Karl Koenigs

NMgirl
Posts: 3077
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:02 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1601

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:45 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:26 am
Karl sent a text to his kids and also posted it on FB - all the normal Karl stuff in it.
:snippity:
A Text Just Sent to My 5 Adult Children (though one is 17 until April):

:snippity:

I am working on assembling a Grand Jury to hear the charges, to be presented by me or, slightly more likely, two very trusted Constitutional Attorneys from the Battle Of Bunkerville and Malheur Wildlife Refuge Trials, who will facilitate the Grand Jury investigation of my 43 page legal brief leading to the indictments. :snippity:
First, what kind of creep writes a letter to his/her kids and posts it on FB? Answer: The creepiest creep.

Second, at the moment I can only think of three "attorneys" who participated in both trials: Philpoot, PonziMan Koerber and Julie Embry. I can see Embry turning up, but she's not an attorney and would not be permitted to do anything except copy and paste sovcit crap behind the scenes. Likewise, Koerber is a paralegal, not a lawyer. But yes, Karl, I'm sure that Philpoot will be racing to Wisconsin any day now so he can have the honor of representing you for free at your Fake Grand Jury Extravaganza.

shopping.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 6419
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1602

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:00 pm

So now he is happy to be home at his apartment which, it would appear, he was paying rent on during his Florida adventures. Didn't he claim that his monster mobile was him home?


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 861
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1603

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:29 pm

i have a great deal of legal work to do to prosecute and place the Marinette, Dodge, Ozaukee, and Collier County (FL) Judges, their DA sidekicks, and all of their BLUEcoat henchmen thugs in Prisons, and recover costs and massave restitution costs blah blah Government blah blah Deprivation of rights blah blah Capital Felony blah blah Kidnapping blah blah

I am working on assembling a Grand Jury to hear the charges, to be presented by me or, slightly more likely, two very trusted Constitutional Attorneys from the Battle Of Bunkerville and Malheur Wildlife Refuge Trials, who will facilitate the Grand Jury investigation of my 43 page legal brief leading to the indictments
Really, Karl? This is the same crap you were spewing last summer, with only the names of three Wisconsin counties added. How many months do you need to assemble 12 people, and complete a legal brief you downloaded from the Internet?

I'll tell you exactly what you're going to do. You're going to drink again, drive again, get pulled over again, be stupid again, get arrested again, and post the same crap on Facebook again.

Karl, you have got to be the laziest human being I have ever encountered, and I've encountered Dean Kory. You bought a $100,000 custom truck to spread the word about "freedom", and you haven't done so once that I've seen. You're too lazy to follow up on your own grudges. Even Sporky can manage to get some actual paperwork filed, and he doesn't have near the financial resources or free time that you do. Speaking of which, I see you tried and failed to get a free lawyer. Tell me, how much do you get a month from your inheritance, you spoiled brat? And why did you even want a public defender when no one in the profession will sign your idiotic lawyerin' contract?



User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1604

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:44 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:29 pm
i have a great deal of legal work to do to prosecute and place the Marinette, Dodge, Ozaukee, and Collier County (FL) Judges, their DA sidekicks, and all of their BLUEcoat henchmen thugs in Prisons, and recover costs and massave restitution costs blah blah Government blah blah Deprivation of rights blah blah Capital Felony blah blah Kidnapping blah blah

I am working on assembling a Grand Jury to hear the charges, to be presented by me or, slightly more likely, two very trusted Constitutional Attorneys from the Battle Of Bunkerville and Malheur Wildlife Refuge Trials, who will facilitate the Grand Jury investigation of my 43 page legal brief leading to the indictments
Really, Karl? This is the same crap you were spewing last summer, with only the names of three Wisconsin counties added. How many months do you need to assemble 12 people, and complete a legal brief you downloaded from the Internet?

I'll tell you exactly what you're going to do. You're going to drink again, drive again, get pulled over again, be stupid again, get arrested again, and post the same crap on Facebook again.

Karl, you have got to be the laziest human being I have ever encountered, and I've encountered Dean Kory. You bought a $100,000 custom truck to spread the word about "freedom", and you haven't done so once that I've seen. You're too lazy to follow up on your own grudges. Even Sporky can manage to get some actual paperwork filed, and he doesn't have near the financial resources or free time that you do. Speaking of which, I see you tried and failed to get a free lawyer. Tell me, how much do you get a month from your inheritance, you spoiled brat? And why did you even want a public defender when no one in the profession will sign your idiotic lawyerin' contract?
Great post. You captured why the poots never seem to accomplish much in life. They're not altogether clear about the difference between "gonna do" and "did." And of course, their habit of being unwilling to be held accountable for doing what they say they are gonna do (because tranny!) is what makes them such idle dreamers and such bad employees.

So it sure sounds great that Karl is gonna do a big grand jury thing. But even by the relatively sparse standards for poot accountability, Karl delivers zero of what he promises/threatens. He's a lightweight even in a community of hapless results-free losers.

Best description of Karl ever: "You're too lazy to follow up on your own grudges."



scirreeve
Posts: 1112
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1605

Post by scirreeve » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:20 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.



User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 7377
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1606

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:26 pm

:lol: :like:

It's Karl's birfday! If only he was a Fogbow member in Good Standing, Realist would make a birfday topic for him. Too bad so sad.

Here's how he's celebrating:
Karl P. Koenigs added 2 new photos.
1 hr ·
Brother Brand Thornton:

1.) In the Grand scheme of things it's all connected. You need to consider the fact that the Traitors / Deep State / The SWAMP are using Vehicle Registration and especially Driver's Licenses to track all Constitutional Patriots of THE LAW every move. And, on top of it, use the BILLIONS of Dollars annually in "Taxation By Citation" against all of us 'now'.

2.) By compelling the Clerk of Courts, who is an "elected official" of The People, to assemble a Grand Jury, facilitated and scrutinized by me and/or Morgan Philpot and/or Rodger Roots, to ensure against "cherry picking", I can present my case, most importantly my 43 page Legal Brief, against The Judge(s) as the 'Kingpin' mastermind of these attacks against The Rule Of Constitutional Law, Federal and Supreme Court PRECEDENT, and his DA sidekick(s), and against me by way of threat of violence and "fatal force".

3.) All of these Capital Felony crimes are in violation of Title 18 Sections 241 / 242 Deprivation of Rights under Color Of Law.

4.) Additionally, these Capital Felony Crimes are unambiguously and unabashedly Capital Felony Kidnapping following Deprivation of Rights under "Color Of Law".

5.) Because the DA could have RIGHTFULLY / Righteously argued AND PROVED that I am fully cognizant of these Laws and my individual Rights he could use these facts and evidence, before the Jury and the Judge, to say that I signed my license which is a formal Contract with the State. I have NO DEFENSE against them violating the law or my God endowed individual Rights if I agree to their Driver's License Contract, which because I KNOW BETTER, is nothing less then SURRENDERING my Rights to the bastards, by LEGAL Contract. That would be MY OWN FAULT not theirs.

6.) I am going for $100,000.00 from each of the perps, including each one of their individual Bluecoat henchmen, each Municipal, County, and State Government Bonding Companies AND in their individual capacity plus, pursuant to Federal Court PRECEDENT and therefore Due Process and Equal Justice under The Law, $1,083.00 per minute of UNLAWFUL incarceration.

7.) After my personal costs in these Capital Felony Criminal matters and perhaps 5 - 10%, I truly tell you that the entire balance shall be used for the holy cause of Freedom via the restoration of The Rule of Constitutional Law and Order, most especially the Ninth and TENTH Amendment supreme laws of the land, which is the superior law that "delegates" Article I Section 8 clause 17 in that the US Government is ONLY "delegated" to own land of Washington DC and that which "shall be" for Magazines, Arsenals, Forts and Ports, with ALL OTHER land "reserved to the States respectively, or to the people".

See Brother: I AM WORKING the LARGER cause.

I Love you, Brother and all my fellow Constitutional Patriots and AMFF Troops.

God be with you, and the cause,

- Capt. Karl

PS: Don't know if you, brother, got some of the gist of our conversations at the SH about my vision as a very young child, but today is my Birthday and I personally find it bazaar that on this day, we have a Blue / BLOOD / Lunar Eclipse "Super" Moon. I do not recall if I told you that I had several dreams of a BLOOD Moon and darkness upon the land, near mountains for some reason, but I have. But there are no mountains near me presently... ??

(FYI See:

Nevertheless these facts, that Drew told me about the moon today on my birthday, upon my return home from jail late last night, is utterly freaking me out Right now. I shall have to blow the trump this evening, at Sunset. Just saying... Perhaps you might join me?



NMgirl
Posts: 3077
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:02 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1607

Post by NMgirl » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:27 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:20 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
:rotflmao:



User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1608

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:06 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:20 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Do these people all have Asperger's Syndrome? They're completely unable to discern emotional states. We're pretty clear that the emotions we feel towards Karl and company predominantly include contempt and mockery. They, on the other hand, seem to feel that we're afraid of them, stalking them and scheming to break up their sordid, tawdry romantic entanglements out of jealousy. Sorry, guys, you're merely moderately interesting joke fodder; you're not worth enough to want to turn into cannon fodder.

It must be a lot of work for them to believe that they are so persecuted and that they have enemies under every rock in order to avoid confronting the truth: that they're living pathetic, worthless, wasted lives and have earned through their actions the contempt of most of their fellow men (and, even worse, being ignored by their peers like the other poots).



User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 861
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1609

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:32 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:06 pm
It must be a lot of work for them to believe that they are so persecuted and that they have enemies under every rock in order to avoid confronting the truth: that they're living pathetic, worthless, wasted lives and have earned through their actions the contempt of most of their fellow men (and, even worse, being ignored by their peers like the other poots).
I've always felt that egocentrism is a major indicator of conspiracy belief. People like Karl and Nathan and Sporky and Judge Anna and Gavin Seim think the world revolves around them, and love to concoct stories about how TEH DEAP STATE is after them, because their pissing around on Facebook is just soooooooo important. :yankyank:



User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 7377
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1610

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:49 pm

This will be really helpful! Realist, is this your sockpuppet account? :P :lol:

Zionburger.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
Foggy
Posts: 25609
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: Fogbow HQ
Occupation: Dick Tater

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1611

Post by Foggy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:05 pm

Momma, the bad man called my website fagblow and hurted mah fee-fees! :violin: :crying:

:bag:


... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 6419
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1612

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:20 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:26 pm
:lol: :like:

It's Karl's birfday! If only he was a Fogbow member in Good Standing, Realist would make a birfday topic for him. Too bad so sad.

Here's how he's celebrating:
Karl P. Koenigs added 2 new photos.
1 hr ·
Brother Brand Thornton:

1.) In the Grand scheme of things it's all connected. You need to consider the fact that the Traitors / Deep State / The SWAMP are using Vehicle Registration and especially Driver's Licenses to track all Constitutional Patriots of THE LAW every move. And, on top of it, use the BILLIONS of Dollars annually in "Taxation By Citation" against all of us 'now'.
How are they tracking me through my DL? I think the last time I showed it to anybody was last fall when I was boarding the car ferry in Ludington, and they were not even government types.

I guess law enforcement is not loving me with their tyranny. How lonely for me.
more Kapn wrote: 2.) By compelling the Clerk of Courts, who is an "elected official" of The People, to assemble a Grand Jury, facilitated and scrutinized by me and/or Morgan Philpot and/or Rodger Roots,
Good luck with that.


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
DejaMoo
Posts: 3671
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 pm
Occupation: Agent of ZOG

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1613

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:10 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:20 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
I got into using gender-neutral net nyms when I started my career as a kooktease. See, a classic kook trait is to hurl gender-specific insults at their opponents, generally either calling them a fag or saying they're on the rag. When they can't figure out what insult to use on you, they get all frustrated and even more angry.

It's fun.

As for the "jealous" and/or "scared of us" claims, that's linked to their overweening sense of self-importance, which of course is never supported by anything they've every said or did. It's also why they claim the gov't after them - the important their imaginary opponents, the more important they feel.



User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 3937
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1614

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:35 pm

Yabbut gubmint isn’t just after Kap’n. They’re sending ‘copters and gunships after him.



User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 9447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1615

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:05 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:35 pm
Yabbut gubmint isn’t just after Kap’n. They’re sending ‘copters and gunships after him.
And don't forget the Men in Black and the ones with funny dark glasses.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 9447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1616

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:05 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:32 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:06 pm
It must be a lot of work for them to believe that they are so persecuted and that they have enemies under every rock in order to avoid confronting the truth: that they're living pathetic, worthless, wasted lives and have earned through their actions the contempt of most of their fellow men (and, even worse, being ignored by their peers like the other poots).
I've always felt that egocentrism is a major indicator of conspiracy belief. People like Karl and Nathan and Sporky and Judge Anna and Gavin Seim think the world revolves around them, and love to concoct stories about how TEH DEAP STATE is after them, because their pissing around on Facebook is just soooooooo important. :yankyank:
It's the ONLY way they have any sense of self importance, since they have none from life.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 7377
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1617

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:09 am

So why $1,083.00 per minute? Is that a magik number? Or just to be rounded for $65,000.00 per hour?
6.) ... $1,083.00 per minute of UNLAWFUL incarceration.

7.) After my personal costs in these Capital Felony Criminal matters and perhaps 5 - 10%, I truly tell you that the entire balance shall be used for the holy cause of Freedom via the restoration of The Rule of Constitutional Law and Order

He can't even grift properly. Don't tell the marks you're taking a cut, and it's worse not being specific. "Perhaps 5 - 10%"?



User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 861
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1618

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:17 am

Why is Karl so concerned with cash settlements, when he's proclaiming the US dollar will be worthless in a few months?



User avatar
ArthurWankspittle
Posts: 1134
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1619

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:19 am

Foggy wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:05 pm
Momma, the bad man called my website fagblow and hurted mah fee-fees! :violin: :crying:

:bag:
You've forgotten already that you trademarked the name fagblow, so unauthorised use is $1,000,000 in gold or silver coin for each mention?


Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 861
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1620

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:28 am

I liked this part:
to assemble a Grand Jury, facilitated and scrutinized by me and/or Morgan Philpot and/or Rodger Roots, to ensure against "cherry picking"
Yeah, you need a jury hand-selected by you and your buddies to prevent "cherry picking." :yankyank: Karl should get a job at Fox News: "chosen by us to prevent bias" is pretty much their mission statement.



User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 5578
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1621

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:52 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:28 am
I liked this part:
to assemble a Grand Jury, facilitated and scrutinized by me and/or Morgan Philpot and/or Rodger Roots, to ensure against "cherry picking"
Yeah, you need a jury hand-selected by you and your buddies to prevent "cherry picking." :yankyank: Karl should get a job at Fox News: "chosen by us to prevent bias" is pretty much their mission statement.
:confused: Why hasn't Karl asked Terry Trussell for his advice on this issue? Terry is definitely the expert on what to expect when one sets up one's own grand jury system! :think:

Or, of course, Karl could simply go to John Darash/Vidurek's Unified Common Law Grand Jury, which is the highest judicial body in the land, no, in the world, no, in the universe!



User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 7377
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1622

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:09 pm

He should totally be talking with Terry Trussell... and Inger Garcia!


Meanwhile, here's a quiz from the Kapn, look out, they might be trick questions:


Karl Quiz.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 861
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1623

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:36 pm

Oh FFS. Yes, Karl, the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, in cases where state or local laws are in conflict. Which is almost never. Especially since the 10th Amendment specifically says that any powers not granted to the Federal government, or denied to rhe states are left to the states, or to the people. And in rare cases where the constitutionality of a law is in question, that is decided by the judicial branch, not you.

"Constitutional" has become a bozo bit for me. The second somebody drags out the word, I'm know I'm dealing with an ignorant alt-right jackoff who's going to stamp his feet, spew lame arguments about his pet cause, and accuse me of being a Bolshevik if I dare point out the fallacy of his argument.

The Constitution simply isn't that relevant in day-to-day matters. It is a broad, over-arching set of principles. That's all. It's important, sure, because it is the basis of our nation's core values. It's just not something that needs to be dragged into something as petty as traffic court. And it certainly isn't something people need to carry a copy of with them at all times. :yankyank:



User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 11399
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1624

Post by Dolly » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:31 pm

again, he makes one of his comments (from somewhere) into a post.
Karl P. Koenigs
2 hrs ·
That is meaningless ANYWAYS, because only The States have the Constitutional and Political raw horsepower to State nullify all unlawful US Gov spending, usurpation, and UNLAWFUL Income Taxation of people in pursuance thereof the supreme law of the land.

Karl P. Koenigs
2 hrs ·
According 2 The 10th Amendment,
IF a Bureau/Power ISN'T LISTED under Art.I Sec.8 of Constitution,
US Gov CANNOT SPEND MONEY ON IT


Karl's comment on his post "Which ONE of these statements is true?" (posted here earlier)
Karl P. Koenigs The FBI nor the DOJ is supposed to exist under "the Supreme Law Of The Land" because those functions are "reserved to the States respectively, or to the people".

The People ARE the Article I Section 8 clause 15 "Militia" or as I prefer to say it; The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES (AMFF).

According to Constitutional Law under Article I Section 8 clause 15 --> The MISSION, RESPONSIBILITY and DUTY of We The People in The Militia is to "execute the (9th and 10th Amendments, and the balance of The Constitution and Bill Of Rights) Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions.


Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 6419
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Karl Koenigs

#1625

Post by Northland10 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:54 pm

Too bad that the Constitution does not mention executive departments. Oh wait, it does.

I wonder who can create rules for the executive departments in the government. Oh, that would be Congress who makes all laws needed to to create and fund things like, executive departments.

Too bad Karl has never actually read the Constitution.


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”