Karl Koenigs

MontyCap

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by MontyCap »

Yes ... what a nasty piece of work that woman is.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Welcome MontyCap.
MontyCap

Post by MontyCap »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:22 pm Welcome MontyCap.
Thank you!
MontyCap

Post by MontyCap »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:22 pm Welcome MontyCap.
Thank you!
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Welcome Monty! There's a lot to read through in this topic. :P

Karl is only entertaining when he's on his jail tours, one week he was in three or four. Now that Facebook took down his page, other than Scir's deep state sources, we hardly hear about the drunken bastid. Rachel seems like a total mess, maybe it's the money as you mention, but once she "broke up" with him allegedly because he was using her credit card. They seem like water finding its level. :lol:

Look forward to any other backstory you choose to share, it helps fill in gaps because we can't understand why anyone would want to hook up with that loser.
Karl K f.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl has been busy today shit posting on Rachel's page. There are many more. No one except me looks at this page.
Rachel Gastiaburo Turner

THIS IS JUST EXACTLY LIKE OUR GOVERNMENT DID TO US DURING THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR when we were all British Subjects:
Sponsor: Rep. Malinowski, Tom [D-NJ-7] (Introduced 09/25/2020)
Committees: House - Judiciary; Intelligence (Permanent Select)
Latest Action: House - 10/02/2020 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection. (All Actions)
Roll Call Votes: There has been 1 roll call vote
Tracker:
This bill has the status Agreed to in HouseHere are the steps for Status of Legislation:
IntroducedAgreed to in House
Summary: H.Res.1154 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)All Information (Except Text)
There is one summary for H.Res.1154. Bill summaries are authored by CRS.
Shown Here:
Introduced in House (09/25/2020)
This resolution condemns QAnon and rejects the conspiracy theories it promotes.
The resolution condemns all other groups and ideologies that contribute to the spread of unfounded conspiracy theories and that encourage Americans to destroy property and attack law enforcement officers.
The resolution encourages federal law enforcement and homeland security agencies to continue to strengthen their focus on preventing violence, threats, harassment, and other criminal activity by extremists motivated by fringe political conspiracy theories.
Finally, the resolution encourages the intelligence community to uncover any foreign support, assistance, or online amplification QAnon receives, as well as any QAnon affiliations, coordination, and contacts with foreign extremist organizations or groups espousing violence.
https://www.congress.gov/.../116.../hou ... ution/1154...
HOW CAN We The People bring anything to the American people, whatsoever? We The People bring raw INTEL to Social Media and then our colleagues use multiple avenues of research to confirm or deny fact!
1. THIS IS A FULL OUT ATTACK UPON OUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH of The First Amendment Law!
2. WHERE ARE WE going to get our information/News from???? The FAKE Main Stream Media, who does little BUT LIE about everything, MOST ESPECIALLY to COVER UP and COVER FOR the plethora of Executive branch Agencies and Bureaus that are EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER?
-Capt. Karl P. Koenigs
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

That something as stupid as QAnon needs to be addressed at all is a sad testament to how far we've fallen as a nation.
This bramble need not be traversed.
MontyCap

Post by MontyCap »

Hey all,

It would take me awhile to describe her behavior during the years she was with my father but here’s the condensed version: she met my dad online whilst still living with her supposedly abusive ex husband (strange). She moved to be near my dad, she was good to my brother and I at first but in the later years, would alienate our father from us - Wouldn’t allow us to speak to him on the phone nor see him at their house. He used to complain that she was spending all of his money (he was a retired LEO) and she never worked a true job - unless you count being a secret shopper. Eventually she started accusing my dad of abuse and had the cops come to the house on a few occasions. She dragged him through the dirt at court, portrayed herself as a horribly abused, fearful woman (HA!) and manipulated everyone around her into believing that my father was violent (not a chance). She took him for everything he had which wasn’t much to begin with. She made damn sure she got a portion of his retirement, plus social security for her two sons with him and then completely vanished. My dad died three years ago and until the very end all he wanted was to see his boys again. It broke his heart and i loathe her for that.

She is the textbook definition of a narcissist and a gold digger to boot. I’m not sure what drew her to the Capt. in the first place but it doesn’t seem like this guy has many redeeming qualities so if he’s flaunting his inheritance, I think as someone who has known her for over a decade, it was that. If he truly did assault her and stole her CC, I’d like to believe that the universe finally served her at least a portion of her comeuppance.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

MontyCap wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:57 pm Hey all,

It would take me awhile to describe her behavior during the years she was with my father but here’s the condensed version: she met my dad online whilst still living with her supposedly abusive ex husband (strange). She moved to be near my dad, she was good to my brother and I at first but in the later years, would alienate our father from us - Wouldn’t allow us to speak to him on the phone nor see him at their house. He used to complain that she was spending all of his money (he was a retired LEO) and she never worked a true job - unless you count being a secret shopper. Eventually she started accusing my dad of abuse and had the cops come to the house on a few occasions. She dragged him through the dirt at court, portrayed herself as a horribly abused, fearful woman (HA!) and manipulated everyone around her into believing that my father was violent (not a chance). She took him for everything he had which wasn’t much to begin with. She made damn sure she got a portion of his retirement, plus social security for her two sons with him and then completely vanished. My dad died three years ago and until the very end all he wanted was to see his boys again. It broke his heart and i loathe her for that.

She is the textbook definition of a narcissist and a gold digger to boot. I’m not sure what drew her to the Capt. in the first place but it doesn’t seem like this guy has many redeeming qualities so if he’s flaunting his inheritance, I think as someone who has known her for over a decade, it was that. If he truly did assault her and stole her CC, I’d like to believe that the universe finally served her at least a portion of her comeuppance.
She sounds like a treasure; she and Kap'n Krunch were made for each other.

Is she a drinker?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

MontyCap wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:57 pm Hey all,

Thanks for the insider info. IIRC he ditched her at a truck stop in NV. He used her Uber or Lyft account to book a ride to somewhere. She saw it on her notifications or something. I don't think he really stole her CC but she was PISSED that he used her account to book a ride. Of course she must have authorized him to use her account previously. Sorry for your loss. Rachel is not a nice person as we all know (especially you).
MontyCap

Post by MontyCap »

I don’t recall her ever drinking and by that I mean an issue with it. I’m fairly new to the Craptain and his nonsense. Can anyone give me the abridged version of everything? Also, what’s with him going back and forth from NV to what I assume is WI?
Rachel posted on her fb very recently about some sort of device being put on her car, under the battery cover and she saw two men who she assumes were watching her. Has anyone seen that post?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

MontyCap wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:38 am I don’t recall her ever drinking and by that I mean an issue with it. I’m fairly new to the Craptain and his nonsense. Can anyone give me the abridged version of everything? Also, what’s with him going back and forth from NV to what I assume is WI?
Rachel posted on her fb very recently about some sort of device being put on her car, under the battery cover and she saw two men who she assumes were watching her. Has anyone seen that post?
I saw that post but have no idea what it is about - she is nutz. Abridged version is difficult because he is an idiot and long history of being an idiot. He and Rachel went to NV to support the quixiotic bid by cRyan the self described idiot to be elected Gov. of NV. They failed of course. Karl has a history of being arrested for doing stupid shit - details documented in this thread.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Drunk Karl having a normal evening. Also "Buther".
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

MontyCap wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:38 am I’m fairly new to the Craptain and his nonsense. Can anyone give me the abridged version of everything?
There's a lot to summarize, but Karl is so repetitive you can just jump in at any point and start following along.

Karl Koenigs is primarily a "right to travel" sovereign citizen. His core belief is that the Ninth and Tenth Amendment prevent any law he doesn't agree with. Especially laws requiring him to have a driver's license, which he very much does not. He has a lengthy history of driving-related violations, in at least three states (WI, FL, NV). Many of these violations are also gun- and alcohol-related. He used to talk big about how he would go to court and arrest the judge for violating the Constitution. Though I can only think of one instance where he even tried to put up an argument (in Florida). The last couple years he's not even bothering with that, but by stalling his trials as long as possible. This has succeeded in getting things dropped.

His vehicles are apparently registered, and possibly insured, in the name of one of his children. When he went to Florida to "help with hurricane cleanup", :yankyank: his car got impounded and he couldn't get it back because he couldn't prove ownership. His daughter registered it remotely somehow.

Oh yeah, the Op-Vec. Karl's primary vehicle is the "Op-Vec" (his name). You know that Simpsons episode where Homer's half-brother voiced by Danny DeVito let Homer design the car? Imagine if that car was a pick-up truck for hauling elephants. Or imagine an Adam Sandler movie where one male character has size issues; this is the truck he would drive. It is not just compensating for something, but comically so. Look for the pictures of it in this thread, it really is something to see.

Karl used to be far more active. He really was at Malheur Wildlife Refuge during the Bundy standoff, but was so irrelevant to the whole affair that he was never even charged with anything. The Bundys assigned him some sort of perimeter patrol, which seemed designed just to get him out of their hair. Interestingly, he identified one of the undercover agents: see https://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stand ... p_and.html . Karl never speaks of this, which is interesting, because he sends a lot of time sucking up to the Bundy clan. It's possible Karl doesn't know he did this. He really is that spectacularly dumb. An alternate theory is that Karl was playing both sides of the street, which is why a lot of fellow poots distrust him.
Also, what’s with him going back and forth from NV to what I assume is WI?
Karl drives around the country a lot because he's usually hiding from something, or going to some poot event. After racking up charges in three different Wisconsin counties, he moved to Nevada, and is apparently registered to vote there. He was the driver for the Ryan Bundy for Governor campaign in 2018, chauffeuring him around to various poot events. I doubt he got paid for any of this. Nor have I seen any social media from the Bundys that suggests they hold him in any regard. They probably just took his free services and tolerated him.

Karl claims to be leader of a 10000-strong militia called the AMFF. There is no evidence it ever existed. However, Karl has expressed regret about something he failed to do at Malheur, and which other social media users seemed angry about.

Karl apparently has some wealth, which he inherited from father' business. He also has a lot of unpaid debts. Apparently he settled up with his ex-wife in 2018 (see https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.ht ... &offset=26) but these are still unpaid:

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.ht ... 38&index=0

That's probably not even everything; he's had some pretty entertaining episodes, but that's all I can think of. Lately he's been more of a boring old Qanon idiot, and hasn't been doing anything "real world." I hope this is a good enough primer for you.
This bramble need not be traversed.
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Isn't his beloved Op-Vec currently parked abandoned at Ryan Bundy's palatial estate? He seemed to lose interest in it after it was impounded & the contents violated by the ebil bluecoats. Poor Op-Vec.
Image Image Image Image Image
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:45 pm Isn't his beloved Op-Vec currently parked abandoned at Ryan Bundy's palatial estate? He seemed to lose interest in it after it was impounded & the contents violated by the ebil bluecoats. Poor Op-Vec.
That's a pretty expensive piece of hardware to leave gathering dust in the Nevada desert. When Karl got busted in FL and the "Op-Vec" (probably meant to stand for "operational vehicle," a pseudo-military term that pretend "Captain" Karl uses to flatter himself that it's used in his freedom fighting fantasies) was impounded and it looked like it might even be sold, I tried to figure out how much he wasted spent on the damned thing. Because it had that aftermarket sleeper cab and a custom body with the motorcycle carrier, it was difficult to get it exactly, but I seem to recall estimating that he's rolling around in about $80,000 to $90,000 worth of hardware.

Typically, if you were going to walk into a dealer and buy a car, you'd be able to afford a car costing about 1/3 of your annual pre-tax income. That suggests Karl is raking in $250,000 to $300,000 per year from his inheritance if he's buying an $80k-$90k car. And yet, he managed to end up sleeping on the street when the Op-Vec was impounded in Florida because he couldn't afford even a flophouse motel.

Also, I recall reading from court documents when Karl was on his jail tour that his address was a rented apartment in a fairly modest little complex. One would think that the average home price in Peshtigo, WI (population 3,500) would be low enough that it would be possible to buy at least a middle-of-the-road house on only a tiny sliver of what Karl's trust pays him.

$250k+ is some serious coin for an uneducated drunk living in a small town in northern Wisconsin. Idle wastrels like Karl, by the way, are great arguments for increasing the inheritance tax.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

John P. I think Karl bought the truck on a whim for far more than your logical percentage of his income. The truck may have been discounted because it was a special order and the buyer backed out.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

He was also at Bundy Ranch.
Hidden Content
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Didn’t he damage the op-vec chassis? May have mis-remembered but I think there was a photo of it dipping in the middle.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Uninformed wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:50 pm Didn’t he damage the op-vec chassis? May have mis-remembered but I think there was a photo of it dipping in the middle.
Here it is: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=8968&p=1134155&hil ... s#p1134040
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Uninformed wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:50 pm Didn’t he damage the op-vec chassis? May have mis-remembered but I think there was a photo of it dipping in the middle.
I think we concluded the dip was an optical illusion in the photo.

ETA: or maybe only I concluded that.
Image Image Image Image Image
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:53 pm
Here it is: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=8968&p=1134155&hil ... s#p1134040
Too also it makes the Clampett truck look like a Ferrari.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Don't ask me for receipts but yes he did.
Hidden Content
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Don't forget the fawning article some reporter in Wisconsin wrote about his and the mythical AMFF's heroic mission to post-hurricane Florida. Didn't he take a couple of guys he ditched when he got there? I don't remember the details but they didn't seem too happy. And yeah, didn't he keep posting to Facebook from park benches? Honestly, he's too weird for me.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”