Karl Koenigs

pipistrelle

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Am I right in assuming cap’n has no money in the pot because he doesn’t actually work? I have a fair amount due to having worked a lot of years. If I die before I collect, it’ll go to other contributors. I’m good with that.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:01 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:49 pm
Am I right in assuming cap’n has no money in the pot because he doesn’t actually work? I have a fair amount due to having worked a lot of years. If I die before I collect, it’ll go to other contributors. I’m good with that.
Given his multiple failures to pay unemployment taxes on his employees (when he still had the Eagle River Rock company), it would not surprise me if the IRS is bugging him (or reminding him) about failing to without and pay FICA.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:02 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:28 am
He's really going for that Bobby Moynahan "Drunk Uncle" persona.
Going for that Captain of "Captain & Tennille" meets Magnum PI persona ...

How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:25 pm

voxpopuluxe wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:02 pm
Going for that Captain of "Captain & Tennille" meets Magnum PI persona ...
"Captain" (Daryl Dragon) isn't too well these days. He has bad essential tremor and can't play instruments.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:34 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:54 am
Looks like he can just squeeze into his cosplay outfit.
those are his pajamas

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:40 pm

Whip wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:34 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:54 am
Looks like he can just squeeze into his cosplay outfit.
those are his pajamas
How do you know what he wears to bed? :confused:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:21 am

Kap has to "hit the rack". I guess that is code for cheap whiskey.
IF we have to have a War, please explain in ONE or TWO sentences, what We will be fighting for, SPECIFICALLY?

Freedom YES BUT not specific enough - IS NOT it. Saying the Constitution is so broad, to say so is utterly meaningless. So what are we SPECIFICALLY fighting for and killing our BLUEcoats for and FEDcoats for and even some of our fellow Americans who DO NOT WANT or Believe in the same things, JUST EXACTLY like in the Revolutionary War. If you don't know SPECIFICALLY what you are fighting for, HOW can you FIGHT? ? ?

In other words, what specifically creates Freedom and restores the Constitution? Do you know?

Have to hit the rack, so I'm going to tell you, what we all have to fight for.

We have to fight the War to restore the Ninth and TENTH Amendment laws so that the US Government cannot SPEND any money on ANYTHING, or DO ANYTHING, whatsoever, unless it has been "delegated" to them to do so under Article I Section 8 of The Constitution. That is SPECIFICALLY what the War WILL and MUST BE about.

If you are not willing to fight for that then you must not fight AT ALL.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:52 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:21 am
Krazy Karl wrote: :snippity: I'm going to tell you, what we all have to fight for.

We have to fight the War to restore the Ninth and TENTH Amendment laws so that the US Government cannot SPEND any money on ANYTHING, or DO ANYTHING, whatsoever, unless it has been "delegated" to them to do so under Article I Section 8 of The Constitution. That is SPECIFICALLY what the War WILL and MUST BE about.

If you are not willing to fight for that then you must not fight AT ALL.
The nation assembles in this time of crisis, all 327,182,000 souls. Karl has given his speech and sits down while an august senior figure clad as Thomas Jefferson stands to take a vote. He speaks: "Please put a hand up if you're not planning to join Kapitan Karl's insurrection ... thank you ... I'll count ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 327,181,997 ... 327,181,998 plus me, that's 327,181,999."

Right Karl, the vote is in. Absolutely nobody wants to join your ridiculous fight. It's just you, your shed-on-wheels, and a crate of cheap whiskey.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:30 am

This from a guy with a sign on his truck referencing this passage from the Constitution:
The Congress shall have power to... provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;
Because when you agree to fight for the government, you get to demand what you do and don't fight for. :yankyank:

Also: since the Bundy standoff is the closest thing we've had to an insurrection since the Civil War, shouldn't Karl have lent his military services to the government rather than the insurrectors?

God, what a stupid joke this guy is.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:42 am

My favorite exchange of the last few days is when Karl says voting is insanity and James G. Borden* replies "That's why voted in Donald Trump," and then Karl is like "Bro, do you even Deep State?"

*If it's Borden, it's got to be bad. James G. Borden who lives in Hilo, Hawaii and likes to pose with his rifles was convicted in 2014 of fraudulently obtaining benefits from the Department of Health Services.

How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:48 am

Karl hasn't posted on Facebook in 2 days. Is he back in Facebook jail or real life jail?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:12 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:48 am
Karl hasn't posted on Facebook in 2 days. Is he back in Facebook jail or real life jail?
Ha - I noticed that today and checked - don't see him in real life jail on the interwebs.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Kapn wrote a letter to the WI Attorney General asking for help setting up a grand jury to investigate Judges and DAs that refuse to pay attention to Karl's nonsense "legal brief." I think he might be waiting a while for a response.
I have written to Wisconsin State Attorney General's Office, the following:

I have noted a great travesty of Justice in the Wisconsin Judicial System,. And, frankly other State Judicial Courts as well.

This has me very concerned.

I find that nearly all Wisconsin Judges do not allow Defendants to use the Constitution nor Federal or Supreme Court precedent into their Courtrooms before a Jury of Peers. We know that all laws must be "IN PURSUANCE thereof" the Constitution 'FOR' the United States of America subsequent to the Supremacy clauses 2 and 3 of Article VI.

But yet I find that Judges all over Wisconsin State are making an absolute mockery of their Oath to support and defend The Constitution, and of Federal and Supreme Court precedent regarding a plethora of case types.

Unfortunately it seems self-evident that many of these cases are void of the supreme law of the land and violate Federal and Supreme Court precedent, in my observations, because of Taxation by Citation, in term of significant unmitigated Capital Felony violations of Title 18 Sections 241 and 242 Deprivation of Rights under Color Of Law.

I would request, therefore, that the State Attorney General help me to form a Grand Jury to accomplish two investigations regarding the above potential Capital Felony violations under 241 and 242:

1.) Investigate a 40 page legal brief regarding certain Rights sustained by a plethora of Federal and Supreme Court precedent for authenticity, accuracy and veracity.

Following the conclusion of their investigation regarding the legal brief on numerous Federal and Supreme Court precedent, which must be conducted without conflict of interest or preconceived notions by Judges or DAs, etc..., as has been witnessed over and over again in Courtrooms across the State.

2.) If the Grand Jury investigation finds that the legal brief is authentic, accurate and of veracity, then with the knowledge of The Constitution, Federal and Supreme Court precedent, Due Process and Equal Justice under The Law, we would move on to Phase II to investigate certain Judges and DAs for Title 18 Sections 241/242 Deprivation of Rights under Color Of Law.

Would your Department be willing to help restore these Constitutional laws in the interest of Due Process and Equal Justice under The Law with regards to the exercising of certain unalienable individual Rights Deprived by certain Justices and DAs?

Thank you,

Karl P. Koenigs

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Maybe Shelly's Beer Depot, the liquor store closest to his hovel in Marinette, WI is having a 2-for-1 sale on cases of Olde English 800 and he backed up the truck, as they say.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:23 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Maybe Shelly's Beer Depot, the liquor store closest to his hovel in Marinette, WI is having a 2-for-1 sale on cases of Olde English 800 and he backed up the truck, as they say.
Olde English is a little too "urban" for the Karl. Blatz Lite is more his style.

"I asked Osama bin Laden and he very strongly said that he had nothing to do with crashing airplanes into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. I don't see any reason it would be Al-Qaeda."

-George W. Bush

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:36 pm

Now he's asking for the state's help in assembling a grand jury? :roll:

Jesus Christ, how hard is it to get 12 people in the same place and have them read a document you downloaded from the Internet? Especially when you claim to command a battalion of freedom fighters?

I know i keep saying that, but geez.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:02 pm

Here's what he's looking for :P

► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:02 pm

► Show Spoiler
But he'd prolly trade it for one of these...
► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Image Image Image Image Image

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:37 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:36 pm
Now he's asking for the state's help in assembling a grand jury? :roll:

Jesus Christ, how hard is it to get 12 people in the same place and have them read a document you downloaded from the Internet? Especially when you claim to command a battalion of freedom fighters?

I know i keep saying that, but geez.
Maybe Rodger Dowdell can advise him on how to round up some of his own grand jurors. And Dowdell can help him figure out how to access free office space in the courthouse, just like he did for Terry Trussell.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Dan1100 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:23 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Olde English is a little too "urban" for the Karl. Blatz Lite is more his style.
you people sooooooo miss the obvious:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:23 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:30 am

Don't forget Karl: Absolute Sobriety.

It's only been introduced in Congress but of course Karl & Co are already hysterical.

Karl P. Koenigs shared a link. 41 mins ·
New Federal Bill Targets Patriot Groups and Citizen…
An ominous new bill is targeting millions of peaceful Americans who identify with being a patriot by lumping them in with extremely rare violent hate groups.
THEFREETHOUGHTPROJECT.COM
New Federal Bill Targets Patriot Groups and Citizen Militias as Domestic Terrorists
An ominous new bill is targeting millions of peaceful Americans who identify with being a patriot by lumping them in with extremely rare violent hate groups.

By Matt Agorist - February 12, 2018

Washington, DC — The Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2018, introduced this month in the House, is making ‘patriot groups’ and citizen militias uneasy and for good reason. It is specifically targeting them. https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-con ... 8/text?r=3

As the bill’s summary notes, the purpose of the legislation is:

To authorize dedicated domestic terrorism offices within the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to analyze and monitor domestic terrorist activity and require the Federal Government to take steps to prevent domestic terrorism.

While on the surface this sounds like a rational idea, when we dig deeper into the bill, we discover just what they mean by “preventing domestic terrorism.
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/new-dh ... -militias/

Good.
H.R.4918 - Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2018
115th Congress (2017-2018)

Congress finds the following:

(1) White supremacists and other right-wing extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat facing the United States.

(2) An unclassified May 2017 joint intelligence bulletin from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security found that “white supremacist extremism poses [a] persistent threat of lethal violence,” and that White supremacists “were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016 … more than any other domestic extremist movement”.

(3) According to the New America Foundation, since September 11, 2001, 77 Americans have died in terrorist attacks by domestic extremists in the United States. Eighty-nine percent were killed by far-right-wing extremists.

(4) The fatal attacks described in paragraph (3) include—
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-con ... 8/text?r=3
Northern.JPG

Reply comment:

Johnathon Townsend Alexander
Johnathon Townsend Alexander Feel free to join our Militia group and share your upcoming events and notifications. This is a closed group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/205175346702695/

(If it's a closed group, why is he advertising it publicly?)

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:43 am

Closed group means you can only join it by invitation, and no-one outside the group can see posts. Stonekettle Station, Jim Wrights page, is a closed group for example.

So it's appropriate to advertise.
Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:30 am
(If it's a closed group, why is he advertising it publicly?)

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:57 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:02 pm

► Show Spoiler
You forget, this is Wisconsin, where bars outnumber just about everything else. Thus, Karl would want to do his indictin' while imbibin' in some place like this, the oldest operating tavern in Wisconsin:

And probably on a Friday night, cuz that's when every place has a fish fry. Traditions must be observed.
Off Topic
I can recommend this place. Fabulous atmosphere, home made food based on the family's Irish recipes.
The Galway pot pie is delish. http://www.monarchtavern.com/our-menu.html

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:19 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:30 am
Don't forget Karl: Absolute Sobriety.

It's only been introduced in Congress but of course Karl & Co are already hysterical.

Karl P. Koenigs shared a link. 41 mins ·
New Federal Bill Targets Patriot Groups and Citizen…
THEFREETHOUGHTPROJECT.COM
Cue all the "deep state" nonsense in 3...2...1... They will never believe that Trump or Congress actually wants this legislation... The poots still think Trump is "their guy."

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”