Karl Koenigs

Northland10

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Northland10 » Tue May 22, 2018 7:45 am

Regular people go number one or two. Karl goes ninth or TENTH.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus » Tue May 22, 2018 11:38 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 7:19 pm
The poot fight between Joshy and Karl continues today on both of their pages. This is from Karl's page after Denise Raz Ma Taz - cRyan's campaign manager (who also weighs in) tells Karl that Joshy is going to do a cRyan for gov webpage in Spanish and that cRyan asked him to do it. Karl does not like that.
It is likely a Latino ILLEGALS blah blah blah their be Islamics blah blah
What a weird, incomprehensible exchange -- every Mexican or Central American I've had a conversation with that involved the word "American" has taken pains to point out that South of the U.S. border that word is applied to any resident of any of the countries between the Arctic Circle and the Tierra del Fuego, and those conversations have informed my use of the word even when talking to other Estadounidenses here in the states. I wonder if there was a lack of agreement on terminology between those two, and Karl's being his usual combination of dense and pigheaded.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 22, 2018 1:17 pm

Karl is Xenophobic, bigotted, and just generally stupid, which pretty well it.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed May 23, 2018 11:04 am

Karl still not getting court documents including prosecution request for a protective order (not sure what that is about or where Karl is now). Trial delayed, this time at prosecution request - Ozaukee county pre trial hearing this morning.
Defendant Karl P Koenigs appears by phone. Jeffrey A Sisley appeared for the State of Wisconsin. State requests trial remain on the calendar and court grant motion for protective order. Defendant has not received motion and will look into electronic filing. State is requesting trial be rescheduled. Further discussions regarding scheduling; trial rescheduled and final pretrial scheduled. Defendant can appear by phone for final pretrial. Court orders defendant to be on electronic filing by May 25, 2018 and file response to State's motion by May 30, 2018. Statement by defendant. Response by court. Jury trial scheduled for July 10, 2018 at 08:30 am. Final pre-trial scheduled for June 26, 2018 at 08:30 am.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Wed May 23, 2018 1:30 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 12:38 am
The back and forth between Kapn and Michael (ALL CAPS) Elliot on Joshy's page is amusing. Michael was the poot that arranged Camp Liberty Deux
for Moo which failed. One of Michael's posts addressing the Kap.
Michael Elliot SO YOU TALKING ABOUT MAKE BELIEVE? COOL ONLY ENFORCES THE FACT YOU ARE A CRAZY MAN AND NEEDS TO BE IN A PADDED ROOM
Linky please. thanks in advance

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed May 23, 2018 1:56 pm

woodworker wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 1:30 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 12:38 am
The back and forth between Kapn and Michael (ALL CAPS) Elliot on Joshy's page is amusing. Michael was the poot that arranged Camp Liberty Deux
for Moo which failed. One of Michael's posts addressing the Kap.
Michael Elliot SO YOU TALKING ABOUT MAKE BELIEVE? COOL ONLY ENFORCES THE FACT YOU ARE A CRAZY MAN AND NEEDS TO BE IN A PADDED ROOM
Linky please. thanks in advance

Also note that on Karl's page, he keeps copy/pasting about:
Karl P. Koenigs
16 hrs ·
Also we have Article I Section 9:

Section 9 - Limits on Congress

The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress --->prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight<---, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.
========================================
in the comments at that post, somebody finally pointed out:
Gabriel Larrabee Read for yourself Karl:

https://www.heritage.org/constitution/a ... lave-trade
They give ample context and background to what the founders wrote and why it was written.
at his link:
Slave Trade
The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

ARTICLE I, SECTION 9, CLAUSE 1
https://www.heritage.org/constitution/# ... lave-trade

Karl P. Koenigs
8 hrs ·
Let's say we have an America that is A REPUBLIC of Laws, not men.

And, thus Art.I Sec.8 cls 4, NATURALIZATION Laws and Art.I Sec.9, the Migrstion and Importation Laws, to gender Fellowship, Brotherly Love, in all being AMERICANS of equality in Color Blindness instead of RACISTS pushing Division and Separatism like you. All in violation of Constitutional Law and Order.

:crazy:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed May 23, 2018 2:05 pm

Protective order to protect prosecution from Karl?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed May 23, 2018 3:10 pm

Karl calling out Nathan Seim again.
Nathan Seim; You need to spend 14 years in the disciplines of Economics, Financial Markets, World and American Economic and Governmental history, the Science of Governance, the hand penned writings and documents of The Founding Fathers, The histories of The Founding Fathers, The Freedom Principles, The Art of War, The creation and elements of The Declaration of Independence and its two dovetail documents of the supreme law of the land called The Constitution and The Bill Of Rights.

Other than lacking all of these things you are a Racist and the type of Separatist our Constitutional laws were "ordained and established" to avoid.

For UNITED We STAND, Divided in Diversity and Multiculturalism, We Riot in The Streets and tear The fabric of The Republic apart, leading to the slaughter of FREEDOM, via the planning by the Trilateral Commission and Council On Foreign Relations of which you are a VERY "USEFUL IDIOT" of the likes of Karl Marx, Joseph Stalin, Fidel Castro, Leon Trotsky, George Soros and the foreign private owners of The Federal Reserve System.

Try thinking FOR A CHANGE.
Nathan's response
Do you think these long, bragging posts make you sound smart? Why are you so insecure? What are you trying to prove?

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed May 23, 2018 3:13 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:10 pm

Nathan's response
Do you think these long, bragging posts make you sound smart? Why are you so insecure? What are you trying to prove?
not for nothing but this could have easily been misplaced and meant for his brother. :-D

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed May 23, 2018 3:45 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:05 pm
Protective order to protect prosecution from Karl?
That was my guess.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu May 24, 2018 12:03 pm

Karl has a huge rant about the protective order in Ozaukee county - a couple of snippets. Post includes a pic of the Judge.
:snippity: Found out yesterday that the DA is trying to place a gag order on me and my Court Trial 2017CM000338 regarding the Constitutionally supported and protected Right To Travel without a Driver's License or Vehicle Registration, based on a plethora/pages of Federal and SCOTUS precedent stating that using an Automobile for private non-Commercial use, without a Driver's License or Vehicle Registration, is Constitutionally protected.
:snippity:
The Ozaukee County Judge Joseph Voiland, has NOT Filed an Oath of Office with the WI Secretary of State, in pursuance of THE LAW in The Wisconsin State Constitution under Section 28, has also DENIED each and every one of the numerous Federal and SCOTUS rulings that I have provided to him, at my Motion To Dismiss hearing, in my Legal Brief ( https://1drv.ms/b/s!AvDJBb-Ipuixhjl3gT6FYl7ITif8 ) filed with the Clerk of Court. He claimed on and for the record in court that he "read every word of it".

I have just ordered the transcript a couple of days ago, but to my recollection the DA did not execute ONE SINGLE ARGUMENT against the numerous Federal and SCOTUS precedent I filed with the Court. The Judge just simply DENIED THE CONSTITUTION RIGHT OUTTA HAND! And, no wonder! Why should he? He didn't file an Oath of Office "to support the constitution of the United States and the constitution of the state of Wisconsin, and faithfully to discharge the duties of their respective offices to the best of their ability" as required by law.
I have filed a Capital Felony Criminal complaint with the Wisconsin Attorney General's office in that the Judge is operating above the Wisconsin and US Government Constitutions. He has convicted how many people in absolute fraud? Also I have informed the Wisconsin Attorney General's Office that Voiland has utterly DENIED not only The Wisconsin Constitution, regarding his Oath, but the Federal and Supreme Court precedent without the DA providing one single argument against any one of the pages of Federal and Supreme Court rulings.
Karl's legal "brief" link in the highlighted bit above.
Full rant

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu May 24, 2018 1:13 pm

In the comments of Karl's latest post, he tagged the following:
Karl P. Koenigs Hagan Smith Julie Richards Edward Perkins Rodger Dowdell Denise Mraz Kim Suminski John Lamb Hog John Todd Engel Bundy Ranch Bill Wierzbinski Tracia Koenigs
48m ·

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu May 24, 2018 1:59 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 12:03 pm
Karl has a huge rant about the protective order in Ozaukee county - a couple of snippets. Post includes a pic of the Judge.
The Ozaukee County Judge Joseph Voiland, has NOT Filed an Oath of Office with the WI Secretary of State, in pursuance of THE LAW in The Wisconsin State Constitution under Section 28, has also DENIED each and every one of the numerous Federal and SCOTUS rulings that I have provided to him, at my Motion To Dismiss hearing, in my Legal Brief filed with the Clerk of Court. He claimed on and for the record in court that he "read every word of it".
Poot thinking at its finest. "The judge denied all my rulings, therefore he is an impostor and I will demand that he's removed from the bench." Occam's razor suggests a far more likely cause for the rejection of Karl's argument, one that his booze-soaked brain can't fathom: he's just completely wrong about all of it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu May 24, 2018 2:01 pm

Karl just edited his rant to add a paragraph about the Marinette Co. Judge and posted his pic (I think) as well.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 24, 2018 2:40 pm

Poor Kapt Karl thinks he can throw paper with made up cites and cases and misquotes at the court and the court will just have to accept and over at his legal brilliance. -NOT-

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu May 24, 2018 2:44 pm

He did it. :shock:

He really did it.

KARL COMPLETED HIS LEGAL BRIEF. :clap:

There it is, linked above, all 21 pages. The judge told him to keep it under 10, but Karl was so moved by the mighty power of the Constitution to let him drive drunk without a license that he just couldn't comply. Even though he could have gotten it down to 18 just by cleaning up the spacing.

It seems to be half cut-and-pasted from that document that's been on the Internet since 2004, and half Karl's meandering constitutional wank.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Thu May 24, 2018 4:31 pm

...filed a Capital Felony Criminal complaint
Is this even a thing, or just something he made up himself?

I'd actually be curious to see the transcript myself. I've definitely been impressed with the prosecutions straight-faced answers (to arguably far more whackjob motion filings) in the Anthony WIlliams case. Of course that's Federal, but still.

He appears to be angry the prosecutor didnt rebut any of his conclusions and that it was dismissed out of hand, I wonder if dear Karls "brief" was even attempted as a legit motion in some form or if he just dropped off a three-ring binder and thought he was free. (To be honest, I was semi-hoping some poor prosecutor WOULD get stuck filing a response to that hairball, it would be great to keep as a reference the next time those cut and paste theories and arguments come up.)

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu May 24, 2018 5:16 pm

A helpful comment on Karl's last post (about NOTICE on Anti-Constitutional Corrupt actions by Ozaukee County WI DA and a fraud Judge)

Jeffery Hager
40 mins
File a motion to dismiss for lack of standing thats how i help people beat theirs plus this will help you

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu May 24, 2018 5:29 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 4:31 pm
...filed a Capital Felony Criminal complaint
Is this even a thing, or just something he made up himself?

I'd actually be curious to see the transcript myself. I've definitely been impressed with the prosecutions straight-faced answers (to arguably far more whackjob motion filings) in the Anthony WIlliams case. Of course that's Federal, but still.

He appears to be angry the prosecutor didnt rebut any of his conclusions and that it was dismissed out of hand, I wonder if dear Karls "brief" was even attempted as a legit motion in some form or if he just dropped off a three-ring binder and thought he was free. (To be honest, I was semi-hoping some poor prosecutor WOULD get stuck filing a response to that hairball, it would be great to keep as a reference the next time those cut and paste theories and arguments come up.)
He filed motion to dismiss and prosecution responded to it. I assume that the doc linked above is his filing - can't see the prosecution's response on the court record site - just that it was filed.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu May 24, 2018 5:32 pm

Karl is right that unconstitutional statutes are null and void. The problem is that the Supreme Court has to rule it unconstitutional; you can't just declare that it is.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu May 24, 2018 7:28 pm

Karl replies to the helpful advice comment by Jeffery Hager that I posted earlier:
(File a motion to dismiss for lack of standing thats how i help people beat theirs plus this will help you
<snip screen shot>

Karl P. Koenigs My purpose is to goat them into perpetrating Deprivation of Rights. And, them put them away in Prison and collect massive restitution costs.

Your plan might blow it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu May 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Much genius between Karl and Jeffery, I'd encourage their discussion :P

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu May 24, 2018 8:33 pm

Dolly wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 7:28 pm
Karl replies to the helpful advice comment by Jeffery Hager that I posted earlier:
(File a motion to dismiss for lack of standing thats how i help people beat theirs plus this will help you
<snip screen shot>

Karl P. Koenigs My purpose is to goat them into perpetrating Deprivation of Rights. And, them put them away in Prison and collect massive restitution costs.

Your plan might blow it.
SO let me see if I understand. Just a few simple steps:
  • Lose my case on purpose and get sentenced to as much jail time as possible.
  • File a civil suit that, if it doesn't get dismissed sua sponte will take years to wend through the courts while I'm incarcerated.
  • Lose civil suit and tell self that when it's reversed on appeal, I'll collect even more money for all that Deprivation of Rights.
  • Appeal to Supreme Court. Still more Deprivation of Rights, thus more money.
  • Dream of how you're going to spend all that money, retiring to Caribbean island and live in the lap of luxury, drinking myself into oblivion or cirrhosis, whichever comes first.
  • Lose. Rail against corruption and deprivation of rights during remaining years in jail.
:swoon:
Winning!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu May 24, 2018 9:06 pm

continuing the comments.......

Your plan might blow it.
1h

Jeffery Hager They deprived you privacy the second they turned their lights on and detained you. If you were arrested you were done so falsely and imprisoned.. they seized your property and sold it back to you and title 18 usc sec 241 & 242 allow for you to seek remedy as the above states: codes, statutes and acts are void and since the right to travel is a natural right, they violated your constitutionally protected 3 rights under color of law fraud
1h

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri May 25, 2018 1:10 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 8:33 pm
Dolly wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 7:28 pm
<snip screen shot>

Your plan might blow it.
SO let me see if I understand. Just a few simple steps:
  • Lose my case on purpose and get sentenced to as much jail time as possible.
  • File a civil suit that, if it doesn't get dismissed sua sponte will take years to wend through the courts while I'm incarcerated.
  • Lose civil suit and tell self that when it's reversed on appeal, I'll collect even more money for all that Deprivation of Rights.
  • Appeal to Supreme Court. Still more Deprivation of Rights, thus more money.
  • Dream of how you're going to spend all that money, retiring to Caribbean island and live in the lap of luxury, drinking myself into oblivion or cirrhosis, whichever comes first.
  • Lose. Rail against corruption and deprivation of rights during remaining years in jail.
:swoon:
Winning!
I think that is a pretty good summation the Kaptn's cunning plan.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”