked about. I went to more MADD and SADD presentations than everything else combined. Some of which were pretty graphic. Karl must have been smoking weed behind the auditorium.
Here's my one-paragraph legal brief: Karl's permission to drive has been revoked by the state because he has proven himself incompetent to operate a motor vehicle. His alleged right to drive is outweighed by other people's right not to be run over. The 10th Amendment grants states the power to license drivers, provided they are not arbitrary or capricious in doing so. All of this has been upheld every time it's been challenged, which is why Karl has to dig so far and wide for obscure judgments that say what he wants (and most of the time, they don't say that anyway). And if he's planning to simulate legal process in Florida and inform the court about it, he is in for a very rough time indeed.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Here it is as text. "Smart Court" might be the courtroom recording like Dixie County did for Terry Trussell. How do we get hold of that?

In the filings there was a continuance but now he talks about another date. Looked for a link to the docket online, could someone please post it again?
Karl P. Koenigs
3 hrs ·

Rachel Gastiaburo came to my Collier County PreTrial Court hearing, as a Court Observer, yesterday before the Judicial Tyrant Judge Mike Carr, the BLUEcoat enabler of Capital Felony violations of Title 18 Section 241 & 242 Deprivation of the Right To Travel without Driver's License or Vehicle Registration subsequent to a plethora of Federal and Supreme Court Case Law that supports and defends these GOD ENDOWED unalienable Rights to all Americans.

Her comments to me, after the Trial hearing were:

1.) You took command of the hearing.
2.) When you told Judge Carr that we had to clear up certain important matters for the day:
a.) Do you have a Court Reporter present?
b.) I need to ask you if you and the prosecutor recognize the Supremacy clauses 2 & 3 of Article VI of The Constitution?
c.) Is this a Court of Equity and/or Admiralty Law, Or, of Constitutional Law?
d.) Are you and the Prosecutor on your Oath to Support and Defend The Constitution today?
e.) Did you and the Prosecutor, as required, sign the public Oath to Support and Defend the Constitution?
f.) I told him that I require 6 weeks to file my first motion to dismiss and to submit my questions for Discovery to the Prosecutor.
g.) The Judicial enemy of and Capital Felony violator of Title 18 Section 241 & 242 Deprivation of Rights / Right to Travel without a License or Vehicle Registration pursuant to The Supreme Law Of The Land asked me at the beginning of my hearing if I was representing myself. I told him I was Karl Koenigs of the small town of Peshtigo Wisconsin and that I was indeed representing myself as a "person" Sui Juris.
h.) After I had presented the tyrant with my questions and matters that needed to be cleared up, of which he refused to answer, he crossed his arms and asked again if I was representing myself? A looked him RIGHT IN THE EYE and said; "IN DEED!"
3.) Rachel said she watched the two women Prosecutors and they were livid. The blonde, she said, even got so mad she was red in the face.
4.) Rachel stated that the Judge was taken back, crossed his arms, and was defensive, during my questions.
5.) When I went to accept my next Trial Date notice, for MY Motion to Dismiss, 12/19/2017, one of the women Prosecutors was angerly and quickly writing a note and QUICKLY threw it in front of the Judge upon his desk.
6.) Rachel thinks that the note was likely stating something that I am the one who will be submitting Criminal and Civil actions upon the Judge and them, and calling for and facilitating the establishment of a Grand Jury investigation into my 34 page legal brief, secondly into the Criminal history of the Judge, the Prosecutors and the Florida State and other BLUEcoats who have and are violating my unalienable Rights.
7.) Rachel was so concerned that the note was about my Criminal and Civil filings that will be forthcoming, that she thought for sure that the Judge was going to have his armed BLUEcoat henchmen of Constitutional CONTEMPT arrest me, she almost wanted me to run out of the Courthouse. But once outside of the Courtroom she realized that she had to go to the restroom badly. While she was using it, she was so afraid for me that she wanted me to go into the men's room until she was out. :geek:

The Judicial Tyrant Mike Carr, enemy of The Constitution and of the Rule of Constitutional Law and Order, which We The People "ordained and established" UPON HIM and upon the Prosecutors, to "secure the BLESSINGS of Liberty TO OURSELVES and our Posterity" (See Preamble of The Constitution) said that the Court hearing was recorded electronically by a program called "Smart Court".
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:34 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:44 pm
In the filings there was a continuance but now he talks about another date. Looked for a link to the docket online, could someone please post it again?

Pre trial hearing continued until Dec. 19. Only thing added to docket since I posted it yesterday is a subpoena for the arresting officer. If you go here and search on "Koenigs" you can see the docket. https://cms.collierclerk.com/cmsweb

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:49 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
our GOD endowed individual unalienable Right to Travel using a privately owned automobile, not used for hire to Commercially transport of goods or people.
My favorite thing here is God's finicky distinction between private and commercial when it comes to endowing us with our rights to travel. You know, you'd think God would be more pro-business.
"Nazi pants fuck off!"

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:06 pm

voxpopuluxe wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:49 pm
My favorite thing here is God's finicky distinction between private and commercial when it comes to endowing us with our rights to travel. You know, you'd think God would be more pro-business.
Well yes. Republicans do believe that He is one of their own.
Vím o prasatech hodně zajímavých věcí.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:59 pm

Thanks for the link!!

Here's Karl's holiday notice :P

Notice.JPG

And what he's playing for:
Particulars.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:14 pm

What about the driving without a license charge?

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:29 pm

Good question.

There are two Karl links but the documents seem to be the same...

Cases.JPG
Both were in his first appearance.

First Appearance.JPG
What a dope to do this at 8:30am in Florida before they've had their Waffle House :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Let's dissect the hearing that went on in Karl's imagination:
Rachel Gastiaburo came to my Collier County PreTrial Court hearing, as a Court Observer
Generally, anyone can observe court proceedings if they want to. So why the capital letters? Are you implying Ms. Gastiaburo has some kind of official role? Florida doesn't look kindly on simulating legal process. You might want to watch that.

1.) You took command of the hearing.
They were there to do a boilerplate hearing while you were acting like it was the Supreme Court. So, yeah, you probably did.
2.) When you told Judge Carr that we had to clear up certain important matters for the day:
I'm sure that went over well.
a.) Do you have a Court Reporter present?
They're usually pretty easy to spot. But OK, ask if you want to.
b.) I need to ask you if you and the prosecutor recognize the Supremacy clauses 2 & 3 of Article VI of The Constitution?
"And heeeeeeeeeere we go," thought the judge. "We have a sovereign citizen. This is going to take four times longer than it should."
blah blah Admiralty Law blah blah Constituion blah blah Oath
See above.
f.) I told him that I require 6 weeks to file my first motion to dismiss and to submit my questions for Discovery to the Prosecutor.
Seems a little excessive for a you-said-they-said traffic stop incident. But sure, you can request that.
g.) The Judicial enemy of and Capital Felony violator of Title 18 Section 241 & 242
Did you quote that law to the judge? I'm sure he found that very amusing.
asked me at the beginning of my hearing if I was representing myself. I told him I was Karl Koenigs of the small town of Peshtigo Wisconsin and that I was indeed representing myself as a "person" Sui Juris.
A "yes" would have been fine, Captain Drama-Pants.
h.) After I had presented the tyrant with my questions and matters that needed to be cleared up, of which he refused to answer
Because they had nothing to do with the hearing.
he crossed his arms and asked again if I was representing myself? A looked him RIGHT IN THE EYE and said; "IN DEED!"
He thinks you're nuts. He's right.
3.) Rachel said she watched the two women Prosecutors and they were livid. The blonde, she said, even got so mad she was red in the face.
Could be laughter, anger that you're wasting their time, or their natural aversion when they realized they're going to have to have a conversation with you at some point.
4.) Rachel stated that the Judge was taken back, crossed his arms, and was defensive, during my questions.
And you didn't see this? Were you not facing the judge? Are you blind? So caught up in your own oratory that you failed to detect non-verbal cues? That seems like it might be a problem down the line.
5.) When I went to accept my next Trial Date notice, for MY Motion to Dismiss
Why so proud? You're allowed to file a motion to dismiss. "Hey everyone, it's Karl's Very First Motion!" *clapclapclapclap*
one of the women Prosecutors was angerly and quickly writing a note and QUICKLY threw it in front of the Judge upon his desk.
6.) Rachel thinks that the note was
Did you try asking? They might have told you.
likely stating something that I am the one who will be submitting Criminal and Civil actions upon the Judge and them
Yeah, it may very well have been. Think about how this might affect the judge's opinion of you as he decides your case.
7.) Rachel realized that she had to go to the restroom badly. While she was using it, she was so afraid for me that she wanted me to go into the men's room until she was out.
Because they can't possibly arrest you in the men's room. :roll: Or maybe she just wanted you to get away from the women's bathroom door, ya creep.
the Court hearing was recorded electronically by a program called "Smart Court".
Florida generally does not allow recording without both parties' consent, so they probably had to tell you this. The question is, why do you find such relevance in it?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:17 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:29 pm
It looks like there might be two cases, "MM" for resisting arrest and "CT" for driving without a license. I note that the Court Order contains only the "MM" case number. Perhaps there will be a second such letter for the second case.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:27 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:17 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:29 pm
It looks like there might be two cases, "MM" for resisting arrest and "CT" for driving without a license. I note that the Court Order contains only the "MM" case number. Perhaps there will be a second such letter for the second case.
There are two types of charges, thus cases, but I think the court is handling them together. As such, the docs for one are ending up on the other case docket as well, in most cases.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Karl wrote:g.) The Judicial enemy of and Capital Felony violator of Title 18 Section 241 & 242
18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights wrote:If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death
Even if the Judge, and apparently another, conspired against Karl, he is still alive so it is not a capital crime.
18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law wrote: Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
Karl is alive and uninjured. No capital crime again.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:40 pm

OK, so if in fantasyworld you can drive a car without a license, what about an airplane or train? Just jump on and go? :lol:

Rut roh! Steve Griffith has news: All lawyers/Esquires are not citizens of these United States!

Steve's page is at https://www.facebook.com/steve.griffith ... nref=story if you want the documents :lol:

Karls Brain Trust.JPG
Sucks we didn't know Ken back then to follow his advice about SSNs at 18. :evil:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
3 hrs ·

Rachel Gastiaburo came to my Collier County PreTrial Court hearing, as a Court Observer, ..............

c.) Is this a Court of Equity and/or Admiralty Law, Or, of Constitutional Law?
Doesn't it depend if there is FRINGE on the FLAG?

Or is this a regulation that Trump got rid of?
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Dolly wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Doesn't it depend if there is FRINGE on the FLAG?

Or is this a regulation that Trump got rid of?
Judge should tell Kap'n Karl that Trump signed an EO that makes fringed flags legal for 'constitutional law' courts.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:43 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:14 pm
"And heeeeeeeeeere we go," thought the judge. "We have a sovereign citizen. This is going to take four times longer than it should."
he crossed his arms and asked again if I was representing myself? A looked him RIGHT IN THE EYE and said; "IN DEED!"
He thinks you're nuts. He's right.
He's thinking:"Oh boy we got a live one here. This is going to be a seven times longer than it should."
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:19 am

Addressing my own question concerning the baffling claims by sovcits such as Krazy Kapitan Karl about
Sam the Centipede wrote:
our GOD endowed individual unalienable Right to Travel using a privately owned automobile, not used for hire to Commercially transport of goods or people.
Their claims of the Christian god's support fall rather short if one reads what the apostle Paul wrote:
Paul's letter to the Romans 13:1-7 wrote:Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.
Of course, Christians always, everywhere have shouted loudly about biblical verses that support their views while ignoring parts that contradict them. But this section clearly and explicitly contradicts the sovcit claims of divine approbation and I am unaware of anything elsewhere that supports their nonsense.

Hey Karl: your GOD says you should get a driver's license and be polite and respectful to and about law enforcement officers and the courts!

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:57 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:19 am
Hey Karl: your GOD says you should get a driver's license and be polite and respectful to and about law enforcement officers and the courts!
Karl has no god. He has words. That he can't string together cohesively.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:17 am

He's up early but still dreaming :lol:
Karl P. Koenigs added 2 new photos.
1 hr ·

I will be getting many HUNDRED$ OF THOUSAND$ from EACH ONE in restitution for the Capital Felony Crimes perpetrated against me, against The Constitution and against the American people at large, FOR DECADES.

There are severe penalties and MANDATORY PRISON SENTENCES, for each and every one these perps under Title 18 Sections 241, 242 and for violations against the 4th Amendment Supreme Law of The Land in Capital Felony charges by the Grand Jury upon each one and every one of the bonding companies of the Municipality of Marco Island, Collier County FL, The State of Florida, the Collier County Judge, the Collier County DAs Office, and from the bonding companies of each one of the bonding companies of each BLUEcoat that deprived me of my God endowed individual unalienable Right to Travel without a Driver's License and/or vehicle registration and take Hurricane Irma Disaster Relief supplies to the Florida victims all donated from the loving people of Marinette County Wisconsin.

================================
DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW
SUMMARY:

Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.

For the purpose of Section 242, acts under "color of law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within the their lawful authority, but also acts done beyond the bounds of that official's lawful authority, if the acts are done while the official is purporting to or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties. Persons acting under color of law within the meaning of this statute include police officers, prisons guards and other law enforcement officials, as well as judges, care providers in public health facilities, and others who are acting as public officials. It is not necessary that the crime be motivated by animus toward the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the victim.

The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment up to a life term, or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.

TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242:

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marbury v. Madison : 5 US 137 (1803)

“No provision of the Constitution is designed to be without effect,” “Anything that is in conflict is null and void of law”, “clearly, for a secondary law to come in conflict with the supreme Law was illogical, for certainly, the supreme Law would prevail over all other laws and certainly our forefathers had intended that the supreme Law would be the bases of all law and for any law to come in conflict would be null and void of law, in would bare no obligation to obey, it would purport to settle as if it had never existed, for unconstitutionality, would date for the enactment of such a law, not from the date so branded in an open court of law, no courts are bound to uphold it, and no Citizens are bound to obey it. It operates as a near nullity or a fiction of law.” If any statement, within any law, which is passed, is unconstitutional, the whole law is unconstitutional by Marbury v. Madison.

Shepard’s Citations: A group of reporters that go through and keep track of all court cases that have come before the courts, especially the Supreme Court and they clarify, before the court, all the cases. All cases which have cited Marbury v. Madison case, to the Supreme Court has not ever been overturned. See Shepard’s Citation of Marbury v. Madison.).
===================================================

I will be able to purchase a fleet of trucks for the ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Constitution,,, because I will soon have them all indicted by the Grand Jury of jurisdiction, easier than they can indict a ham sandwich.

And, the Collier County Judicial Tyrant, Mike Carr, enemy of The Constitution and the American people's God endowed unalienable Rights WILL NOT HAVE a DEFENSE because of The Supremacy Clauses 2 & 3 of "The Supreme Law of The Land". Carr WILL NOT EVEN ALLOW THE CONSTITUTION in THE COURTROOM as a defense before a Jury of My Peers, to defend my God given Rights DIRECTLY PROTECTED by The Constitution and/or Bill of Rights! That is the measure of his Capital Felony resolve. ;

SUPREMACY CLAUSES 2 & 3 of The Constitution:

2: This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

3: The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution

That is why the Constitutionally contemptuous Tyrannical Judge Carr and his Prosecutor sidekicks are going to be facing MANDATORY PRISON sentences, along with their hired BLUEcoats WHO THREATENED MY LIFE with GUNS, for 241 & 242 Deprivation of the Right to Travel, pursuant to A PLETHORA of Federal and Supreme Court Case Law that the perpetrator Judge REFUSED to answer whether he recognizes The Constitution in Court and FOR THE RECORD.

Since Collier County Judge Mike Carr is the Capital Felony Kingpin instigator and enabler of the BLUEcoat violations of The Supreme Law of The Land, followed by the close second Collier County DA's office Criminal masterminds of these Section 241 and 242 violations, neither the DA or the Judge perps will be allowed to even know who are assembled for the Grand Jury, otherwise they would just send in their BLUEcoat gunmen to harass, possibly throw in jail and/or kill Grand Jury members for researching my 34 page Legal Brief on Federal and Supreme Court Case Law that supports and defends the Right to Travel with a privately owned automobile without a Driver's License or Vehicle Registration.

After all of these years of "TAXATION By Citation" these Capital Felony Criminal Judge and his Prosecutor sidekicks will be brought to EQUAL JUSTICE under The Supreme Law Of The Land.

So help me God!

- Capt. Karl

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:29 am

Or not.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:37 am

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:35 pm
Even if the Judge, and apparently another, conspired against Karl, he is still alive so it is not a capital crime.
I suspect Karl's argument is that he was "kidnapped". Sovs love to use that word when they've been properly and justifiably arrested.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”