Karl Koenigs

Siegfried Shrink

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Sun May 20, 2018 2:03 am

Am I wrong in thinking that the Freedom Force is only Mr. Koenig and no-one else?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun May 20, 2018 2:13 am

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 2:03 am
Am I wrong in thinking that the Freedom Force is only Mr. Koenig and no-one else?
Pretty much correct. At the last AMFF get together there were 3 people there - Kap'n, Shofar Dude, and VinE ( hi Vince - he is a member here). Of course Kap'n was giving VinE and Shofar Dude a ride to the widder's speech so they might not have had a choice.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun May 20, 2018 10:32 am

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 2:03 am
I don't think it's even him because that would mean he would have to exert effort.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Sun May 20, 2018 12:17 pm

I see. In a good defensive position he might well be able to hold off a superior force of, for example, 2 people but for any offensive action, it would need to be against a force of around half a person to have a tactical advantage.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun May 20, 2018 5:13 pm

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:17 pm
I see. In a good defensive position he might well be able to hold off a superior force of, for example, 2 people but for any offensive action, it would need to be against a force of around half a person to have a tactical advantage.
I'd just wait for him to fall asleep at his post. If it doesn't happen in four hours, I'd send over a bottle of liquor.

Because I don't think Kaptain Karl is capable of the most basic soldiering work, like manning a post for a shift.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun May 20, 2018 5:38 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 5:13 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:17 pm
I'd just wait for him to fall asleep at his post. If it doesn't happen in four hours, I'd send over a bottle of liquor.

Because I don't think Kaptain Karl is capable of the most basic soldiering work, like manning a post for a shift.
Yabbut the Kraptain commands the mighty battalions of the America Militia Freedom Forces: he wouldn't be manning a post; that's grunt work.

And, contradicting Siegfried, I'd say a superior force wouldn't even need to be half a person strong to imperil the Kraptain because he'd likely shoot himself in the foot all on his lonesome.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun May 20, 2018 5:55 pm

The American Militia Freedom Forces are perpetually on a Top Secret Mission, so they could not redeploy fast enough to defend their Supreme Leader.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun May 20, 2018 6:28 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
17 hrs ·
Wouldn't THAT be considered Russia Russia Russia, UraniumOne and US Gov State Dept /Clinton Foundation / FBI / BLM / DOJ / DHS /Deep State COLLUSION???

Right along with the US Gov guys who put the Hammonds in Prison for back burning to protect their Oregon Ranch and Cattle, sentenced them TWICE in Double Jeopardy so that the BLM could steal their land, give it to the Clinton Foundation so that Hillary could Russia Russia Russia its Uranium resources to UraniumOne and Putin? And then execute our honorable and noble Constitutional Patriot LaVoy Finicum at a Military "L" style DEATH STOP ambush, behind a blind curve, on a lonely stretch of highway in the Oregon wilderness because he was in her hair on the deal, just to make it go through!

Isn't that Special?

Move on people! Nothing to see here!

Is the DOJ, FBI, BLM, DHS, NSA, IRS, The State Dept., The Dept. of the Interior and the alphabet soup of Agencies and Bureaus who are expressly prohibited from even existing in the first place pursuant to Ninth and TENTH Amendment Law and Order, pure VOMIT or What?

- Capt. Karl
The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment and Article I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution
---> Constitutional MISSION / RESPONSIBILITY / DUTY "To execute the (9th & 10th Amendment, The WHOLE Constitution and the ENTIRE Bill Of Rights) Laws of The Union". So help us God!

Karl tagged these following: SaraCarter Sean Hannity Fox News The Sean Hannity Show Judge Andrew Napolitano Judge Jeanine Pirro Lou Dobb
Russia routed millions of dollars to influence Hillary Clinton in the Uranium One deal, FBI informant tells Congress
NEWSWEEK.COM

LaVoy Finicum died January 26, 2016,

Quick Google search result for "Uranium One"
At issue is a 2010 transaction in which the Obama Administration allowed the sale of U.S. uranium mining facilities to Russia's state atomic energy company. Hillary Clinton was secretary of state at the time, and the State Department was one of nine agencies that agreed to approve ...

:confused:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun May 20, 2018 7:51 pm

Hunt and Joshy Martinez have been going after each other on social media the last couple of days. I haven't paid much attention to it but Hunt is a racist and Joshy is not so I guess that has something to do with it. Kap'n has now weighed in on Team Hunt side I guess.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun May 20, 2018 8:13 pm

Joshy responds to Karl. Says he must be off his meds. I think Joshy has it wrong - Karl is drinking heavily as is his norm.
I swear some people's kids. 😂😂😂😂
Dude is seriously off his meds. Kelli Stewart Josh Martin I guess I'm an enemy of the constitution??
First I was an informant. Next I was an agent provocateur... then I was someone who was sent by the NWO to infiltrate the patriot community and now I'm an ENEMY OF THE CONSTITUTION.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun May 20, 2018 10:46 pm

i don't know why the extra " is in my post above but NVM. Karl is now saying his imaginary army is willing to go door to door all over the US to do stuff about illegal immigrants. That might take the only member of AMFF (Karl) a long time in his Op Vec.
If the States want they can choose to use the American Militia Freedom Forces, stationed in each and every neighborhood, to go door to door in their neighborhood and others and look for ILLEGAL invaders, round them up and ship them outside of The Wall!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun May 20, 2018 10:49 pm

I have been reading the post that scirreeve alerted us to.

Not everybody agrees with Karl and his copy/paste baloney.

If you wanna follow along on Joshua's post (not many comments on Karl's) .......

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun May 20, 2018 11:24 pm

A couple of other poot FB fights going on as well - KK vs. Lequieu and Pieters vs. Joker J. It is like poot FB survivor game weekend or something.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun May 20, 2018 11:32 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 10:46 pm
i don't know why the extra " is in my post above but NVM. Karl is now saying his imaginary army is willing to go door to door all over the US to do stuff about illegal immigrants. That might take the only member of AMFF (Karl) a long time in his Op Vec.
If the States want they can choose to use the American Militia Freedom Forces, stationed in each and every neighborhood, to go door to door in their neighborhood and others and look for ILLEGAL invaders, round them up and ship them outside of The Wall!
The great thing about Kap'n Karl going door to door to look for ILLEGAL invaders is that because there are so many guns out there, it's entirely likely that the entire AMMF will be wiped out the first day after they get shot for trespassing (by paranoid people just like Kap'n Karl!).

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Sun May 20, 2018 11:40 pm

Hell, offer KK a can of Brew 102 Light (absolutely migraine inducing vomitus) and a airline bag of fancy nuts and KK will piss himself trying to get to them before anyone else does.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon May 21, 2018 12:16 am

woodworker wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 11:40 pm
Hell, offer KK a can of Brew 102 Light (absolutely migraine inducing vomitus) and a airline bag of fancy nuts and KK will piss himself trying to get to them before anyone else does.
My alcoholic grandfather's beer of choice was Brew 102, wholly consistent with his general level of class and taste. I remember sneaking a taste of it when I was 5 and it kept me from being curious about drinking in high school while everyone else was getting sloshed quite frequently...

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon May 21, 2018 12:38 am

The back and forth between Kapn and Michael (ALL CAPS) Elliot on Joshy's page is amusing. Michael was the poot that arranged Camp Liberty Deux
for Moo which failed. One of Michael's posts addressing the Kap.
Michael Elliot SO YOU TALKING ABOUT MAKE BELIEVE? COOL ONLY ENFORCES THE FACT YOU ARE A CRAZY MAN AND NEEDS TO BE IN A PADDED ROOM

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon May 21, 2018 12:52 am

Last Kapn post of the night (I hope). This one is responding to Jared the idiot (who is LDS and dumber than a rock - sorry rocks). Note that Brand was excommunicated from LDS but Karl doesn't mention that of course.
Jared Green Karl is advocating for the same policy as Governor Boggs extermination orders against the immigrant Latter Day Saints in Missouri. Mormons were run out of Missouri by that Democracy and their property stolen and sold. They eventually bowed before the rod of tyrrany or fled to Mexico. Karl P. Koenigs does not believe in a Republican form of govt if he advocates mob violence.

Karl P. Koenigs My research into World and American Economic and Governmental history, the Science of Governance, the hand penned writings of the Founding Fathers, the Declaration of Independence and its two dovetail documents of law called The Constitution and The Bill Of Rights lead to me finding out that the Mormons were the only religion that constantly and consistently fought / fight for The Constitution and The Bill Of Rights. They believe that The Constitution is a divinely inspired document. I have told Brand Thornton on many occasions my findings on the Mormons. I love them!

The true Mormons are the epitome of the values, principles, traditions, culture, beliefs, etc..., as to what it means to be an American, at least with regards to American history. They are a Blessing to America and The Holy cause of Freedom!

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon May 21, 2018 11:15 am

If Karl likes the Mormon church so much, why isn't he a member? Oh, right, he'd have to give up alcohol.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon May 21, 2018 3:17 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 11:15 am
If Karl likes the Mormon church so much, why isn't he a member? Oh, right, he'd have to give up alcohol.
You don't imagine Kraptain Karl switching to milk shakes and ice cream sundaes? Maybe not.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon May 21, 2018 5:47 pm

New motion filed in Karl's Ozaukee case.
State's protective order Forwarded as document for review to Branch 2 Clerk JF.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon May 21, 2018 5:55 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 5:47 pm
Protective order? You mean like a restraining order? Why would that be relevant, I wonder.
:popcorn:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon May 21, 2018 6:13 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 5:55 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 5:47 pm
Protective order? You mean like a restraining order? Why would that be relevant, I wonder.
:popcorn:
Maybe something to do with threatening everyone but I don't know. That is all that is on the court website - can't see the actual motion.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon May 21, 2018 7:19 pm

The poot fight between Joshy and Karl continues today on both of their pages. This is from Karl's page after Denise Raz Ma Taz - cRyan's campaign manager (who also weighs in) tells Karl that Joshy is going to do a cRyan for gov webpage in Spanish and that cRyan asked him to do it. Karl does not like that.
It is likely a Latino ILLEGALS Diversity and INVASION, INSURRECTION of America page.

Josh told me, in person, that a large area of the Southwest was theirs before America attacked them and took it over. He / they want it back so that they don't have to be Americans. And, he/they are willing to kill to get it back. He has threatened my life several times just between last night and this morning. I wouldn't call that unity!

Not a good position for Ryan to position himself with, unless he desires an America takeover by the Latinos and/or Hispanics who DEMAND Diversity and Multiculturalism and DEMAND that there be NO SUCH THING as an American in "THEIR" regions, as like Islam is working on in NO GO Zones of Multiculturalism and Diversity in many places of America such as the St. Paul MN areas.

For this Division through Diversity and multiculturalism was the very reason for the Founders to draft and ratify Article I Section 8 clause 4 "NATURALIZATION Laws" of the supreme law of the land, to change OF MANY CULTURES into ONE, in "E Pluribus Unum" --> From many, One, creating a Color Blind UNITED Society bound in FUN, Fellowship, Brotherly LOVE, values, principles, way of thinking, traditions, culture, traditions, holidays, mannerisms, truth, justice and The "American" way.

Which is THE very thing Joshua hates. Joshua DEMANDS, or else, that there is NO SUCH THING as an "American". But he DEMANDS that Latinos have The Right NOT to be an "American" and that being a Latino means something VERY SPECIFIC, and if you aren't it, and you are and believe in, being an "American" watch out, he's coming for you, along with all of his kind.

Many of whom are in the so called Patriot Movement stand with Josh in that it is important that there is NO SUCH THING as an American, but demand that their is such a thing as a Latino, a Mexican, a Hispanic and many even demand that their be Islamics.

For these folks believe in and support Racism, Diversity, Multiculturalism and the Right to STAND as a Separatist and not assimilate into becoming American IN PURSUANCE thereof the Article I Section 8 clause "NATURALIZATION" Laws of The Union. They don't believe in a Color Blind society were everyone supports each other because We are all specifically "Americans". As Satan, They DEMAND DIVISION through Diversity and Multiculturalism, or ELSE!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 22, 2018 12:57 am

Karl also says CAPITALIZED letters don't matter while randomly capitalizing stuff. He is also going after Nathan Sleim today on FB. Last Kapn post from me tonight - I guess he has passed out already.
btw: The 1871 thing, CAPITALIZED LETTERS nor Birth Certificates matter. Nor do they have any part in the fight to restore the Rule of Ninth and TENTH Amendment law and order. That fight only has to do with our free, independent and sovereign home Countries doing so through State nullification of ALL usurpation of Powers, SPENDING and Income Taxation not delegated to the Republicans and/or Democrats under Article I Section 8 of The Constitution.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”