Karl Koenigs

Notorial Dissent

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Of course that assumes he even made an attempt at payment, assuming fact not in evidence. My bet is he never even attempted to pay, just assumed the guy would do it for free since the Kapt is such a wonderful guy. :sick:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

No sign of Karl or Rachel in the BLM protest in Marinette. I'll have to ask Karl about that on the twitter.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Is Karl in Idaho? Or does his AMFF command just stretch that far? Looks like a nice little town with no problems.

Karl P. Koenigs

ANTI-FA THREATENED TO LOOT AND BURN THIS IDAHO TOWN. TO TAKE IT DOWN/OUT in the name of the GEORGE FLOYD Execution by BLUEcoats.
The most powerful ParaMilitary Force in The World showed up. Antifa didn't dare show up. ALL VIOLENCE and DESTRUCTION was diverted, without any bloodshed or any harm to anyone, or to any building.
Every third American in the video, MILITIA all, were packing either a handgun or a long gun.
THANKS to the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution:
"To execute the (9th & 10th Amendments, the WHOLE Constitution, and the ENTIRE Bill Of Rights) Laws of the Union, Suppress (Deep State) Insurrections, and Repel (Foreign ILLEGAL Alien) Invasions."
America THIS is how IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. This whole town can be MILITIA PROUD, TONIGHT!
GOD'S SPEED and GOD BLESS the American Militia Freedom Forces of The Second Amendment Law!
See "Rumors of antifa in Idaho!" :

- Capt. Karl
AMFF
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:45 pm
Every third American in the video, MILITIA all, were packing either a handgun or a long gun.
Why do I get a sense "packing" gives him, shall we say, a thrill?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:45 pm
Is Karl in Idaho? Or does his AMFF command just stretch that far? Looks like a nice little town with no problems.

Karl P. Koenigs

ANTI-FA THREATENED TO LOOT AND BURN THIS IDAHO TOWN. TO TAKE IT DOWN/OUT in the name of the GEORGE FLOYD Execution by BLUEcoats.
The most powerful ParaMilitary Force in The World showed up. Antifa didn't dare show up. ALL VIOLENCE and DESTRUCTION was diverted, without any bloodshed or any harm to anyone, or to any building.
THANKS to the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution:
"To execute the (9th & 10th Amendments, the WHOLE Constitution, and the ENTIRE Bill Of Rights) Laws of the Union, Suppress (Deep State) Insurrections, and Repel (Foreign ILLEGAL Alien) Invasions."
America THIS is how IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. This whole town can be MILITIA PROUD, TONIGHT!
GOD'S SPEED and GOD BLESS the American Militia Freedom Forces of The Second Amendment Law!
See "Rumors of antifa in Idaho!" :

- Capt. Karl
AMFF
Ha - Koward Karl was not there as far as I know. It was one of those scary "antifa" pretend stories as I'm sure you know.
https://cdapress.com/news/2020/jun/02/a ... -dalene-5/

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Thrilling to see those armed patriots scaring the shit out of the rumors.

Rumors don't stand a chance against the poots.

They don't even bother to show up. :fingerwag:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

ANTI-FA THREATENED TO LOOT AND BURN THIS IDAHO TOWN.
That's interesting, Karl. Does this town have a name? You don't mention one. How did the AMFF know where to go?

That's something to look for in these stories about "Antifa" and "sharia law" and other such paranoid alt-right bullshit. They never mention the name of the place.
This bramble need not be traversed.

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

It's always Coeur d'Alene, aka "Mecca for White Supremacists and Nazis."
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Notorial Dissent

fierceredpanda wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:27 pm
It's always Coeur d'Alene, aka "Mecca for White Supremacists and Nazis."
And don't forget just generally crazy people.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Poot Fielder said scary "anitifa" were headed to Missoula from CDA - bunch of BS of course. Did Karl pick up on that? Haven't checked to see.
Citing “3 credible” sources, Fielder claimed that five big vans were headed to Missoula from Couer d’Alene
https://themontanapost.com/blog/2020/06 ... f-montana/

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

So sweet - congrats Karl for finding someone as krazy as you!
Capture.JPG
Couple of comments on his post.
Rachel Gastiaburo Turner Koenigs
As ((YOU)) are mine, my Love!
💞😘
· 1h
Keith Dunkin
I hope you are not united in the eyes of the government......and were not permitted/licensed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Funny how she was livid over the credit card theft. Well, at least he can’t push her down while she’s pregnant.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl had court June 4 (Ozaukee Cty.).
06-04-2020 Motion hearing Cain, Steven M. Klein, Anjanette
Additional text:
11:09 AM Defendant Karl P Koenigs via phone conference. Adam Yale Gerol appeared for the State of Wisconsin via video conference. Defendant requests in person hearing. Case passed for defendant to set up zoom video in conference room. 11:30 am case recalled; Defendant now appears via video conference. Motions to dismiss heard. Testimony of Sgt Heinen. Arguments. Court makes findings and denies motions. Defendant to conduct pretrial via phone conference. State advises written offer has been mailed to the Defendant. Further proceedings scheduled for July 9, 2020 at 01:15 pm.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:10 pm
Additional text:
11:09 AM Defendant Karl P Koenigs via phone conference. Adam Yale Gerol appeared for the State of Wisconsin via video conference. Defendant requests in person hearing. Case passed for defendant to set up zoom video in conference room. 11:30 am case recalled; Defendant now appears via video conference. Motions to dismiss heard. Testimony of Sgt Heinen. Arguments. Court makes findings and denies motions. Defendant to conduct pretrial via phone conference. State advises written offer has been mailed to the Defendant. Further proceedings scheduled for July 9, 2020 at 01:15 pm.
I wonder if this means he will change his plea to no contest. This one did have the firearm charge not included with the other cases.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:54 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Additional text:
I wonder if this means he will change his plea to no contest. This one did have the firearm charge not included with the other cases.
Looks to me like he got another bail jumping charge (there are now 2 and I only remember 1). Can't be bothered to look it up - I could be wrong.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

scirreeve wrote:
Additional text:
:lol: Thanks for those! Think his request to be seen on Zoom swayed the judge? Was he his charming, witty, sober self? Did what he say that helped the court deny his motions? :P Was he wearing his high heeled boots, or full uniform with the duster? :P What was the background? His DEMAND for an in person hearing was a huge success. He should uploading those immediately for all to see how he took on the system and won big. 🤡

Can the public get video conferencing footage including a Zoom appearance? That's going to be interesting on lots of matters going forward.

Not sure why, but if you copy a Twitter emoji and paste it here, it works. Quick few to pick from :P

🎳 🐶 🐰 🧸 🦁 🐷 🐽 🦫 🦘 🐔 🐧 🌈 🥧 🎂 🍿 🍾 🚧 🚀 🪓 ©️ ®️ ™️ 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇮🇱 🇯🇵 🇹🇷 🇬🇧
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:51 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Additional text:
:lol: Thanks for those! Think his request to be seen on Zoom swayed the judge? Was he his charming, witty, sober self? Did what he say that helped the court deny his motions? :P Was he wearing his high heeled boots, or full uniform with the duster? :P What was the background? His DEMAND for an in person hearing was a huge success. He should uploading those immediately for all to see how he took on the system and won big. 🤡

Can the public get video conferencing footage including a Zoom appearance? That's going to be interesting on lots of matters going forward.

Not sure why, but if you copy a Twitter emoji and paste it here, it works. Quick few to pick from :P

🎳 🐶 🐰 🧸 🦁 🐷 🐽 🦫 🦘 🐔 🐧 🌈 🥧 🎂 🍿 🍾 🚧 🚀 🪓 ©️ ®️ ™️ 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇮🇱 🇯🇵 🇹🇷 🇬🇧
The Zoom link is here. I haven't tried to watch it and don't know if you can watch it after it occurs.
https://zoom.us/j/94427373853 (meeting ID: 944 2737 3853)

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Also too, Karl filed another motion to extend time in his appeal of his no contest plea. Might be about the date to get transcripts - not sure. This is his appeal of Marinette Cty. conviction.
PEND
CA
06-12-2020
Statement on Transcript
Comment: per cto 5/29/20, SRT due by 6/12/20 or case to proceed with existing transcripts only
RECV
CA
06-05-2020
Motion to Extend Time
Filed By: Timothy Provis
Submit Date: 6-8-2020
See SRT event due on 6-12-2020

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl got an extension until Monday to buy the transcripts in his silly appeal.
OCCD
CA
06-05-2020
Motion to Extend Time
Decision: (G) Grant
Decision Date: 6-10-2020
ORD that the time for filing a statement on transcript is extended to June 15, 2020.
See SRT event due on 6-15-2020

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:38 pm
OCCD
CA
06-05-2020
Motion to Extend Time
ORD that the time for filing a statement on transcript is extended to June 15, 2020.
I'm definitely curious what that's gonna cost him...we'll see if he follows through, not optimistic though.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

So Karl is granted yet another extension, so he can pay for his own documents to use in his own appeal of his own plea.

Can a defendant be a vexatious litigant?
This bramble need not be traversed.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:38 pm
OCCD
CA
06-05-2020
Motion to Extend Time
Looking at the original case, there was a flurry of transcript and filing the transcripts on the 10th and 12th. These were the older ones as the ones from the motion hearing/plea/judgement was posted earlier.
Edit: I have wondered if Karl saw the actual transcripts did not help him and he is in a quandary. Rachel made some claim about what the judge said, which I figure Karl probably agreed with. I bet the transcript says something completely different.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

In his Ozaukee case, an amended complaint was filed on June 5th adding a second bail jumping charge (probably for the recent 2nd bail jump) and a Resisting or Obstructing an Officer charge. According to the docket, a written offer had been sent to Karl. It makes me wonder if responded negatively (or rudely) so they added the other charges. He lost his MTD so he might want to tread more carefully.

Notorial Dissent

We're talking about Karl here, and common sense has never yet prevailed. As for his version, it is almost a given that at any point the opposite of his story will almost certainly be true.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:00 am
In his Ozaukee case, an amended complaint was filed on June 5th adding a second bail jumping charge (probably for the recent 2nd bail jump) and a Resisting or Obstructing an Officer charge. According to the docket, a written offer had been sent to Karl. It makes me wonder if responded negatively (or rudely) so they added the other charges. He lost his MTD so he might want to tread more carefully.
Panda said to expect this... when offenders repeat it just gets added, he provided a great explanation.

Still don't get what Timothy Provis thinks he can accomplish with that other case (other than fees), but who knows? He might be our next Inger Garcia or Dogbite Jensen! Or maybe Karl and Tim will change the world and nobody will need driver's licenses or registration. Is Karl against insurance too? :P

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”