Karl Koenigs

ZekeB

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by ZekeB » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Well Karl, you just take your silly-ass ideas about licensing and registrations to SCOTUS. Please cite the previous SCOTUS ruling when you do. We need more humor during these dark days of Trumpism.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:20 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:14 pm
He's no doubt misapplying Thompson v Smith again. That case says quite the opposite:
The exercise of such a common right the city may, under its police power, regulate in the interest of the public safety and welfare; but it may not arbitrarily or unreasonably prohibit or restrict it, nor may it permit one to exercise it and refuse to permit another of like qualifications, under like conditions and circumstances, to exercise it.
Not to mention that it was from the Supreme Court if Virginia.

Interesting that Mr 9th and 10th Amendment Guy proclaims supposed Supreme Court rulings that restricts a state's right.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Karl back on his campaign to jail everyone and have them pay him.
That is why I have 2 put a few Judges their DA sidekicks, &perp BLUEcoats in Prison.And, collect significant restitution from each

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:31 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:39 pm
Karl back on his campaign to jail everyone and have them pay him.
That is why I have 2 put a few Judges their DA sidekicks, &perp BLUEcoats in Prison.And, collect significant restitution from each
Gee, if it were so easy for Karl to prove all that corruption, you'd think that he would have filed the case by now. Why wait a minute longer than necessary to collect all that sweet, sweet government restitution cash? Wasn't he arrested in Florida back in September or October in the wake of hurricane Irma? Here we are 9 months later and nobody is in jail and Karl isn't any richer.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:36 pm

He'd have to get off his ass first. In addition to all his other poor qualities, Karl is the laziest poot ive ever seen.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:56 pm

Karl's awe inspiring fervor is exceeded only by his overwhelming laziness.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:48 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:36 pm
He'd have to get off his ass first. In addition to all his other poor qualities, Karl is the laziest poot ive ever seen.
That would be a wonderful topic title: Karl Koenigs, The Laziest Poot :lol:

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:38 pm

I am banned from his facebook, but not his twitter (yet)

1 And when is that going to happen? My guess is the same time you prosecute all your claims against Florida judges, et al. In other words, NEVER. You are a spineless, cowardly, hypocritical, lying, stupid, ignorant, bloviating, lazy, insult to organic life. more . .

2 You will never actually take any action because that would require you to get off your extra well padded ass and exert yourself. As far as I can tell, the only times you exert yourself are to get more beer for your belly and to beg for money because you are too lazy to work.

3 And let's talk about your "understanding" of constitutional law. You have none. Also, there is no SCOTUS case saying you don't need a license, registration, insurance to just "travel" somewhere. Just admit the truth - you saw something about that on some blog or something and

4 being too stupid to actually look up and read and understand the actual case/opinion, you just assumed it was true because you wanted it to be true. Sucks to be you, you have no understanding of constitutional or other law. I've seen dog droppings that are smarter than you.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:54 pm

woodworker wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:38 pm
I am banned from his facebook, but not his twitter (yet)

1 And when is that going to happen? My guess is the same time you prosecute all your claims against Florida judges, et al. In other words, NEVER. You are a spineless, cowardly, hypocritical, lying, stupid, ignorant, bloviating, lazy, insult to organic life. more . .

2 You will never actually take any action because that would require you to get off your extra well padded ass and exert yourself. As far as I can tell, the only times you exert yourself are to get more beer for your belly and to beg for money because you are too lazy to work.

3 And let's talk about your "understanding" of constitutional law. You have none. Also, there is no SCOTUS case saying you don't need a license, registration, insurance to just "travel" somewhere. Just admit the truth - you saw something about that on some blog or something and

4 being too stupid to actually look up and read and understand the actual case/opinion, you just assumed it was true because you wanted it to be true. Sucks to be you, you have no understanding of constitutional or other law. I've seen dog droppings that are smarter than you.
A Twitter masterpiece, Woodworker.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:35 am

NMgirl wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:54 pm
A Twitter masterpiece, Woodworker.
:yeah:

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:43 am

At Malheur FBI & DOJ tried to use HRT Sniper Unit to EXECUTE me & following take out the balance of AMFF Troops.
- Capt. Karl

Hell, they could get that in one shot.

Of course it would be a waste of ammo.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:20 pm

Karl’s lights would have gone out before he realized that someone flipped the switch. This plays out better in Karl’s mind because he gets to imagine himself the hero while his imagination is still working.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:53 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:43 am
At Malheur FBI & DOJ tried to use HRT Sniper Unit to EXECUTE me & following take out the balance of AMFF Troops.
- Capt. Karl

Karl is so lazy he can't even invent a good lie. I'm not aware that a full FBI HRT was assembled in Burns, much less that it got anywhere near the MNWR. Burns is 30 miles from where the poots invaded. Even the best HRT sniper would have a tough time hitting anybody as broad in the backside as Karl from Burns. Yeah, the two FBI agents that were involved in the arrest action on Highway 395 were from the FBI HRT, but that wasn't a full team, which typically consists of a lot more people.

The FBI didn't get near the place until the arrests of Ammon and company and everyone fled leaving the final quartet of morons.

Good thing that absolutely nobody listens to Karl or there would be a lot of pissed off people who were actually there who would be denouncing Karl for all sorts of stolen valor and threatening him over it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:39 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:53 pm

I'm not aware that a full FBI HRT was assembled in Burns, much less that it got anywhere near the MNWR.
Yeah, well, if they announced they had a full team, Karl would have sniped them all just like that. :machinegun:

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:54 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:53 pm
GlimDropper wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:43 am
- Capt. Karl

Karl is so lazy he can't even invent a good lie. I'm not aware that a full FBI HRT was assembled in Burns, much less that it got anywhere near the MNWR. Burns is 30 miles from where the poots invaded. Even the best HRT sniper would have a tough time hitting anybody as broad in the backside as Karl from Burns. Yeah, the two FBI agents that were involved in the arrest action on Highway 395 were from the FBI HRT, but that wasn't a full team, which typically consists of a lot more people.

The FBI didn't get near the place until the arrests of Ammon and company and everyone fled leaving the final quartet of morons.

Good thing that absolutely nobody listens to Karl or there would be a lot of pissed off people who were actually there who would be denouncing Karl for all sorts of stolen valor and threatening him over it.
I think it only fair and wise to advise the Bundy community of Karl's claims.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:26 pm

The Kapn is hallucinating again
Yep... Fact. HRT FBI FEDcoats sent out one of there men to bait me at 2300 or so, dark, to point my AR10 at him. If I would have taken the bait, they have a sniper unit ready to take me out. I knew the FBI / HRT protocol and didn't fall for it. I flipped on my very powerful tactical light and green laser and pointed it everywhere, sweeping the perimeter for the Sniper Units. If they took me out, they were going to take the rest of us out systematically.
(The Kapn is obviously their, there, they're challenged.)

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:39 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:26 pm
The Kapn is hallucinating again
Yep... Fact. HRT FBI FEDcoats sent out one of there men to bait me at 2300 or so, dark, to point my AR10 at him. If I would have taken the bait, they have a sniper unit ready to take me out. I knew the FBI / HRT protocol and didn't fall for it. I flipped on my very powerful tactical light and green laser and pointed it everywhere, sweeping the perimeter for the Sniper Units. If they took me out, they were going to take the rest of us out systematically.
(The Kapn is obviously their, there, they're challenged.)
I've often wondered what the FBI guys thought of the Bundy "militia." Sympathy for their hardheadedness? Giggles at their hubris?

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:49 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:39 pm
I've often wondered what the FBI guys thought of the Bundy "militia." Sympathy for their hardheadedness? Giggles at their hubris?
I dunno, but I'd expect them to be concerned at a load of heavily armed idiots prowling around, both for their own safety and the safety of the general public. Possibly even for the safety of others in occupation.

The AMFF on the other hand: I don't know what the FBI might think of the Craptain's invisible army of his dreams!

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:41 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:49 am
The AMFF on the other hand: I don't know what the FBI might think of the Craptain's invisible army of his dreams!
Its not hat they are invisible, its just that they are so well trained in psychology that they know which way you are going to look so they leap out of the way as you are turning your head.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:46 am

I wonder how long it'll take for Kraptin Karl to wear out his welcome This time? It didn't take all that long at Malheur and quarters are a lot less spacious at Bundyville. And he's such a charming and enjoyable freeloader guest. I wonder how long it will be before he's telling them how to do things?

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:06 am

Suranis wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:41 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:49 am
Its not hat they are invisible, its just that they are so well trained in psychology that they know which way you are going to look so they leap out of the way as you are turning your head.
:o You mean they're leprechauns? :o

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:26 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:46 am
I wonder how long it'll take for Kraptin Karl to wear out his welcome This time? It didn't take all that long at Malheur and quarters are a lot less spacious at Bundyville. And he's such a charming and enjoyable freeloader guest. I wonder how long it will be before he's telling them how to do things?
Maybe Cliven can send Karl to find all his cattle.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:21 am

Karl drunk tweeting once again. IDK if he is still in NV with Brand Nu or has left with his OpVec to return to WI for his court stuffz next week.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:11 am

Of course kkkoenigs supports Trump's border wall.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:46 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:11 am
Of course kkkoenigs supports Trump's border wall.
I'm surprised that Kraptain Karl thinks the a wall is necessary! Surely anybody would be deterred from crossing illegally by the presence of thousands of AMFF fighters along the border, all of whom have sworn solemn oaths to protect ... wait ... no ... I can't keep this up; Karl is a nasty, drunken idiot, of course he idolizes Trump and adores Trump's hateful actions.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”