Karl Koenigs

Sam the Centipede

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Sam the Centipede »

But but but … the Orange Shitgibbon calls it the Chinese virus – does that mean their leader, the Master of Stupid, is a Deep Started operative?

But for the Komander, it's always "never mind the question, the answer is moar gunz."

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:02 am
But but but … the Orange Shitgibbon calls it the Chinese virus – does that mean their leader, the Master of Stupid, is a Deep Started operative?

But for the Komander, it's always "never mind the question, the answer is moar gunz booze."
FIFY.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Even by Karl's very high standards, this may be the stupidest thing he's ever said:
The Deep State COVID-19 Bio-Weapon was designed for The Deep State to smuggle and release it to the general population of Wuhan, knowing full well that unsuspecting infected travelers would fly to the U.S. and infect Americans.
Rrrrrright. Because if there's one city known for to travel and from the United States, it's Wuhan, China. Not Beijing or London or Paris or the Caribbean. And certainly not two very long borders that see tens of thousands of legal and illegal crossings every day.

If I was going to release a mega-virus on the world and wanted to insure that Americans DIDN'T get infected, Wuhan would be a decent choice. It's 700 miles from any national border, and 400 from any ocean. It's populous enough to spread, but small enough not to attract immediate attention. It's in a country repressive enough to quickly shut down civilian travel, but modern enough to treat and study the disease. Wuhan is about as far from fitting Karl's scenario as you can get. Do you even Plague, Inc., bro?
This bramble need not be traversed.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Comments
Elisabeth Byers Those state need their help , this marshal law crying is scaring people. Not all Marshal Law orders are bad.

Rachel Gastiaburo Turner Koenigs Elisabeth Byers WHAT?

Dean Doglietto Trump did not activate the guard. He left it up to individual state's to do so. And they do not have the power to inact M.L. all though I have noticed a push by these Democrat governor's to go there. They need that so bad. But we ain't gonna give it to them. Just hunker down. I am talking with strategist to combat this clear attack by the NWO. We know the facility, the doctor, and those who financed this. All roads lead to the NWO globalists. This is everything they have been planning for years all in one package. It was an act of sheer desperation and retaliation. And it's a clear case of crimes against humanity. All players in the NWO scheme are co-conspirators of these crimes. All will be hunted down and brought to justice. This was not Trump... Trump has kept them from achieving a total consolidation of all government's into a one world government. The U.N.. all controlled by them. The central banker elite globalists. They were planning to create three regions. The European (E.U) the Americas region. A flag with whire backing, blue stars, and vertical blood lines. Being pitched as our peace time flag. Bull. And an islands region. They planned on a one world currency. This is the RV, GCR... a digital currency. Easier to cut off and control. And a one world religion, a mix of Christianity and Zionism. These people still believe in the old Jewish beliefs before Christ. Very satanic in its beliefs. They are the Jews who cried our for Christ's death even though the emperor advised them he did no wrong. They wanted him crucified for defying their beliefs as he was teaching those who would listed to seek a better faith. These people continues to practice their faith while the Roman Catholic church was creating the new testament in accordance to Christ's teachings. And the Catholics finally destroyed their temple (king Solomon's temple) in 70 A.D. and forced them to abandone there practices and change their faith to that which is practiced today. These old Jews believe those who are not of the old faith are not true Jews. That's why they had zero problems in killing them by the millions during the Holocaust. They want to rebuild the temple to open the door to their anti Christ. The temple was at the east end of the rock. Now covered by the some of the rock. A Muslim structure in the city of david, just north of the city of Zion. We have been monitoring their movements for years. We are countering every move they make. We will prevail. Stay in. Hunker down. Let's get through this. Then we go hunting....

Rachel Gastiaburo Turner Koenigs Dean Doglietto yes he did!

David Lanier Yes the States are calling up National Guard to help in all areas of the Crisis. I certainly Appreciate our National Guard men and women who are assisting their Fellow Americans in a time of Crisis. Thank You National Guard.

Karl P. Koenigs And, I appreciate that We The People are losing our God endowed Rights and our very LIVES, LIBERTY and PROPERTY at the hands of this Deep State plot, from their invented CORVID-19 Bio-Weapon that they smuggled into Wuhan.
You are freak'n NUT CASESq!!!!!!!!! Trump said at the conference yesterday that he is bringing up the National Guard into the States.
· 1h
What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

No need to smuggle CORVID-19, Kap'n Karl--the crows can fly themselves perfectly well.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl drunk posting (again). Post is really long and is nonsense.
Karl P. Koenigs
14 mins ·
The USMCA TREATY Wholesale of States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY, our Natural Resources, and America's Sovereignty to the NORTH AMERICAN UNION, to the U.N., to the CFR, to the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and to the NEW WORLD ORDER:

INTRODUCTION
The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) has replaced the 1994 North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). On September 30, 2018, the initial draft of the USMCA was released totaling at 1,812 pages. The final draft of the agreement was expanded to 2,325 pages and released on November 30, 2018, when President Donald Trump, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, and then-President of Mexico Enrique Peña Nieto signed it in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

On December 10, 2019, representatives of the three nations signed the “Protocol of Amendments to the Agreement Between the United States of America, the United Mexican States, and Canada,” consisting of 27 pages of changes to the November 30, 2018 version of the USMCA that had been negotiated by certain U.S. House of Representatives Democrats and representatives of the Mexican government. The final USMCA was approved by the U.S. House by 385-41 on December 19, 2019, and by the Senate by 89-10 on January 16, 2020.

COPYCAT GLOBALIST TPP
Despite being heralded as a “big win” by President Trump, the USMCA appears to have all the earmarks of Obama-era trade agreements, with former Obama officials seeing stark similarities. Much of the USMCA’s text is virtually identical to that of President Obama’s Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) — a “free trade” agreement negotiated among 12 Pacific Rim nations (Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, the United States, and Vietnam) and at the time representing 40 percent of the world’s GDP. The TPP has since been renamed the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP).

During the 2016 presidential elections, then-candidate Trump staunchly opposed the TPP, making it the centerpiece of his belief in “Americanism, not globalism.” However, it’s important to remember that Trump did not personally negotiate the USMCA, nor did he pen any portions of the document. Trump’s lead NAFTA/USMCA negotiator was U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) Robert Lighthizer, who’s been a longtime member of the globalist, one-world-government-building Council on Foreign Relations, and has also previously applauded the Obama administration’s TPP agreement. In addition to Lighthizer, another of Trump’s negotiators was his son-in-law Jared Kushner, who has had business ties with the Deep State, including Goldman Sachs and George Soros. :snippity:
Sekrit Stuffs!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

He makes almost as much sense drunk as he does sober.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: Of course it makes no sense, he copied it from the John Birch Society website -- he has no original thoughts. :lol:

https://www.jbs.org/usmca-full-story/
What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Sam the Centipede

Naaaah … that can't be original KarlKrap. Count the unnecessary and inappropriate capital letters: only sprinkles. Where is the long rant about Ninth and Tenth Amendments? Where are the fantasies about mobilising the imaginary AMFF?

Ah … I see Orlylicious has identified the source: a different bunch of different idiots.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Just copied one line and Googled in ND -- he's so stupid and shameless he doesn't even try to adjust it, it's just a straight copy with no attribution.

Patriots don't need to respect no stinkin copyright. But those idiots at Birch don't deserve any respect anyway. Kinda like Karl.

Still don't know who would want him as 1 of 5000 friends -- he trashes God IMPOTUS, hates the GOP... his outside marketing consultants must be having a rough time.

Sam the Centipede

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:23 am
Patriots don't need to respect no stinkin copyright. But those idiots at Birch don't deserve any respect anyway. Kinda like Karl.
:o shocked I am, shocked! :o

Karl is a great Konstitutional Skoller and he doesn't respect copyright?!!!! But but but that's precisely an enumerated power under the Constitution, Article I, Section 8, Clause 8, via Wikipedia:
[the United States Congress shall have power] To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries
.Karl is very keen on only explicitly mentioned powers, interpreted to his taste, being available to Congress. So, this is TREASON!! It is clearly the moment when the AMFF should mobilize to capture and restrain their traitorous leader who is flouting the Constitution!! Expect a Kourt Marshall!!

Notorial Dissent

I was going to say is the JBS still even a thing, but apparently it is, although I can't remember the last time I remember it being mentioned or coming across it. I figured they were all dead and buried by now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl having a normal (for him) drunken evening. I looked at Mel's FB page - was boring.
Karl P. Koenigs
1 hr ·
The Deep State created and smuggled The COVID-19 Bio-Weapon, created and invented in Kansas City, into China and released it, for plausible deniability, knowing full well that some unsuspecting travelers would bring it back to the U.S..

All so that that the USMCA Treaty, signed by Trump and drafted by Republicans, could be implemented, which sold States Rights, State Sovereignty, our Natural Resources, and all America and American Sovereignty to the North American Union, to the Council On Foreign Relations, to the Trilateral Commission, and to the United Nations. In order to do that the Deep State of Agencies and Bureaus that are EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED from even existing had to devise a way to confiscate all firearms door to door. That is where the COVID-19 Bio-Weapon is crucial to their megalomaniacal plans for a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, Global ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT Currency Reset and enslaving the entire World population including ALL Americans.

Mel Child commented;
Oh, so what? It will eventually bring Russia here to help settle civil unrest if we make a big thing out of it

Capt. Karl replied:
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME????!!! You want us to SURRENDER and RETREAT to the USMCA Treaty that sold America down the Road To Serfdom and Vassalage, the very reason the Deep State invented and unleashed the COVID-19 upon us and the World, with NO LIBERTY, NO FREEDOM, NO RIGHT to LIFE, LIBERTY or PROPERTY?

All because of YOUR DAMN FEAR and COWARDICE?

I SAY; GIVE ME LIBERTY, OR, GIVE ME DEATH!!!!

Notorial Dissent

So now he's blaming it on Kansas City, wonder if he knows there are two of them????

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

For all his complaining, I would not be surprised that the dismissal of his Dodge case was due to caseload clearing, especially if they knew they were about to have much more limited resources due to COVID-19. Had he still been on the lamb, his case probably would have remained open as it was not active and not impacting the workload of the office. Once it was back on, they had to prosecute it or let it go. I don't know their normal load but it was probably low on the totem pole compared to other cases they have.

He got lucky but does not realize it.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:35 am
I was going to say is the JBS still even a thing, but apparently it is, although I can't remember the last time I remember it being mentioned or coming across it. I figured they were all dead and buried by now.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
My theory is that the JBS is just too moderate for today's conservative.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Notorial Dissent

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:53 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
My theory is that the JBS is just too moderate for today's conservative.
Scarily I think you are probably right.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:28 am
For all his complaining, I would not be surprised that the dismissal of his Dodge case was due to caseload clearing, especially if they knew they were about to have much more limited resources due to COVID-19. [imgwidth=yellow] Had he still been on the lamb,[/imgwidth] his case probably would have remained open as it was not active and not impacting the workload of the office. Once it was back on, they had to prosecute it or let it go. I don't know their normal load but it was probably low on the totem pole compared to other cases they have.

He got lucky but does not realize it.

Northland, this is just for run, I make so many typos ...

Does Karl on the lamb look like this? :lol: :bighug:

And I'd bet you're right -- he actually doesn't seem to mention it as often as he could. Also seeing he hasn't been using that ridiculous AMFF signature. Maybe Lankford sent him a C&D :lol:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:00 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:28 am
Had he still been on the lamb,
Northland, this is just for run, I make so many typos ...

Does Karl on the lamb look like this? :lol: :bighug:
Doh. :doh:

Now.. had I not made the typo, you would not have been able to use that picture. You're welcome.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

His Marinette Cty. status conference has been rescheduled from April to June 16. Doesn't say why but I guess coronavirus.

Oral ruling still scheduled in Ozaukee Cty. for April 13 but I won't be surprised if that gets delayed too.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl drunk posting about Q again. Q is the reason that the imaginary AMFF has failed or something.
Karl P. Koenigs
18 mins ·
Q, a group of five wickedly evil geniuses in a backroom of DHS, are Psy-Operators who's job it is to stop the Patriots from restoring Tenth Amendment Law and Order upon the Agencies and Bureaus that are expressly prohibited from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment Law and Order. They Joseph Goebbels the minds of the Patriots to do NOTHING to compel their States to State nullify all usurped Powers, SPENDING and unlawful Income Taxation not delegated to the Republicans or Democrats.

And, the Patriots fell for it, hook, line and sinker.
And another.
Karl P. Koenigs
40 mins ·
Point is Q is the problem, not the solution. If it wasn't for Q the States would have won via State nullification of the Deep State years ago. Q accomplished their wicked mission to stop the Patriots from restoring Tenth Amendment Law and Order via State nullification backed by Municipal, County, and State Law Enforcement ACTION.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Hey Karl, all that failure is all on you because you were to drunk to lead the revolution.

Sam the Centipede

Don Karlote de la Mania and faithful idiot Rucia Grassa-burro need to persuade that other vehicularly challenged nutter Christopher Bruce to join with them as El Sporco could identify which distant windmills might be 5G masts. Chaaaaaarge!!!

Together the trio could rush around the country, from town to town, from jail to jail, from courtroom too courtroom, screaming "You're deluded all wrong! Can you not see my mighty invisible armies?"

Of course, this is a risky suggestion not to be taken seriously. If the trio traveled too far south, close to Gavin Slime in Mexico, or too far north, close to Anna von Strudel in Alaska, the nexus of nuttery could cause a singularity of stupid, tearing a hole in the space-time continuum.

Notorial Dissent

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”